New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 10:57 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what up hot rod thanks 4 clearing that up. 408lq9 that night u saw me i never told you hot rod was coming with a car. In fact i dont think i even told you hot rod was even coming. At the time you didnt know who either one of us was. Now you know so that is old news. As far as the 5 cars and a hit i told you my car was hurt that night and really havent seen u since. But believe i ask where u was all the time. Like Hot Rod said its been over 2 or more years. As far as running telly i asked telly if he wanted to run he said no. Ive seen Ed like once or twice, when I asked about him from what i was told at the time he had car issues or bugs to work out at that time. Redell did more racing in the N.O then he did in B.R. He know my people i wasnt hard to find, and I ran Tommy i guess they didnt tell you about that one. Tommy did win the race. A win is a win but the only reason he beat me because tranny wouldn't shift from 2nd to 3rd. I had 2 to 2 and a half cars on him from out the gates. Thats my fault for not making a test run before I race that night. When im racing im racing. I did not hide or duck from any of the cars you mentioned. Some of those names you mention is some of the same people who was trying to beat you or wanted to race you. I guess yall all buddies now. You said there are no cars in 504 that can beat you. I doubt that seriously. I feel like you called the whole city out. With that being said when im ready i will give you a call.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:07 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by shake em off
what up hot rod thanks 4 clearing that up. 408lq9 that night u saw me i never told you hot rod was coming with a car. In fact i dont think i even told you hot rod was even coming. At the time you didnt know who either one of us was. Now you know so that is old news. As far as the 5 cars and a hit i told you my car was hurt that night and really havent seen u since. But believe i ask where u was all the time. Like Hot Rod said its been over 2 or more years. As far as running telly i asked telly if he wanted to run he said no. Ive seen Ed like once or twice, when I asked about him from what i was told at the time he had car issues or bugs to work out at that time. Redell did more racing in the N.O then he did in B.R. He know my people i wasnt hard to find, and I ran Tommy i guess they didnt tell you about that one. Tommy did win the race. A win is a win but the only reason he beat me because tranny wouldn't shift from 2nd to 3rd. I had 2 to 2 and a half cars on him from out the gates. Thats my fault for not making a test run before I race that night. When im racing im racing. I did not hide or duck from any of the cars you mentioned. Some of those names you mention is some of the same people who was trying to beat you or wanted to race you. I guess yall all buddies now. You said there are no cars in 504 that can beat you. I doubt that seriously. I feel like you called the whole city out. With that being said when im ready i will give you a call.
its all coming back to me now. your the one that was arguing back and forward years ago with me on ls2 about that night rodney came out. you started talking about you and tha black hole boys. it got real heated for days. i wanna tell you now, i've been on here having a little fun. if you getting on just to start trouble, please stop. i stated about running over any car in tha 504 for racing purpose, not to insult anyone.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:29 AM
9 Second Club

Default tha reason i was missing in action

tha only reason i was not racing was because of this **** right here. tha **** we're discussing will end up in tha racing shops. because of tha intensity of redell and i racing, there were things said in shops that should not have been discussed, so i moved on. car spent 8months @ extreme horsepower in dallas. after that, lg motorsports kept it for awhile. came back here to get a few little things tweaked @ thunder. not blaming them, but it was back to tha drawing board. so its been a long road for this car. i'm back now........wanna give a big thanks to shane @ thunder for tha birth of one bad *** motor. wanna give allen 2 thumbs up for feeding this bitch all tha power she can take, and last but not least, madman. there's no words to describe this guy. thank you madman.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:35 PM
Teching In

Yeah thats me. Im only on here 4 racing purposes. If u ask telly or tommy or any of them other boys out there im bout my racing and i raced every time i was out there. As u can see i dont really post on here. You just started to post on here to get races. You said no one in 504 can beat or hang with you. I dont really talk and barely ever post whether my car is ready or not ready. I ve been getting my car together so when its ready ill accept a race from you. I am from 504 since no one from 504 can hang with you or beat you. As far as what goes on in the shops that has nothing to do with me. As far as what ever between u and Redell dont know dont care. Never did. I heard different sides of stories sound like a bunch of he say she say. So my name should not be anywhere in that mix cuz from the sounds of it what ever happened happened before i even touch down on the BR scene. If u remember that night i told u i had heard of u before because somebody was trying to promote race between u and hot rod and and yall did not know each other. anything outside of that like i said dont know much and dont care about it.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:56 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 408lq9
rodney, who tha **** are you? i never heard of you. the only reason i looked @ tha greasy was to find out tha details of that incident that happen down there. i been doing this **** for 20 years, and know one from new orleans have ever stepped up but knuckles. so don't come @ me with this fake *** ****. you doing tha same **** you did when we first met, talking **** without your ****. fix that bitch and lets go to no problem and tare them bitches up!!!!!!!!!!!!my reason for going to tha track with you. i'm going to dig deep inside tha racing funds to get that ***. when you hit a bigmouth muthafucker hard, you don't have to worry about him again.
I tell you what My No Problem raceway is on the street and as far as who am I, I am the same man you saw in Baton Rouge and didn't say **** to about racing. Obviously I am someone because a nobody wouldn't have been last on your list. BUT REALIZE YOU ARE FIRST ON MY LIST. You come talking ancient **** about Knuck this is some New school **** going on and I know Knuck also on and we are all good. But this same talk is what got you on the Frying pan the first time. When you found out the car was running , ANY EXCUSE WAS BETTER THAN NONE. OH BECAUSE OF THE BEEF IN SHOPS I STOPPED RACING COME ON MAN THAT IS PART OF IT. I had nothing to do with the beef between you and redell(NOW YALL BUDDIES BECAUSE HE DON'T WANNA RUN YOU). I been out here putting in work. You talking that **** KNUCK prob. ran you with the car I was setting up for the Yellow firebird from Myrtle Grove( AND I WILL BE RUNNING THEM WITH A TRUE STREET CAR). And as Far as that HITTING A BIG MOUTH **** YOU TALKING(CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY BECAUSE YOU PUTTING IT ON ANOTHER LEVEL). YOU WAIT UNTIL I DROP A REAL PASS ON YOUR ***. OH AND BY THE WAY **** A 6.11 1/8TH MILE PASS. THE 1/4 IS 1320
Old 04-11-2010, 01:04 PM
On The Tree

man please. i stated in that post that you were last on my list. **** that, you next. fix that bitch and lets get it on. i should have fucked you up first. remember years ago you came out without a car and saying you wanted to do something. like i said, i'll be in tha staging lanes waiting........
YOU COMING TO MEXICO TO **** WITH ME YOU KNOW WHY? , ASK ANYBODY IN THES FBODY GAME WHO IS HOTROD AND WHO IS COREY THAT WILL TELL YOU THE STORY. IT WONT BE ANY BULLSHIT YALL CAN COME DOWN NOBODY GONNA ACT UP, GOOD CLEAN RACING DROP EM AND POP EM. WE GONNA LET YALL IN THE CITY.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:05 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by whatshot=rod
you coming to mexico to **** with me you know why? , ask anybody in thes fbody game who is hotrod and who is corey that will tell you the story. It wont be any bullshit yall can come down nobody gonna act up, good clean racing drop em and pop em. We gonna let yall in the city.
oh yeah out too lmao
Old 04-11-2010, 01:12 PM
Teching In

What up Hot. Black Hole in the building.lol
Old 04-11-2010, 01:16 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by shake em off
What up Hot. Black Hole in the building.lol
ALREADY, YOU KNOW.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:19 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
I tell you what My No Problem raceway is on the street and as far as who am I, I am the same man you saw in Baton Rouge and didn't say **** to about racing. Obviously I am someone because a nobody wouldn't have been last on your list. BUT REALIZE YOU ARE FIRST ON MY LIST. You come talking ancient **** about Knuck this is some New school **** going on and I know Knuck also on and we are all good. But this same talk is what got you on the Frying pan the first time. When you found out the car was running , ANY EXCUSE WAS BETTER THAN NONE. OH BECAUSE OF THE BEEF IN SHOPS I STOPPED RACING COME ON MAN THAT IS PART OF IT. I had nothing to do with the beef between you and redell(NOW YALL BUDDIES BECAUSE HE DON'T WANNA RUN YOU). I been out here putting in work. You talking that **** KNUCK prob. ran you with the car I was setting up for the Yellow firebird from Myrtle Grove( AND I WILL BE RUNNING THEM WITH A TRUE STREET CAR). And as Far as that HITTING A BIG MOUTH **** YOU TALKING(CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY BECAUSE YOU PUTTING IT ON ANOTHER LEVEL). YOU WAIT UNTIL I DROP A REAL PASS ON YOUR ***. OH AND BY THE WAY **** A 6.11 1/8TH MILE PASS. THE 1/4 'S 1320
i'm talking about me and knuck back in tha day. my small tire camaro and his big tire cutlass. i've have never been in tha frying pan, i've always been tha cook! cut tha hoe ****. you no ******* well what i meant about hitting. i don't have time for that ****. always business with me. bitches fight, men handle business......if you wanna do tha street thang, put a drag radial on it and lets get it on. if you continue to run that slick, go to no problem and i'll be sitting with this drag radial. why don't you tell your fans why you want go to tha track with me?
Old 04-11-2010, 01:26 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
oh yeah out too lmao
so what are you saying.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:44 PM
On The Tree

i'm talking about me and knuck back in tha day. my small tire camaro and his big tire cutlass. i've have never been in tha frying pan, i've always been tha cook! cut tha hoe ****. you no ******* well what i meant about hitting. i don't have time for that ****. always business with me. bitches fight, men handle business......if you wanna do tha street thang, put a drag radial on it and lets get it on. if you continue to run that slick, go to no problem and i'll be sitting with this drag radial. why don't you tell your fans why you want go to tha track with me?
I BEEN HANDLING BUSINESS SINCE I CAME OUT WITH THIS CAR SO AS FAR AS WHAT MEN DO THAT ANSWERS THAT. AS FAR AS THE COOK, COOKS GET BURNED AND I'M THE FIRE. **** A DRAG RADIAL I RUN ON WHAT I RUN ON AND YOU RUN ON WHAT YOU RUN ON. YOU KNOW THE STREET IS WHERE I RUN AND IF YOU WONT COME TO THE STREET WITH THAT BITCH BECAUSE IT IS ON D.R.'S THEN STAY IN YOUR PLACE(THAT'S WHAT BITCHES DO)THAT ANSWERS THAT. IF THAT'S NOT YOU THEN COME OUT OF YOUR SAND BOX AND PLAY IN OURS. AND TO ANSWER THE WHY I DON'T WANT TO GO TO THE TRACK WITH YOU, THE ANSWER IS BECAUSE I STREET RACE AND TIMES GET OUT SO I SHOW WHAT I WANT AT THE TRACK AND YOU WANT STREET CRED RACE ON THE STREET OTHER THAN THAT GO TO THE TRACK FORUM. WE GET IT ON WHERE TRACK RACERS WALK.(DA STREET OR SIDEWALK). YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST TO ASK ME TO COME TO THE TRACK AND WONT BE THE LAST WHEN MY TRACK CAR IS FINISHED I'LL MEET YOU THERE. THEY WANTED TO RUN MY STREET CAR SO THEY CAME TO THE STREET AND FELL VICTIM JUST LIKE YOU WILL.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 04-11-2010 at 03:04 PM.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:50 PM
On The Tree

so what are you saying.
I'M SAYING YA HOMEBOY TELLING PEOPLE WE DON'T RACE DOWN HERE WE ALL WANNA FIGHT AND START ****, THAT IS BULLSHIT WE DON'T BET BILL MONEY SO IF WE LOSE THEN WE LOSE IF WE WIN WE EXPECT TO BE PAID UNLESS TERMS ARE ALREADY STATED AND UNDERSTOOD AND SOMETHING GOES THAT WAY. SO TELL HIM AND EVERYBODY ELSE THEY CAN COME DOWN AND IT WILL BE ALL GOOD IF IT IS DEALING WITH ME . AND I AM SAYING SOME PEOPLE COME LOOKING FOR BULLSHIT AND THAT AIN'T HARD TO FIND.

SO THAT'S WHAT I WAS SAYING?
ALL MY FOLKS KEEP IT RACING

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 04-11-2010 at 03:05 PM.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:50 PM
9 Second Club

Default my last post

yall do your greasy thang. thought i could collect a few dollars, but you muthafuckers are on some other ****. hotrod you came to my town we spoke you even flagged tha race. you were pretty much a guest(fellow racer). that meant if anything went down redell or i had your back. that's what racers do for each other. but you guys did let a fellow racer down once. its all good. hotrod if you see me anywhere, don't say a word to me about racing. same goes for sugg. its alot of **** you fellows don't know about me.......
Old 04-11-2010, 01:59 PM
On The Tree

yall do your greasy thang. thought i could collect a few dollars, but you muthafuckers are on some other ****. hotrod you came to my town we spoke you even flagged tha race. you were pretty much a guest(fellow racer). that meant if anything went down redell or i had your back. that's what racers do for each other. but you guys did let a fellow racer down once. its all good. hotrod if you see me anywhere, don't say a word to me about racing. same goes for sugg. its alot of **** you fellows don't know about me.......
It aint about what we don't know I told you if you come down it would be all good just like when I invited The Hammond boys down here. I never let anything jump off because of the fellow racer thing and i was the neutral guy for them, and it was a lot of times things got real heated between them and other racers from here. I stepped in and calmed the situation and the race was either rerun or we came to terms. you are the one getting on here saying some disrespectful **** and if you feel you have the right to talk **** and the other can't you got the game fucked up. I was letting you know if you come down it would be all good it would be straight, but you wanna take **** personal i'm a personal person also. But as far as the don't say anything to you that's cool also. But I don't have to talk to you to race you.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 04-11-2010 at 04:47 PM.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:01 PM
On The Tree

Who is this fellow racer we let down, I guarantee you you more than likely got half the story.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:06 PM
On The Tree

And as far as Redell having my back he talked about me behind my back and lied, and if he was the so called fellow racer and you believed him hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 04-11-2010 at 03:10 PM.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
I DID NOT C U N PAWPAW RACE I CAME AFTER THAT BESIDE I DON'T WON'T TO C 2 SLOW *** CARS RACE ANY WAY LOL
u gone c wat it is.....
Old 04-11-2010, 04:51 PM
On The Tree

Is the supercharged mustang coming down tonight, I might have someone who is willing to try him. They are also from elsewhere. and they are all good.
Old 04-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Staging Lane

Its funny how that dude from BR wanted to run Travis on the street but not Hot and then tell this man to put drag radials on his car because he no Hot will not hook without slicks UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE i see what it is do ya thing HOT.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix