New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 04:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Magic Tundra
Yea, Mopar was a big tire car,narrowed rearend,wheelie bar,fuel cell, and aluminum inside and one race seat. Plus it was a trailer car, with no brake tag,no registration & no insu !!!!!!
DOES IT FEEL GOOD TO WIN AFTER BEGGING. The old schooler said he'll shoot one gun to your however many yall banging for no less than the same amount. WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT THAT HEAD UP SHOOT WHAT YOU SHOOTING. WITH THE MONTE MAN I'M GONNA BUST that KEVLAR VEST WIDE OPEN AGAIN. And tell yall chief Elton I'm gonna do him like a Minature puppy that just pissed on the carpet, I'm gonna spank his lil ***. LMFAO. I know yall ready after that SWAP.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 10-24-2011 at 04:29 PM.
Old 10-24-2011, 04:24 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
If ya'll liked that one there's also:

Most
Often
Passed
At
Races

and

Mostly
Old
Parts
And
Rust
Does anyone hear that non RACING voice?

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 10-24-2011 at 04:30 PM.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:14 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
DOES IT FEEL GOOD TO WIN AFTER BEGGING. The old schooler said he'll shoot one gun to your however many yall banging for no less than the same amount. WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT THAT HEAD UP SHOOT WHAT YOU SHOOTING. WITH THE MONTE MAN I'M GONNA BUST that KEVLAR VEST WIDE OPEN AGAIN. And tell yall chief Elton I'm gonna do him like a Minature puppy that just pissed on the carpet, I'm gonna spank his lil ***. LMFAO. I know yall ready after that SWAP.
Nobody begging yall called that race!!! Go ahead and use that one kit on a 100 shot like you said and you got a race with that trailer car,for that same amount. P.S. Crew chief said he going too deal with you Allout!!! I don't need too do "SWAPS" just alot of JUICE like yall do it!!!!! Go Or Blow
Old 10-24-2011, 05:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Magic Tundra
Nobody begging yall called that race!!! Go ahead and use that one kit on a 100 shot like you said and you got a race with that trailer car,for that same amount. P.S. Crew chief said he going too deal with you Allout!!! I don't need too do "SWAPS" just alot of JUICE like yall do it!!!!! Go Or Blow
Dats what i'm talking bout and tell The Crew chief we got him on video at the barber shop. Elton you a fool boy.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlW11...eature=related LMMFAO!!!! will be getting to you with the time and date. OH yeah and the go or blow thing we gonna bring our Milkcrate with us every time. Tell ya crew chief I'm ready whenever he is.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 10-24-2011 at 05:36 PM.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:26 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Does anyone hear that non RACING voice?
Does anybody hear that non-WINNING voice?

You wasn't in your own car so what does it matter? Make sure you put some of your own money up this time.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
nice kill magic but i think it,s time for u 2 drop ur nuts n race da monte, n oct31 would be a good time wat yall think fellas?
Nuts been drop in the game son, you must be Ray Charles to this ****!!!
I don't talk **** like yall! I might just have a fresh white paint job on a IROC!!!!
Old 10-24-2011, 05:43 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
Does anybody hear that non-WINNING voice?

You wasn't in your own car so what does it matter? Make sure you put some of your own money up this time.
Look here If I'm in it I'm betting I don't swing swing my hands from the keyboard or behind the crowd. My money was in the pot at least a third of it. So get ya facts together again. Ya patnas know they saw me pull up. matter fact you lock up with me personally.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:46 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
nice kill magic but i think it,s time for u 2 drop ur nuts n race da monte, n oct31 would be a good time wat yall think fellas?
Congrats on ur win Magic. Magic vs da Monte. . . da big Haloween throwdown! ! ! Lets make it happen
Old 10-24-2011, 08:53 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by MR427
Plz scared of what... You come on them drag radial you know you hit. When I put my slicks on then I'll run ya race.
Man dats some ol' bitch *** ****, if I aint never heard none. I know Im hit. . . . In dis game, it's run what brung, and hope u brought enough! ! ! So aint no nicca gone dictate what kind of tires I'm gone run dem on. P.S hurry up wit dem slicks! ! ! And bring ya pocket book! ! ! Lol
Old 10-24-2011, 09:22 PM
Launching!

yall boys going in. I cant wait to see that rematch with hot and magic. That monte rolling so magic better have some nice tricks! That will be a nice show again!
Old 10-24-2011, 10:03 PM
On The Tree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7kgw...eature=related:g ruffy::gru ffy:
Old 10-24-2011, 11:49 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Dat should b da main event Halloween. . . . Magic vs Monte! ! ! What U guys think? ? ? ?
Old 10-25-2011, 02:41 AM
Teching In

I have been out the game for a minute but been in it a long time. One of the things that get me is everyone negotiate races to their advantage. This one spraying too much nitrous, or this one on drag radials, or this one on slicks, or that car is lightweight. etc. If you call someone out why do you want to alter the race to your race. Im on drag radials so take your slicks off and get drag radials so we can race. If you knew wanted to race a person with slicks then buy some slicks dont tell them put drag radials on their car because you have them. If you cant beat a nitrous car and you on motor build you a nitrous car or build you a car on motor that is faster than a nitrous car. So and so car is lightweight. etc. This is mexico racing not bracket racing. Run what you brung. If u dont have enough you dont have enough. Also an all motor built car will have an advantage over a built nitrous car that is running on the motor. Different cams, convertors, gears, etc. If u have a nitrous car spray it.
Old 10-25-2011, 07:16 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by shake em off
I have been out the game for a minute but been in it a long time. One of the things that get me is everyone negotiate races to their advantage. This one spraying too much nitrous, or this one on drag radials, or this one on slicks, or that car is lightweight. etc. If you call someone out why do you want to alter the race to your race. Im on drag radials so take your slicks off and get drag radials so we can race. If you knew wanted to race a person with slicks then buy some slicks dont tell them put drag radials on their car because you have them. If you cant beat a nitrous car and you on motor build you a nitrous car or build you a car on motor that is faster than a nitrous car. So and so car is lightweight. etc. This is mexico racing not bracket racing. Run what you brung. If u dont have enough you dont have enough. Also an all motor built car will have an advantage over a built nitrous car that is running on the motor. Different cams, convertors, gears, etc. If u have a nitrous car spray it.
Well put brotha! Some of these boys not looking to race, THEY WANT A FASHO WIN.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:08 AM
On The Tree

Default I'm With it

Originally Posted by sky
Dat should b da main event Halloween. . . . Magic vs Monte! ! ! What U guys think? ? ? ?
Hey they gotta let me know early so I can adjust my work schedule. They keep saying the Monte is too fast **** they must be forgetting I was in the MOPAR and saw him grab and take flight, HAD HIM BY A CAR and about 1000ft he pulled #2 and put 1.5 on me so. Now that he's shooting as much as he is he's prob. faster but LETS GET IT IN. I'm out there if he wants to. I gotta know early HAPPY HOLLOWEEN

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 10-25-2011 at 08:34 AM.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:55 AM
On The Tree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpSeJP2HfaY
MR magic. wat da **** u mean talk **** like yall, u got me fucked up hommie. ON DA REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!but since u wanna go dere this is wat i should of said stop being a COWARD n race da monte because u only take races that u know u can win, BUT notice u only get one time to shine da rest of da GAME is mine, n trust me i,m comin 4 ur cheeks
Old 10-25-2011, 01:46 PM
12 Second Club

im tired of comming on tech and looking at these post and looking at ***** ****** who dont have a car talk ****. IMMA LEAVE IT LIKE THIS.

87SILVERBULLET- WHERE YA CAR AT. IM CALLING YOU THE **** OUT. IM TIRED OF YOU TALKING **** AND DONT RACE. MAN UP BRING THAT TIRED *** TRANS AM OUT, AND IMMA BUST YA ***. POINTBLANK. MOTOR OR NOS I JUST DONT GIVE A ****.

SKY- U NOT TALKING **** TO ME, BUT I TOOK MY L NO EXCUSES AND CALLED FOR A REMATCH. WE GONNA DO IT IM JUST WAITING ON A PART TO COME IN.

ELTON- WHATEVA YA SCREEN NAME IS, YOU BEEN DOWN SINCE KATRINA. BRA IT DONT TAKE 6 YEARS TO GET A CAR. U MIGHT AS WELL LINE THE TBSS UP. TBSS VS TBSS.

EURICK- ILL GO ONE KIT VS YA 2 WHATS UP. UNLESS U (NA IM NOT GONNA ASK FA NOTHING SO UNLESS ****) YOU ALWAYS WANNA HANDICAP YA CAR LIKE IT DONT RUN. MAN UP AND GET ON THE GUN WITH ME OR U TELL ME YOU GONNA GIVE ME SOMETHING CAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO ASK FOR IT. U ASK FOR A RACE, THEN YOU CALL AROUND, THEN CALL BACK SAYING NAAAA U GOTTA GIVE ME SOMETHING. **** THAT **** MAN THE **** UP AND GRAB SOMETHING (NOT YA NOS KITS, IM TALKING ABOUT YA NUTZZ, CAUSE YOU QUICK TO GRAB BOTH OF THEM THINGS((KITS)) AND NOT BOTH OF YA NUTZZZ LOL). WHATS UP

WHOEVA- WHOEVA WE WILL TAKE ANY NOS RACE ON THE STREET, ILL TAKE ANY MOTOR OR NOS RACE ON THE STREET, AND P.S WHERE THE **** IS BLUNTSAUTO DAMN I WANNA KNOCK ALL THE CIGAR TASTE OUT YA MOUTH BRING THE TRUCK TO ANY LOCATION
Old 10-25-2011, 02:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Travose21
im tired of comming on tech and looking at these post and looking at ***** ****** who dont have a car talk ****. IMMA LEAVE IT LIKE THIS.

87SILVERBULLET- WHERE YA CAR AT. IM CALLING YOU THE **** OUT. IM TIRED OF YOU TALKING **** AND DONT RACE. MAN UP BRING THAT TIRED *** TRANS AM OUT, AND IMMA BUST YA ***. POINTBLANK. MOTOR OR NOS I JUST DONT GIVE A ****.

SKY- U NOT TALKING **** TO ME, BUT I TOOK MY L NO EXCUSES AND CALLED FOR A REMATCH. WE GONNA DO IT IM JUST WAITING ON A PART TO COME IN.

ELTON- WHATEVA YA SCREEN NAME IS, YOU BEEN DOWN SINCE KATRINA. BRA IT DONT TAKE 6 YEARS TO GET A CAR. U MIGHT AS WELL LINE THE TBSS UP. TBSS VS TBSS.

EURICK- ILL GO ONE KIT VS YA 2 WHATS UP. UNLESS U (NA IM NOT GONNA ASK FA NOTHING SO UNLESS ****) YOU ALWAYS WANNA HANDICAP YA CAR LIKE IT DONT RUN. MAN UP AND GET ON THE GUN WITH ME OR U TELL ME YOU GONNA GIVE ME SOMETHING CAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO ASK FOR IT. U ASK FOR A RACE, THEN YOU CALL AROUND, THEN CALL BACK SAYING NAAAA U GOTTA GIVE ME SOMETHING. **** THAT **** MAN THE **** UP AND GRAB SOMETHING (NOT YA NOS KITS, IM TALKING ABOUT YA NUTZZ, CAUSE YOU QUICK TO GUPonRAB BOTH OF THEM THINGS((KITS)) AND NOT BOTH OF YA NUTZZZ LOL). WHATS UP

WHOEVA- WHOEVA WE WILL TAKE ANY NOS RACE ON THE STREET, ILL TAKE ANY MOTOR OR NOS RACE ON THE STREET, AND P.S WHERE THE **** IS BLUNTSAUTO DAMN I WANNA KNOCK ALL THE CIGAR TASTE OUT YA MOUTH BRING THE TRUCK TO ANY LOCATION
Dere he I$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ get dem tabis lmfao
Old 10-25-2011, 02:51 PM
12 Second Club

lol we about to put an end to this ****. like for real.
Old 10-25-2011, 03:59 PM
Teching In

damn sonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix