New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2009, 07:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=30th anv t\a;12665952]
Originally Posted by dinky

i could never be a parkin lot racer most of the time u hear about a race it be me racin and plus i.m the one who started thi jan 6 **** n stope bowing down to hot rod u no that man is the only one that can beat u :b ang:
hold on im not bowling down to hot rod first of all...im just givin that man his props...hisshit run...and how u kno if he can beat me...cuz i sure dnt thing so...but we will ind out a sure...i tell u wat if he slip his *** is grass and ill tell him that...and i tell u wat stop ridin hotrod nuttz and get on ur own...and u get next to me and watch that white ghost *** through on tht ***....
Old 12-25-2009, 08:06 PM
On The Tree

GOT A MESSAGE FOR YOU DINKY

KED TOLD ME TO LET YOU KNOW HE'S NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO WAIT FOR THE TRACK HE WANTS THAT *** TONIGHT IF POSSIBLE. HE SAID YOU KNOW THE TWO BEST SPOTS AND HE WANTS TO FINISH THIS WHERE IT STARTED ON THE STREET. HE ALSO SAID AS FAR AS THE WHITE GHOST THINGhttp
://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc
Old 12-25-2009, 08:16 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=dinky;12666262]
Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a

hold on im not bowling down to hot rod first of all...im just givin that man his props...hisshit run...and how u kno if he can beat me...cuz i sure dnt thing so...but we will ind out a sure...i tell u wat if he slip his *** is grass and ill tell him that...and i tell u wat stop ridin hotrod nuttz and get on ur own...and u get next to me and watch that white ghost *** through on tht ***....
TELL YOU WHAT DINKY I DON'T PLAN ON SLIPPING. I WILL HAVE A NEW PAIR OF TENNIS ON THAT ***** EVERY FOUR RACES.(DISCOUNTED HOOSIERS FOR SALE AFTER EVERY FOUR RACES. 28X10X15) SO YALL MIGHT HAVE A BETTER CHANCE WITH ME ON THE STREET CAUSE AT THE TRACK I PLAN ON HOOKING AND BOOKING. OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH WAIT ASK EVERYONE I'VE RACED I DO THAT ON THE STREET ALSO.
WON'T HAVE TO WAIT TILL SECOND GEAR AT A TRACK.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:08 PM
Teching In

Damn HOTROD thats STRONG. Well after you BUST that white Ghost I have a White BITCH (MY MUSTANG ) for you to DANCE with. DINKY i never forgot about you BRING YOUR **** MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Old 12-26-2009, 12:36 AM
11 Second Club

[QUOTE=dinky;12665402]
Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD

yea yall was talkin to lil dinky now this BIG DINKY....i created the jungle so cumin back is pretty easy....and my grass is always green im the creater...this is a millionaires theroy...there r 3 types of ppl n the world those that wnt things to happen, those that hope things happen, and those that make things happen....noe hotrod ur the only one i kno that would really race...so u and my son gne be the grande fonale...but for all the rest of yall parkin lot racers...(bowdie, kunt, kendrick, kevin, pete, and jr...yall make sure yall *** to the track on the 6 cuz we will b there ready...

and dnt forget its all bout havin fun....
Man thats a big name to be calling out bo. most of yall better just leave me in this cave im chillin in at the moment, cause if my hands get called i have back up since im not raceing in yall class so just let me be.... grease level really low. im on some other get money sht rite nah
Old 12-26-2009, 10:57 AM
On The Tree

what's good n the hood i'm lookin to run to people on the motor. cam and Q let's do somthing tonite what.s up
Old 12-26-2009, 04:17 PM
Teching In

GOT A MESSAGE FOR YOU DINKY

KED TOLD ME TO LET YOU KNOW HE'S NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO WAIT FOR THE TRACK HE WANTS THAT *** TONIGHT IF POSSIBLE. HE SAID YOU KNOW THE TWO BEST SPOTS AND HE WANTS TO FINISH THIS WHERE IT STARTED ON THE STREET. HE ALSO SAID AS FAR AS THE WHITE GHOST THINGhttp
://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc
well hey this lil dinky again...and u tell ked i said if he bring it to the track...ima stump a mud whole n his *** wit that white ss wit that white ghost...
Old 12-26-2009, 10:48 PM
11 Second Club

Dropping nuts if yall want me out here i need this **** gone trying to make jan 6
https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts...train-etc.html
Old 12-26-2009, 10:52 PM
Teching In

merry christmas, merry christmas, merry christmas.....this is BIG DINKY....so i hea yall boyz talkin bout jumpin on lil dinky...tell kendrick if any kind of way he *** up wit two grande ima drag his *** on the street...and far as u go hotrod...u got a race car compared to my son cam and head car but i guest thats how bad yall mechanic is messin ova yall...any time yall scared to race a true street car that run 200 on the interstate and run 11:30s at the track...so i hope this aint gne b anotha episode of no one showing up...and hotrod if u give us two bulbs at the track we gne wax that *** and show u how a real man move...i see yall really kno how to cheat yall tryna put race cars on a street car...but i got a race car ima bring wit me...and as far as im conserned with u cook...u give the white ghost wat it need and u also got a *** whippin...and by the way i heard bout the jungle joke i created the jungle so its easy fa me to go back...but this tym im cummin just fa yall....so wen yall gne *** to my jungle n texa and get one of these *** whippins...and please have everyone ready...please bring yall money...i also take fod stamps....lol....and we gne have alot of fun on the 6 so yall make sure yall bring yall boilin pots and bbq grills so yall can eat y yall gettin this *** whippin...
Old 12-26-2009, 11:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
what's good n the hood i'm lookin to run to people on the motor. cam and Q let's do somthing tonite what.s up
bowdie wats happenin...u callin out all these dudes who cars not in yo class...u *** race me since u talkin that non since...heads up...lets run them...
Old 12-27-2009, 08:52 AM
Teching In

Dinky WHAT DO YALL WANT? AGAINIST THE MUSTANG? I will run motor to your spray. (What you giving me?) or I will run 1 kit(125 shot) head up.
Old 12-27-2009, 12:09 PM
On The Tree

merry christmas, merry christmas, merry christmas.....this is BIG DINKY....so i hea yall boyz talkin bout jumpin on lil dinky...tell kendrick if any kind of way he *** up wit two grande ima drag his *** on the street...and far as u go hotrod...u got a race car compared to my son cam and head car but i guest thats how bad yall mechanic is messin ova yall...any time yall scared to race a true street car that run 200 on the interstate and run 11:30s at the track...so i hope this aint gne b anotha episode of no one showing up...and hotrod if u give us two bulbs at the track we gne wax that *** and show u how a real man move...i see yall really kno how to cheat yall tryna put race cars on a street car...but i got a race car ima bring wit me...and as far as im conserned with u cook...u give the white ghost wat it need and u also got a *** whippin...and by the way i heard bout the jungle joke i created the jungle so its easy fa me to go back...but this tym im cummin just fa yall....so wen yall gne *** to my jungle n texa and get one of these *** whippins...and please have everyone ready...please bring yall money...i also take fod stamps....lol....and we gne have alot of fun on the 6 so yall make sure yall bring yall boilin pots and bbq grills so yall can eat y yall gettin this *** whippin...
Tell you what DINKY if I had a 4l60e in my car I would take yall on I-10 east or west bound and show yall yall aern't running 200 mph. Thats the only reason you can say I have a race car but you know you have seen me driving everywhere we go I only trailer it if we are going to race. I am on 93 oct. just like you, I DON'T have any heads I have casting #853 LS1 normal heads you have heads I have a Cam like you I am prob. 500-800 # heavier and you are more aerodynamic than me, so stop begging and take that *** whooping like a man heads up. And Ked said stop trying to buy out of a *** whooping. Yall never did it for 2 stacks before the money isn't the problem but we don't race to live we just live to race. Cook we gonna get it on also.
Old 12-27-2009, 12:22 PM
Teching In

Damn Dinky It looks like you going to get your *** handed to you by a few people Hot Rod that what i am saying go ahead and take dinky and few them cats $ then bring to me
Old 12-27-2009, 12:38 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by DEEZ NUTZ RACING
Damn Dinky It looks like you going to get your *** handed to you by a few people Hot Rod that what i am saying go ahead and take dinky and few them cats $ then bring to me
do you have a video of that lil car u have 1.8 what do it sound like?
Old 12-27-2009, 01:51 PM
Teching In

Nope No video I will be at the track with my mustang on Jan 6
Old 12-27-2009, 01:54 PM
Teching In

Tell you what DINKY if I had a 4l60e in my car I would take yall on I-10 east or west bound and show yall yall aern't running 200 mph. Thats the only reason you can say I have a race car but you know you have seen me driving everywhere we go I only trailer it if we are going to race. I am on 93 oct. just like you, I DON'T have any heads I have casting #853 LS1 normal heads you have heads I have a Cam like you I am prob. 500-800 # heavier and you are more aerodynamic than me, so stop begging and take that *** whooping like a man heads up. And Ked said stop trying to buy out of a *** whooping. Yall never did it for 2 stacks before the money isn't the problem but we don't race to live we just live to race. Cook we gonna get it on also.
this lil dinky...well if u put a 4l60e n ur car ima show u that vette run 200 +...and im not tryna start any drama between us and yall...this gne b sum friendly races...i just like the bullshit talkin thats wat makes it fun....lol....
Old 12-27-2009, 01:57 PM
Teching In

Dinky WHAT DO YALL WANT? AGAINIST THE MUSTANG? I will run motor to your spray. (What you giving me?) or I will run 1 kit(125 shot) head up.
u run on motor y i spray and give me two...
Old 12-27-2009, 02:13 PM
Teching In

u run on motor y i spray and give me two...
Damn After YOU get off that crack pipe and come down off your high YOU GOT TO BE CRAZY ME ON MOTOR AND YOU ON SPRAY AND Give YOU 2 CARS

I been in this game a long time Think of some else.
Old 12-27-2009, 02:27 PM
Teching In

Damn After YOU get off that crack pipe and come down off your high YOU GOT TO BE CRAZY ME ON MOTOR AND YOU ON SPRAY AND Give YOU 2 CARS

I been in this game a long time Think of some else.
look i got a street car...my car runs high tens all out on the nitrous...i dnt have anything to hide...u have a race car...ur car runs 9s on the motor...so i need at least two cars...im not takin nothin less that that....

Last edited by dinky; 12-27-2009 at 02:46 PM.
Old 12-27-2009, 04:13 PM
Teching In

Well i glad you know more then me about my car 9's on motor ok ONE MORE TIME GET PIPE OUT YOUR MOUTH. Tell POPS to come out with that mustang he got. WELL I WOULD NOT SAID I HAVE A FULL OUT RACE CAR........ Well i guess i am going to watch Hot Rod get in your ***. Let me tell you something BIG DINKY been around long time YOU CANT FOOL A FOOL Yall need to do some more homework.
WELL WATCH WILL YOU GIVE ME WITH THAT TOYOTA 4CLY.1.8 LITER TALK TO ME.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix