New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 03:47 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 408lq9
moe, i never took you for a lien man. i never said **** about that. only person came up was knuck clowning. name the car, and we can put us on the flyer.
Black S10, Blue thunder mustang

Last edited by sky; 07-02-2012 at 03:52 AM.
Old 07-02-2012, 03:49 AM
sky
Staging Lane

every streetcar including me. drop them at the truckstop and drive straight to the staging lanes no slicks. i'll rape every ******* car by a full second.
Stop it, there you go sticking yo foot in your mouth again. If that's the case you aint a full second faster than the vette. And you didn't want to give that lil cam only car that 1 second bracket race. Nah am I lieng?

Last edited by sky; 07-02-2012 at 04:03 AM.
Old 07-02-2012, 04:01 AM
sky
Staging Lane

i bet you a rack i'm a second faster than your vette.
Only 1 way 2 find out. . . . . So I guess your 1 second faster than the Trans Am also?
Old 07-02-2012, 04:03 AM
sky
Staging Lane

that scary muthafucker walked down to me after a couple of hours and said he had issues with valve covers leaking. i will rape that truck. get in touch with him and tell him it's on.... bet with him also, the pot he was talking was not on my mind........
I'm goin to make that race happen. Send me a pic of your car so I can put it on the next batch of flyers coming out next week!
Old 07-02-2012, 04:14 AM
sky
Staging Lane

.7 tenths
Wrong answer! Two words, Shock & Awe. . . . .
Old 07-02-2012, 04:14 AM
sky
Staging Lane

headed to work playboy. we will continue this later..........
Dat's wuz up! ! !
Old 07-02-2012, 04:25 AM
sky
Staging Lane

i bet you a rack i'm a second faster than your vette.
U already dodged that bullet when you doubled back and told me you could'nt sit me out that far, and offered me 4 and the move. U can put on 4 the fans, but you and I know u was'nt that stupid to sit me 1 second out there! ! !

Last edited by sky; 07-02-2012 at 04:44 AM.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:57 AM
Staging Lane

Im just a small fish in a big ocean but this is my take on the whole drag radial/street car slick/race car thing.

All bc a car runs a slick does not make it a race car. A lot of street cars out there thats making decent power doesnt have the chassis or suspension set up to put the power down effectively/consistently on a drag radial. Especially cars like the corvette with IRS out back.

Now you can get a race car making a **** ton of hp/tq with a SRA and a well set up drag suspension to hook on a radial.

Prime example: My car only made 420rwhp and about 520 on the bottle, had stock IRS out back and it would NOT hook on a 28" radial. Theres more than a few guys in here that witnessed it first hand when i tried to race ricky b. Only way the bitch would put the power down was with a SLICK but my car was anything BUT a race car.

Bottom line true street cars dont put the power down like a race car so sometimes a slick is needed...
Old 07-02-2012, 09:21 AM
Staging Lane

street cars can and do work on radials just as well as slicks, it just depends on the car and how well it works, and the surface you are racing on. The Pad isnt a good spot for a radial car that makes any kind of big power unless you spray the lane because it just doesnt have the bite a radial needs otherwise. A slick puts down a better groove for itself and works better on shitty surfaces.
Old 07-02-2012, 12:47 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by GotHemi?
Im just a small fish in a big ocean but this is my take on the whole drag radial/street car slick/race car thing.

All bc a car runs a slick does not make it a race car. A lot of street cars out there thats making decent power doesnt have the chassis or suspension set up to put the power down effectively/consistently on a drag radial. Especially cars like the corvette with IRS out back.

Now you can get a race car making a **** ton of hp/tq with a SRA and a well set up drag suspension to hook on a radial.

Prime example: My car only made 420rwhp and about 520 on the bottle, had stock IRS out back and it would NOT hook on a 28" radial. Theres more than a few guys in here that witnessed it first hand when i tried to race ricky b. Only way the bitch would put the power down was with a SLICK but my car was anything BUT a race car.

Bottom line true street cars dont put the power down like a race car so sometimes a slick is needed...
Preach brother. . . . . .
Old 07-02-2012, 12:47 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SL0WNESS
street cars can and do work on radials just as well as slicks, it just depends on the car and how well it works, and the surface you are racing on. The Pad isnt a good spot for a radial car that makes any kind of big power unless you spray the lane because it just doesnt have the bite a radial needs otherwise. A slick puts down a better groove for itself and works better on shitty surfaces.
True!
Old 07-02-2012, 01:37 PM
sky
Staging Lane

For sale The Tuning School tuning guide

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: Accessories
Price: $300
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

http://www.thetuningschool.com/produ...-courses/4021/

that is the link i paid $450 i will sell for $300obo

it is a complete guide to learn to tune ls engines
I aint bout to let you **** on my tunner/ builder like that. (Not on my watch) ALL the LS guys that had catistrophic failer due to 1 of Allen Futral's famous "LEAN" tunes are free to chime in. . . . . . .
Old 07-02-2012, 02:01 PM
Teching In

Hey GotHemi I got a bigger hemi what's up .lets do this
Old 07-02-2012, 02:52 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by sky
I aint bout to let you **** on my tunner/ builder like that. (Not on my watch) ALL the LS guys that had catistrophic failer due to 1 of Allen Futral's famous "LEAN" tunes are free to chime in. . . . . . .
Ain't just about "lean" tunes, you gotta add not running right and hard to start tunes.
Old 07-02-2012, 03:51 PM
TECH Veteran

name me one nitrous car that geoff build that's faster or quicker than allen's cars. allen has more 7 second turbo cars than geoff has pimples on his ***. has geoff ever tuned a turbo car. he tried to tune big purple, that didn't turn out to well........look at travis, he don't know what the **** to do........
**** all those cars. How about the everyday driving cars that need to start up like stock? How about the cars that stall at the red light? How about taking accountability for your tune? Ask odarabla about that one.

So name one car that has a big cam in it that Allen didn't spec that you can slam on the brakes and the car still runs and not stumbles and dies when coming to a stop?

Allen tried to tune Bobby Lashley's car and that didn't turn out too well, so right back at cha.
Old 07-02-2012, 04:18 PM
Teching In

i can go to mobile this weekend. problem solved. i chase that paper......
july 6 2012 gates open at 5;oo pm exit 10 off of i10 i be there 3:00 pm
Old 07-02-2012, 05:10 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
Boom, tell yo people don't waste thier time with this dude. He only want to pick his races with street cars vs. his race car. U will get my respect when you start whopping *** in your class. . . . . . U don't get no stars, nor stripes from a real racer like myself for ALWYAS boastin & braging about what you would do a street car! ! ! Smh @ yo petty ***. That's like back in the high school days, a 12th grader reppin bout how they would beat the **** out of a 9th grader! ! ! Dat's so lame & phoney. . . . .
they wired me $2000.00 for the lock out money,so im waiting for him to make the call.if its not lock up by the 21 then ill send it back to them.and them other boyz said if that nova look like them **** it too.one gun,no wheelie bars,small block.they want to lock up something to.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:14 PM
TECH Veteran

everything you said is true to your knowledge. people have there choice of where to go. if you wanna stay behind, stay with geoff. also, i have one of the biggest cams in the business and i can drive to stop light to light with his tune. i never had starting issue with this big bad muthafucker. redell and nate have true a/c streetcars with know issues.
I know of a 402 that went to him with a 267/274 on a 114 cam in it and that car started up like quadra-jet 305 Monte Carlo that has sat on the curb for 6 months. It took an act of congress to get it started but once it started up and ran the 1/4 it was an animal but who wants a car that cant start up right? It had other issues that Allen should have seen but didn't. He got it running good enough and took the man's money. Charley@FMS wanted to make it right but it was too late the guy didn't want Allen touching it ....period. Plus it was already a year later.

To make it just a little simpler for Allen, there was a car I worked on for a friend that couldn't stay running when hitting the brakes. It idled in park fine and was good as long as you were on the gas. The cam was only 230/240 on a 112. It had a tune in it that was band-aided for a dry shot, but that's another story.

Needless to say, both cars were fixed by Geoff. Just another tid bit, Geoff does the R&D for EFI Live so that should say something for the man's skills

Yes, people do have a choice of where to go and they have a choice in taking a chance if their motor is going to live or die.

A lot of us don't have the money to keep on fattening up Allen's pockets. Maybe you do. People want their **** done right the first time. There is a list of people who won't go back to him.

Bobby Lashley
Odarabla
The guy I just mentioned with the 402

The list will most like grow and that is the just the people I know. There are many more. So, if Allen suits you then go with it. A lot of other people will go to Geoff and that's their choice just like Allen is yours.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:17 PM
12 Second Club

i dont know what to do huh i got you on this one. IM TRYING TO GET READY FOR THE 28. I CANT WAIT TO GET PAID SO I CAN FINISH PAYING FOR IT AND GUESS WHAT IMMA WHIP YOUR *** CORY, U GOT YA CHEST POKED OUT TO HARD. I JUST CANT WAIT
Old 07-02-2012, 06:34 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JEEPBOY7th
Hey GotHemi I got a bigger hemi what's up .lets do this
I know EXACTLY what you got and trust me id **** u up if i still had my car. LOL

and ya HEMI aint bigger, dont let that D1 go to ya head

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix