New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 02:34 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Travose21
DUDE ALL I HAVE IS A FORGED LS1 WITH PORTED LS6 HEADS AND CUSTOM EPS CAM AND NOS THAT WEIGHS 3540 WITH ME IN IT STOCK SUSPENSION ON A 10 INCH SLICK. and PUMP GAS,,,, YES I SAID PUMP GAS AND YOU CAN WATCH ME GO TO SHELL AND PUT VPOWER IN THAT THING
Boy, this post got more holes in it than a slice of swiss cheese.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:38 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How................
Old 08-06-2012, 02:39 PM
12 Second Club

Never said a size,,, and i do have ported ls6 heads
12 Second Club

With a fast intake and nos
12 Second Club

He never said a size so y should i
Old 08-06-2012, 02:42 PM
12 Second Club

And i do have stock displacement suspension, just aftermarket brands, now you tell me something about my car i dont know bobby
Old 08-06-2012, 03:26 PM
TECH Veteran

And i do have stock displacement suspension, just aftermarket brands, now you tell me something about my car i dont know bobby
You claim the man has a four link. Mustangs come from the factory with four link setups just like ya'll Joan Rivers G body. He just replaced the factory stuff with bolt in stuff just like you did with your torque arm and LCA's.

How is it that your car weighs 3540 with you in it when my car weighs 3565 with a driver that weighs half of what you weigh when my car has A/C, leather seats, back seat, stock k-member, stock front bumper support, stock brakes, and ABS?

How you gonna claim to have an LS1 and telling everybody you coming to whip their ***, that would put you back to the small fish in the pond . There is no stock cube LS1 in there with LS6 heads. Nobody in their right mind would run LS6 heads when trying to make power, especially trying to run the yellow banana. Don't make me pull the videos of the first race against us and the second one. You can hear the difference between the 2.
Old 08-06-2012, 03:27 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SL0WNESS
Guess we will just have to see....

Hope you got them self honing rings for that thing...they are Dinky approved.
Lmfao joke of the day! ! !
Old 08-06-2012, 03:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
You claim the man has a four link. Mustangs come from the factory with four link setups just like ya'll Joan Rivers G body. He just replaced the factory stuff with bolt in stuff just like you did with your torque arm and LCA's.

How is it that your car weighs 3540 with you in it when my car weighs 3565 with a driver that weighs half of what you weigh when my car has A/C, leather seats, back seat, stock k-member, stock front bumper support, stock brakes, and ABS?

How you gonna claim to have an LS1 and telling everybody you coming to whip their ***, that would put you back to the small fish in the pond . There is no stock cube LS1 in there with LS6 heads. Nobody in their right mind would run LS6 heads when trying to make power, especially trying to run the yellow banana. Don't make me pull the videos of the first race against us and the second one. You can hear the difference between the 2.

bobby how u gonna tell travis about a yo car? If you have a car bring it out and stop preppin the street for other ppl. You say first race against us who is us you dont do nothing but light trackbite. at least black hole hot rod races, ked races, travis races.....hit squad moe races , brick races, mule races, all out magic races and elton drove before you are a non factor
Old 08-06-2012, 03:54 PM
Staging Lane

YOU ON THE OTHER HAND HAVE A 4 LINK AND A BIG *** turbo
mustangs come from the factory with a 4-link. Not our fault ford gave us a platform that all we had to do was put adjustable control arms on to have a fully adjustable 4-link. And FYI the factory location of the control arms is not optimal anyways (which the yellow turd has factory located control arms).

And a 88mm turbo is not a big turbo by todays standards.... that thing is a true backyard boogy street car, just cause it fast dont mean it gotta be an all out race car.
Old 08-06-2012, 03:57 PM
Staging Lane

He never said a size so y should i
Its not like your tuner doesnt tell anyone what your car makes anyway...if someone really wanted to know (which i dont care myself). Aint no secret about his car, its a very well known car. You the one wantin to be secretive about what ya got..stock cube LS1 w/ LS6 heads..lol, we talkin about your trans am not the trailblazer lol
Old 08-06-2012, 04:14 PM
Launching!

DUDE ALL I HAVE IS A FORGED LS1 WITH PORTED LS6 HEADS AND CUSTOM EPS CAM AND NOS THAT WEIGHS 3540 WITH ME IN IT STOCK SUSPENSION ON A 10 INCH SLICK. and PUMP GAS,,,, YES I SAID PUMP GAS AND YOU CAN WATCH ME GO TO SHELL AND PUT VPOWER IN THAT THING
Whoa easy killer. I wasn't trying to get into a pissing match with you. As others have said, my car came with a 4-link from the factory. The frame rails are untouched. No minitub. And thats awesome, shell pump gas is pretty cool. I'm just going out on a limb here but you wouldn't have a stand alone fuel cell under the hood for the nitrous system though would you? And that fuel cell wouldn't have 116 octane in it would it? If thats the case, then you can't claim to be a pump gas car. I'm not trying to hide anything. My shitbox is 347ci of fun. Yeah I got a powerglide and yeah I put 116 octane in it. I was just trying to get an idea of what all you had done to your car. Sounds like there are some things you aren't being totally honest about, but hey thats grudge racing. I ain't mad at ya.

I'll tell ya what... I won't be able to give you hit. Not happening. That goes for any car on this site, from a 15 second ride to a 8 second ride. However, I'm willing to compromise. I think a fair race here would be spotting you out a couple cars and I start at the 1/4 mile, however I will only do a burnout. No sprayers. No fire. For $2000 1/4 mile race. What do you say?
Old 08-06-2012, 04:36 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by jo02maro
bobby how u gonna tell travis about a yo car? If you have a car bring it out and stop preppin the street for other ppl. You say first race against us who is us you dont do nothing but light trackbite. at least black hole hot rod races, ked races, travis races.....hit squad moe races , brick races, mule races, all out magic races and elton drove before you are a non factor
Boy this is conversation with men. Go sit your *** down with them 1981 skinnies on the front of your car. Your people down bad for that.

As a matter of fact, go park your car because I don't want it to break when I come I out. I don't wanna hear nothing about that I'm down, my rear is broke, or anything else.

Your people about to throw you in some water you don't want to be. I know all your people. Even your Grandpa. We were cool at one time, so I don't know what happened. Maybe losing all that money to All-Out is the issue. Well come and win it back when I come out.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:41 PM

I heard some stories that I have to straighten out. First thing first Dinky does not know Chris with the Yellow Banana and Chris Does not even know who Dinky is. Dinky is telling everyone he brought Chris down here to race and that is complete BS. Second thing is Dinky has never called me to race ever. He told me in person that my car was a outdated POS so I agreed and said let me know when we can get it on. He said give me your number and we gonna get it on in the next couple of weeks in Shreveport. I said lets do it call me and tell me when to be there. He took my number and must have thrown it away because the phone has never rung.

I remember when Dinky had a crawfish on the side of his race car. I think that fit him perfect as all I have ever seen him do was crawfish out of races and talk a lot of junk. I am calling him out right now. We have two stock suspension Mustangs that he can choose from the yellow banana or our little maroon trunk model street car with stock suspension and full stock interior. We can do it at No Problem Raceway and not in Shreveport. This way everyone from around here can see the whoopin we will put on that tired vette.

Now lets here the excuses.

Here is the little Trunk model. Full Stock interior, Stock suspension, 342 c.i. 83mm turbo, drag radials:

Carlo

Last edited by Carlo C; 08-06-2012 at 04:50 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:51 PM
Launching!

Who is Dinky???
Old 08-06-2012, 05:03 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by BoostedGT
Who is Dinky???
Old 08-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
Boy this is conversation with men. Go sit your *** down with them 1981 skinnies on the front of your car. Your people down bad for that.

As a matter of fact, go park your car because I don't want it to break when I come I out. I don't wanna hear nothing about that I'm down, my rear is broke, or anything else.

Your people about to throw you in some water you don't want to be. I know all your people. Even your Grandpa. We were cool at one time, so I don't know what happened. Maybe losing all that money to All-Out is the issue. Well come and win it back when I come out.
Who are you referring to? I have old school rims with new skinnies on my car
Old 08-06-2012, 06:12 PM
TECH Veteran

To jo02maro: my bad I thought you were somebody else. Disregard what post towards you.

70 chevy nova: I dont where your people get all the haterade from on my but we can tie up them cars on the street. My car isnt ready but when it is which is very soon your phone will ring. You can bet on that. Ball is in your whether to accept or not.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:17 PM
Teching In

Haterade? Who is hating? And in order to hate there needs to be something to hate on And if thats how you feel that race will take place since it seems to be on your mind.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:28 PM
Teching In

And the nova is not ready at this moment but my car is now wassup u want do something tonight win or lose ill line up

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix