New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 08:13 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by R W B
Alot of people say they have state boys on earhart but back when I had my car, I use to race there every weekend. I use to dig race or roll race there. I liked it alot and best of all, i never did see any cops. I raced there personally about 30-40 times but I know alot of other guys who have used it often recently too.
them state boys be out there 3 and 4 in the evening not lata at nite.

slim need to get a car together real soon. i bet you might have a lot of people at ya kneck...
my grease level back at 5, but im not gonna let you or travis rush none of my cars when i say im ready ill be ready...till then im not a concern just make sho authur car is fast... we should hit the streets at the same time
Old 09-30-2009, 08:50 PM
TECH Regular

Old 09-30-2009, 09:15 PM
Launching!

Damn its getting greasy around hea huh! I like that! Keep it greasy people real real greasy!
Old 09-30-2009, 09:56 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
G9 and kenny got my vote same race he gave ricky b. same money or more. unless kenny driving is like putting spray on the car?matter of a fact how many horses yall think kenny adds? i see you ask for another car and the hit **** might as well let him spray
Its cool bo in a few im gonna ask for the same race back....after i get the stick game right! Send me ur number 2 bo cuz all my numbers got erased!
Old 09-30-2009, 10:05 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
hey bo i guess you got a built arm with forged leg turnels stroker kit... and a fogger.
damn bo you like the white boy with the motor bikes must be nice to have respect like that keep up the good work.
the value of a l gone back down but your value gone up

Last edited by lilicedout24; 09-30-2009 at 10:28 PM.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:24 PM
On The Tree

Default Title bout

Earhart sounds real good to me if it ever happens. Cause we will need some dancing room.
THIS WILL BE ONE FOR THE BOOKS OUR PROMOTERS ARE STILL WORKING ON AN EXACT FIGHT DATE BUT NEGOTIATIONS ARE UNDERWAY.
I'M BOUT IT
Old 09-30-2009, 10:29 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bowman2005
Its cool bo in a few im gonna ask for the same race back....after i get the stick game right! Send me ur number 2 bo cuz all my numbers got erased!
DAT WAS ME AT THE LIGHT SLICK. DON'T SHIFT EARLY LOLLOLLOL. I WANT YOU TO HAVE A FRONT ROW SEAT FOR ME VS WAYNE, SAW YOUR POST ABOUT IT.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:30 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Earhart sounds real good to me if it ever happens. Cause we will need some dancing room.
THIS WILL BE ONE FOR THE BOOKS OUR PROMOTERS ARE STILL WORKING ON AN EXACT FIGHT DATE BUT NEGOTIATIONS ARE UNDERWAY.
I'M BOUT IT
As they say dere he is.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:32 PM
Launching!

DAT WAS ME AT THE LIGHT SLICK. DON'T SHIFT EARLY LOLLOLLOL. I WANT YOU TO HAVE A FRONT ROW SEAT FOR ME VS WAYNE, SAW YOUR POST ABOUT IT.
Yea i no that was u...but i heard both of yall off the chain so i want 2 c it! Aint nutin like a super heavy weight fight u no!
Old 09-30-2009, 10:42 PM
On The Tree

As they say dere he is.
I'LL leave you some tickets at the Box Office You + 1 ringside care of BLACKHOLE MOTORSPORTS free drinks and all.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:46 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
hey bo i guess you got a built arm with forged leg turnels stroker kit... and a fogger.
damn bo you like the white boy with the motor bikes must be nice to have respect like that keep up the good work.
the value of a l gone back down but your value gone up

u already know bo!!!lots of people know i done been in some of the worst situations with dat stick..."ON DA JUICE"...no safety features just nitrous kit ,big gears, no gas liftin,super snatchin..CUMMIN THRU SOUNDING LIKE A FULL BLOWN AUTOMATIC....MZONE PMONEY, AND YM MULEY BABY.. know what im talkin bout...i dont play wit dis built forged leg and arm i got... ARP TOES and carbon fiber arm skin with the built wrist...im sick wit.. i was givin the game and now i dont see no 6speeders at all takin it from me...

Last edited by hnaskoct; 09-30-2009 at 11:01 PM.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:51 PM
Launching!

I'LL leave you some tickets at the Box Office You + 1 ringside care of BLACKHOLE MOTORSPORTS free drinks and all.
Say hotrod i had 2 go check the post just want 2 clear it up before everybody think im a i meant i heard alot about the green car since i can remember so just really want 2 c it in combat u no.....dont really care who win just would love 2 c it cuz u may have took it the wrong way.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:52 PM
TECH Regular

when dis race gon happen its been a long time cummin...its gon be a second line out there that night bookoo people..all they gon need is a bbq grill...its gon look like autozone givin free plugs and oil away...lol
Old 09-30-2009, 10:54 PM
Launching!

u already know bo!!!lots of people know i done been in some of the worst situations with dat stick..."ON DA JUICE"...no safety features just nitrous kit ,big gears, no gas liftin,super snatchin..CUMMIN THRU SOUNDING LIKE A FULL BLOWN AUTOMATIC....mzone pmoney,and ym know what im talkin bout...i dont play wit dis built forged leg and arm i got... ARP TOES and carbon fiber arm skin with the built wrist...im sick wit.. i was givin the game and now i dont see no 6speeders at all takin it from me...
so its safe 2 give u the 6speed crown then huh? if you dont already have it somewhere in ur closet!lol
Old 09-30-2009, 11:00 PM
TECH Regular

so its safe 2 give u the 6speed crown then huh? if you dont already have it somewhere in ur closet!lol
lol...man dat thing been in my closet...my lil girl be playing with it in her lil 6 speed powerwheel jeep...
Old 09-30-2009, 11:16 PM
Launching!

lol...man dat thing been in my closet...my lil girl be playing with it in her lil 6 speed powerwheel jeep...
well after all these *** whippings are over hopefully i can go 4 that jr crown!
Old 09-30-2009, 11:27 PM
On The Tree

Say hotrod i had 2 go check the post just want 2 clear it up before everybody think im a i meant i heard alot about the green car since i can remember so just really want 2 c it in combat u no.....dont really care who win just would love 2 c it cuz u may have took it the wrong way.
Never that man it's all in the sport of it for me man, **** I want to see it myself. Driving them trucks alot of people deal with those Cars and I have heard a lot call Waynes name and have heard alot counter with Hotrod, this is talk over the C.B. and at the race scenes people ask about it alot. I have respect for Wayne and He has it for me so whenever we get it on I think this will probably be on of the most Organized and Argument free races we have seen in a Long timeso I tell U this Kenneth is right it might or might not be a big money race but that bit^% is going to be off the Chain. I'm going to fly some strippers in we gonna have a spacewalk for the kids ponies to ride some Mud wrestlers a Wet T shirt contest with some Hooters girls some Chip N Dale dudes for the women we selling Jerk chicken, Yaki Meat, Pork N Beans and hot dog Weiners it going to be HOOD TASTIC, and BOOM ON WHEELS GOING TO HAVE THOSE DVD's lots more to come And to them Haters no need to bring RADAR guns because they tend to give false readings up in the numbers we will show. I THINK IT WILL BE SAFE TO SAY WE WILL BOTH BE ON KILL
Old 09-30-2009, 11:35 PM
Launching!

Never that man it's all in the sport of it for me man, **** I want to see it myself. Driving them trucks alot of people deal with those Cars and I have heard a lot call Waynes name and have heard alot counter with Hotrod, this is talk over the C.B. and at the race scenes people ask about it alot. I have respect for Wayne and He has it for me so whenever we get it on I think this will probably be on of the most Organized and Argument free races we have seen in a Long timeso I tell U this Kenneth is right it might or might not be a big money race but that bit^% is going to be off the Chain. I'm going to fly some strippers in we gonna have a spacewalk for the kids ponies to ride some Mud wrestlers a Wet T shirt contest with some Hooters girls some Chip N Dale dudes for the women we selling Jerk chicken, Yaki Meat, Pork N Beans and hot dog Weiners it going to be HOOD TASTIC, and BOOM ON WHEELS GOING TO HAVE THOSE DVD's lots more to come And to them Haters no need to bring RADAR guns because they tend to give false readings up in the numbers we will show. I THINK IT WILL BE SAFE TO SAY WE WILL BOTH BE ON KILL
Thats what im talking bout bra i never had jerk chicken...lol but i think its gonna b off the chain!
Old 09-30-2009, 11:49 PM
On The Tree

when dis race gon happen its been a long time cummin...its gon be a second line out there that night bookoo people..all they gon need is a bbq grill...its gon look like autozone givin free plugs and oil away...lol
I'M gonna give Wayne a call this week, I think it would be good to bring these monsters to the street on a night Monsters are allowed to run FREE
ALL HALLOWS EVE= HALLOWEEN boogy boogy boogy i'm gonna check and see if it will be good for him also. It is just a thought we will see. What do you think Kenneth ?
Old 10-01-2009, 12:22 AM
On The Tree

u already know bo!!!lots of people know i done been in some of the worst situations with dat stick..."ON DA JUICE"...no safety features just nitrous kit ,big gears, no gas liftin,super snatchin..CUMMIN THRU SOUNDING LIKE A FULL BLOWN AUTOMATIC....MZONE PMONEY, AND YM MULEY BABY.. know what im talkin bout...i dont play wit dis built forged leg and arm i got... ARP TOES and carbon fiber arm skin with the built wrist...im sick wit.. i was givin the game and now i dont see no 6speeders at all takin it from me...
LMAO DERE HE ISSSSS

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix