New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 10:49 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
I gotta respond, I did drive the car I told yall what I did and didn't do yall should lock them up out the back door and clear this up. We all cool hang ya laundry out there and let everyone see. (Yall drive or me and that dude can do it again.) If I would have had a beer I might have chop the tree down. It's gonna be nasty next time if me and old boy get down. Do it like the Grude races in North Carolina. You get one Red Light after that you red light again you lose ya money. That way yall both can try and cut that tree down once if yall both go green It's a race. If you go red once you have one more chance. after #2 it's over money gone. What yall think
NO I'M NOT GIVIN HIM **** IF HE RED LIGHTS MONEY GONE I GOTS TO GET ME ME
Old 11-23-2009, 11:38 PM
TECH Regular

fair is fair.for any race...red is a loss...just like on da streets.....because if the opponent red lights then the other would expect to get dat money for not jumpin the light...."DAT 1 HITTA QUITTA" JUST LIKE ON DA STREET"...just think of that tree as bj and the traps is the flood gate...

Last edited by hnaskoct; 11-23-2009 at 11:43 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:23 AM
12 Second Club

JP02maro. who the **** r u to say i am scared to race my ******* car i will race anyone whoever whenever. Right now i wanna run MOTOR to MOTOR. I dont wanna run on juice so i tell you what I give him the back tire and go off the tree. lets go how much cash you talking and **** the hit i aint giving it up. u have a 10 sec car now kev so lets see how u gonna win against a heavier car that yours now kevin. now you are lighter than me but i dont have excuses motor on motor oh yeah tell ya whole click you run with to come join the party and dont be tardy. cause when jo02maro comes out in 2 weeks its on like bg say
Old 11-24-2009, 11:32 AM
12 Second Club

oh and jo02maro dont hide when this *** whippin comes in two weeks and you better not wait until the track closes for the holidays cause in two weeks is gonna be real close so you better come out hard casuse i dont know you but you seem to know me. i know y u know me cause i am one of the hardest hitting killers on the street and the streets know me so i guess you wanna try to come at a big dog, trust me playa you dont know what i am working with, u put yaself in that water boy u said my name and wanna run me. call me when you ready or hide behind jo02maro ok JO JO
Old 11-24-2009, 01:16 PM
Launching!

Damn thats how these boys get down huh? After me and u ran the first time bodie i asked for that race back....then i came at u a few mores times and you finally kept it real and said rick u faster then me on the motor so put u some spray on it then we could do sumtin! Autozone slim wea u at baby go find that post 4 me! But i tell u what bodie i c u got ur **** str8 so we can hook up motor 2 motor then juice 4 juice like u requested! I will be dropping my new album after these short holidays and I will be so so ready 4 everybody who want some,so yall just let me no and im gonna line yall up and knock yall down starting with mr dere he is himself...yall could jump on it and call me out cuz yall think im gonna mis a gear but no no no brother im cumin out sounding like an automatic!
Old 11-24-2009, 04:37 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bowman2005
Damn thats how these boys get down huh? After me and u ran the first time bodie i asked for that race back....then i came at u a few mores times and you finally kept it real and said rick u faster then me on the motor so put u some spray on it then we could do sumtin! Autozone slim wea u at baby go find that post 4 me! But i tell u what bodie i c u got ur **** str8 so we can hook up motor 2 motor then juice 4 juice like u requested! I will be dropping my new album after these short holidays and I will be so so ready 4 everybody who want some,so yall just let me no and im gonna line yall up and knock yall down starting with mr dere he is himself...yall could jump on it and call me out cuz yall think im gonna mis a gear but no no no brother im cumin out sounding like an automatic!
that's what's up ricky B that's why i got much respect 4 u n a few others from the westbank DERE HE IIIIIIS
Old 11-24-2009, 07:14 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Travose21
JP02maro. who the **** r u to say i am scared to race my ******* car i will race anyone whoever whenever. Right now i wanna run MOTOR to MOTOR. I dont wanna run on juice so i tell you what I give him the back tire and go off the tree. lets go how much cash you talking and **** the hit i aint giving it up. u have a 10 sec car now kev so lets see how u gonna win against a heavier car that yours now kevin. now you are lighter than me but i dont have excuses motor on motor oh yeah tell ya whole click you run with to come join the party and dont be tardy. cause when jo02maro comes out in 2 weeks its on like bg say
I have a 10.99 car one time and just put my car on the scale 3480 with the seats out and cuts on the front . The race is one and the hit
Old 11-24-2009, 09:13 PM
Staging Lane

So who doing something at the track tomorrow
Old 11-24-2009, 10:09 PM
12 Second Club

im straight no one and the hit here
Old 11-24-2009, 10:28 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
that's what's up ricky B that's why i got much respect 4 u n a few others from the westbank DERE HE IIIIIIS
u already no mr bodieman i ***** with u cuz u keep it hype round hea
Old 11-24-2009, 10:42 PM
Launching!

Quit holdin' yall nuts on me lilicedout & glass, I could never be them folks. I met "DUDE" when yall did.

When tha streetz get back poppin I'll be here, but I aint takin no long *** road trip erry Wendsday to watch yall have fun, when I dont got no car to race.

Im layin in da cut rite now. Minding my own bizness.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
the postes got deleted but its all good....
hey this lil dinky with the white ghost...can i get my race...
Old 11-24-2009, 11:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Lil bro Intimidator
all cars run on the motor just not fast.and we dont have time/gas to waste
hey this lil dinky....i heard u INTIMIDATOR boyz been intimidating the street so can i get a race...
Old 11-24-2009, 11:29 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by dinky
hey this lil dinky....i heard u INTIMIDATOR boyz been intimidating the street so can i get a race...
Believe Dat LMAO
Old 11-24-2009, 11:33 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
Quit holdin' yall nuts on me lilicedout & glass, I could never be them folks. I met "DUDE" when yall did.

When tha streetz get back poppin I'll be here, but I aint takin no long *** road trip erry Wendsday to watch yall have fun, when I dont got no car to race.

This **** here to funny LMAO
Old 11-24-2009, 11:33 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by kh504
10.99 @ 120
hey kev that 10.99 looks real good...i kno my car aint that fast so can i get a race....
Old 11-24-2009, 11:57 PM
Teching In

hey im also lookin for that white and blue 30th anniversary...he claim he had 10 stacks...so whats up...

lets battle it out...
Old 11-25-2009, 12:34 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm

wzup bj baby u back now.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:29 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by dinky
hey im also lookin for that white and blue 30th anniversary...he claim he had 10 stacks...so whats up...

lets battle it out...
HERE I GO u said that u would run me on the motor n i can spray does that offer still stand r what
Old 11-25-2009, 01:32 AM
Launching!

U must was in the retarded class huh? We been thru this already. I aint that boy N he aint ME.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix