New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 10:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oh MAGIC

Guess What Leaving Yokahama, Japan right now

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 11-10-2011 at 10:30 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 03:24 PM
Teching In

Talking Mr427

Hey Bowdy I know you said something about that Orange camaro knocking me off. What's his name, he was Beatin up on that GT500 Halloween Night. I ll Give that boy a car let's get something poppin...
Old 11-11-2011, 08:50 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Blk_Ws6
Message to my lil Bro Ra RA it won't be much longer lil buddy !!!
Let's get it poppin tonight to welcome your new whip
Old 11-11-2011, 10:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by STOCK_aSS/z28
Let's get it poppin tonight to welcome your new whip
Jeff Jeff don't do me this , I'm going tell my ma'ma , lmao Ha ha ha come on nah you know that trailer don't scare me I'm Da Long Ranga ask facebook , I make something from nothing , but Jeff wait your turn , Ra Rasta 1st lol it will be just like old times ....
Old 11-11-2011, 10:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yall got my wife wanna race her Cadillac I bought her , lol ,,, I'm glad I made y'all go higher in the game , I see you know those other cars wasn't gonna cut it.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:02 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jeff Jeff don't do me this , I'm going tell my ma'ma , lmao Ha ha ha come on nah you know that trailer don't scare me I'm Da Long Ranga ask facebook , I make something from nothing , but Jeff wait your turn , Ra Rasta 1st lol it will be just like old times ....
Yall got my wife wanna race her Cadillac I bought her , lol ,,, I'm glad I made y'all go higher in the game , I see you know those other cars wasn't gonna cut it.
Come on na woo made us go higher in the game (lol) if I could recall corectly bubb made u sell that first SS and get a blk am like him. And the car on the trailer not even ready and the only reason I got it cause somebody hit my red one .I'm talkin bout the same STOCK z28/SS < kinda like the one u just bought
Old 11-11-2011, 11:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by STOCK_aSS/z28
Come on na woo that car made us go higher in the game (lol) if I could recall corectly bubbling made u sell that first SS and get a blk am like him. And the car on the trailer not even ready and the only reason I got it cause somebody hit my red one .I'm talkin bout the same STOCK z28/SS < kinda like the one u just bought
Well really I wanted a WS6 from the get go an ended up getting a SS but , I beat Bulb an Nook (in front of NASA remember ) on my last time out before I had my headers put on that white camaro , that car was also a retired champ NEITHER ONE OF Y'ALL CAN SAY Y'ALL BEAT THE WHITE CAMARO AFTER THOSE HEADERS WENT ON , OR THE BLK ONE
Old 11-11-2011, 11:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm in the lead lil brother keep it real Jeff Jeff , Only one I need to get at is Ra Ra an its near , I'm closing in on him F.A.S.T trust me lil bro , (Tech our bad we been doing this **** for a while now this is how we get along with each other).

Last edited by Blk_Ws6; 11-12-2011 at 04:02 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Almost forgot , I also have the little blue car for my everyday car now so You can figure the rest out. SS WILL NEVER GET STRIPPED , ITS GARAGE KEPT ,(((((((((((((To that little boy who took the blk one)))))))))))
Old 11-11-2011, 11:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Blub beat me one time on Haynes I beat him one time on Haynes remember that night ?
Now he never beat me again after that . KENNETH RETIRED MY WHITE CAR ACROSS THE RIVER .
Old 11-12-2011, 10:32 AM
Teching In

Default Mr427

ANYBODY WANNA CUT LOOSE TONIGHT BEFORE I TAKE MY TIRES OFF HIT ME UP...
Old 11-13-2011, 01:31 PM
9 Second Club

Default lets have some fun greasy talk

tracks or about to close and the streets will be the place to be for the next couple of months. lets create a few champs from our opinions. could get a lot of action from our decisions. going to list a few categories, i want you guys to nominate racers that you think fit the category. after we get the nominees, we will vote to see who's the top dog of that category.

streetracer of the year
silent killer of the year
all motor award
scariest racer of the year
**** talker of the year
most feared racer
baddest car of the year
Old 11-13-2011, 01:53 PM
9 Second Club

Default my nominees

streetracer of the year: (1)travis (2)magic
silent killer(1)magic
all motor(1)sky
scariest racer of the year(1)lil jack
**** talker of the year(1)travis(2)corey (3)hotrod
most feared racer(1)hotrod
baddest car award(1)corey (2)dinky (3)travis
Old 11-13-2011, 04:02 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 408lq9
streetracer of the year: (1)travis (2)magic
silent killer(1)magic
all motor(1)sky
scariest racer of the year(1)lil jack
**** talker of the year(1)travis(2)corey (3)hotrod
most feared racer(1)hotrod
baddest car award(1)corey (2)dinky (3)travis
Streetracer of the year: Magic, Travis
silent killer: Magic
all motor: sky
scariest racer of the year: It's a tie: Hot Rod and Travis
**** talker of the year:1. Hotrod 2.Travis
Most feared racer: Magic
baddest car award:1. Corey 2. Travis / Dinky ain't here enough to get an award.
Old 11-13-2011, 06:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
Magic races his car I can't take that away from him, Elton does his part..when u get a car that run then you can talk. Until then your category is #1 dick rider

Last edited by 70ChevyNova; 11-13-2011 at 06:28 PM. Reason: wasnt done
Old 11-13-2011, 06:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
New Class: ************ with no car and talk **** riding another ************ dick sucking the *** juice from from his wet Drawz because the Monte' tore him a new ******* hoping someone can revitalize a has been race team who handicaps everyone else so they can have an advantage to give them an edge to win.= BOBBY. Did yall say who oh yeah nobody knows you. You fake *** Howard Cosell announcing *** Bench rider. Get ya game up and hit the set with something and you will ge punished just like I did yall the first TIME. ANSWER ONE QUESTION? DID I WHOOP THAT *** ALREADY OR WHAT? YES SO SHUT THE **** UP.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:07 PM
Teching In

Anyone have a rear end for camaro.. 94-02 ... INBOX ME !!
Old 11-13-2011, 07:49 PM
12 Second Club

Wow the crazy part bobby who have u raced I mean like this dude don't pit nobody, race nobody nor even bet with nobody. I raced Yall with my car cause I can't stand nobody talking **** so I took the race. I promise u this I'm chasing down a problem with my car and soon as I find the problem every race i lost will have a rematch and I promise I'm going to put an end to this ****. I'll be ready in due time
Old 11-13-2011, 08:49 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 70ChevyNova
Magic races his car I can't take that away from him, Elton does his part..when u get a car that run then you can talk. Until then your category is #1 dick rider
Until you know the whole truth you can't even talk. What's up with that tired *** big block? I have never seen it on the street neither the track for that matter. You don't even bring that thing out on the street so I don't know why you even talking either.

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
New Class: ************ with no car and talk **** riding another ************ dick sucking the *** juice from from his wet Drawz because the Monte' tore him a new ******* hoping someone can revitalize a has been race team who handicaps everyone else so they can have an advantage to give them an edge to win.= BOBBY. Did yall say who oh yeah nobody knows you. You fake *** Howard Cosell announcing *** Bench rider. Get ya game up and hit the set with something and you will ge punished just like I did yall the first TIME. ANSWER ONE QUESTION? DID I WHOOP THAT *** ALREADY OR WHAT? YES SO SHUT THE **** UP.
You must have failed reading comprehension in school. We have never asked for anything. Magic and I have said that over and over again, but yet you stilllll keep coming saying we handicapped the race, own the **** up you handicapped yourself. Ya'll came at us with the stipulations of the race with the Mopar and with Travis and all we did was accept them. We have video of the **** talking before the Mopar race and Chris threw ya'll in that water and we accepted the offer. So I ask you, how is that handicapping? Ya'll handicapped yourselves. With Travis we accepted all the offers he threw out. It ended on heads up, run what you brung. I see no handicap there at all. Don't worry All-Out coming with more **** soon. So, I ask you Hotrod, If someone came at you with a race and it was in your favor, you wouldn't take it? Just bring that damn Monte out to the street.

Originally Posted by Travose21
Wow the crazy part bobby who have u raced I mean like this dude don't pit nobody, race nobody nor even bet with nobody. I raced Yall with my car cause I can't stand nobody talking **** so I took the race. I promise u this I'm chasing down a problem with my car and soon as I find the problem every race i lost will have a rematch and I promise I'm going to put an end to this ****. I'll be ready in due time
See how much you know. My money was in on the Mopar and my money was in against your ***. I was the one helping Crew chief and Magic line the car up against you. You didn't take no race. You kept changing the rules of the race and we accepted what YOU THREW OUT TO US! Let me show you how far I go back pitting for people. I was helping Parrish with the white T/A when he bust the Maniac's back in the day, Oscar's black mustang and that was all my money I put up against Javier. I also know you wanted to race Parrish in secret, with nobody around because you were afraid to lose in front a bunch of people. That was with your 346 setup. We welcome the rematch when ever you ready.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:11 PM
Teching In

Bobby you wish your car whatever that might me saw the times that nova saw. But hey if you don't believe it get on side it with YOUR CAR and im gon make you out a believer. Now don't say you got somebody to run me I want you.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix