New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 06:14 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ddcook07
Damn Bo, I see I stay on ya brain huh. It'll be ok. You had your chance to become a victim (in the stock car class) and you backed down. I guess an L is more valuable than $$, because I was offering to race you for FREE . Then you try to run me motor to spray, lmao. Man you need help, or "Battle Fluid."
well bo im not stock no more. So i guess untill get u some spray we will never race. i got a call from ricky bobby today looking for some action. what did the racer tell you u need from him to race he asked? and why now u need more if he has the exact same set up exept tranny humm.you going to continue and down play your car thats on u bo and who ever let you take money from them...
Old 01-19-2010, 06:26 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Travose21
the hell with the track do it on the streets. then do it on the track. and as far as you PETE saying i am all street only and scared to run at the track BULL **** i will run big wayne at the track and whoever else except for COOK he too fast for me homie
well bo i could be wrong its only what i was thinking.but i still want my 5 for 500.00 on the street thats a offer to you to bo. don't care about the size of ya motor imma cross that line first go or blow
Old 01-19-2010, 07:19 PM
11 Second Club

Exclamation

run at the track BULL **** i will run big wayne at the track and whoever else except for COOK he too fast for me homie
you know what im starting to think yall saying this man car is slow or some **** 1st you couldn't pay you to fix ya mouth to say this man name let alone want a race. that lil connect yall have at thunder must have sold yall a bad batch of cookies that green thing ga make you retire that blk firebird. im not ga speak on this anymore i just couldnt take this **** no more
Old 01-19-2010, 07:22 PM
Teching In

ILL admit that COOK, oh COOK. .YOU .___ARE_____ TO____ FAST_____ FOR_____ ME_____ SO_____ I_____ WONT____ BE_____ RACING_____ YOU___________ OK ____________(talking out loud)
Travis i respect you for that ... IT TAKES A MEN TO ADMITT SOMETHING LIKE THAT GOOD LUCK WITH RACING AND WHEN YOU FINISH BEAT THEM BOYS COME RACE ME
Old 01-19-2010, 07:32 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by DEEZ NUTZ RACING
Travis i respect you for that ... IT TAKES A MEN TO ADMITT SOMETHING LIKE THAT GOOD LUCK WITH RACING AND WHEN YOU FINISH BEAT THEM BOYS COME RACE ME
what happen with Dinky call well is it a race ,a cop out any updates.
**** flying in the air you let him off the hook streets talking Cook!!!
Old 01-19-2010, 08:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Any of you guys going to Gulfport 2morrow?
Old 01-19-2010, 08:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
what happen with Dinky call well is it a race ,a cop out any updates.
**** flying in the air you let him off the hook streets talking Cook!!!

well Dinky want a few other cats first and i have a race car(bullshit) ,and for Dinky chassis car someone miss printed what was sayed (was talking bullshit) And i dont street race .
Old 01-19-2010, 10:06 PM
On The Tree

Default Asked me to race

Well yall I asked someone about getting it on with Dinky on the street. Dinky gave me a call and asked me to come to the track 2morrow. I told him i'm not going to the track yet. I told him Let's do it on the street first and then the Track. I told him if we do it on the street we can do a Track race on Mardi Gras at Gulfport( because this is where they are going). I told him I would have to change the tune to run him and he asked to do it today. I just got home from work so we couldn't do it tonight, I let Big Dinky know I will tune it and it will be set and waiting for him. I am shooting for any day beginning 2morrow and after. Will keep all of yall posted. THE FIRST RACE WILL BE ON THE TRUE STOMPING GROUNDS. YALL KNOW WHERE THAT IS. This will not be one of those long drawn out talks. I will be ready starting tomorrow. The streets will be ringing again. I am going to SLAY the SO CALLED GIANT( THE BAD *** WHITE VETTE.) Note the Track race will only happen if he gives me my STREET RACE first.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 01-19-2010 at 10:47 PM.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:58 PM
Launching!

Say Mr.G8 my patna Six want to lock it up with you asap because he not feeling how you talking about if me and you race again you gonna need more cars. He took it upon his self to say you are 1st on his long hit list. He have a stock SS so wuz up? Does anybody want to run me? Cause it seems like I can not get a race.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:48 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by bowman2005
Say Mr.G8 my patna Six want to lock it up with you asap because he not feeling how you talking about if me and you race again you gonna need more cars. He took it upon his self to say you are 1st on his long hit list. He have a stock SS so wuz up? Does anybody want to run me? Cause it seems like I can not get a race.
No prob. Just let me know.
Old 01-20-2010, 02:24 AM
Staging Lane

the hell with the track do it on the streets. then do it on the track. and as far as you PETE saying i am all street only and scared to run at the track BULL **** i will run big wayne at the track and whoever else except for COOK he too fast for me homie
say bra it must make u fill good 2 say my name cuz u allways throwing my name n pete face like he speak 4 me r sumtn stop dat we gonna race win i *** back out i never ran from u **** i ran u on street tires so 4 now u can get sum sleep
Old 01-20-2010, 02:34 AM
Staging Lane

you know what im starting to think yall saying this man car is slow or some **** 1st you couldn't pay you to fix ya mouth to say this man name let alone want a race. that lil connect yall have at thunder must have sold yall a bad batch of cookies that green thing ga make you retire that blk firebird. im not ga speak on this anymore i just couldnt take this **** no more
say bo i dont care if they think dat cuz wen i *** back no more holding back imma do what my son said up it and imma do it big
Old 01-20-2010, 05:08 PM
11 Second Club

i just got this video in a email saying this dnky and son . not im not sure what this sapposed to mean but it was crazy. did you guys blow up something on not to race hotrod because the heat is on???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMHMA...eature=related
Old 01-20-2010, 07:54 PM
On The Tree

i just got this video in a email saying this dnky and son . not im not sure what this sapposed to mean but it was crazy. did you guys blow up something on not to race hotrod because the heat is on???
no huh......
Old 01-20-2010, 08:08 PM
11 Second Club

yeah bo aint that some **** i heard it was bout to be a private race,but its all good.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:29 PM
On The Tree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYne06UKD3g

THIS GOES OUT TO U Q AFTER I BUSS YO ASSSSSSSS DERE HE IIIIIIIS
Old 01-20-2010, 11:32 PM
Launching!

yall memba this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVSb9YjiXDM
Old 01-20-2010, 11:57 PM
Teching In

That was a good race there.That camaro is no joke.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:05 AM
11 Second Club

Thumbs down

oh ok bo i got it now.this video was to let me know yall just pulled a stunt not that yall blew up for real lol lol lolthis was all a stunt play im mean we aint tripping if yall just needed a lil time to change heads and wanted a lil pressure off ya thats kool ya know dinky starting rumors that you purged trew ya motor with no jets and popped engine,nah i don't even think yall that stupid lol.well i hope its not true bo and yall just making some changes to get that motor to exept all the juice you trying to shoot.... well good luck and hope yall safe
Old 01-21-2010, 10:01 AM
On The Tree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM3So...layer_embedded
.................................................. .....

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix