New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2012, 10:21 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

U probably got a single plane intake, solid roller 408 with some high dollar heads.lol. to run that mph. Turning motor to 7400 rpms or something like that but that's on u. My money not long. I'm just a finance manager for a dealership. I do mods paycheck to paycheck Lmao
Old 04-20-2012, 10:30 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 408lq9
i respect yo mind playboy. was trying to get some **** started. i wanna do someunspeakable**** to somebody on this bitch. it's really funny to hear people say, he can't run, he want run, he all talk, he want come to the street, he's a coward, **** the videos, etc. one thing in my defense, it's not a bitch on here that will run me head up at the track(even odds) that i want gap around the 1000'.............
I got a street car and so do most of the people on this site. Me and my buddies built this car not some performance shop. You want to talk **** and race a street car on the track in your striped down race car with a 400 shot of spray. It takes skill to make a high HP street car leave on the street but anyone can run there car on a prepped track! You wana run another track car at the track ima see if I can't make that happen for you!! How much you looking to spend? Ima give you your wish, heads up no car lengths just a straight up race!! Let me know if your in or not and I'll try and set this up for you.. No more bullshit **** talking!!
Old 04-20-2012, 10:33 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Travose21
U probably got a single plane intake, solid roller 408 with some high dollar heads.lol. to run that mph. Turning motor to 7400 rpms or something like that but that's on u. My money not long. I'm just a finance manager for a dealership. I do mods paycheck to paycheck Lmao
i just cracked a piston in my 6.0 liter ford. if you come across some clean 7.3 f350 or 450 duallys, shoot me a p.m
i got a tunnel ram on that monster now. i just added a set of lil chief symetrical heads. distributor sits in the front now. bitch will scare you if i pop the hood. now, it's up to you to believe me or not.......
Old 04-20-2012, 10:41 AM
10 Second Club

I'm with you on that.. I don't have any high dallor parts in my **** either. Ported Fast 90mm intake, LS7 lifters, matter of fact I am using the same trick flow 215cnc heads I had on my stock bottom end LS1. With a little work done to them sure but I've been told by Brian Tooley and Allen Futral that these heads were to small for my LS2 motor. I do alright though. Once I spray the car I think it will be a whole other animal!! My motor is still new so I wana make sure it's good before putting the juice on..
Old 04-20-2012, 10:42 AM
10 Second Club

i just cracked a piston in my 6.0 liter ford. if you come across some clean 7.3 f350 or 450 duallys, shoot me a p.m
i got a tunnel ram on that monster now. i just added a set of lil chief symetrical heads. distributor sits in the front now. bitch will scare you if i pop the hood. now, it's up to you to believe me or not.......
I know someone in Kenner that has a 7.3L motor for sale pretty cheap. I think he wants $1500.00 for it. Let me know if you interested in the thing and I will give him a call. He might even have the tranny to go with it..
Old 04-20-2012, 10:55 AM
12 Second Club

i just cracked a piston in my 6.0 liter ford. If you come across some clean 7.3 f350 or 450 duallys, shoot me a p.m
i got a tunnel ram on that monster now. I just added a set of lil chief symetrical heads. Distributor sits in the front now. Bitch will scare you if i pop the hood. now, it's up to you to believe me or not.......

you got some very high dollar **** in there. Got damn. Man you should give me 7 and the hit lol
Old 04-20-2012, 11:01 AM
10 Second Club

Is this a head for LS motor or s SBC motor. If it's an LS motor why did you decide to run a distributor rather than a MSD ignition control module. Never saw anyone run a distributor on an LS motor before. Of course i'm not saying it can't be done. Just curious..
Old 04-20-2012, 11:14 AM
9 Second Club

Default hold on sir

Originally Posted by odarabla
I got a street car and so do most of the people on this site. Me and my buddies built this car not some performance shop. You want to talk **** and race a street car on the track in your striped down race car with a 400 shot of spray. It takes skill to make a high HP street car leave on the street but anyone can run there car on a prepped track! You wana run another track car at the track ima see if I can't make that happen for you!! How much you looking to spend? Ima give you your wish, heads up no car lengths just a straight up race!! Let me know if your in or not and I'll try and set this up for you.. No more bullshit **** talking!!
i'm sure you must not know my car. my car sets just like every other f-body on here. only difference, i have a dragradial on my car. you can go get any f-body you want. if the bitch got that bottle, he got action.......
Old 04-20-2012, 11:38 AM
10 Second Club

i'm sure you must not know my car. my car sets just like every other f-body on here. only difference, i have a dragradial on my car. you can go get any f-body you want. if the bitch got that bottle, he got action.......
It's not an F-body but he does have a bottle.. I am not trying to smash anyone man but anyone can be beat. I don't come to this section much but when I do I see you calling out steet cars to come race your race car on the track. The way your car sets has no bearing on the way it runs or if it's been gutted etc. I'm sure you knew what I meant by what I said. You car is a race car not a street car right? You are calling out and talking all sorts of **** about how fast your race car is but won't run it on the street. Congrates on having a fast track car but there are track cars out there that are a lot faster than yours. Stop calling out all these street cars unless you plan on running on the street with your car.. I tell you what I am willing to lose a few hundred to get you started. I'll race you motor to motor. NO SPRAY LOL for a few hundred. Nothing to $$$ you know..
Old 04-20-2012, 12:18 PM
9 Second Club

Default i finally get it

It's not an F-body but he does have a bottle.. I am not trying to smash anyone man but anyone can be beat. I don't come to this section much but when I do I see you calling out steet cars to come race your race car on the track. The way your car sets has no bearing on the way it runs or if it's been gutted etc. I'm sure you knew what I meant by what I said. You car is a race car not a street car right? You are calling out and talking all sorts of **** about how fast your race car is but won't run it on the street. Congrates on having a fast track car but there are track cars out there that are a lot faster than yours. Stop calling out all these street cars unless you plan on running on the street with your car.. I tell you what I am willing to lose a few hundred to get you started. I'll race you motor to motor. NO SPRAY LOL for a few hundred. Nothing to $$$ you know..
i can run my car on the street. i have done it numerous times. i own a true streetcar. ask anybody in baton rouge. everybody knows redell, ask him. redell has a badass streetcar, nate has a badass streetcar. if you noticed, they don't run much on the street anymore. your streetcar can get to fast for the street. it's not about just getting the car to hook from a dead hit. what about breaking traction on the other end. i've seen my car haze the tires in high gear on the street. going to use travis for example, he's right at the power range where he want be on the street much longer. i could easily put a slick on the car and streetrace, but what about the next man running into me. my last streetrace was the reason for me saying **** streetracing. both cars wrecked around the 330' and both cars finally separated and the other guy saved my car and driver by running into my car from having my car head into the woods.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:22 PM
12 Second Club

is this a head for ls motor or s sbc motor. If it's an ls motor why did you decide to run a distributor rather than a msd ignition control module. Never saw anyone run a distributor on an ls motor before. Of course i'm not saying it can't be done. Just curious..

oh ****.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:22 PM
12 Second Club

I need 7 and the move now. Just joking
Old 04-20-2012, 12:29 PM
12 Second Club

JUST JOKING WIN or LOSE IMMA LINE ON SIDE YOU WITH A TRUE LS MOTOR AND SHOW YOU MY SPORT. I THINK YOU GONNA WIN BUT IT WILL BE A GOOD ONE. I STILL RUN FACTORY COILS, NO MSD, NO DISTRIBUTOR, PURE GM COILS. **** I STILL RUN THRU A CATBACK. LOL. BUT GUESS WHAT IM A BAD MAN
Old 04-20-2012, 12:41 PM
9 Second Club

Default my last words

i'm always explaining myself. i don't pick on the new orleans streetracers. i only **** with travis. i got on here last week and seen where travis was going to the track and he was asking for dinky. i took the opportunity to ask to run both of them. i was only talking to travis and hoping to hear from dinky. minutes later, this fast and furious wannabe called me out. everytime i get into a pissing battle with someone on here, the slower guys start bashing me. to be honest, it wouldn't take but one time to come there and clean the ******* house, but it's not that serious to come there to prove a point........i will continue to sit back for entertainment purposes, i want post unless it's dealing with one of the big dogs that run the porch.(hotrod,travis,or dinky) no disrespect to magic nor sky. you guys are holding it down, and have never slid into the pissing battles of this section. (much respect to both of you)
Old 04-20-2012, 12:49 PM
12 Second Club

THIS IS A JOKE OF THE DAY. SOMEONE SAYS WHATS CORY, KID SAYS ..................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1MipLRusDg
Old 04-20-2012, 12:50 PM
12 Second Club

JUST MESSING WITH YOU. ill SEE YOU THERE CORY
Old 04-20-2012, 01:33 PM
10 Second Club

Man I wish I could be there..
Old 04-20-2012, 02:23 PM
10 Second Club

Is this a head for LS motor or s SBC motor. If it's an LS motor why did you decide to run a distributor rather than a MSD ignition control module. Never saw anyone run a distributor on an LS motor before. Of course i'm not saying it can't be done. Just curious..
oh ****.
Not sure if you seen this but you haven't answered it yet.
Old 04-20-2012, 02:27 PM
12 Second Club

That 2 yr old said cory has a race car lmao
Old 04-20-2012, 08:45 PM
Teching In

i'm always explaining myself. i don't pick on the new orleans streetracers. i only **** with travis. i got on here last week and seen where travis was going to the track and he was asking for dinky. i took the opportunity to ask to run both of them. i was only talking to travis and hoping to hear from dinky. minutes later, this fast and furious wannabe called me out. everytime i get into a pissing battle with someone on here, the slower guys start bashing me. to be honest, it wouldn't take but one time to come there and clean the ******* house, but it's not that serious to come there to prove a point........i will continue to sit back for entertainment purposes, i want post unless it's dealing with one of the big dogs that run the porch.(hotrod,travis,or dinky) no disrespect to magic nor sky. you guys are holding it down, and have never slid into the pissing battles of this section. (much respect to both of you)
U made a complete *** out of urself but ima fast n furious wanna be? Im one of the few with a import that actually runs with the big dawgs. Im sure hott rod can vouch for that sense u seem to respect his mind. what u should do is go make u a baton rouge greasy talk section and talk stupid to people in there. Aint nobody bashed u. Stop making excuses for urself. U came at me with that cash money **** talk bout what u was gon give me. Maybe next time try keeping ur mouth shut instead of flapping ur gums all the time. No one on dis bitch cares how fast ur car is or how bad u are.

Last edited by 504talon; 04-20-2012 at 09:27 PM.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix