New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 12:47 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
nah how bout g9 run darrel and he get the same race . you know why that **** aint ga happen cause 1st its a a4 car limited on race error he wont take that race. and thats a h/c just like ricky b. y not take that race ill wait for a responce on that one?
or kenny car a h/c car why not give him the race oh wait kenny is like a 250 fogger shot!! what about que green car its a 6 speed how bout that race?wayne pewter car its a a4 how bout that.
when races start getting more respectable then you tell me about changing drivers in a race
Taking fo sho wins is ***** to me. ill neva race like that unless im out of town grinding.
Called for that race already, ask Kenneth, Nick, and Uric. I was told, it would never happen.

Darrel & Big Wayne's cars are faster, automatic cars (Since I know that's what you want to hear). No CHANCE for me to win, unless the car cuts off before the end of the quarter like the race I had with Junior. BTW, I raced Big Wayne's car and lost.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:44 PM
On The Tree

One for the books baby lets get ready to rumbleeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 10-01-2009, 02:19 PM
Restricted User

That auto c5 is not as fast as all of yall think.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:56 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ddcook07
Dude, something wrong with you.

1. The 2 cars was RB's race; mine was 2 and a move, everybody knows that (refer to page 63 of the thread).
2. Kenneth must be yall (mostly you) Ace in a hole like he Batman or somethin'
3. Ain't nobody scared to run KENNETH. We had our fun before he went H/C
4. I think he do add about 20 whp and is 50 lbs lighter
5. Would you still have posted something if I would've lost?????????? Hell no. For some reason, you like seein' me lose.
6. You never really been about fair races either. Like me and Junior H/C car vs. My Intake/Tune car heads up. LOL Remember that one you set up.
like shug and pac ,puff and big, brick and travis,danki and sons lol.
its kool bo i know in a race someone has to lose. do i wanna see you just all the time lose no bo. thats not good sportsman ship.i would like to see you step up ya car so you can stop getting these handi cap races at your favor.wont you spot a few stock cars que black car is stock how bout you give him 2 and the hit? shawn has a stock red ta give him 2 and the hit, take them kind of bets then tell me bout trying to set up races that is not fair.
far as Jr car i only know what he told me at that time. just like we told you car neva been raced etc... wasn't sure what it do nah he won after he lost 1st tell the whole story bo.
we all know you have a low 12 car for 1
2 we all know a stock car cant beat u unless kenny drives
we all know even stock cars with stalls and all bolt ons cant beat you for 3
your car is like borderline.....not fast enough for you to run cam cars head up but to fast to run stock or slightly moded cars unless kenny drives lol
so with this being said how bout that race with que black car for lets start at a 100??
Old 10-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Teching In

whats crackin tonight
Old 10-01-2009, 04:18 PM
TECH Regular

its kool bo i know in a race someone has to lose. do i wanna see you just all the time lose no bo. thats not good sportsman ship.i would like to see you step up ya car so you can stop getting these handi cap races at your favor.wont you spot a few stock cars que black car is stock how bout you give him 2 and the hit? shawn has a stock red ta give him 2 and the hit, take them kind of bets then tell me bout trying to set up races that is not fair.
far as Jr car i only know what he told me at that time. just like we told you car neva been raced etc... wasn't sure what it do nah he won after he lost 1st tell the whole story bo.
your car is like borderline.....not fast enough for you to run cam cars head up but to fast to run stock or slightly moded cars unless kenny drives lol
so with this being said how bout that race with que black car for lets start at a 100??
I'll run Que's black car heads up for the $100. If I win, we can work out something else. And I only beat Jr, because HIS CAR CUT OFF LOL. And I beat KENNETH'S Bolt-On car already, since you keep bringin' him up. No offense Kenneth, but he throwin' you out there.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:18 PM
TECH Regular

I'll run Que's black car heads up for the $100. If I win, we can work out something else. And I only beat Jr, because HIS CAR CUT OFF LOL. And I beat KENNETH'S Bolt-On car already, since you keep bringin' him up. No offense Kenneth, I **** with cha bra, but he throwin' you out there.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:12 PM
12 Second Club

There was a stalled bolt on car that beat that car .
Old 10-01-2009, 05:20 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by KH504
There was a stalled bolt on car that beat that car .
Beat ain't even the right word, lol. I had no chance.

You can't tell him nothing man. He just listens to what people call him about. Like I run low 12s, lol. That's because somebody at the finish called him and said "You know he was about this close to Cutt at the end...." I can just imagine how the rest of that call went. Since I lost to Rell, I guess he runs high 11s then right?!
Old 10-01-2009, 05:32 PM
12 Second Club

I think I gave you the wiggle and beat you buy 1 1/2 or 2 . My car at that time was runnig 12.30 with bolt ons now it runs 12.00s with heads and cam
Old 10-01-2009, 05:36 PM
Launching!

You know I ain't trippin'. Next time if you have any water bra, just let me know, I always keep a lil extra
I already no...but I finally got 2 go pick up some track bite so I got my own lil stash that will be with me everywhere....even church!lol
Old 10-01-2009, 06:00 PM
On The Tree

anything going down tonight sky r so clear weekend doesnt look so good
Old 10-01-2009, 06:36 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by FMS_FTW
That auto c5 is not as fast as all of yall think.
I seen it at the track, so it is EXACTLY as fast as I think it is.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:39 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
I've raced him.. it's not that fast.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
How fast do you think my car is. You can pm me your answer if you want. Track fast and street fast are two different things as you know. Im no where as fast as my car is on the track on the street.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:41 PM
11 Second Club

I'll run Que's black car heads up for the $100. If I win, we can work out something else. And I only beat Jr, because HIS CAR CUT OFF LOL. And I beat KENNETH'S Bolt-On car already, since you keep bringin' him up. No offense Kenneth, I **** with cha bra, but he throwin' you out there.
nah why you cant give hime a car and the hit then if you lose neg. another race? you keep races in your favor that BS you just showed that bo.. back when you ran kev did you have your bolt ons and fine tuning?
Old 10-01-2009, 08:42 PM
11 Second Club

I think I gave you the wiggle and beat you buy 1 1/2 or 2 . My car at that time was runnig 12.30 with bolt ons now it runs 12.00s with heads and cam
well kev if you that slow i guess you do rite not to race travis then

i seen your car run faster then dat bo try again to help g9 out sorry this one cant pass inspection lol
Old 10-01-2009, 08:52 PM
Launching!

I think I gave you the wiggle and beat you buy 1 1/2 or 2 . My car at that time was runnig 12.30 with bolt ons now it runs 11.00s with heads and cam
There I fixed it fo you pete, but the important part of his sentence is still true. When they ran he was running 12.30's & gave G8 da hit & put 2 1/2 on him.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:55 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by gogto
How fast do you think my car is. You can pm me your answer if you want. Track fast and street fast are two different things as you know. Im no where as fast as my car is on the track on the street.
Why do I need to p/m you yo time? U seen it just like I did. And I was there looking at yo Direct port setup when U had the hood up between runs. Nice setup you got there
Old 10-01-2009, 08:57 PM
12 Second Club

The fastest it went with bolt-ons is 12.28 @ 107. The reason I dont race Travis is we dont have the same car . I have a true stock bottom end car full weight ac every thing in it but the jack and spare. When I raced G8 the car had full susp, headers ,tune, ss4000, thats it.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix