New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 01:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Roger Z06
Why you so mad? The foxbody was having nitrous problems and he wasn't trying to scatter the 302 like I did the vettes diff. He will run you again calm down.
I have a 3 rib 2.73 diff for sale if you are interested.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 504talon
i dont know who "yall" is .... i juss saw the vid on youtube and it was ghey point blank!!!
i walk to the beat of my own drum playboy!!!!
yall = not us
Old 01-19-2012, 04:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 504talon
Kinda ghey the man didnt wanna run him back dont cha think???!!!!
I don't think he wanted to bust his mota up. Car was breaking up from burn out to big end.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:16 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jdiddyws6
I don't think he wanted to bust his mota up. Car was breaking up from burn out to big end.
Hey J do yall still have the vid from me and that White S-10 from hammond
Old 01-19-2012, 06:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Hey J do yall still have the vid from me and that White S-10 from hammond
I don't think so man. Sorry.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:56 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jdiddyws6
I don't think so man. Sorry.
fa sho
Old 01-19-2012, 09:51 PM
Teching In

I'm 2-0 against the blk bitch. i'm about ready to make it 3-0 with a landslide victory.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:54 PM
12 Second Club

When will this take place
Old 01-19-2012, 10:05 PM
Teching In

Took DSS 3 months to figure out which HUB i needed for my axle in the rear. It's on the way. Get rid of this vibration I have up top and loose feeling from it and we can make it happen.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:07 PM
Teching In

Just a friendly reminder ;-) . I had a stock motor at the time too.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drN2i...lcp&playnext=1
Old 01-19-2012, 11:53 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by AutoCobra
I'm 2-0 against the blk bitch. i'm about ready to make it 3-0 with a landslide victory.
Dude you ran me for free and I was on street tires stock no bolt on I ran a bunch of people for the hell of it when I got the car. Since I've been right yo *** cant be found with that tired *** cobra. You should be ashamed of yourself for even mentioning that win. Hell everybody beat me when I was stock. Come line that bitch up now for that 1k and see who will play with you on the big end. You cant **** wit me LIL BOY stay in yo place and continue cheer for the other line.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:09 AM
Teching In

Damn them bitches look tired I'm ashamed that I was even racing the car stock. BLKBTCH is an animal now compared to my paper plate days. I can't even go thru the drive thru without that bitch buckin so hard. I remember you haten and betin against me since I got that bitch out the lab. Stop ****** lyin about that was a stuck motor you the biggest liar the streets ever seen. Go take yo DYNO queen trophys and sit yo *** on the side line and stop running yo mouth about 10 year ago. As long as I've known you that bitch been slow and stayed under the knife. Cancel that bitch time for a new toy.
Old 01-20-2012, 01:11 AM
Teching In

Damn that's my video.. I forgot all about it lol
Old 01-20-2012, 10:01 AM
Teching In

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tha boy went hard just know (my hav voce) thats pimpn lmao
Old 01-20-2012, 10:12 AM
12 Second Club

got damn leon you going hard huh.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:26 PM
Teching In

Keep telling yaself that. You thought you had those 2 races locked down just like you think you have this one... and got your *** wooped back to back. I didn't even waste the nitrous on racing you. I PROBABLY won't need it again. I got my stock blown motor sitting in my shop if you wanna come see how "unstock" my car was. You think cause your car is fast cause "it be bucking so hard". Come the **** on! Just like you swore my bike wasn't stock either cause i whipped that tired *** R1 up and down the block u used to have. Everytime someone gets their *** handed to them they gotta run to the "that bitch aint got what he said" line.

Car be buckin........i came on here to poke fun for a race with you. You wanna get all ignant....Imma take that race and imma show you what 147 mph trap does to that Tired Black Bitch.

I sit back in the crowd and watch cause i Saw what the last z06 who thought he was fast did out there...and that guy had a decade of experience on you....scared to race you....absolutely...after that incident...RIP

And just so their are no excuses about what I have done..here ya go... http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...ray-cobra.html ....i don't have **** to hide
Old 01-20-2012, 08:08 PM
Teching In

Keep telling yaself that. You thought you had those 2 races locked down just like you think you have this one... and got your *** wooped back to back. I didn't even waste the nitrous on racing you. I PROBABLY won't need it again. I got my stock blown motor sitting in my shop if you wanna come see how "unstock" my car was. You think cause your car is fast cause "it be bucking so hard". Come the **** on! Just like you swore my bike wasn't stock either cause i whipped that tired *** R1 up and down the block u used to have. Everytime someone gets their *** handed to them they gotta run to the "that bitch aint got what he said" line.

Car be buckin........i came on here to poke fun for a race with you. You wanna get all ignant....Imma take that race and imma show you what 147 mph trap does to that Tired Black Bitch.

I sit back in the crowd and watch cause i Saw what the last z06 who thought he was fast did out there...and that guy had a decade of experience on you....scared to race you....absolutely...after that incident...RIP

And just so their are no excuses about what I have done..here ya go... http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...ray-cobra.html ....i don't have **** to hide
Man I said enough you wanna race bring yo 1k and line up... I'm sorry you name ain't mention when it comes down to race so don't try and rep freebies holla when u ready.
Old 01-20-2012, 08:17 PM
Teching In

I know ya bike up and running I got 1k you can't beat me on that motha *****... Line up at the pad wit whatever you wanna bring kid you can't **** wit me.
Old 01-20-2012, 08:40 PM
Teching In

NOw i know you've lost your ******* mind. I'm gonna bring my tired old cobra out there. NO freebies requested here kid. I want my money in all 20's please. I could have put 2 buses on you if i sprayed you that night. I don't care what you did to your car. I'm the baddest cracka with a six speed...remember that.

I'm not gonna sit here and talk ****...i let my driving do the talking. You can have all this retarted back and forth bs. This def isn't the Leon I remember. This car thing going to your head. Your car is QUICK but it's not FAST.
Old 01-20-2012, 09:28 PM
Teching In

shitttttttttttttttttt

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix