New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 08:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ddcook07
Well Bo, I couldn't get the hard win outta you with your Camaro so............... Bring that grease level up so we can get it poppin'.
Yea lets get it poppin.We need to break in the NEW YEAR right.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:14 PM
11 Second Club

Talking

Well Bo, I couldn't get the hard win outta you with your Camaro so............... Bring that grease level up so we can get it poppin'.
nah bo im str8 i cant beat you with a stock car running 13.0 and you low 12's not even a fair race.maybe if i dont sell it ill over night a cam in it to make it fair heads up...im on some other **** rite nah so my grease level has to stay low as i can. cant afford to step up.....
so i wont be saying much of nothing bo. but good race etc... need a beer or a pit man blah blah blah
Old 12-29-2009, 09:45 PM
Teching In

:b igun2::l aser:[QUOTE=WHATSHOT=ROD;12681331]
Originally Posted by dinky
[SIZE="7"]now hotrod i came all the way down hea just for ur boy ked...and now somethings wrong wit everyone car....tell ked i said ima stump a mud whole n that ***...kunt said he gettin a anti roll bar on is car but i sawe him drivin it today...bowdie complaining bout he not in my class with that slos *** car....now whoeva else want some *** get some...
HOT ROD PLEASE TELL UR BOY GET READY CUZZ I AM...[/
SIZE]

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]now this big dinky talkin i heard u said i came back to the jungle i keep tellin yall i created the jungle i seen that lil remark bout me and my ppl...u walked in thea with that ***** *** Lion but u really must not kno who really run the jungle...me and my ppl is gari
yea u got it twisted....yall begged me to *** hea and told me wat yall was gne do wit ked car...matta of a fact i was up thea racing wit the big boyz...if yall did yall homework yall would kno that...and by the way...next tym yall mgs me yall gne have to etha *** to texas are do lyk they do and pay us to *** to the 10.5 races...and since u say u dnt carry cash..ima bring a atm wit me....and its not bout the money...its bout yall mgs us talkin all that ****....and wen we get hea...non of yall wnt to race yall be quiet as a church house mouse...so since yall talkin that **** run wat u brung....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN U GET KED TO RACE ME...so i can drag that ***...but i kno yall kno betta cuz yall kno **** from sugar...and wen u get dne wit that 50,000 futral setup please bring ur ***...and hurry up....and one thing bout a garrillas we have our own habbitat..and we build all our own **** from the ground up....thats y u still remember that bad *** red cutlass that was gne get n ur ***...and u cnt melt ked and pour him on me wit that tired *** ss thats been down 18 months and counting..... but yall talkin **** so by me being the man that i am ima bring my *** to get some ***..and im hea locked loaded and ready....been hea fa 3 days...and nun of u cowards said ****...im at 2558 n.prieur dinkys one stop shop....and this is the garrilla habbitat so b carefull.....
Old 12-29-2009, 09:55 PM
Teching In

Wink

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
the postes got deleted but its all good....
wuz popin mr.morris bart... dis moe whoever want 2 hook up wit dat blue thang holla....
Old 12-29-2009, 11:19 PM
Launching!

wuz popin mr.morris bart... dis moe whoever want 2 hook up wit dat blue thang holla....
Well say moe this Ricky Bobby and if you got a stock bottom end I would love some of that! You gonna be at the track on the 6th?
Old 12-30-2009, 12:00 AM
TECH Regular

"well well well after all this time i been lookin far u mr. mo..i aint got **** rite nah but i promise when i do ....ima own dat blue thang..." u got saved from them pewter problems but its cool...but trust me ima be askin travis dem and dinky dem again over and over like i been ....where mo at!!!!!boy i wish i had supm to knock dat white vette *** off rite about nah....if i did yall wouldnt have been down here over a hour without being like man dis boy aint gon stop till he get sum action....but brotha MO,,we went hard before..we 1 and 1....it was gon be 2-1 then 3-1 then 4-1 until u woulda stopped....but i be back..
Old 12-30-2009, 08:44 AM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=dinky;12681746]:b igun2::l aser:
Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD

yea u got it twisted....yall begged me to *** hea and told me wat yall was gne do wit ked car...matta of a fact i was up thea racing wit the big boyz...if yall did yall homework yall would kno that...and by the way...next tym yall mgs me yall gne have to etha *** to texas are do lyk they do and pay us to *** to the 10.5 races...and since u say u dnt carry cash..ima bring a atm wit me....and its not bout the money...its bout yall mgs us talkin all that ****....and wen we get hea...non of yall wnt to race yall be quiet as a church house mouse...so since yall talkin that **** run wat u brung....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN U GET KED TO RACE ME...so i can drag that ***...but i kno yall kno betta cuz yall kno **** from sugar...and wen u get dne wit that 50,000 futral setup please bring ur ***...and hurry up....and one thing bout a garrillas we have our own habbitat..and we build all our own **** from the ground up....thats y u still remember that bad *** red cutlass that was gne get n ur ***...and u cnt melt ked and pour him on me wit that tired *** ss thats been down 18 months and counting..... but yall talkin **** so by me being the man that i am ima bring my *** to get some ***..and im hea locked loaded and ready....been hea fa 3 days...and nun of u cowards said ****...im at 2558 n.prieur dinkys one stop shop....and this is the garrilla habbitat so b carefull.....
I tell you what you talk a lot of **** because my car is down right now, the last man you bucked up to come out and try me still looking for his *** bone I snatched a bone out of his ***. I follow the 10.5 circuit pretty close and I never have heard them mention Dinky and as far as me remembering that Cutlass yeah I do not because it was so fast because I wanted that ***. That was easy money for me to make. Yeah you bring ya ATM and because I have accounts. My pockets are made to carry Keys and Atm Cards and whatever amount of cash I decide to carry that day. You know Ked was hunting your *** and we were riding around and testing the car you would have been the first to get it if you would have answered the call. Some of them boys tried to set us up with a twin turbo Mustang from Baton Rouge and who did they call US and KED went out there and they told the dude not to come. Did anyone else answer **** no. We the real and if talking a lot of **** make you the Man so be it. Yall got two wins with that car and were asking for something both times they gave yall something and yall won. Thats not gorilla **** thats MONKEY SHINES. Yall have a bigger motor than most of the dudes yall race and yall are begging. And as far as building ya own **** boy you are lying like a *****. You already admitted out there you don't know **** about a LS anything so stop trying to make your self seem so mighty. Since the mans Tranny has a problem you are going to say he is scared. Ha Ha I tell you what Big Money lets bet on it I got a Stack that if we show up and the tranny is slipping you pay us. You can test drive it? Whats up. You can ask anyone who knows us we are the only one's that come running to race and you know that for your self. And a few others. And if I am ready you will get your race yeah cars that are raced Break thats what the so if you are running them. Yeah I know you from way back but you talked a lot of **** then also. As far as the 50000 dollar set up remember i'm on a budget I cant afford something like that. LMAO I tell you you are just making it worse for that Vette cause when I get a HOLD on yall little *** since you bringing it I'm gonna ****** a Bone out of Ya ***.
Old 12-30-2009, 10:14 AM
12 Second Club

wow. that was some real real real greasy **** right dere. If anybody call me to race you know i race. i just dont want no 30 min notice give me like a day or something. I cant wait to see this ****. Im sorry danky but i think you are balking up the wrong tree hot rod **** fast ( was a statement from craka). damn hot u allready know what i am bout to say
Old 12-30-2009, 12:15 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
nah bo im str8 i cant beat you with a stock car running 13.0 and you low 12's not even a fair race.maybe if i dont sell it ill over night a cam in it to make it fair heads up...im on some other **** rite nah so my grease level has to stay low as i can. cant afford to step up.....
so i wont be saying much of nothing bo. but good race etc... need a beer or a pit man blah blah blah
You kill me brah w/ that low 12 ****; excuses don't count round hea. You don't have an excuse if we aren't runnin' for $, and you backed down on that one. With all that said, all you gotta do is say "I DON'T WANT IT WITH THAT 4-DOOR FAMILY SEDAN."
Old 12-30-2009, 01:30 PM
On The Tree

damn bo u aint been right since u got knocked off by the real black z28 besides i beat both of u guys
Old 12-30-2009, 01:58 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by quews6lime
damn bo u aint been right since u got knocked off by the real black z28 besides i beat both of u guys
Boy I been right. Yall boys already know. You take the kit off and come holla at me.
Old 12-30-2009, 02:07 PM
On The Tree

Boy I been right. Yall boys already know. You take the kit off and come holla at me.
no kit , i jus had one of them onesbut i would take u up on that offer but the car is bein sold today, so maybe another timeson
Old 12-30-2009, 04:16 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=WHATSHOT=ROD;12683025]
:b igun2::l aser:

I tell you what you talk a lot of **** because my car is down right now, the last man you bucked up to come out and try me still looking for his *** bone I snatched a bone out of his ***. I follow the 10.5 circuit pretty close and I never have heard them mention Dinky and as far as me remembering that Cutlass yeah I do not because it was so fast because I wanted that ***. That was easy money for me to make. Yeah you bring ya ATM and because I have accounts. My pockets are made to carry Keys and Atm Cards and whatever amount of cash I decide to carry that day. You know Ked was hunting your *** and we were riding around and testing the car you would have been the first to get it if you would have answered the call. Some of them boys tried to set us up with a twin turbo Mustang from Baton Rouge and who did they call US and KED went out there and they told the dude not to come. Did anyone else answer **** no. We the real and if talking a lot of **** make you the Man so be it. Yall got two wins with that car and were asking for something both times they gave yall something and yall won. Thats not gorilla **** thats MONKEY SHINES. Yall have a bigger motor than most of the dudes yall race and yall are begging. And as far as building ya own **** boy you are lying like a *****. You already admitted out there you don't know **** about a LS anything so stop trying to make your self seem so mighty. Since the mans Tranny has a problem you are going to say he is scared. Ha Ha I tell you what Big Money lets bet on it I got a Stack that if we show up and the tranny is slipping you pay us. You can test drive it? Whats up. You can ask anyone who knows us we are the only one's that come running to race and you know that for your self. And a few others. And if I am ready you will get your race yeah cars that are raced Break thats what the so if you are running them. Yeah I know you from way back but you talked a lot of **** then also. As far as the 50000 dollar set up remember i'm on a budget I cant afford something like that. LMAO I tell you you are just making it worse for that Vette cause when I get a HOLD on yall little *** since you bringing it I'm gonna ****** a Bone out of Ya ***.

things cnt get bad fa that vette...cuz ur car will neva go wea that ***** been...so wen yall fix the tranny and u finish with ur car bring ur ***...all the talkin stops hea...so holla at me wen yall ready....and how is my motor bigger than...my motor is a true stock bottom end STREET CAR....my car not geared up its not gutted or anything...my **** ways 3842 without driver and 4000 with me in it...and i can get on the interstate turn on 3 tvs and the ac and do 200+ and i can go form new orleans to weaeva like that and i still get 23 mpg...so wen u start talkin bout ur **** not a race car and u the king of the streets u betta keep talkin to them lil boyz...cuz if i can take a car with 315s in the rear and put a 28 tired on the back and make the gear a 283 and still run faster that u...that should tell u something...if u got 411 or 410s...ur **** is tired u betta stayin ur class with that 500hp makin *** car...wen u step up to the big boyz then *** talk to me but until them stay wea u at and kno who u playin with...AND THINS IS LIL DINKY TALKIN....

Last edited by dinky; 12-30-2009 at 04:45 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 05:06 PM
12 Second Club

might not be able to make it on the 6. Got a Problem
Old 12-30-2009, 05:39 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Travose21
Broken taillight?
Old 12-30-2009, 05:53 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Travose21
put the 402 back in or the ls1 - ls2
Old 12-30-2009, 06:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
"well well well after all this time i been lookin far u mr. mo..i aint got **** rite nah but i promise when i do ....ima own dat blue thang..." u got saved from them pewter problems but its cool...but trust me ima be askin travis dem and dinky dem again over and over like i been ....where mo at!!!!!boy i wish i had supm to knock dat white vette *** off rite about nah....if i did yall wouldnt have been down here over a hour without being like man dis boy aint gon stop till he get sum action....but brotha MO,,we went hard before..we 1 and 1....it was gon be 2-1 then 3-1 then 4-1 until u woulda stopped....but i be back..

if if was a 5th all of us will be drunk...so wen u get a car *** holla at that white ghost....
Old 12-30-2009, 07:14 PM
Staging Lane

Greasy
Old 12-30-2009, 08:36 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by F-Body_4_Life
Broken taillight?
lol lol lol

well dinky i dont know why yall putting people in that water with ya with them sharks afta dark when they already can't swim. i kept my mouth shut for a while, but lets just look at the facts u ready
    Old 12-30-2009, 08:40 PM
    11 Second Club

Originally Posted by quews6lime
    imma take that a lose is a lose u betta hope this guy buys my car or this time i wont play with you trew a race imma flat out kick yo ***

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix