New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 06:39 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Vette X
U can't be serious. I called u out at the track and came up with nothing but extuses then called 1 o'clock in the morning demanding a rematch. Then for the following two weeks u pulled a Queen T claiming that u had all this overtime and didn't have time to get it on. U got punished four times in a row. Why would I run away from a rematch. I believe in the rematch. I want U to be convinced after it's all over...while I'm counting ur paper I mite add. I'll tell u this, that Garbage Truck with Options is nothing to be afraid of kid. Now, as far as this eastbank/westbank issue goes...it's about u vs. the Westbank. Ur the one that put his foot in his pie hole!!!!

thats a true statement!!!!!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 10:12 PM
11 Second Club

Its amazing how these threads blow up

-Will
Old 09-14-2009, 11:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

U can't be serious. I called u out at the track and came up with nothing but extuses then called 1 o'clock in the morning demanding a rematch. Then for the following two weeks u pulled a Queen T claiming that u had all this overtime and didn't have time to get it on. U got punished four times in a row. Why would I run away from a rematch. I believe in the rematch. I want U to be convinced after it's all over...while I'm counting ur paper I mite add. I'll tell u this, that Garbage Truck with Options is nothing to be afraid of kid. Now, as far as this eastbank/westbank issue goes...it's about u vs. the Westbank. Ur the one that put his foot in his pie hole!!!!
Once again you makeing **** up

YOU KNOW THE TECH GUY WILL NOT LET ME RUN NEXT TO ANYONE BECAUSE MY CAR DOSENT HAVE A CAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A YOU LOOKING TO RUN ME AGAIN AFTER THAT RACE, I DO HAVE A REAL JOB, BUT TOLD YOU WE COULD DO IT ANYTIME AFTER 2 AM WHEN I GOT OFF
YOU DID BEAT ME WHEN I WAS ON STREET TIRES, BUT DIDNT WANT NONE OF MY CAR ONCE I GOT MY TIRES SLICKS ON THE CAR............................
YOU WILL NEED TO BUT SOMEONE ECLE ON ME SENSE YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING THAT IS FAST ENOFF TO EVEN COME AT ME WITH
SO GO AHEAD AND CALL ON THE REST OF THE WEST BANK TO STEEP UP WHERE YOU WOULD NOT
Old 09-15-2009, 12:02 AM
Launching!

Props 2 yall boys 4 gettin this thing poppin cant wait 2 c what this weekend gonna look like!
Old 09-15-2009, 12:30 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by bowman2005
Props 2 yall boys 4 gettin this thing poppin cant wait 2 c what this weekend gonna look like!
weekend too long, what tommorrow lookin like
Old 09-15-2009, 12:33 AM
Launching!

Man what yall talkin bout? Somebody did sometin on da slick ? I aint get a call or text or nothin, ****. Who got loose?
Old 09-15-2009, 01:42 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
Man what yall talkin bout? Somebody did sometin on da slick ? I aint get a call or text or nothin, ****. Who got loose?
darrell and courtney
Old 09-15-2009, 01:52 AM
Launching!

Whaaaaaat you say? Who come thu?
Old 09-15-2009, 08:51 AM
Teching In

Default 1fastxz has just joined john force racing

DON'T GET ME WRONG BY WHY THE TECH GUY WON'T LET 1FASTXZ RUN ON SIDE OF YOU ? IS HE THAT FAST ON THE STREET OR JUST ON THE PLAYSTATION ? LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL
Old 09-15-2009, 09:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by CATBURGLAR81
DON'T GET ME WRONG BY WHY THE TECH GUY WON'T LET 1FASTXZ RUN ON SIDE OF YOU ? IS HE THAT FAST ON THE STREET OR JUST ON THE PLAYSTATION ? LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL
I guess you wouldn't know anything about having a car thats to fast without a cage.
Cat, as I said befor u have the car now, but u will not race it. So why are u even talking?
Old 09-15-2009, 10:04 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
Whaaaaaat you say? Who come thu?
they are 1 for 1...courtney won the first time and darell won the 2nd time
Old 09-15-2009, 10:13 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1fastxz
I guess you wouldn't know anything about having a car thats to fast without a cage.
Cat, as I said befor u have the car now, but u will not race it. So why are u even talking?
LOL.LOL I HAVE TWO VETTE'S THE ONE DEE RACE'S 1996 CORVETTE AND A SWEET *** BRAND NEW ONE OOO AND A 2007 BMW (M)5 (wife's car ) AND DON'T RACE THEM JUST LOVE BAD *** CAR'S BUT I WILL GIVE YOU 10 BIKE'S IN THE RAIN WITH MY 2009 Hayabusa FOR HOW MUCH YOU WANT ...IT TAKE'S ME 4 HRS TO GET TO YOU AND KNOWING ABOUT A CAR WITH A CAGE I JUST SOLD A 8:65 SEC CAR .. the reason i sold it the guy that went in on the car with me got on drug's real bad and it was too much for one person i ask dee if he wanted me to keep it and he said if 1fastxz want pay me 80.00 buck u know he not going to pay 500. to race that car so i sold it and purchase a new vette

Launches hard and goes straight. Set up to run super pro or super gas. K&R pro cube cross talk and air shifter. 20 passes on fresh engine and rear end.

Performance Data
Class: S/P S/G
Weight: 2550 lbs
60 Foot Time: 1.25 sec
1/8 Mile Time: 5.58 sec 1/8 Mile Speed: 123 mph
1/4 Mile Time: 8.65 sec 1/4 Mile Speed: 154 mph
Track: Houston, Texas
Engine
Engine Builder: Hi -Pro Engines
Type: Merlin
Displacement: 598
Horsepower: 1000+
Heads: Brodix GF334
Crankshaft: Balanced and Polished
Pistons: JE
Camshaft: Comp
Valves: Comp
Pressure Plate: ATI
Flywheel: ATI
Exhaust: Headers
Passes: 20
Fuel System
Fuel Cell
Capacity: 5
Fuel Pump: BG 400
Fuel Type: 118 Octane gas
Oil/Water System
Radiator: Howe Aluminum
Water Rad Location: Front
Water Pump: Meziere
Electrical System
Ignition: MSD7AL3
Alternator: None
Battery: 2 Red tops
Computer: K&R pro cube
Transmission
Manfacturer: Chevy
Type: Power Glide
Shifter: B&M
Converter: 9"
Trans Cooler: yes
Transbrake: yes
Passes: 35
Rear End
Manufacturer: Mopar
Type: 8 3/4"
Cooler: no
Ratio: 456
Case: steel
Spool: 1 3/4"
Axles: Mark Willaims
Passes: 20 also i have a 1996 corvette for sell or it going back to new orleans no room at the house
Old 09-15-2009, 12:06 PM
Launching!

[QUOTE=CATBURGLAR81;12224182]LOL.LOL I HAVE TWO VETTE'S THE ONE DEE RACE'S 1996 CORVETTE AND A SWEET *** BRAND NEW ONE OOO AND A 2007 BMW (M)5 (wife's car ) AND DON'T RACE THEM JUST LOVE BAD *** CAR'S BUT I WILL GIVE YOU 10 BIKE'S IN THE RAIN WITH MY 2009 Hayabusa FOR HOW MUCH YOU WANT ...IT TAKE'S ME 4 HRS TO GET TO YOU AND KNOWING ABOUT A CAR WITH A CAGE I JUST SOLD A 8:65 SEC CAR .. the reason i sold it the guy that went in on the car with me got on drug's real bad and it was too much for one person i ask dee if he wanted me to keep it and he said if 1fastxz want pay me 80.00 buck u know he not going to pay 500. to race that car so i sold it and purchase a new vette

Launches hard and goes straight. Set up to run super pro or super gas. K&R pro cube cross talk and air shifter. 20 passes on fresh engine and rear end.

Man how can yall afford all that **** as fucked up as the economy is? I guess you another JUNK. JK Rich Boy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40xVfPHRQwo
Old 09-15-2009, 12:08 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
Dang, well congratulations to both of em for the win.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:47 PM
Teching In

Default Hi on something!!

Once again you makeing **** up

YOU KNOW THE TECH GUY WILL NOT LET ME RUN NEXT TO ANYONE BECAUSE MY CAR DOSENT HAVE A CAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A YOU LOOKING TO RUN ME AGAIN AFTER THAT RACE, I DO HAVE A REAL JOB, BUT TOLD YOU WE COULD DO IT ANYTIME AFTER 2 AM WHEN I GOT OFF
YOU DID BEAT ME WHEN I WAS ON STREET TIRES, BUT DIDNT WANT NONE OF MY CAR ONCE I GOT MY TIRES SLICKS ON THE CAR............................
YOU WILL NEED TO BUT SOMEONE ECLE ON ME SENSE YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING THAT IS FAST ENOFF TO EVEN COME AT ME WITH
SO GO AHEAD AND CALL ON THE REST OF THE WEST BANK TO STEEP UP WHERE YOU WOULD NOT

Whatever it is u smokin u NEED to blow it out. It's not meant to hold in forever. I've gone alot faster than u at the track alot more times than the garbage truck and always with someone in the next lane. Ur **** ain't that fast son....I don't see u striking fear in NOBODYS heart out here. So stop smelling urself and make some noise. The game don't need clowns like u and QueenT with that bs. BTW the last time we got together u had not only slicks but tricks as well. It was the spanking before when u had drag radials son and after that u swore to god that I would loose when u put slicks on it. Then I proceeded to beat the brakes off ur ***. There were eyes that saw that fool. Stop with the story tellin. Oh don't forget the part where when it came to the rematch ur *** suddenly had a detail to work and went home with ur tail between ur legs again. I ain't never scard!!!!!!!!!!
Sincerely X

Last edited by Vette X; 09-15-2009 at 01:15 PM.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Whatever it is u smokin u NEED to blow it out. It's not meant to hold in forever. I've gone alot faster than u at the track alot more times than the garbage truck and always with someone in the next lane. Ur **** ain't that fast son....I don't see u striking fear in NOBODYS heart out here. So stop smelling urself and make some noise. The game don't need clowns like u and QueenT with that bs. BTW the last time we got together u had not only slicks but tricks as well. It was the spanking before when u had drag radials son and after that u swore to god that I would loose when u put slicks on it. Then I proceeded to beat the brakes off ur ***. There were eyes that saw that fool. Stop with the story tellin. Oh don't forget the part where when it came to the rematch ur *** suddenly had a detail to work and went home with ur tail between ur legs again. I ain't never scard!!!!!!!!!!
now u really need to get your sit strat
the last race we had I did not have my from skinnys yet, and everyone out there saw my car on the regulor rims
the next day I had the skinnys on the car

as far as the track, you can go to noproblem any day and ask them if they willl let my car run next to another car. They will till you not untill I put a cage in it. U clam u not scared, so call your boy and get the car back
sense you have a salective memery, let me remind you befor this last times we races,
with the combos befor that I bet you *** every way you could come up with. Then u held my money for like 10 months till we raced again. So talking all this bullshit about me not paying you on your time fram. We been going back and forth for years. But now u trying to stunt for all this people.
Real ****. Talking all this **** i'sent going to change the fact you would not and have not and would not give me another race.....
Old 09-15-2009, 01:45 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
Those were some good races last night. Wassup for tonight? Anybody ?
Old 09-15-2009, 01:46 PM
On The Tree

anything shaking 2 night
Old 09-15-2009, 02:41 PM
Teching In

now u really need to get your sit strat
the last race we had I did not have my from skinnys yet, and everyone out there saw my car on the regulor rims
the next day I had the skinnys on the car

as far as the track, you can go to noproblem any day and ask them if they willl let my car run next to another car. They will till you not untill I put a cage in it. U clam u not scared, so call your boy and get the car back
sense you have a salective memery, let me remind you befor this last times we races,
with the combos befor that I bet you *** every way you could come up with. Then u held my money for like 10 months till we raced again. So talking all this bullshit about me not paying you on your time fram. We been going back and forth for years. But now u trying to stunt for all this people.
Real ****. Talking all this **** i'sent going to change the fact you would not and have not and would not give me another race.....
The only thing that's true in ur statements is that we've got a history goin at it Ive always beat ur lil ***. Now I have to give u props. back When u first got the garbage truck u won three to four times out of the seven races when the vette was stock. Since then I live in your pocket. Btw Remember when u had that 10 sec Camario n I put 10 cars on your *** with a six cylinder? Don't tell me u forgot about that one. All total of the 25 or so times that we raced u only won 5 or 6 times. now we r back to the natural order of things. Don't forget the last race I put between 6 -8 cars on ur *** with slicks!
X
Old 09-15-2009, 04:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

The only way u bet me was because I didn't have the right front tire.....
You gt your *** bet more the you want to tell anyone because u hate to lose
u have a selective memery that's all I know
iv bet u more then 5 time sense we been racing
also if u talking about my old camaro
u never raced me on spray
u did bet me one the motor, when u had race gas, the boost turned up as high as u could and spraying it
but as I said u can talk all te bullshit and made up **** you want
go get the K&B and let do it.........

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix