New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 09:10 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
My question is you called him Brown in your post but we all know him as Soul and everybody in this thread has called him Soul? You have been registered since 2007 but have no posts except this one and you don't have where you are from and no trader rating.
So whats your question exactly? I didnt know "Soul" personally, if I would have I would have referred to him by his username in his post.
Word spreads fast about stuff like this,
Maybe Spooky_zo6 should come in and show some sympathy as well, looks like hes more concerned about editing previous post than showing remorse for the accident.
A separate thread should be created in support of Soul.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:19 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Stone Cold Goat
Sad. I agree with what Tim said. Its also a DAMN SHAME that his friends just left the scene in fear of THEM getting in trouble with the law. Thats the worst part IMO. Cowards! Im assuming thats why Daryns thread got deleted. Its funny no one ever posted in it as well.....everyones trying to keep it all hush hush. What a shame.
With all due respect, talk about what you know and not what you read. Don't come on here calling people cowards and names. It's a lot that the media have wrong, but it doesn't matter. At a time like this, please just keep your negative comments to yourself. And since you know what happened and who was there with my boy, then you should know he was not alone when the police showed up. I promise u that!
Old 11-08-2009, 12:23 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ddcook07
I know everybody have their opinions, but damn, this isn't the time for calling something stupdity, passing judgement, "i told you so," etc. Whether it be the track or street, when it's time to go it's time to go; that's something we have no control over. No one predicted what would happen. Although it's saddening when someone dies, I agree with Pete, the man died doing what he loved best. Let's just keep our opinions about street/track racing to ourselves for another discussion and just pay respect to a fellow RACER. RIP SOUL.
Thanks a lot for the comment man! Everybody has there on opinions, but it's a time and place for everything. The man just died. This isn't the time to say I told you so.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:24 AM
TECH Junkie

Location: From the Bowels of Hell!!! You want some of me bitch?!?!?!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by w0259211
And since you know what happened and who was there with my boy, then you should know he was not alone when the police showed up. I promise u that!
First I heard of that. Nobody else has said that till now.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:28 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Hey Pete I agree also, Myself and Soul have lined up plenty of times. Soul was a Old Head in the game, My older Cousins first brought him around us in 1987 he was hard in it before then. This is what he loved outside of family and friends. They would call and we would hear that high pitched voice in the backround " I'm gonna pull your damn Eyeballs out, Line it up". We all had our differences when it came down to the race finishes but he was a well known and respected for his skills Man. He will be remembered and trully missed. A true driver in the street world. Rest in peace SOUL
This is what he did. Hell with the CRITICS.
Thanks a lot Rod! His wife really appreciates everything. And so do the rest of us.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Man that sucks. I have lost 3 friends this year. 2 from street bike accidents. Soul will be missed for sure. Prayers go out to his family and friends. I dont know any of the facts anymore then just what I read and I know not to believe half of what I read but does anyone know who the guy was he was racing at all. Either way its a bad situation and sad to lose a fellow racer. RIP
Old 11-08-2009, 12:39 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Tim98TA
First I heard of that. Nobody else has said that till now.
It's a lot of things that happened that night that hasn't been said. But Soul knows who was there with him.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:44 AM
On The Tree

how about forming up a car and bike show at pep boys as soon as possible and everybody can donate what ever amount of money straight to his family. I know it woild be hard but i think talking to the right people it can happen. what yall guys think R I P (SOUL)
Old 11-08-2009, 12:03 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by bigshotls1
how about forming up a car and bike show at pep boys as soon as possible and everybody can donate what ever amount of money straight to his family. I know it woild be hard but i think talking to the right people it can happen. what yall guys think R I P (SOUL)
I'll be there for that. Although I didn't know him personally, my heart goes out to his family. I would not only pay respects at the funeral, but also be at Pep Boys. All about the love of the game and let us not forget that "NONE" of us are promised tomorrow, so whatever you enjoy doing, continue to do so, just be careful. A prayer should be said before every race (someone posted that earlier). R.I.P. Soul!!!
Old 11-08-2009, 01:36 PM
Launching!

I think the car show is a great idea! Count me in.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:49 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Skysiver07
So whats your question exactly? I didnt know "Soul" personally, if I would have I would have referred to him by his username in his post.
Word spreads fast about stuff like this,
Maybe Spooky_zo6 should come in and show some sympathy as well, looks like hes more concerned about editing previous post than showing remorse for the accident.
A separate thread should be created in support of Soul.
You really don't know this site either. Soul was not a member of this site so he has no username on here and he has never made a post, hence no username.

There you go again about the zo6.

Last edited by 87silverbullet; 11-08-2009 at 02:56 PM.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:46 AM

Does the driver of the vette really think he is going to get away with this? and deleting his posts..hmmmm.....Vehicular homocide while committing a crime(drag racing)....
Every one really needs to think hard about street racing...There is no safe way to race on the streets.....And yes I did it for many years.....but stopped years ago... NPR, Gulfport, SCR, Hattisburg...come on really its not that hard to go to the track...especially considering how fast some of the cars are these days!!!! and the amount of people that are watching....
Old 11-09-2009, 08:40 AM
On The Tree

Racer x i understand where u r coming from but streetracing will never stop, die down yeah but a few months will pass and its on and popping again, its the thrill and that got damn BATTLE FLIUD that is pumping threw your veins, you know that feeling because just like you said you use to do it to. May the soul say in the street. Gone but not forgotten RIP SOUL
Old 11-09-2009, 10:31 AM
Teching In

First I want to send my condolences to the Brown family, RIP Soul! Though I didn't know you personally I did get the opportunity to hear you and your fellow racers "talk ****" Halloween night. Second, street racing is dangerous but it's a SPORT and most SPORTS are dangerous. I have seen my fellow bikers fall, some walk away unscathed, some with injuries, and unfortunately some die BUT it has not stopped any TRUE biker to stop riding. So to ALL the streetracing "haters" a TRUE streetracer will continue to drive and race anticipating the adrenaline rush it gives them to pass that flag man and cross that line be it as a winner or loser, all in all doing what they LOVE, ON THE STREET!! NOW they will do it in the memory of a fallen racer, SOUL! Lastly, this is really not the time or place to continuously point fingers or assume what happened that night, laying Soul to rest so that he can do so peacefully is what is important. How about sharing your fondest, funniest memories of Soul on here, keep his memory alive in the hearts and minds of those who KNEW and LOVED him and allow those who didn't know him a little insight into as the words of HotRod " a well known and respected for his skills MAN, a true street racer".
Old 11-09-2009, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by bigshotls1
Racer x i understand where u r coming from but streetracing will never stop, die down yeah but a few months will pass and its on and popping again, its the thrill and that got damn BATTLE FLIUD that is pumping threw your veins, you know that feeling because just like you said you use to do it to. May the soul say in the street. Gone but not forgotten RIP SOUL
I know what you are saying there is nothing like that feeling aka adrenaline.....I use to do this all the time, until my near death experience when street racing....I am not putting down on anyone for street racing its a choice....but you have to admitt its not like it was years back...there are more and more cars out there that runnin 10's 9's and some in the 8's.......
Old 11-09-2009, 06:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

This happened before then we started racing on Chief hwy for a lil while then we went back to Haynes.
Old 11-09-2009, 06:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

But that time it was a guy on a motor cycle.
We raced on Chief down from Michoud. And on Chief at the discount zone.
Old 11-09-2009, 06:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

A total of two months then we were back on Haynes.
Old 11-09-2009, 06:35 PM
Teching In

Well fellas, As a TRUE STREET RACER I WAS BY HEART AND SOUL. I would race 3 to 4 times a night for a decent amount of change. I was the man on the street AT ONE TIME.BUT AS I LOOK AT IT TODAY and thank GOD that i am still here. Because honestly there IS TO MUCH TO LOOSE AND ALOT OF BYSTANDERS OUT THERE . These Cars are way to fast to be on the street. I am not going to preach to anyone but REMEMBER HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU LOSE CONTROL AND KILL 20 PEOPLE IN THE CROWD. THINK HARD FELLAS. SOUL WAS A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE. AND I RESPECTED HIM FOR WHAT HE DID.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:23 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Racer_X
Does the driver of the vette really think he is going to get away with this? and deleting his posts..hmmmm.....Vehicular homocide while committing a crime(drag racing)....
Every one really needs to think hard about street racing...There is no safe way to race on the streets.....And yes I did it for many years.....but stopped years ago... NPR, Gulfport, SCR, Hattisburg...come on really its not that hard to go to the track...especially considering how fast some of the cars are these days!!!! and the amount of people that are watching....
good point.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix