New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 08:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=dinky;12684675]
Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD

things cnt get bad fa that vette...cuz ur car will neva go wea that ***** been...so wen yall fix the tranny and u finish with ur car bring ur ***...all the talkin stops hea...so holla at me wen yall ready....and how is my motor bigger than...my motor is a true stock bottom end STREET CAR....my car not geared up its not gutted or anything...my **** ways 3842 without driver and 4000 with me in it...and i can get on the interstate turn on 3 tvs and the ac and do 200+ and i can go form new orleans to weaeva like that and i still get 23 mpg...so wen u start talkin bout ur **** not a race car and u the king of the streets u betta keep talkin to them lil boyz...cuz if i can take a car with 315s in the rear and put a 28 tired on the back and make the gear a 283 and still run faster that u...that should tell u something...if u got 411 or 410s...ur **** is tired u betta stayin ur class with that 500hp makin *** car...wen u step up to the big boyz then *** talk to me but until them stay wea u at and kno who u playin with...AND THINS IS LIL DINKY TALKIN....
I don't care if you have a built bottom end or a stock Fishing boat motor in that Ice Cream truck, I'm going to show you where you haven't been and never will go and that is fast. I don't care if you had a 1 to 1 gear in that rear end that Vette wouldn't even see 200 mph on the Causeway wide *** open. I'm going to show you the fastest 325 hp with a 175hp N20 = 500rwhp you ever saw in your young life. This will be the biggest revelation you will ever have' watching that Silver ***** scat on your wish I could, sounds like I can, think it will, hope he spins, car that hasen't won a legit race yet and don't plan on beginning with me. This is going to hurt like a 16yr old Circumcision. So put a BELL on top that ICE CREAM TRUCK and some stop signs, because when I finish with that Vette all it will be good for is Sunday rides or going to BINGO. BIG BOYS HA HA HA. Like I said you haven't won a heads up race yet, so get ya wins up run a few people or have it your way and step up to the plate and get ya Jaw pulled out. And as far as the weight on your car that is a Damn lie because my car is heavier than a Vette on any given day. I have weight tickets. I am 3980 to 4000 depending on the rims I use. So stop trying to say you are heavier it doesn't matter, you are going to take a heavy *** whooping. You better PRAY for rain or Pray it isn't completed. After I whoop you I will shake your had and give you a Sucker(Lil daddy). lol

NOW THE GROWN FOLKS ARE FINISH TALKING SO NOW YOU JUST SIT BACK AND WAIT ON YOUR LASHING. Like the old folks do I'm going to make you go and get your own switch too.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:43 PM
11 Second Club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcb6Ir208q8

Moe when yall finish putting your new 427 in lol we got a car on the way for that *** its all most hear 1 2 the vette is coming for you 3 4 travis betta lock your door 5 6 better hide moe and brick 7 8 dinky and puppies just got ate 9 10 ooooooooooooohhh **** pete is back again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by lilicedout24; 12-30-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:51 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
imma take that a lose is a lose u betta hope this guy buys my car or this time i wont play with you trew a race imma flat out kick yo ***
BOOGIE, BOOGIE BOOGIE.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 12-30-2009 at 08:56 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 10:09 PM
TECH Regular

Moe when yall finish putting your new 427 in lol we got a car on the way for that *** its all most hear 1 2 the vette is coming for you 3 4 travis betta lock your door 5 6 better hide moe and brick 7 8 dinky and puppies just got ate 9 10 ooooooooooooohhh **** pete is back again!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol!!!!man i dont think thats MOE talkin bo...i think they just typed that...to make us think that was MOE to get us hype...got damn bo 427in laaawwwwwd!!!dat should be pretty fun to beat......
Old 12-30-2009, 10:56 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=WHATSHOT=ROD;12685757]
Originally Posted by dinky

I don't care if you have a built bottom end or a stock Fishing boat motor in that Ice Cream truck, I'm going to show you where you haven't been and never will go and that is fast. I don't care if you had a 1 to 1 gear in that rear end that Vette wouldn't even see 200 mph on the Causeway wide *** open. I'm going to show you the fastest 325 hp with a 175hp N20 = 500rwhp you ever saw in your young life. This will be the biggest revelation you will ever have' watching that Silver ***** scat on your wish I could, sounds like I can, think it will, hope he spins, car that hasen't won a legit race yet and don't plan on beginning with me. This is going to hurt like a 16yr old Circumcision. So put a BELL on top that ICE CREAM TRUCK and some stop signs, because when I finish with that Vette all it will be good for is Sunday rides or going to BINGO. BIG BOYS HA HA HA. Like I said you haven't won a heads up race yet, so get ya wins up run a few people or have it your way and step up to the plate and get ya Jaw pulled out. And as far as the weight on your car that is a Damn lie because my car is heavier than a Vette on any given day. I have weight tickets. I am 3980 to 4000 depending on the rims I use. So stop trying to say you are heavier it doesn't matter, you are going to take a heavy *** whooping. You better PRAY for rain or Pray it isn't completed. After I whoop you I will shake your had and give you a Sucker(Lil daddy). lol

NOW THE GROWN FOLKS ARE FINISH TALKING SO NOW YOU JUST SIT BACK AND WAIT ON YOUR LASHING. Like the old folks do I'm going to make you go and get your own switch too.
hahahahahahahahahahaha....ur funny hotrod...are should i call u mr. hotrod....lolice cream truck....damn did u have to be that harsh...but let me tell u something...dnt think im just a push over just like the rest of these boyz..and by the way i did had a heads up race with kracker wen he clamed he had a nitrous problem wen i *** round that ***...but i talked to him yesterday fa the first tym and he found out he didnt have problems he just didnt have enough...and as far as the kunt thing me and him wasnt gne race that night but he told me i got 2 and the hit so i took it....i wasnt gne turn it down...but i talked to him to..he said me and him gne do something...so ima save u for last...me and u gne be the main event....and we can run our cars across the real scales not any truck stop scales...the ones at the track...no problems has sum...and i notice u talk alot of ****...but thats y i like u....at least i can get a race from u...everyone else scared cuz they said my car is a vette with a 427...cuz of u...lol buts thats cool thou....

keep it pumpin....
Old 12-30-2009, 11:07 PM
Staging Lane

LMAO when can we get back to the old days and line them bitches up.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:47 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mzone Fuke YM
LMAO when can we get back to the old days and line them bitches up.
Dats whats up Mule. They know where to find me when the car is up, at the 40mph or at the yellow strip at the other spot. Won't be long I will get it back popping if no one else does.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:49 PM
Teching In

hey theres pete everybody run....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNI52C5hMdI

but whole on...ima whipp ur *** just like jason did freddy....take a look....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNGwpLHDDIA
Old 12-30-2009, 11:52 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=dinky;12686423]
Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD

hahahahahahahahahahaha....ur funny hotrod...are should i call u mr. hotrod....lolice cream truck....damn did u have to be that harsh...but let me tell u something...dnt think im just a push over just like the rest of these boyz..and by the way i did had a heads up race with kracker wen he clamed he had a nitrous problem wen i *** round that ***...but i talked to him yesterday fa the first tym and he found out he didnt have problems he just didnt have enough...and as far as the kunt thing me and him wasnt gne race that night but he told me i got 2 and the hit so i took it....i wasnt gne turn it down...but i talked to him to..he said me and him gne do something...so ima save u for last...me and u gne be the main event....and we can run our cars across the real scales not any truck stop scales...the ones at the track...no problems has sum...and i notice u talk alot of ****...but thats y i like u....at least i can get a race from u...everyone else scared cuz they said my car is a vette with a 427...cuz of u...lol buts thats cool thou....

keep it pumpin....
Check it out Lil Daddy I don't figure anyone is a pushover I bring my game face to every race. So be it a push over or not I will run my car as if I am the underdog not matter what. Cause when you win no one says MUCH but when you lose boy boy boy. ALWAYS RACE TO WIN.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:04 AM
12 Second Club

this brick talking. attention pete..

been reading up on this ls1 **** and stumbled accross my name and it says KENNETH delt with me and showed the combos over there worked. the problem is never knew kenneth beat me.

2 have u ever beat me
3 kennth never would have step on side me from a dead. we went from a 2nd gear roll. and u do the math pete mr know it all I have a 3 speed tranny and kenneth is a 6 speed but we ran the entire quarter starting from 2nd and I was out of gear by the eight mile. I know my car is not set up for import racing but didn't see any pewter paint in front of me.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:09 AM
12 Second Club

pete we all know ya broke *** aint got no vette. so what u need to do is stop having wet race dreams.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:16 AM
12 Second Club

na 1 2 pete u don't have a clue. 3 4 imma whip ya *** out the back door 5 6 u need to get ya hair re twist 7 8 run all out the back gate 9 10 I already beat ya friend . none of yall on that west bank can beat me
Old 12-31-2009, 02:18 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Travose21
pete we all know ya broke *** aint got no vette. so what u need to do is stop having wet race dreams.
just like you will neva have a fast car in a fair race....im coming back.....just breath slow
i have to race some where... yeah bo money lil tight thats why im selling out sure nice to let off a lil greasy talk been a while

See dinky and pups how easy this was a man makes a statement about my financial status i didn't trip just a simple answer... i could have went took a pic of a few big bills wrote the date my name etc... and stunted out.... just to show i aint broke.. this is what you call a brick trapp
nah this the part i sappossed to get all out of character like i used to. the diff. i learned my lesson from this same man and put my own twist on it. So this time ill keep a kool head and race when i am ready 100% and not race to prove myself to no one thats where i messed up last time and got my *** busted...see all yall cars complete light,susp.etc...
Im grown now in this race game so it dont matter if it 2 years from now or 10 ill race when im ready not for no westbank,eastbank,new orleans ill race for me and my crew....Que make sho you read this good bo

Last edited by lilicedout24; 12-31-2009 at 03:40 AM.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:23 AM
11 Second Club

na 1 2 pete u don't have a clue. 3 4 imma whip ya *** out the back door 5 6 u need to get ya hair re twist 7 8 run all out the back gate 9 10 I already beat ya friend . none of yall on that west bank can beat me
westbank pretty BIG bo be careful you might get a race....
Old 12-31-2009, 08:02 AM
Launching!

real real greasy on hea! the 6th is real close wonder who will be attending the NO shootout! cuz I will be there!
Old 12-31-2009, 09:47 AM
12 Second Club

well if the west bank is so big tell them to race tonight whats up
Old 12-31-2009, 10:01 AM
11 Second Club

well if the west bank is so big tell them to race tonight whats up
well bo you know how to call out... you must be ready for a all out race not a motor race...i think yall had that talk already ill search for the answer i think it was like when you get ya juice working not no motor race and get you a grand... so if you ready you need to make that statement to that man ya self.. stop saying the whole westbank
we all know you have a built motor aint but 1 built motor ova hea { i need a fair race} if you cant find him
And keep ******* with me i got some serious back up bo waiting on ya.. you already lost to both of there hands so don't jump back in that blk whole you might not come back out this time
Old 12-31-2009, 10:40 AM
11 Second Club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc3DPvbmJTo

tell brick this for him i wanna say thank you!!some times we all need a lil motivation i think thats what i was missing
Old 12-31-2009, 11:14 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by bowman2005
real real greasy on hea! The 6th is real close wonder who will be attending the no shootout! Cuz i will be there!
^^ +1.
Old 12-31-2009, 11:46 AM
On The Tree

just like you will neva have a fast car in a fair race....im coming back.....just breath slow
i have to race some where... yeah bo money lil tight thats why im selling out sure nice to let off a lil greasy talk been a while

See dinky and pups how easy this was a man makes a statement about my financial status i didn't trip just a simple answer... i could have went took a pic of a few big bills wrote the date my name etc... and stunted out.... just to show i aint broke.. this is what you call a brick trapp
nah this the part i sappossed to get all out of character like i used to. the diff. i learned my lesson from this same man and put my own twist on it. So this time ill keep a kool head and race when i am ready 100% and not race to prove myself to no one thats where i messed up last time and got my *** busted...see all yall cars complete light,susp.etc...
Im grown now in this race game so it dont matter if it 2 years from now or 10 ill race when im ready not for no westbank,eastbank,new orleans ill race for me and my crew....Que make sho you read this good bo
get it, got it, good bo i c u....new year, new attitude...keep it racin

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix