New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 04:43 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
say wayne i c ur trying to take me out my game. but it's not going 2 work. street or track that pewter car can't **** wit me. the same thing we can do on the street we can do on the track and be safe. now if u thing u can beat me let's put up a few dollars and we can do sometin on the spray like u won't so let me know if u won't to do sometin so i can get ready 4 wed if not keep movin because one thing about me i don't play when it comes to this race ****. u not ga give me my props but i will take them DERE HE IIIIIS
4 won giving all props 2 travis & lil bravis. now dats over. man u then lost ur damn mind thinking i wont bet u more money u was da 1 scared 2 bet me more money u said no ill do it 4 1 doller cuz i said 3 and u said no 1 dat car is fast. then i said dats cool cuz its not like dat with us we can do it 4 fun.but now u think da pewter thing slow cuz u runing and im slipping u think u can beat me now with dat lil 22 shot of spray.but imma fix my **** and holla at u.imma sho u something diff.on da ****.i beat alot of faster cars with dat pewter thing.
Old 11-23-2009, 07:45 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 2002z28ryder

dude i never asked no one what ur car ran before nor after i ran u but if u wanna go there i fucked u up at the track already when u drove ur own car n i drove my **** n then when u let some one else drive u know u had to spray me to beat me but i'll take dat one i should have just let u keep walkin around the track lookin like u lost ur bestfriend when u didnt all it was i had just fucked u up like i told u i was gonna do
yea i sprayed u alright i sprayed u wit a *** whipen. man u r a sore loser if u ga tell it tell it all the first time we raced u red lighted and u lost the second time i raced u u let some body else drive ur car because u can't cut the light and that's y i let hot rod drive my **** and u got stomped and the third time i was ga drive my own **** 4 some money and u got scared and did not come out there na keep on talkin **** and imma make u put ur so call spray back on ur **** and we can do it 4 some money u no my number HOLLA
Old 11-23-2009, 07:54 AM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=2002z28ryder;12532942]
Originally Posted by Travose21
man what happen last night with darell and boody. man all i know is that i touched that thing and got that running off the chain. man i have a new phone kenneth call me so i can put yall number in my phone. i told yall boody car will be something intresting to see. i know my **** with these ls1's boody i got some more mods i can do fa you and u will be faster. come halla at me, i got you bravis, i see you making our name look great[/QUOTEi fucked bodie up by two cars just like i told him i was gonna do
DUDE u red lighted the race was over when u took of what part of u lost that u don't understand i was playin wit u but let me know when ur ready again and bring ur driver because u ga need him
Old 11-23-2009, 08:09 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
getting real greasy in here. these are reasons i like to run on spray so if you win well you beat me with all i have. cuts down all the cheating and all the suspect charges people get etc...

i say bowdie and darrel all out at track? and settle this once and forall

all out all out all out who dat who dat lol
that boy don't won't to c me on no spray i'm ready
Old 11-23-2009, 08:49 AM
Teching In

yea i sprayed u alright i sprayed u wit a *** whipen. man u r a sore loser if u ga tell it tell it all the first time we raced u red lighted and u lost the second time i raced u u let some body else drive ur car because u can't cut the light and that's y i let hot rod drive my **** and u got stomped and the third time i was ga drive my own **** 4 some money and u got scared and did not come out there na keep on talkin **** and imma make u put ur so call spray back on ur **** and we can do it 4 some money u no my number HOLLA

Sore Loser I seen a loser in u when u let hot rod drive ur car to spray it and u still only beat my car by less than half a car But u know what u keep talkin bout spray I can put spray back on my car for right money Not for ur $100 race, it aint worth it to me The 1st time we ran was supposed to be for $200 but when we got to da line u only had $100 Imma make u take dat bitch back to Lsx, tell dem u want ur $$ back cuz I built dis bitch myself and its kickin ur ***
Old 11-23-2009, 10:04 AM
TECH Regular

getting real greasy in here. these are reasons i like to run on spray so if you win well you beat me with all i have. cuts down all the cheating and all the suspect charges people get etc...

i say bowdie and darrel all out at track? and settle this once and forall

all out all out all out who dat who dat lol
That'll be a good one. I say they drive their own cars for one; and the second one, let who they let drive on the last run.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:36 AM
TECH Regular

See the difference between us i dont have to lie about time on my car or backing down from you man who are u to me?man **** its only a stock car so here are the slips bo. im proud of the lil car with nothing on it. i knew plenty people who had bolt on etc.. would run 13.4 13.6 etc...imma try and make 1 change everynow and then and go back to track to see if things work unless i sell car.
That's one of the good things about the track, with equal cars, time slips don't matter. When you're going heads up, it's mostly about who cuts that light. I ain't nobody bra, but I showed up when you called me out; point blank.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:51 PM
12 Second Club

well if yall wanna here it i wanna run on motor. on the juice i got one more bug i need to get out the way. me and wayne allready talked about it so he wanna do it on the juice let me know. I will come to the track on wed if yall go. WHO WANT SOME ON THE MOTOR
Old 11-23-2009, 03:01 PM
On The Tree

dude i never asked no one what ur car ran before nor after i ran u but if u wanna go there i fucked u up at the track already when u drove ur own car n i drove my **** n then when u let some one else drive u know u had to spray me to beat me but i'll take dat one i should have just let u keep walkin around the track lookin like u lost ur bestfriend when u didnt all it was i had just fucked u up like i told u i was gonna do
I gotta respond, I did drive the car I told yall what I did and didn't do yall should lock them up out the back door and clear this up. We all cool hang ya laundry out there and let everyone see. (Yall drive or me and that dude can do it again.) If I would have had a beer I might have chop the tree down. It's gonna be nasty next time if me and old boy get down. Do it like the Grude races in North Carolina. You get one Red Light after that you red light again you lose ya money. That way yall both can try and cut that tree down once if yall both go green It's a race. If you go red once you have one more chance. after #2 it's over money gone. What yall think
Old 11-23-2009, 03:32 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Travose21
well if yall wanna here it i wanna run on motor. on the juice i got one more bug i need to get out the way. me and wayne allready talked about it so he wanna do it on the juice let me know. I will come to the track on wed if yall go. WHO WANT SOME ON THE MOTOR

I'll take one and the hit with my 346
Old 11-23-2009, 04:13 PM
Teching In

travose seems liek your scared to run your trans so just go run your honda or that white car you got maybe you can win a race with the regular cars. and when my camaro is finished in about 2 weeks i want run motor to motor
Old 11-23-2009, 04:22 PM
Teching In

Well i been racing a long time and think that is crazyabout a second chance at the light. I been to alot grudge race and they never went down like that. I think that the tree is the light. just like the street you dont get a second chance at the spot light. just my opinion
Old 11-23-2009, 04:39 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DEEZ NUTZ RACING
Well i been racing a long time and think that is crazyabout a second chance at the light. I been to alot grudge race and they never went down like that. I think that the tree is the light. just like the street you dont get a second chance at the spot light. just my opinion
ONLY REASON I GAVE THAT OPTION WAS BECAUSE ONE OF THE RACERS SAYS HE ISN'T USED TO THE TRACK/LIGHT. THEREFORE IF HE MISSES ON THE FIRST CHANCE HE WILL EITHER WAIT FOR THE GREEN OR LOSE HIS MONEY. I HAVE A DVD OF THE CAROLINA GRUDGE MATCHES YOU CAN CHECK OUT FOR STREET RACERS WHO AERN'T USED TO THE TREE ONLY THE FLAG MAN. THEY AGREED ON THE ONE REDLIGHT THING. THAT IS JUST AN OPTION NOT A RULE.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:48 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jo02maro
travose seems liek your scared to run your trans so just go run your honda or that white car you got maybe you can win a race with the regular cars. and when my camaro is finished in about 2 weeks i want run motor to motor
daaaaaaaaammmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn. YOU GOT KNOCKED THE F!@% OUT. WHAT YOU GONNA DO T. WHAT ABOUT KEV. I THINK THE BACK TIRE AND YALL ROLL OFF THE TREE. GOOD HA T YOU DO EVERYTHING BUT THE N20
Old 11-23-2009, 05:17 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by lfsglass
Where's AutoZone Slim?

Been a while since he signed on........?
well 1 him and someone else missing
2 he allways gave charges about everyone beeing the people now **** happen no slim no eric hummm just a thought.maybe they work together case closed
Old 11-23-2009, 06:03 PM
On The Tree

Sore Loser I seen a loser in u when u let hot rod drive ur car to spray it and u still only beat my car by less than half a car But u know what u keep talkin bout spray I can put spray back on my car for right money Not for ur $100 race, it aint worth it to me The 1st time we ran was supposed to be for $200 but when we got to da line u only had $100 Imma make u take dat bitch back to Lsx, tell dem u want ur $$ back cuz I built dis bitch myself and its kickin ur ***
say bra please put ur spray back on ur black bicth so i can put the dick on that bicth and we can do it 4 500 r better
Old 11-23-2009, 08:20 PM
On The Tree

well 1 him and someone else missing
2 he allways gave charges about everyone beeing the people now **** happen no slim no eric hummm just a thought.maybe they work together case closed

Old 11-23-2009, 09:12 PM
Teching In

say bra please put ur spray back on ur black bicth so i can put the dick on that bicth and we can do it 4 500 r better
i see someone been puttin some dick on u ..... now u wanna bet $500 r better before hand all i can get was (say bra i cant be betin all dat money) lol its kool when i put it back on u got dat n then sum imma **** dat white slow bitch up so fast u n all the others who say i got a built motor gonna see just how big of a dick imma lay down on u
Old 11-23-2009, 10:16 PM
On The Tree

i see someone been puttin some dick on u ..... now u wanna bet $500 r better before hand all i can get was (say bra i cant be betin all dat money) lol its kool when i put it back on u got dat n then sum imma **** dat white slow bitch up so fast u n all the others who say i got a built motor gonna see just how big of a dick imma lay down on u
u reminde me of JR. first we raced 4 100 thin we raced 4 200 and thin we raced 4 1200 and geuss who won that one ME. so don't think i don't have the money to put up i just like the sport of the game more i like takin ur pride that's somethin u can't buy so stop talkin that **** like u the only one got money and can't be beat because u just got served
Old 11-23-2009, 10:30 PM
On The Tree

and like i said before it's not about the money u talkin that big money **** so imma do what i got to do to get u to come in that water so what ever u wanna race 4 i got u coverd and i'm not waitin all day so hurry up not this wed but next wed me n u at the track it don't take all day to hook up some spray DERE HE IIIIIIIS

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix