New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 08:49 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

**** goin to jackson. You wanna run on the street on the concrete we got a spot right here you can get drug on...

Im sure you enjoy reading your own posts to hype yourself up....but you aint got a ****** clue, and come race time...you still aint gonna have a ****** clue, or a dollar left in your pockets....that is, if you aint hiding in the bushes. Since you've already proved you can crawfish your way out of races from every which way possible.. bring your *** to new orleans this weekend and lock in some punkout money...your weak bitch f-body vs this lil smallblock mustang head up.

Dont forget...you the mothafucker that was askin for the hit from any backhalf car. Now that you got something that might run (and its just a stock suspension true 10" tire car..not even a backhalf big tire car) offering you that AND more you all of a sudden arent so confident. Whassa matter...the 8.80's i heard your **** run should cover that no prob!
Old 06-08-2012, 08:55 AM
Staging Lane

Yup...you coming to lock in this money or what?
Old 06-08-2012, 09:16 AM
Staging Lane

Cause we had issues with the car that day. Think of it as you dodged a bullet. But then again, you proved that day you wasnt about no racing anyway. You have proven on here that your word really dont mean **** when you say you will race something. Lock in some punkout money or shut the **** up already. Not goin to the track this sunday, you wanna play sunday...come here and play in the street.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:18 AM
Staging Lane

So are you saying you are going to run our F-body now with your "streetcar" F-body?

i'll type like you now so you can read this.....

HOW MUCH YOU WANNA LOCK IN? AND WE CAN SIDE BET ANOTHER $500 THAT YOUR *** GETS GAPPED
Old 06-08-2012, 09:26 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 408lq9
you are a muthafucking lie. if boom or travis can speak the truth about what i was trying to do, please speak up. you got me fucked up with somebody else. i seen that weak bitch, i don't need **** but the other lane with my streetcar.
trying to do what? A bunch of ******* talking? Lets be real here.... you offered Rob's Talon 6 or 7 and the hit at the track right? Rob beat Moe's vette on the street. Moe told you to give him that SAME race that day at donaldsonville and you aint want no part of that.

So thats THREE races you want all in the same day with your car? Our lil streetcar mustang, "racecar" f-body, and the lil blue & orange f-body too? Dont talk, LOCK IN SOME PUNKOUT MONEY!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-08-2012, 09:40 AM
Staging Lane

a stretched chassis car? Its a stock framerail stock suspension car with stock frontend. Man you a scary dude for sure. Make it right? You just said you didnt need anything but the other ****** lane. But tell me...what you need from that car too since you need something from everything i guess.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:43 AM
Staging Lane

how about this. we drop my streetcar and all the cars you bringing at the truckstop near the sunshine bridge. that's about 5-10 miles from the track. we drive them to the track and i will hot lap each one of your cars head up.
Man get the **** out of here with that bullshit. If you wanna drop the cars on the street, we can race right there on the street. I done offered you every race in the world and you still comin up with nonsense to get out of it. You dont have to worry about who i am, im a nobody...just know this nobody gonna be spending your money if you ever get up the courage to LOCK SOME IN!
Old 06-08-2012, 09:55 AM
Staging Lane

When we get to the track all you got to talk about is how much money you lockin in... if you comin with excuses or beggin stay in your pit. You know what races you got offered, agree and lock in on them or make solo hits.

And we can make something happen on a dry street between tonight and then.... aint gotta be scared to come to new orleans
Old 06-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Staging Lane

you talk like somebody stupid. i never asked you for a race, you did. i never asked for a spot, you offered. so what the **** would i be begging for. to be honest, i would never ask any car out on NEW ORLEANS for ****. yall don't make that kind of power. no disrespect to the birds or knuck. don't get me wrong, if they get out of line, we will go to there *** nova to nova..........now run tell that
no power in new orleans huh...thats why we got smallblocks going deep in the 7's huh.
Old 06-08-2012, 03:51 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SL0WNESS
no power in new orleans huh...thats why we got smallblocks going deep in the 7's huh.
Ssssssssshhhhhhh, don't tell him nut10. We gone show him! ! ! I'll see you on the 28th. . . . . And Thats all I'm gone say. I'm done talking, see you @ No Problem. . . . .
Old 06-08-2012, 03:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Did I see Jeff riding in a Blk Trans Am like the one I had ?
Hmmmmmmm.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:29 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
Ssssssssshhhhhhh, don't tell him nut10. We gone show him! ! ! I'll see you on the 28th. . . . . And Thats all I'm gone say. I'm done talking, see you @ No Problem. . . . .
Crickets................... Lmfao
Old 06-08-2012, 08:52 PM
On The Tree

Bitch sound tired.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:28 PM
Teching In

trying to do what? A bunch of ******* talking? Lets be real here.... you offered Rob's Talon 6 or 7 and the hit at the track right? Rob beat Moe's vette on the street. Moe told you to give him that SAME race that day at donaldsonville and you aint want no part of that.

So thats THREE races you want all in the same day with your car? Our lil streetcar mustang, "racecar" f-body, and the lil blue & orange f-body too? Dont talk, LOCK IN SOME PUNKOUT MONEY!!!!!!!!!
all i know ,its going to be some **** going on on the 27 & 28 at no problem dragway.i know how im going to bet.please dont ask
Old 06-10-2012, 02:44 PM
Teching In

what up tech you all is invited to come out next sat. and help boom party at mack park in marrero for my b-day .food,music,cars,bikes,women,and etc.come talk **** with boom sat.12 noon.
Old 06-12-2012, 05:33 AM
Staging Lane

[QUOTE=SL0WNESS;16398443]no power in new orleans huh...thats why we got smallblocks going deep in the 7's huh. [/QUOTE

y'all on two different pages man! I think he's talking about street cars... power to weight ratio is also a factor; you don't need 1200hp to run 7's if your race weight is 2400lbs.. I'm here in Tennessee where u can find a **** can that can go fast, but they race and not over the keyboard. I wish someone race LQ9408 because it shouldn't take a whole forum of New Orleans racers to beat him... @Corey, not putting your #'s out there man but, I think they know the car is a mid 8sec. car by now so they go get 7sec. cars to race you with. I'm not taking sides, but this man has been asking for a race for 2yrs. straight on here, y'all should be ashamed. @ everyone who doubt Corey, drive your car for a few miles, beat him at the track, then u proved him wrong! otherwise, give that man his props. if he was from New Orleans, everyone would be on his nuts and not his ***. wtf
Old 06-12-2012, 07:23 AM
On The Tree

Default Good point

[QUOTE=yarrie;16409684]
no power in new orleans huh...thats why we got smallblocks going deep in the 7's huh. [/QUOTE

y'all on two different pages man! I think he's talking about street cars... power to weight ratio is also a factor; you don't need 1200hp to run 7's if your race weight is 2400lbs.. I'm here in Tennessee where u can find a **** can that can go fast, but they race and not over the keyboard. I wish someone race LQ9408 because it shouldn't take a whole forum of New Orleans racers to beat him... @Corey, not putting your #'s out there man but, I think they know the car is a mid 8sec. car by now so they go get 7sec. cars to race you with. I'm not taking sides, but this man has been asking for a race for 2yrs. straight on here, y'all should be ashamed. @ everyone who doubt Corey, drive your car for a few miles, beat him at the track, then u proved him wrong! otherwise, give that man his props. if he was from New Orleans, everyone would be on his nuts and not his ***. wtf
YARRIE, you make a valid point his car runs, i agree with you to a small extent. But look at the way he decided to come on GREASY TALK(A STREET RACERS SECTION) calling people out. Thats why he gets the reaction that he does!

I give anyone with a fast car props(street car or track), BUT THE SAME PERSON WITH A FAST CAR CAN KISS MY ******* *** IF THEY ONLY LOOKING TO RACE CARS THAT THEY KNOW THEY CAN BEAT OR THE HAVE RESEARCHED AN FEEL THEY HAVE THAT CAR COVERED. Whats the point in building a fast car to race an only racing **** you know you can beat? Its pretty much a waste of time. I dont give a flying **** if someone with a fast car travels from cali to new york racing if they only pick on **** that they know they can beat, WTH is the point! Hustling a few dollars? Sounds kinda lame to me. An then buy the time you load up da race car travel gas in da truck pulling food n **** is the hustle really worth it?

COREY/408lq9 you wants some props here ya go, YOU **** FAST PLAYBOY! Nah if you want some more props race something that you havent seen run or know the time it runs! SMDH!
Old 06-12-2012, 07:54 AM
Staging Lane

Default tired of bench racers

[QUOTE=DaFireMan;16409836]
Originally Posted by yarrie

YARRIE, you make a valid point his car runs, i agree with you to a small extent. But look at the way he decided to come on GREASY TALK(A STREET RACERS SECTION) calling people out. Thats why he gets the reaction that he does!

I give anyone with a fast car props(street car or track), BUT THE SAME PERSON WITH A FAST CAR CAN KISS MY ******* *** IF THEY ONLY LOOKING TO RACE CARS THAT THEY KNOW THEY CAN BEAT OR THE HAVE RESEARCHED AN FEEL THEY HAVE THAT CAR COVERED. Whats the point in building a fast car to race an only racing **** you know you can beat? Its pretty much a waste of time. I dont give a flying **** if someone with a fast car travels from cali to new york racing if they only pick on **** that they know they can beat, WTH is the point! Hustling a few dollars? Sounds kinda lame to me. An then buy the time you load up da race car travel gas in da truck pulling food n **** is the hustle really worth it?

COREY/408lq9 you wants some props here ya go, YOU **** FAST PLAYBOY! Nah if you want some more props race something that you havent seen run or know the time it runs! SMDH!
I have been either going to races or racing myself since the 80's, and one thing I can tell you is, plenty racers like to pick their races when it comes to gambling. I understand your point, its valid. I also understand 408's point, "bring the knives out before we let the burners spit". I think dude iz just ******* with yall to draw out all the fastest street cars from the N.O. to see if he can beat the fastest so he can prove to HIMSELF that he's the fastest. But racing in my opinion been about who's the fastest.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:44 PM
TECH Regular

[QUOTE=yarrie;16409684]
no power in new orleans huh...thats why we got smallblocks going deep in the 7's huh. [/QUOTE

Dat man car do run...but heres wea u wrong...we all know dat...#we street race...we don't consider the track as somewea like hey man let's go have fun at the track today...we new Orleans STREET RACERS ain't goin get no 7 sec car for him as far as we concerned him and slowness who ever he may be can go have a ball at the track....our track in the N.O....we been having this thread goin on fa years now for street race stuff not track stuff..u really comparing apples to oranges on this topic..yeah sometimes we might step out of our element and try that other life..."track" but that's for a event and for testing something out that was done to the whip....so as far as the N.O we race 3-4-5 days a week the track ain't even open enough for how we rockin....#just sayin
Old 06-12-2012, 03:37 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=hnaskoct;16411070]
Originally Posted by yarrie
Dat man car do run...but heres wea u wrong...we all know dat...#we street race...we don't consider the track as somewea like hey man let's go have fun at the track today...we new Orleans STREET RACERS ain't goin get no 7 sec car for him as far as we concerned him and slowness who ever he may be can go have a ball at the track....our track in the N.O....we been having this thread goin on fa years now for street race stuff not track stuff..u really comparing apples to oranges on this topic..yeah sometimes we might step out of our element and try that other life..."track" but that's for a event and for testing something out that was done to the whip....so as far as the N.O we race 3-4-5 days a week the track ain't even open enough for how we rockin....#just sayin
When you gon be back out KL?

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix