New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 02:21 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whos going to the world of wheels, it should be nice because its in the convention center this years
Old 01-18-2010, 04:20 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by dinky
hotrod this big dinky we already talked bout us bein the grand finale but since those coward *** parkin lot racer scared of u ima make one more hit list thats short and sweet....kracka kunt and kendrick....after a drag they *** then im gona drag nate with the black vette....raydell with the red vette...big wayne showed up like a true sprotsman and im sorry that he wrecked his car...but he ducked a good good good good *** whippin....this wat happens when itest this car on the street....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWI2ZQko9LA
Man is that the car that raced kunt on haynes for halloween. That thing wasn't that impressive for all the lengths and **** you were askin for.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:37 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by FMS_FTW
Man is that the car that raced kunt on haynes for halloween. That thing wasn't that impressive for all the lengths and **** you were askin for.
Yeah thats it that don't worry after i make him blow that bitch up or go across the levee trying to catch me they going to put a real motor in the there this time not a half and half set up should have kept the heads Lol Lol...
im not impressed with the car on the street at all cant grab all that nos out chea puppie, but after talking to a few people i think id like ya daddy to drive he should know when a race is lost and no need to hurt no body just to try and win... not putting down ya driving skillz pup you just dont have enough seat time to me in a bad situation.....that will come over the years. i think more people feel that way also just dont wanna say it yet.. oh well im going back to work here a video for ya puppie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so-0R49B1ds
Old 01-18-2010, 06:55 PM
Restricted User

I guess puppy thinks he has some big dog bite just because he has a big dog bark.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:19 PM
On The Tree

fake dnt run n my blood....and wen we told nate lets get at it on the street wat he said...he dnt wnt to and i understand that...ask nate bout wen he saw me at the track sunday and didnt say ****....
Boy dats some fake **** I been on the road and been hearing about the talk. I have been trying to leave it alone because yall don't want to race and this has just turned into a big show about who can scream the loudest. Big and Lil Dinky when yall came down here yall claimed to be the fastest and the baddest on the Street. When people stop giving yall something yall suddenly want to go to the track. Well it's not our fault you can't leave with that big *** converter and all that N20 on there. Word is out about the 3 kits not just the 2 you showed at the track. It doesn't matter. I tell you what you claim to be the Street king but you don't even race on the street anymore I can only recall 3 races at the most. Read this carefully and I quote myself. " If you bring that BITCH on the Streets were you claim to be the CHAMP I will ****** off yall's EYELIDS so you can't close them at night all you will be able to do it think about that *** Whooping". NOW come to the street for some money and when I whoop you on the street I will turn around and DRAG yall's *** at the track. NOW ANYONE WHO IS READING TELL ME IF THIS IS FAIR OR NOT. They feel they have me beat at the track so let's run both STREET THEN TRACK. WZUP. And as far as the man throwing out the shots in the dark you know who you are, You watched my set up for almost 2 years and changed motors almost 3 times you got whooped by it one good time and swaped again. The longer you take the worse it will be because you are not the only one with a surprise. And since everyone else is on race fuel when I crank up and you smell that POLO Cologne I don't want to hear ****. You know what since you have changed up all those times you might have to wait for my big motor no no no can't do that want to show you how that little MOTHERF^&*ER really gets down. DINKY STREET OR TRACK YALL DON'T STAND A CHANCE even with tha man 400 to 500 shot of N20 ain't **** to me **** you were talking in front of GABBY'S. We STILL COOL BUT JR. TALKING A LIL TOO MUCH SO I'M GONNA DRAG YALL *** LIKE A PLAY COUSIN. By the way why yall back down from Cook, gonna tell the man aaaahhhhhh we just want them boys like HOT ROD AND BIG WAYNE. Man yall Can't beat ME or WAYNE I wish yall would have got a chance to fall for the OKIE DOKE watching that man get on the KIT at about he 60'. My car is a the point of no return now. AND HELL NO I DON'T WANT TO WAIT UNTIL THEN TO GO TO THE TRACK. LETS DO IT ON THE STREET BEFORE THEN AND WE CAN LOCK UP THE GRAND FINALE FOR MARDI GRAS at the track of your choice between here and Mississippi. WZUP. I want yall to wear that badge of shame until Mardi Gras. And that day I will BURY that White Bitch for good. The stuff the POLICEMAN SOLD YOU WON'T BE ENOUGH and your buddy who bought the other Half of the motor is GOING TO GET IT ALSO.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 01-18-2010 at 07:49 PM.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:21 PM
11 Second Club

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Boy dats some fake **** I been on the road and been hearing about the talk. I have been trying to leave it alone because yall don't want to race and this has just turned into a big show about who can scream the loudest. Big and Lil Dinky when yall came down here yall claimed to be the fastest and the baddest on the Street. When people stop giving yall something yall suddenly want to go to the track. Well it's not our fault you can't leave with that big *** converter and all that N20 on there. Word is out about the 3 kits not just the 2 you showed at the track. It doesn't matter. I tell you what you claim to be the Street king but you don't even race on the street anymore I can only recall 3 races at the most. Read this carefully and I quote myself. " If you bring that BITCH on the Streets were you claim to be the CHAMP I will ****** off yall's EYELIDS so you can't close them at night all you will be able to do it think about that *** Whooping". NOW come to the street for some money and when I whoop you on the street I will turn around and DRAG yall's *** at the track. NOW ANYONE WHO IS READING TELL ME IF THIS IS FAIR OR NOT. They feel they have me beat at the track so let's run both STREET THEN TRACK. WZUP. And as far as the man throwing out the shots in the dark you know who you are, You watched my set up for almost 2 years and changed motors almost 3 times you got whooped by it one good time and swaped again. The longer you take the worse it will be because you are not the only one with a surprise. And since everyone else is on race fuel when I crank up and you smell that POLO Cologne I don't want to hear ****. You know what since you have changed up all those times you might have to wait for my big motor no no no can't do that want to show you how that little MOTHERF^&*ER really gets down. DINKY STREET OR TRACK YALL DON'T STAND A CHANCE even with tha man 400 to 500 shot of N20 ain't **** to me **** you were talking in front of GABBY'S. We STILL COOL BUT JR. TALKING A LIL TOO MUCH SO I'M GONNA DRAG YALL *** LIKE A PLAY COUSIN. By the way why yall back down from Cook, gonna tell the man aaaahhhhhh we just want them boys like HOT ROD AND BIG WAYNE. Man yall Can't beat ME or WAYNE I wish yall would have got a chance to fall for the OKIE DOKE watching that man get on the KIT at about he 60'. My car is a the point of no return now. AND HELL NO I DON'T WANT TO WAIT UNTIL THEN TO GO TO THE TRACK. LETS DO IT ON THE STREET BEFORE THEN AND WE CAN LOCK UP THE GRAND FINALE FOR MARDI GRAS at the track of your choice between here and Mississippi. WZUP. I want yall to wear that badge of shame until Mardi Gras. And that day I will BURY that White Bitch for good. The stuff the POLICEMAN SOLD YOU WON'T BE ENOUGH and your buddy who bought the other Half of the motor is GOING TO GET IT ALSO.
LOL LOL i cant wait to see what they come up wit now????Yall must hang with G8LOL LOL
Was up Moe keep ya bottle warm judgement day coming soon you to brick i heard yall have enough bottle to sponsor a day care.Dinkys' puppie play house day care LOL
Old 01-18-2010, 10:47 PM
On The Tree

this **** getting real
Old 01-18-2010, 11:43 PM
12 Second Club

man all i can say watch out and you will get what yall will get what yall are asking for. **** being a puppy i got a puppy for yall alright someone is about to post something up, and yeah its gettin real na. as you can see i am not talking **** but **** all the bullshit call me out
Old 01-19-2010, 12:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
Yeah thats it that don't worry after i make him blow that bitch up or go across the levee trying to catch me they going to put a real motor in the there this time not a half and half set up should have kept the heads Lol Lol...
im not impressed with the car on the street at all cant grab all that nos out chea puppie, but after talking to a few people i think id like ya daddy to drive he should know when a race is lost and no need to hurt no body just to try and win... not putting down ya driving skillz pup you just dont have enough seat time to me in a bad situation.....that will come over the years. i think more people feel that way also just dont wanna say it yet.. oh well im going back to work here a video for ya puppie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so-0R49B1ds

Man you are one crazy **** Im out chea working hard for them b*tch's LOL
Old 01-19-2010, 12:56 AM
Teching In

LOL LOL i cant wait to see what they come up wit now????Yall must hang with G8LOL LOL
Was up Moe keep ya bottle warm judgement day coming soon you to brick i heard yall have enough bottle to sponsor a day care.Dinkys' puppie play house day care LOL
Bo i see u got a new project they say some people just dont learn. Playin with fire will get u burnnnnn.: mad: BRING IT AN HOPE U BRUNG ENOUGH........
Old 01-19-2010, 06:06 AM
TECH Regular

got damn....done brought brick out da wood works...dats wuzup...
Old 01-19-2010, 06:37 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Travose21
man all i can say watch out and you will get what yall will get what yall are asking for. **** being a puppy i got a puppy for yall alright someone is about to post something up, and yeah its gettin real na. as you can see i am not talking **** but **** all the bullshit call me out
hey bo i just want them same 5 i asked dinky for me and you should be good with that on the street you gave me that before and beat me.this time will be diff. bo.
Originally Posted by eastbeast
Bo i see u got a new project they say some people just dont learn. Playin with fire will get u burnnnnn.: mad: BRING IT AN HOPE U BRUNG ENOUGH........
East beast i see you out chea thats was up. nice Sig bo. this realy not a project i had car to sell couldn't sell got a good deal on some **** just took it bo gonna have some fun till i sell it. besides somebody got to wake up the streets...welcome back Bo sometimes a lil pressure aint always bad lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdccC...eature=related
Old 01-19-2010, 09:52 AM
Teching In

hey bo i just want them same 5 i asked dinky for me and you should be good with that on the street you gave me that before and beat me.this time will be diff. bo.

East beast i see you out chea thats was up. nice Sig bo. this realy not a project i had car to sell couldn't sell got a good deal on some **** just took it bo gonna have some fun till i sell it. besides somebody got to wake up the streets...welcome back Bo sometimes a lil pressure aint always bad lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdccC...eature=related
Thats whats up bo
Old 01-19-2010, 09:54 AM
Staging Lane

THIS HOW I FEEL BOUT YALL INTERNET RACERS....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ewBtXzPbfo
yall sum real funny cats lol.lol. ( but ill b back) ps.dat *** whippen was going 2 b u.
Old 01-19-2010, 01:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by big sho
yall sum real funny cats lol.lol. ( but ill b back) ps.dat *** whippen was going 2 b u.
thank u for havin a heart to responde...we just tryna have sum fun....2god bless u and im glad ur alrite...since all the rest of these young boys scared i guess us old cats gone have to *** togetha and have fun....
Old 01-19-2010, 01:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
well i tll u wat *** to gulfport wensday and ima drag ur ***....the talkin stops hea....imgoin to gulfport wensday cuz i have a race setupwit the red car be thea
Old 01-19-2010, 03:28 PM
12 Second Club

the hell with the track do it on the streets. then do it on the track. and as far as you PETE saying i am all street only and scared to run at the track BULL **** i will run big wayne at the track and whoever else except for COOK he too fast for me homie
Old 01-19-2010, 03:30 PM
12 Second Club

ILL admit that COOK, oh COOK. .YOU .___ARE_____ TO____ FAST_____ FOR_____ ME_____ SO_____ I_____ WONT____ BE_____ RACING_____ YOU___________ OK ____________(talking out loud)
Old 01-19-2010, 04:20 PM
TECH Regular

Damn Bo, I see I stay on ya brain huh. It'll be ok. You had your chance to become a victim (in the stock car class) and you backed down. I guess an L is more valuable than $$, because I was offering to race you for FREE . Then you try to run me motor to spray, lmao. Man you need help, or "Battle Fluid."
Old 01-19-2010, 04:21 PM
12 Second Club

well i tll u wat *** to gulfport wensday and ima drag ur ***....the talkin stops hea....imgoin to gulfport wensday cuz i have a race setupwit the red car be thea
No problem is open Friday time trials 6:00 - 8:00 then they let you run between rounds.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix