Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
N q if u buck drop ur ****** nuts i'm ready
F that take it to the street B
Old 12-24-2009, 12:31 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=dinky;12660774]
Hay lil dinky what happen to u leting me spray n u run on the motor i c that **** is a no no na u no what kind of time i'm runing man u fake for that **** give me somthing like kunt gave u somthing n u got a race buddy dere he is motor sports[/Qi

look man if yall gne b bullshitin like dis and aint gne race me im not gne even waste my time and ***...and how im out ur class...both of our cars r stop bottom with spray cam and heads...so let ur nuttz drop...
MAN STOP ALL THAT ****** CRYING . I AINT THE ONE U HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT JUST BRING U *** BECAUSE I BE BE DERE
Old 12-24-2009, 12:37 AM
Teching In

Hay lil dinky what happen to u leting me spray n u run on the motor i c that **** is a no no na u no what kind of time i'm runing man u fake for that **** give me somthing like kunt gave u somthing n u got a race buddy dere he is motor sports
so since i cnt get a heads up race from u...wats up with kunt wit yall scary ***...

king of the streets....
Old 12-24-2009, 12:40 AM
Teching In

[QUOTE=30th anv t\a;12660796]
Originally Posted by dinky

MAN STOP ALL THAT ****** CRYING . I AINT THE ONE U HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT JUST BRING U *** BECAUSE I BE BE DERE
boy i aint neva cryin...and u betta believe me i aint worried bout nun of yall boyz down dere....aint nun of yall a patch on my ***...FEEL ME...but since u talk a good game lets c if u can race one wit ur own car not anyone elses...

in the worlds of u...race ur own slow *** car...
Old 12-24-2009, 12:57 AM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=dinky;12660818]

boy i aint neva cryin...and u betta believe me i aint worried bout nun of yall boyz down dere....aint nun of yall a patch on my ***...FEEL ME...but since u talk a good game lets c if u can race one wit ur own car not anyone elses...

like i said i can't beat u heads up so y is u still talkin that heads up **** if u give me somthing u got a race and i'm not going to say it no mo u
got that na what's up
Old 12-24-2009, 12:59 AM
On The Tree

so since i cnt get a heads up race from u...wats up with kunt wit yall scary ***...

king of the streets....
u got that bring yo ***
Old 12-24-2009, 01:03 AM
Staging Lane

[QUOTE=dinky;12660818]

lmao
Old 12-24-2009, 07:40 AM
Launching!

WHAT'S UP RICKY B MAN Q IS SO FAKE 4 THAT **** HE PULLED YESTER DAY TALKIN ABOUT HE WAS GONA RACE U FIRST N THIN HE WAS GONA RACE ME AFTER. Q JUST SAY U CAN'T BEAT ME STREET OR TRACK DUDE BOW DOWN SON IT'S SAID THAT I GOT TO BEG U TO RACE ME
I dont no bodieman whats going on bra...He said he gonna race u...when I dont no...everybody not the same some people come running out there when they get called out(like me) and some people like to wait til the time is right...I guess.
Old 12-24-2009, 09:28 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by bowman2005
I dont no bodieman whats going on bra...He said he gonna race u...when I dont no...everybody not the same some people come running out there when they get called out(like me) and some people like to wait til the time is right...I guess.
Man this **** ain't gonna ever be like it used to. "It was all good just a year ago."
Old 12-24-2009, 11:16 AM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=dinky;12660818]

Boy I tell you it's funny how when people move out of town they feel the grass is greener on the other side, But what yall don't realize is you come back to the jungle and you don't know whats laying in those bushes now. Because things change when you are gone. LIONS, TIGERS and BEARS OH MY(at about 25sec.).http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVzZ1aj9u5s
Old 12-24-2009, 11:27 AM
12 Second Club

Lmao.............................................. ................
Old 12-24-2009, 11:27 AM
12 Second Club

Well d lets get it like it used to be whats up
Old 12-24-2009, 12:12 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Travose21
Well d lets get it like it used to be whats up
Man, you know I always show up. But you said let's get it poppin' so, let me see............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......Kenneth where u at?
Old 12-24-2009, 01:29 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ddcook07
Man, you know I always show up. But you said let's get it poppin' so, let me see............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......Kenneth where u at?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEQJZ8Ccpqc

what it do ..what it do
Old 12-24-2009, 04:21 PM
On The Tree

WHAT'S UP RICKY B MAN Q IS SO FAKE 4 THAT **** HE PULLED YESTER DAY TALKIN ABOUT HE WAS GONA RACE U FIRST N THIN HE WAS GONA RACE ME AFTER. Q JUST SAY U CAN'T BEAT ME STREET OR TRACK DUDE BOW DOWN SON IT'S SAID THAT I GOT TO BEG U TO RACE ME

say man i hear u ****** talkin .. stay in ur place...me n my lil homie was supposed to get it poppin wit a lil test hit...but since u tryna go hard....lets get in in then 30th year old virgin
Old 12-24-2009, 07:46 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by quews6lime

say man i hear u ****** talkin .. stay in ur place...me n my lil homie was supposed to get it poppin wit a lil test hit...but since u tryna go hard....lets get in in then 30th year old virgin
say bra can i please give u ur race back.lol it's amazing how u get on line n have big nuts but when i call u r c u u bowdown n u talkin that stay in ur place ****. i i'm in my place n that's in front of u LMAO:fun ny:
Old 12-24-2009, 08:00 PM
On The Tree

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbNiFDQUDH8"]

CALL ME Q U NO MY NUMBER UNTELL THIN CHECK OUT MY THEM SONG N MAKE SHO U LOOK AT THAT GREEN THAT FLASH AT THE BEGINING OF MY SONG DERE HE IIIIIIIIS
Old 12-25-2009, 12:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

Man u boys in the NO are wild LOL
Old 12-25-2009, 01:17 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=WHATSHOT=ROD;12661892]

Boy I tell you it's funny how when people move out of town they feel the grass is greener on the other side, But what yall don't realize is you come back to the jungle and you don't know whats laying in those bushes now. Because things change when you are gone. LIONS, TIGERS and BEARS OH MY(at about 25sec.).http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVzZ1aj9u5s
yea yall was talkin to lil dinky now this BIG DINKY....i created the jungle so cumin back is pretty easy....and my grass is always green im the creater...this is a millionaires theroy...there r 3 types of ppl n the world those that wnt things to happen, those that hope things happen, and those that make things happen....noe hotrod ur the only one i kno that would really race...so u and my son gne be the grande fonale...but for all the rest of yall parkin lot racers...(bowdie, kunt, kendrick, kevin, pete, and jr...yall make sure yall *** to the track on the 6 cuz we will b there ready...

and dnt forget its all bout havin fun....
Old 12-25-2009, 05:00 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=dinky;12665402]
Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD

yea yall was talkin to lil dinky now this BIG DINKY....i created the jungle so cumin back is pretty easy....and my grass is always green im the creater...this is a millionaires theroy...there r 3 types of ppl n the world those that wnt things to happen, those that hope things happen, and those that make things happen....noe hotrod ur the only one i kno that would really race...so u and my son gne be the grande fonale...but for all the rest of yall parkin lot racers...(bowdie, kunt, kendrick, kevin, pete, and jr...yall make sure yall *** to the track on the 6 cuz we will b there ready...

and dnt forget its all bout havin fun....
i could never be a parkin lot racer most of the time u hear about a race it be me racin and plus i.m the one who started thi jan 6 **** n stope bowing down to hot rod u no that man is the only one that can beat u :b ang:

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix