New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 10:20 AM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lfsglass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM3So...layer_embedded
.................................................. .....
Glass, when did you paint your car yellow?
Old 01-21-2010, 03:45 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by FMS_FTW
Glass is that the driving video you been learning from .
Old 01-21-2010, 05:44 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYne06UKD3g

THIS GOES OUT TO U Q AFTER I BUSS YO ASSSSSSSS DERE HE IIIIIIIS
i told u once before u cant f***** dj so stop it ole man...
Old 01-21-2010, 05:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by KH504
Glass is that the driving video you been learning from .

Whenever either of you are ready!!!!
Old 01-21-2010, 06:10 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by lfsglass

Whenever either of you are ready!!!!
Don't make me put the voodoo on your synchros again.

Maybe you should listen to junk and get that 4L65.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:12 PM
Restricted User

So what's up with Dinky? Is he gonna get donkey punched by Hot rod and company?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY
Old 01-21-2010, 06:42 PM
11 Second Club

So what's up with Dinky? Is he gonna get donkey punched by Hot rod and company?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY
good one lol thats old skool back when we used to watch the (box)
Old 01-22-2010, 08:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
i just got this video in a email saying this dnky and son . not im not sure what this sapposed to mean but it was crazy. did you guys blow up something on not to race hotrod because the heat is on???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMHMA...eature=related
hold on dnt b talkin like im scared to race him...aint ni heat on ova hea it aint nuthin but a race....me and hotrod talked for our selfs...i was ready we was gona race tuesday nite but he got off of work late....and his car wasnt ready....but thats cool cuz no man is goin to race his car if it aint ready...now he ready and im not...but i will b back faster and cleaner an d it wnt take me 2 yrs lke your broke *** PETE....wen i *** back me and him gona get it on...1 on the street one at the track like we talked bout.....and pete u got 2 and the move OKAY MUTT....

lil dinky
Old 01-22-2010, 08:18 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by dinky
hold on dnt b talkin like im scared to race him...aint ni heat on ova hea it aint nuthin but a race....me and hotrod talked for our selfs...i was ready we was gona race tuesday nite but he got off of work late....and his car wasnt ready....but thats cool cuz no man is goin to race his car if it aint ready...now he ready and im not...but i will b back faster and cleaner an d it wnt take me 2 yrs lke your broke *** PETE....wen i *** back me and him gona get it on...1 on the street one at the track like we talked bout.....and pete u got 2 and the move OKAY MUTT....

lil dinky
2 nah bo thats not enough for a ls1 based car i need 5 for even a decent race. im only going by what i hear if u really have a 9 sec car thats not no where near enough and you know it. but im willing to take that chance only on the street so what u say man up and let me get them 5 big dogg dinky and u drive
Old 01-22-2010, 08:33 PM
TECH Regular

Anything tonight?
Old 01-22-2010, 08:49 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ddcook07
Anything tonight?
nopoe bikes
Old 01-22-2010, 09:01 PM
11 Second Club

Wink

Originally Posted by dinky
it wnt take me 2 yrs lke your broke *** PETElil dinky
see bo, maybe bout 2 years ago somebody tell me some **** like this i would get out of characte. but i have grown some not just in age dinky or pup i have grown in this race game. So you can take more shots if you like because you may have more money then me. But at the end of the day we ga see if ill be 500.00 up on yo ***. 500.00 travis ***. and if brick come with a built motor to 500.00 on his ***, heads up with moe 500.00, and who ever else yall have bo add all them up ill just be just fine with spending yall money for a lil while
Old 01-22-2010, 09:27 PM
11 Second Club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64by5iSafPs
Old 01-22-2010, 09:53 PM
Teching In

2 nah bo thats not enough for a ls1 based car i need 5 for even a decent race. im only going by what i hear if u really have a 9 sec car thats not no where near enough and you know it. but im willing to take that chance only on the street so what u say man up and let me get them 5 big dogg dinky and u drive
Please leave lil daddy alone,it don,t matter how many you give him. It will end with the SAME RESULTS.
Now Pete you talk a good game but 2 be honest who have you raced,better yet who have you beat.You raced Linden and won by him making two much power for the street.You beat the civic far and square,but **** its a 4 bannger to your 8.Then you was ducking that *** whipping from that old *** red vette.

I hope this black car lil daddy do something this time because you seem to be all talk and no action.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:49 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Blunts Auto
Please leave lil daddy alone,it don,t matter how many you give him. It will end with the SAME RESULTS.
Now Pete you talk a good game but 2 be honest who have you raced,better yet who have you beat.You raced Linden and won by him making two much power for the street.You beat the civic far and square,but **** its a 4 bannger to your 8.Then you was ducking that *** whipping from that old *** red vette.

I hope this black car lil daddy do something this time because you seem to be all talk and no action.
a win is win hommie. who have you raced who are you? when you get out chea then holla at me. if you in my class ill kick yo *** up and down the strip hommie...And you must be a potna of g 8 with that ducking the red vette ****, you wanted me to race and its drizzling how bout i set u up a race in bad weather you kill yo self then we see whats up. you can ask darren i called that man to get it in. i know his car was faster but i still was going in that water after i was told his had a faster car that makes a racer to me hommie. (not picking ya race ,but accepting them)

Ps i got out there and got my *** whooped i didnt go cry i came back to race another night time and time again. I didn't go hide behind the next man.i mean seems like you did a lil home work on me i like that bo. But one thing you didn't do was give aman credit for being out chea win or loose.

far as the blk car we all know its not going to be fast as my trans am ,but im kool with that i got a car coming believe that. when it touches down bring ya *** hommie and ya cash till then ill race who ever that bitch can have a wheelie bars i dont give a **** hey we can just work something out peace bo
Old 01-22-2010, 11:03 PM
11 Second Club

A little birdie said the red vette be back. Since you so big and bad you race him ill bet with the vette...oh wait you still asking travis to race i forgot after that never to happen race you can race the red vette some where in between never and neverland

and to speak on the linden race i let my pride get in the way and i ran him on a dewie nite just so i wouldn't hear the same **** you talking about ducking the vette. and look what happen???

oh yeah my team mates got my back so don't talk this race **** unless you ready to put up nah was up.I can stay slow i got fast cars to back me up

Last edited by lilicedout24; 01-23-2010 at 06:35 AM.
Old 01-23-2010, 11:11 AM
12 Second Club

blunt state ya name homie
Old 01-23-2010, 11:16 AM
12 Second Club

since you are talking about lendon you must hang with him, and since you are talking about the red vette you must hang with them and ya location says east beast. boy you aint no beast cause you aint raced nobody why dont you come on and state ya name so we can come to an aggreement to race. na you state that you are on 4 slicks wow i can narrow this down to one person. but i am not gonna state ya name just yet because i could be wrong. so stop smoking ya blunts and come out and state ya name pimp
Old 01-23-2010, 01:05 PM
12 Second Club

A little birdie said the red vette be back. Since you so big and bad you race him ill bet with the vette...oh wait you still asking travis to race i forgot after that never to happen race you can race the red vette some where in between never and neverland

and to speak on the linden race i let my pride get in the way and i ran him on a dewie nite just so i wouldn't hear the same **** you talking about ducking the vette. and look what happen???

oh yeah my team mates got my back so don't talk this race **** unless you ready to put up nah was up.I can stay slow i got fast cars to back me up

The red vett is not back YET
Old 01-23-2010, 04:25 PM
On The Tree

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix