New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 06:06 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rickybobbythegreat
Idk about bringing the old days back but I'm going to load my clips up in the a.m. And make me a hit on that nostrous(as Bodie say) and if everything go well I will be posting my hit list list like I use to do. No hard feelings if you make the list I'm just trying to get it popping. Btw every vette that was out there the other night I need them cheeks, it was four of them two orange and two blues. I know who yall are so don't make me send the subpoena man to y'all house to make y'all come to the pad!!!
There was a red one out there too.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:14 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1sickC6
True that im stock ls2 with nitrous you cammed up with nitrous. I know my place for NOW.
Old 08-15-2012, 08:34 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
True dat the three speed with more converter will help make up for the Small HP at 10 to 1 and daily driving ratio in the rear. Will see u soon EastBeast.
Cool can't wait hurry up turn some tools like the rednecks say GETER DONE. An we going to the pad next time because Mexico road don't hook no more unless you have tubs an a big tire car like that nova. I wont spend all first gear next time an that's a bet.
Old 08-15-2012, 09:25 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by eastbeast
Cool can't wait hurry up turn some tools like the rednecks say GETER DONE. An we going to the pad next time because Mexico road don't hook no more unless you have tubs an a big tire car like that nova. I wont spend all first gear next time an that's a bet.
Good that way we'll both be at the cars best potential. IN MY ACE VENTURA VOICE= SMMMMMMMMMMMOKIN. LOL
Old 08-15-2012, 10:43 AM
Teching In

Good that way we'll both be at the cars best potential. IN MY ACE VENTURA VOICE= SMMMMMMMMMMMOKIN. LOL
LOL RIGHT. WILL BE A GOOD ONE. A Hotrod I forgot to tell you I will have to stay in front next time because flyin by you at that rate of speed put a whole bunch of gold flakes on my car an that **** aint easy to get off Now my car changes four colors green, purple, blue by you blue, an nova gold. Like moe say I hade to hit you with that one homeboy!!!! JTFO
Old 08-15-2012, 11:31 AM
sky
Staging Lane

LOL RIGHT. WILL BE A GOOD ONE. A Hotrod I forgot to tell you I will have to stay in front next time because flyin by you at that rate of speed put a whole bunch of gold flakes on my car an that **** aint easy to get off Now my car changes four colors green, purple, blue by you blue, an nova gold. Like moe say I hade to hit you with that one homeboy!!!! JTFO
Lmao. I'm tryin 2 ****** all da black rally stripes of a ***** (just a figure of speach)****. . . . .
Old 08-15-2012, 11:32 AM
sky
Staging Lane

I'll do some10 wit cha all out!
Old 08-15-2012, 11:34 AM
sky
Staging Lane

It's all good but I do believe once we get that glide out of it y'all gonna have a different race on Ya hands. Moe jeezyy u know it's cool cause u can take it so I don't mind if u dish it.
IN MY VOICE SHEEEEEEEEEEEED. LOL
Lol, Dat's wuz up big dog!
Old 08-15-2012, 11:54 AM
Teching In

True that im stock ls2 with nitrous you cammed up with nitrous. I know my place for NOW.
Just in case you didn't know all four of them other vettes you called out have a cam.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ->BJ<-
Just in case you didn't know all four of them other vettes you called out have a cam.
Yeah I know that's why I figure they could let me spray while they running on they turbos. I would run sick with him on the motor and me all out but I didn't ask cause I figured he wouldnt do it.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:08 PM
sky
Staging Lane

See if they want some action wit Big Bird. I'm ready 4 some all out action, or motor action!
Old 08-15-2012, 12:14 PM
Teching In

I didn't ask them yet, but I'm more then sure none of them would run Big Bird.

The dude from the other night with the dark blue one would, but he won't bet any $$$ & won't be back down here until september(he live in shreveport).
Old 08-15-2012, 12:17 PM
Teching In

Yeah I know that's why I figure they could let me spray while they running on they SUPERCHARGERS . I would run sick with him on the motor and me all out but I didn't ask cause I figured he wouldnt do it.
John Georges say he bout it, he just need to make a few test hits first.

The Dark blue car not gonna be down again no time soon.

And no word from the other two yet.
Old 08-15-2012, 01:15 PM
Teching In

We taking orders
Old 08-15-2012, 02:40 PM
sky
Staging Lane

John Georges say he bout it, he just need to make a few test hits first.

The Dark blue car not gonna be down again no time soon.

And no word from the other two yet.
John Georges is in my leauge. Tell him i said "What it is?" And dem free 99 days are over 4 me. Smh
Old 08-15-2012, 02:42 PM
On The Tree

Hey dats cool but if I'm in town this weekend we will be supplying all the chicken. Ccause I already done fried up big bird and bout to Pluck the feathers off the silver one. Lol oh east beast take the sprinkles of gold as a gift cause when I get a hold on you next time the only thing gonna be left on there is the gift I gave u. Lol
Old 08-15-2012, 02:57 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Hey dats cool but if I'm in town this weekend we will be supplying all the chicken. Ccause I already done fried up big bird and bout to Pluck the feathers off the silver one. Lol oh east beast take the sprinkles of gold as a gift cause when I get a hold on you next time the only thing gonna be left on there is the gift I gave u. Lol
Dont trip you 1-0 vs Big Bird. But Big Bird will be on Sesame Street (Aka Da Pad) With Elmo between da seat & da steering wheel (LOL dat **** sounds funny, what a coincedent) ready 4 a rematch Saturday. 1 kit vs 1 kit ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Along wit Da Silver Bullet in beast mode.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
I'll do some10 wit cha all out!
What you givin up for your cubic inch advantage?

Ricky Bobby all those cars you callin out make way more power than me.
Old 08-15-2012, 06:13 PM
Teching In

What you givin up for your cubic inch advantage?

Ricky Bobby all those cars you callin out make way more power than me.
That may be true but I think if I check up out there on them they will have to show me. I don't know those cars but I know a little about yours and I don't think that a bolt on ls2 with nitrous can beat a bolt on and cammed up ls3 with nitrous that leaves just as hard or harder than my car.
Old 08-15-2012, 06:54 PM
11 Second Club

man **** a place cut that bitch loose. the old ricky b would have said line that bitch up (in alden voice)

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix