Originally Posted by DEEZ NUTZ RACING
WHAT A JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Y'all in favor say JOKE
I said the same thing except with more profanity
Old 04-29-2012, 04:44 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 504talon
Corey another man cant clean up your mess, juss drop it. I can pay for a car to come out if town and run that car you going to get but what does that do for me? Nothing! Everyone knows somebody. Race wont happen on the off days then worry bout it. U do what u need at the track. Ima do what I need to do on the street. U need not even reply
i told you i couldn't win on the street. if you wanna prove what you say, come to a even playing field.
Old 04-29-2012, 04:46 PM
9 Second Club

Default 1 question

WHAT A JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Y'all in favor say JOKE
will you run your mustang on the street?
Old 04-29-2012, 05:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 408lq9
i told you i couldn't win on the street. if you wanna prove what you say, come to a even playing field.
I street race.... U never said u couldnt win on the steet u juss said u dont street race. But since u saying it now that u cant beat the talon on the street then thats fine. Beef is squashed.
Old 04-29-2012, 06:45 PM
Teching In

I am done. Now I can believe few old school racer what they said about you ( Cory) but on real note I let u know about mustang . Have a good Day!
Old 04-29-2012, 09:11 PM
Teching In

Default t56 tranny mount

Need a t56 tranny mount ASAP...98-02
Old 04-29-2012, 09:15 PM
Teching In

Also on need of a torque arm bushing
Old 04-30-2012, 04:33 PM
9 Second Club

I am done. Now I can believe few old school racer what they said about you ( Cory) but on real note I let u know about mustang . Have a good Day!
your fat *** want do ****, all you do is stay in a muthafucker business. bitch, you the reason why i couldn't get that money in prentiss. your ****** *** dodged the question about streetracing your mustang. i know you don't streetrace it because of some of the same reasons i don't run my **** there anymore. i really don't have to borrow a car, make the race right and we can do it this weekend. it's not a bitch in here are at a track that can tell you i ever ducked a callout at any track. if i show up, its to race. for your information you bitch, i chilled from heavy grudge racing after i tore up my pro car. every word i speak to you, i can repeat to your ******* face you *****. when i seen you block that race in prentiss, i said **** you for life.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:01 PM
Teching In

Yep i am fat and Who *** you think you are. I got your bitch hang it call Nutz you don't have any period. I don't know what hell you talking about in prentsis? Explain? I never seen you before and don't care to . All them bitch and ***** you can keep them. Well ,then you going to have to repeat them to me when you see me.....The truth must hurt because your panties are in a knot. Why answer a stupid question? (about street racing) Dummy
I can give *** if you like me or not. No lost sleep here. When you get a faster car holla till then. You ain't ****!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-30-2012, 06:54 PM
9 Second Club

Yep i am fat and Who *** you think you are. I got your bitch hang it call Nutz you don't have any period. I don't know what hell you talking about in prentsis? Explain? I never seen you before and don't care to . All them bitch and ***** you can keep them. Well ,then you going to have to repeat them to me when you see me.....The truth must hurt because your panties are in a knot. Why answer a stupid question? (about street racing) Dummy
I can give *** if you like me or not. No lost sleep here. When you get a faster car holla till then. You ain't ****!!!!!!!!!!!!
like i said, stay out my business bitch. everytime i talk a race on here with someone, here comes a bitch putting in there 2 cents. maybe if the others shut the **** up and let the 2 racers negotiate, things could have been different a long time ago. bitch you don't know me, you keep shitting on my name behind this internet. i'm not going to be nobodys ******* toy. that's why i told 87silverbullet about himself also. i got a muthafucking car that will show up to any track, you look like me, lets get down. if not, lets negotiate. anybody that was at the track and is man enough to tell the truth, they should. i'm tired of these ****** talking down to a real muthafucker.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:00 PM
9 Second Club

Default another thing

87silverbullet, you always got some slick **** to say concerning my decisions, what tha **** you got on deck?
Old 04-30-2012, 07:05 PM
Teching In

Lol....
Old 04-30-2012, 08:54 PM
Teching In

I told you, you can keep them bitch. I don't care how hard you think you are. You came on this PUBLIC THREAD Bump your GUMS to some 11- 10 sec cars . Talk about nuttin in New Orleans is fast. Well you open that invitation to me then.Then you started have diahria of the mouth. trying to disrespect people. It's racing ( oh you don't do that lol). Well it looks like we don't have nuttin to say to each again. Peace out p.s. I Hope Your Car Is Fast As Your Mouth!!!
Old 04-30-2012, 09:07 PM
Teching In

I told you, you can keep them bitch. I don't care how hard you think you are. You came on this PUBLIC THREAD Bump your GUMS to some 11- 10 sec cars . Talk about nuttin in New Orleans is fast. Well you open that invitation to me then.Then you started have diahria of the mouth. trying to disrespect people. It's racing ( oh you don't do that lol). Well it looks like we don't have nuttin to say to each again. Peace out p.s. I Hope Your Car Is Fast As Your Mouth!!!
Greasy!!!!!!!
Old 04-30-2012, 10:14 PM
11 Second Club

Some people may veiw our thread and not understand greasy talk but just like the man said its all love this how we talk.no people where harmed in the making of greasy talk lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U81LW...e_gdata_player
Old 05-01-2012, 12:29 AM
Teching In

Nuff said Pete lol
Old 05-01-2012, 10:34 AM
10 Second Club

like i said, stay out my business bitch. everytime i talk a race on here with someone, here comes a bitch putting in there 2 cents. maybe if the others shut the **** up and let the 2 racers negotiate, things could have been different a long time ago. bitch you don't know me, you keep shitting on my name behind this internet. i'm not going to be nobodys ******* toy. that's why i told 87silverbullet about himself also. i got a muthafucking car that will show up to any track, you look like me, lets get down. if not, lets negotiate. anybody that was at the track and is man enough to tell the truth, they should. i'm tired of these ****** talking down to a real muthafucker.
No body is talking down to you Cory. It's the way you present yourself to others that make them say the things they say. This probably isn't the first time you heard this either. You keep talking about how fast your car is and how you’re a real racer but from my neutral point of view I’ve seen you get called out a few times in this thread and you either backed out of the race or you ignored the person that was calling you out! Stop beating on your own chest superman and let your car do the talking!!

Last edited by odarabla; 05-01-2012 at 10:55 AM.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:42 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

87silverbullet, you always got some slick **** to say concerning my decisions, what tha **** you got on deck?
Don't be trying to pass the ******* buck on me since Cook on your ***. That man has thrown out multiple cars and you haven't even tried to do anything but crawfish on all them.

You even tried to thow the Nova on him and he was still going to try your *** out. You still wouldn't lock money up with the man. The man don't want to waste no time with your ***. Then you want to tell him no need to lock money but you have a habit of not racing. I don't know about you, but us, we lock money.

You keep with this "baddest nitrous assisted f-body" ****, yet nobody here has ever seen you race. Travis, have you seen him race? Sky, have you seen him race? Hot Rod, have you seen him race?

That's like saying "Man, I **** Beyonce once a week" yet you have no proof of any kind. Race somebody and ******* lose so at least say you raced somebody. Everybody here is in the street race game, if you're not about that then leave. Get on YellowBullet and see if somebody wants to race you there since those guys mostly race at the TRACK.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:17 PM
On The Tree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D7zdMf0Jes
Old 05-02-2012, 06:52 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
Don't be trying to pass the ******* buck on me since Cook on your ***. That man has thrown out multiple cars and you haven't even tried to do anything but crawfish on all them.

You even tried to thow the Nova on him and he was still going to try your *** out. You still wouldn't lock money up with the man. The man don't want to waste no time with your ***. Then you want to tell him no need to lock money but you have a habit of not racing. I don't know about you, but us, we lock money.

You keep with this "baddest nitrous assisted f-body" ****, yet nobody here has ever seen you race. Travis, have you seen him race? Sky, have you seen him race? Hot Rod, have you seen him race?

That's like saying "Man, I **** Beyonce once a week" yet you have no proof of any kind. Race somebody and ******* lose so at least say you raced somebody. Everybody here is in the street race game, if you're not about that then leave. Get on YellowBullet and see if somebody wants to race you there since those guys mostly race at the TRACK.
I flagged one in BR. A while back bout a year and a half ago.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 05-02-2012 at 07:14 AM.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix