New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 05:52 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1LOUD98
Not u deez nutts.. You have a fast car. All theses other haters wit slower street/race cars.. Just because people spend money on there motors and suspension lighting there cars up they automatically have a race car.. Bunch bullshit haters!! Get your money up spend it on your cars get out the 11.00 group and play with the grown folks!!
Originally Posted by 504talon
Lmao!!!!!!!
I think he wants to race my 11 second car since I aint all grown up yet..

The funny thing he thinks that **** is insulting.. How fast you go in the 1/4?

You right big man my car is slow.. You wana set something up?

Last edited by odarabla; 04-26-2012 at 05:58 AM.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:04 AM
10 Second Club

All bullshit a side I got a lot of respect for Allen.. He builds some bad *** cars. Most of my friends that have cars go to Allen which is why I went to him. I had a bad experience using him that made me feel the way I do. The things I said happened really did happen. I just thought it was screwed up the way he handled it. I'll never try and talk anyone out of using Allen but that doesn't mean I have to use him.. Geoff did a great job tuning my car and I haven't had any issues yet.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:47 AM
10 Second Club

Dam odarabla... Looks like u pissed off a valued customer.

Allen f. Tuned zo6 full bolt ons cam and spray.... Im juss sayin. Guess this dont count csuse I wasnt tuned by geoff?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COy3q...e_gdata_player
Damn rob you got out on blkbtch hard huh? Where he's been?
Old 04-26-2012, 07:21 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by odarabla
What you do for a living, drive a Garbage truck or something? How old are you grown folk?
Some of us do need a DL for our jobs. So in turn risking how we make money sometimes isn't worth a street race. You smelling what I'm stepping in? We can't all flip burgers at burger king and catch a bus to work!

You want fries with that obdollahallha?
Old 04-26-2012, 07:24 AM
Teching In

Damn rob you got out on blkbtch hard huh? Where he's been?
I retired him
Old 04-26-2012, 07:29 AM
Teching In

I retired him
Lol, steady filling the old folks home
Old 04-26-2012, 07:59 AM
Teching In

What you do for a living, drive a Garbage truck or something? How old are you grown folk?
Don't be mad cuz you the one riding on the back of the garbage truck and 1LOUD98 is driving!
Old 04-26-2012, 08:02 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by rroche3
Some of us do need a DL for our jobs. So in turn risking how we make money sometimes isn't worth a street race. You smelling what I'm stepping in? We can't all flip burgers at burger king and catch a bus to work!

I feel what you are saying but ya'll act like the cops are out there to get us. The NOPD has bigger things to worry about with all their corruption going on than to worry about what is going on on Mexico rd.

Second, if you are talking about wrecking, flipping, or a spectator getting hurt, all those same things can happen at the track and guess what? You are still liable for anybody who gets hurt at the track when you sign that waiver form at the gate. Read that **** very carefully. So a person can sue you if something happens to him at the track too.

The track is only providing you a venue to run your car and see a time of what it will run.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:08 AM
10 Second Club

I hear ya man but don't sit on here talking smack about someones car unless you ready to race
!
LOL I need my DL just like you do.. **** how you think I get to BK to flip them burgers?
Old 04-26-2012, 08:09 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
I feel what you are saying but ya'll act like the cops are out there to get us. The NOPD has bigger things to worry about with all their corruption going on than to worry about what is going on on Mexico rd.

Second, if you are talking about wrecking, flipping, or a spectator getting hurt, all those same things can happen at the track and guess what? You are still liable for anybody who gets hurt at the track when you sign that waiver form at the gate. Read that **** very carefully. So a person can sue you if something happens to him at the track too.

The track is only providing you a venue to run your car and see a time of what it will run.
Just saying to some people it's not worth the risk that's all
Old 04-26-2012, 08:19 AM
10 Second Club

Don't be mad cuz you the one riding on the back of the garbage truck and 1LOUD98 is driving!
I don't ride on the back of no Garbage truck man we already established I am a burger flipper at BK!!
Old 04-26-2012, 08:24 AM
10 Second Club

Just saying to some people it's not worth the risk that's all
Risk? There is a risk with anything you do in life. There is a risk when you stick your dick in that girls ***** but i'm sure that aint stoppin you. You wana go run someone do like I do, go race then go home. I have no need to stick around.. Have I hung out over there? Sure I have but I normally go make my hit then head to the house..
Old 04-26-2012, 08:29 AM
Teching In

Lol, steady filling the old folks home
Lol... I got a wheelchair with ur name on it whenever u ready to get on side this talon. Ill do u a solid and run you on old mexico road and after its over ill wheel u right on in the nursing home after I take them cheeks... Unlike corey I aint juss talkin. Im dead ***!!!
Old 04-26-2012, 08:31 AM
Teching In

Risk? There is a risk with anything you do in life. There is a risk when you stick your dick in that girls ***** but i'm sure that aint stoppin you. You wana go run someone do like I do, go race then go home. I have no need to stick around.. Have I hung out over there? Sure I have but I normally go make my hit then head to the house..
I prefer to make my hit at the track, I don't mind that risk. You don't mind a risk at the pad that's where we at different
Old 04-26-2012, 08:35 AM
Teching In

Lol... I got a wheelchair with ur name on it whenever u ready to get on side this talon. Ill do u a solid and run you on old mexico road and after its over ill wheel u right on in the nursing home after I take them cheeks... Unlike corey I aint juss talkin. Im dead ***!!!
Lol, I got a coffin with your name on it! It's right next to the garage on your Barbie doll house where you park that girl car! Lmao
Old 04-26-2012, 08:48 AM
Teching In

Lol, I got a coffin with your name on it! It's right next to the garage on your Barbie doll house where you park that girl car! Lmao
Listen corey jr. ur just another loud mouth that aint gon do ****. U talked all that **** on nola callouts and didnt do ****. Hows bout u go make some shake down passes at the track cause u aint gon pull that tired *** lt1 on side of anything!!!!!! U talked all kinds of **** about how u was gon **** me up on the street and now u on here saying u dont street race???? Get the ****. U aint bout **** juss like corey so excuse urself from the forum or bring ur **** to the pad and **** me up. Matter fact tell ya patna with the mustang (heavy hitter) tag along with you. Ima do both of yall n one night.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:49 AM
10 Second Club

I prefer to make my hit at the track, I don't mind that risk. You don't mind a risk at the pad that's where we at different
No harm in that bro and I aint haten on that either. You aint coming in here talking smack to street racers about your 8 second track car either. I normally don't talk smack about others or to others and the ones on here that know can vouch for me on that. With that said I sure ain't no chump either and will stand my ground when people are talking smack to me or about me..
Old 04-26-2012, 08:59 AM
Teching In

Listen corey jr. ur just another loud mouth that aint gon do ****. U talked all that **** on nola callouts and didnt do ****. Hows bout u go make some shake down passes at the track cause u aint gon pull that tired *** lt1 on side of anything!!!!!! U talked all kinds of **** about how u was gon **** me up on the street and now u on here saying u dont street race???? Get the ****. U aint bout **** juss like corey so excuse urself from the forum or bring ur **** to the pad and **** me up. Matter fact tell ya patna with the mustang (heavy hitter) tag along with you. Ima do both of yall n one night.
Damn you got them panties in a bunch quick! Lmfao, you ain't heard from me because I gotta fix my ****. I ain't gonna sit here and bump my gums when I don't have my **** together. So keep winning races wit that girl car. If I remember right your the one who wouldnt lock money up with me when I called you out. Talking bout I got a ghost car. Please lol. go somewhere else wit that bullshit! Heard import face off needs a fill in car
Old 04-26-2012, 09:11 AM
Teching In

When you wouldnt lock up money for me to come to you because I have a ghostcar, I offered to pay you to come to me and get some of these cheeks. I also told you to keep the money if you didn't want to run me when you got here! So take that bullshit somewhere else Barbie! What color is that talon pink or yellow? Lmfao at you ricer
Old 04-26-2012, 09:19 AM
Teching In

Damn you got them panties in a bunch quick! Lmfao, you ain't heard from me because I gotta fix my ****. I ain't gonna sit here and bump my gums when I don't have my **** together. So keep winning races wit that girl car. If I remember right your the one who wouldnt lock money up with me when I called you out. Talking bout I got a ghost car. Please lol. go somewhere else wit that bullshit! Heard import face off needs a fill in car
import face off dont have good payouts.. I can run one race and make what I could at 15 ifo's. **** import face off. When ur bring ur lt1 and ur money down here ima show u what im talking bout. Until then maybe u should juss stfu and read instead of posting cause u aint gon do ****. Re read what u sent me. Keep winning races. Key word im racing and winning. What are u doing? Bumping ur gums!!!! if u knew ur **** wasnt together u shouldnt have even posted. Im juss sayin. Like I said when u get ur **** together make ur way to the pad. I got my girl car ready and shes wearing a huge strap on so come get fucked!!!!!

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix