New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 09:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
dere he is wats up my ppl its ben a long time. Wats gud hommie
what up bo ming where you been at my nig???????
Old 06-13-2012, 10:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky
Go sit yo ****** *** down somewhere. . . . I race, he don't. I ran my race, and I ran ya'll race. Simple as that. . . . . .
I don't need to sit anywhere big pimpin, the view is fine from here.
Old 06-13-2012, 11:29 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=rickybobbythegreat;16416627]what up bo ming where you been at my nig???????[/QUOTEi.m coolin, can,t wait to get back out there wit u guys my wedding is n august so once that is over wit thin i can work on getting me another car
Old 06-14-2012, 05:53 AM
On The Tree

Default Thanks for the invite

[QUOTE=408lq9;16417387]
Originally Posted by DaFireMan
find me a bitch with nitrous and a f-body with a roll bar. i got a dragradial, he can come with whatever and he got action. you can go global if you want. if the bitch sit like me, bring it.....i've been to numerous tracks and can't get action because of certain haters telling people don't do it. know secrets here. i'm a bad ************ and i will run any bitch that looks like me.........you should up your game and come see me.......
I WILL/AND AM DOING THAT AS WE SPEAK(UPING MY GAME) Better believe it! I got a new car an some cash, im just looking for a new/better mechanic that won't be telling everyone in the city everything in my car down to the link bar lifters before i get to make a ******* pass wit the car! New Orleans is to small to keep secrets in this game. Might have to hit the highway with this one to get stuff done!

Last edited by DaFireMan; 06-14-2012 at 06:01 AM.
Old 06-14-2012, 08:14 AM
Teching In

Talking

[QUOTE=DaFireMan;16417437]
Originally Posted by 408lq9

I WILL/AND AM DOING THAT AS WE SPEAK(UPING MY GAME) Better believe it! I got a new car an some cash, im just looking for a new/better mechanic that won't be telling everyone in the city everything in my car down to the link bar lifters before i get to make a ******* pass wit the car! New Orleans is to small to keep secrets in this game. Might have to hit the highway with this one to get stuff done!
and your right.
Old 06-14-2012, 08:21 AM
Teching In

yarrie, i appreciate you telling the truth. it was never about any of these slow *** boys on here that's jumping up and down whenever i post. them boys only talk about running me on the street because i said the streets were know longer safe for me after wrecking my car for a couple dollars. it was always about travis and hotrod. travis has been a man of his word to me. i never intended on causing so much bitterness over looking for a race with a certain person. you boys don't like the fact of me saying i got the baddest muthafucking streetcar in this bitch. said it then, saying it now. i have a streetcar, and i make the call on where i run my car. when some of you finally start to make power, you will know what i'm talking about.(seriously doubt that happening anytime soon)to all that don't know me. going to introduce myself. i'm a hard head with a history of grudgeracing in my blood. i don't give a **** about what's in the other lane. when i race, i roll the dice and bet big. i'm not going to let anybody hustle me. got to much experience under the belt. hit squad talking that **** about what i said and backed out. yo race on the 28th, i'm going through the gate looking for that silver killer......................and when you hand me my belt, i want you to let the boys look at it good, it want ever be in new orleans again..........
thats whats up cory ,but the belt wont be ready for this race ,but we will have a 4 foot tall trop. for ya, if your bad enough to git it.3 of them.one for street car grudge king,one for race car grudge king,one for bike grudge king.
Old 06-14-2012, 11:00 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by boomonwheels228
thats whats up cory ,but the belt wont be ready for this race ,but we will have a 4 foot tall trop. for ya, if your bad enough to git it.3 of them.one for street car grudge king,one for race car grudge king,one for bike grudge king.
How are you going to differentiate between race car and street car?
Old 06-14-2012, 02:29 PM
sky
Staging Lane

yarrie, i appreciate you telling the truth. it was never about any of these slow *** boys on here that's jumping up and down whenever i post. them boys only talk about running me on the street because i said the streets were know longer safe for me after wrecking my car for a couple dollars. it was always about travis and hotrod. travis has been a man of his word to me. i never intended on causing so much bitterness over looking for a race with a certain person. you boys don't like the fact of me saying i got the baddest muthafucking streetcar in this bitch. said it then, saying it now. i have a streetcar, and i make the call on where i run my car. when some of you finally start to make power, you will know what i'm talking about.(seriously doubt that happening anytime soon)to all that don't know me. going to introduce myself. i'm a hard head with a history of grudgeracing in my blood. i don't give a **** about what's in the other lane. when i race, i roll the dice and bet big. i'm not going to let anybody hustle me. got to much experience under the belt. hit squad talking that **** about what i said and backed out. yo race on the 28th, i'm going through the gate looking for that silver killer......................and when you hand me my belt, i want you to let the boys look at it good, it want ever be in new orleans again..........
I'm gone save you 4 last. . . . I got to beat up on 2 race cars first, since they wanted 2 pick on my street car (The vette). Hotrod (White Monte Carlo), and Darell (Maniac Black Mustang). Do ya homework on me, I do more racing than talkin. . . . . And as far as makin power. . . . I don't need a bunch of N2O 2 make alot of power, You do! ! ! Wink ;-)

Last edited by sky; 06-14-2012 at 04:13 PM.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
How are you going to differentiate between race car and street car?
call me 504-602-5817 and ill expl.
Old 06-14-2012, 04:57 PM
On The Tree

Good lookin YARRIE, got the message!
Old 06-14-2012, 06:54 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky
I'm gone save you 4 last. . . . I got to beat up on 2 race cars first, since they wanted 2 pick on my street car (The vette). Hotrod (White Monte Carlo), and Darell (Maniac Black Mustang). Do ya homework on me, I do more racing than talkin. . . . . And as far as makin power. . . . I don't need a bunch of N2O 2 make alot of power, You do! ! ! Wink ;-)
You got an LS7 in the trans am too?
Old 06-14-2012, 09:55 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by White Shadow
You got an LS7 in the trans am too?
Nah, A RHS 502. . . . . .
Old 06-15-2012, 08:45 AM
Staging Lane

no problem
Old 06-15-2012, 08:56 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by sky
you didnt get the Sonnys 1005?
Old 06-15-2012, 09:19 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky
Hey Moe keep it real I told you face to face and on the dvd to prove it. I didn't want to run you with that car against you Vette correct or not? I said you told me if it didnt sit like you you were not racing it so I wasn't gonna ask you to run it. But I said if you come looking for it we would do it. YOU MADE THE CALL THAT YOU WANTED THE MONTE. So we did it. I never pick on a car thats not in the same league not my skee-lo. But as far as the 500 sumn cubes vs these 300 sumn cubes, the only way I will believe you are faster is when I see you in the Windshield and Not the rearview mirror. You know thats the same street motor we raced Magic, Que and all the other street cars with, just did like everybody else and lightened up some. You know we all good but I'm gonna spank dat Killa with this small time BRUISER.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 06-15-2012 at 09:30 AM.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:21 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky
Oh yeah and I always like the Underdog card.
Old 06-15-2012, 10:56 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Hey Moe keep it real I told you face to face and on the dvd to prove it. I didn't want to run you with that car against you Vette correct or not? I said you told me if it didnt sit like you you were not racing it so I wasn't gonna ask you to run it. But I said if you come looking for it we would do it. YOU MADE THE CALL THAT YOU WANTED THE MONTE. So we did it. I never pick on a car thats not in the same league not my skee-lo. But as far as the 500 sumn cubes vs these 300 sumn cubes, the only way I will believe you are faster is when I see you in the Windshield and Not the rearview mirror. You know thats the same street motor we raced Magic, Que and all the other street cars with, just did like everybody else and lightened up some. You know we all good but I'm gonna spank dat Killa with this small time BRUISER.
Nah, it was'nt you it was Phil ****** wit me. But time will tell when we line the Monte and Silver Bullet up. . . . .
Old 06-15-2012, 10:59 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SL0WNESS
you didnt get the Sonnys 1005?
Nah, I don't need that much power 4 the streets! LMAO. . . . Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see! ! !
Old 06-16-2012, 12:05 AM
Teching In

How's it going fellas!?!?!?! I was just passing through and I like what I see. We love to race up my way. If anyone wants to run on the street we would like to run. Just inbox me and we'll set something up. It doesn't matter what the $$$$ is. Thanks!!!!
Old 06-16-2012, 08:23 AM
Teching In

its going down at mack park today big boom b-day come out and help celeabrate 12 noon if weather holds up.free car show bring your cars ,and come talk some **** and hope you can back it up tonite at the spot.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix