New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 09:37 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 504talon
import face off dont have good payouts.. I can run one race and make what I could at 15 ifo's. **** import face off. When ur bring ur lt1 and ur money down here ima show u what im talking bout. Until then maybe u should juss stfu and read instead of posting cause u aint gon do ****. Re read what u sent me. Keep winning races. Key word im racing and winning. What are u doing? Bumping ur gums!!!! if u knew ur **** wasnt together u shouldnt have even posted. Im juss sayin. Like I said when u get ur **** together make ur way to the pad. I got my girl car ready and shes wearing a huge strap on so come get fucked!!!!!
LMFAO
Old 04-26-2012, 09:40 AM
9 Second Club

Default yo talon

it's about time you shut the **** up. i told you i'm not racing on the street. you keep running your ******* mouth about me doing this and that. either you get yo ****** *** to the track or shut the **** up. the only thing that stop the race was you not getting the hit. i offered your ****** *** 7 ******* cars, you declined because of the hit. this what you do ******, the track tomorrow night, head the **** up. if you can do it on the street, you can do it at the track. you fucked up these other cars because of hooking issues on the street. you chose not to bring that **** to the track this weekend because of the fact you knew i was going straight to your ****** ***..........know disrespect to you by using ******, but you drive a college girls car. lmfao
Old 04-26-2012, 09:45 AM
9 Second Club

Default yo adorable

you on talons dick real hard. i was thinking, he drives a girls car, your username is adorable on the cool. should we be concerned about in the closet racers?
Old 04-26-2012, 09:53 AM
9 Second Club

Default one thing for sure

a bunch of racers went from camaros and firebirds to the new body vettes. i gurantee nobody will switch to the talon.........
Old 04-26-2012, 09:56 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 408lq9
it's about time you shut the **** up. i told you i'm not racing on the street. you keep running your ******* mouth about me doing this and that. either you get yo ****** *** to the track or shut the **** up. the only thing that stop the race was you not getting the hit. i offered your ****** *** 7 ******* cars, you declined because of the hit. this what you do ******, the track tomorrow night, head the **** up. if you can do it on the street, you can do it at the track. you fucked up these other cars because of hooking issues on the street. you chose not to bring that **** to the track this weekend because of the fact you knew i was going straight to your ****** ***..........know disrespect to you by using ******, but you drive a college girls car. lmfao
You bitch made ************... No disrespect by the word you. U fake son. I had no need to come to the track because u backed the **** out on a deal u offered me. I didnt have a gun to your head and ask for cars. U told me u would set me out!! If u cant get that car to hook on the street juss stfu....stay at the track. Everyone here street races. I dont see why u make a big fuss anyway u cant even drive ur own dam car!!!! Pushing threw the beam and ****!!!! Smh... Learn to drive then holla back at me. U still got a learners permit on that race ****. Get ya race game up. All that **** u talk and aint even got no wins under ur belt.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:58 AM
9 Second Club

you have to really be bored to go and watch a ******* import race. drag racings all about loud cars and the look of muscle, how the **** can a import keep history going? spool that **** up and go back to nopi.......
Old 04-26-2012, 10:01 AM
9 Second Club

Default i'm still learning

give me a date and meet me at the track. i will learn to drive that day........
Old 04-26-2012, 10:14 AM
9 Second Club

Default yo hit squad

http://youtu.be/sFtXeJILNuE
Old 04-26-2012, 10:16 AM
10 Second Club

you on talons dick real hard. i was thinking, he drives a girls car, your username is adorable on the cool. should we be concerned about in the closet racers?
Why you curious? You wana see what that man lovin is all about huh? I see you learking, checking out them dudes ***.. No Homo.. I'm not on talons dick. I respect the man for having a fast car unlike some of you guys. I respect anybody with a fast car but I can't give respect to a bully and that's what it all ***** down to.. You come here flexing, talking smack about how slow our cars are compaired to your 8 second race car. I built me a steet car so I can drive my car to the lake front and car shows with my girl in the car. If I wanted a gutted out race car I would have done that. I'm really not interested in that ****.. Just be cool and talk cars with us slow folks and stop talking all that smack to us.. You know, slow people are people to!!

You don't see me talking **** to anyone else on this site right?

Last edited by odarabla; 04-26-2012 at 10:22 AM.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:19 AM
10 Second Club

You bitch made ************... No disrespect by the word you. U fake son. I had no need to come to the track because u backed the **** out on a deal u offered me. I didnt have a gun to your head and ask for cars. U told me u would set me out!! If u cant get that car to hook on the street juss stfu....stay at the track. Everyone here street races. I dont see why u make a big fuss anyway u cant even drive ur own dam car!!!! Pushing threw the beam and ****!!!! Smh... Learn to drive then holla back at me. U still got a learners permit on that race ****. Get ya race game up. All that **** u talk and aint even got no wins under ur belt.
That **** made me ******* laugh!!
Old 04-26-2012, 10:20 AM
Teching In

import face off dont have good payouts.. I can run one race and make what I could at 15 ifo's. **** import face off. When ur bring ur lt1 and ur money down here ima show u what im talking bout. Until then maybe u should juss stfu and read instead of posting cause u aint gon do ****. Re read what u sent me. Keep winning races. Key word im racing and winning. What are u doing? Bumping ur gums!!!! if u knew ur **** wasnt together u shouldnt have even posted. Im juss sayin. Like I said when u get ur **** together make ur way to the pad. I got my girl car ready and shes wearing a huge strap on so come get fucked!!!!!
I'm gonna keep 3 things in my car just for you:

1) a pack of depends, cuz you gonna **** yo self when I leave on ya

2) wax, so you can wax that black stripe off I'm gonna leave on that girl car

3) preparation H, so you can sooth them speed bumps I'm gonna leave in yo *** after I get done taking them cheeks (I wouldn't wanna upset the next visitor)
Old 04-26-2012, 10:27 AM
Teching In

My bad I got a ghost car! Smhh! That's why you pulled the Willie mays back peddle on me when I called you out. I mean damn you wanna do a 200 point inspection before you run me! What the **** I'll give ya part numbers tell me what you wanna know puddin! My ***** way slower than Corey's car so why you scared of my ghost car? You got me covered from what I hear

MISS BIG BAD talon driving street racer

I got more time on the street racing peeps than you got running your mouth on the internet
Old 04-26-2012, 10:27 AM
9 Second Club

Default yo travis, you promised to show me your sport

http://youtu.be/_qA7owYnbMw
Old 04-26-2012, 10:28 AM
Teching In

You came at me wit the wheel chair ****, don't bite off more than you can fit in you *** cupcake
Old 04-26-2012, 10:32 AM
Teching In

Cory I can respect that...... But I have friend of mine that says that he has the fast f body street car and he will drive it anywhere you drive yours. And he races at the track 2003 camaro ? He said when and where And how much?????????

Well you make it right I will run the Nova!!!!!! Tell me little about it. Tires size,size motor, suspension and who driving oh how many kits???
Old 04-26-2012, 10:40 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by rroche3
You came at me wit the wheel chair ****, don't bite off more than you can fit in you *** cupcake
You came at me and I didn't tell you ****!! It's o.k. Seems like I hit a nerve when I was talking about Futral..
Old 04-26-2012, 10:40 AM
Teching In

I'm gonna take them cheeks so long and hard, yo *** gonna be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway for the next person that takes them cheeks
Old 04-26-2012, 10:42 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by odarabla
You came at me and I didn't tell you ****!! It's o.k. Seems like I hit a nerve when I was talking about Futral..
Not you, 504 talon is who I was talking to
Old 04-26-2012, 10:43 AM
Teching In

you have to really be bored to go and watch a ******* import race. drag racings all about loud cars and the look of muscle, how the **** can a import keep history going? spool that **** up and go back to nopi.......
Nopi is a thing of the past. And if u bring that trans am with the plastic windows out to the pad you will be part of the past with nopi!! U cant drive so no need for me to run to the track and run u cause u proved that this past sat. U can put whoever u want in that bitch to drive on the street and I promise you, you hit!!!! I got a girl car but u backed down from this bitch on a offer that u gave me!!!! Now trip part is u try and knock us new orleans cars and say we all run 11's. If thats true why would u back out from the race. I juss run 11's u got a 8.9car
Old 04-26-2012, 10:44 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by rroche3
I'm gonna take them cheeks so long and hard, yo *** gonna be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway for the next person that takes them cheeks
lmfao

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix