New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 10:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hotrod this big dinky we already talked bout us bein the grand finale but since those coward *** parkin lot racer scared of u ima make one more hit list thats short and sweet....kracka kunt and kendrick....after a drag they *** then im gona drag nate with the black vette....raydell with the red vette...big wayne showed up like a true sprotsman and im sorry that he wrecked his car...but he ducked a good good good good *** whippin....this wat happens when itest this car on the street....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWI2ZQko9LA
Old 01-15-2010, 02:51 AM
Launching!

Fast Forward to 1:09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUvNhZOq3A0

Last edited by Auto Zone Slimm; 01-15-2010 at 03:03 AM.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:08 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Travose21
Cook i know that was gonna come out ya mouth. let mespray and u on motor what up. oh yes im scared of a car thats 1000 lbs lighter than me and make more hp than me but i bet u cant hook it on the street but thats whats gonna take fa me to race u at the track
Here we go motor to spray that aint going to happen.MY CAR IS SET UP FOR SPRAY NOT MOTOR I tell you what i have 3 kits on the car, i will spray only one kit and it will be only a 125 shot. i will disconnect the other 2 kits........... i think that a fair race. YOU CAN SPRAY WHATEVER YOU WANT TO... I cant help that you cant lightin your car up more then mine. Your **** is gutted some what but still HEAVY Cant help that my motor make more power then yours. ( you might need to find another motor builder and a lighter car) If YOU DONT WANT TO RACE LIKE THAT THEN KEEP MY NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH. YOU NEED TO STAY ON THE STREET WITH YOUR BIG MOTOR PICK ON THE LITTLE STOCK LS1 IF YOU CANT HANG WITH THE BIG DOGS KEEP YOUR PUPPY *** ON THE PORCH.

QUESTION FOR OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD IS A FAIR RACE FOR ME TO SPRAY 125 SHOT AGAINIST TRAVIS SPRAY WHATEVER HE GOT ?????????? I DO ADMIT THAT MY CAR IS ALITTLE LIGHTER AND TRAVIS IS ALITTLE MORE STREETABLE THEN MINE. MY CAR IS NOT A FULL OUT RACE CAR..
Old 01-15-2010, 06:38 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by DEEZ NUTZ RACING
Here we go motor to spray that aint going to happen.MY CAR IS SET UP FOR SPRAY NOT MOTOR I tell you what i have 3 kits on the car, i will spray only one kit and it will be only a 125 shot. i will disconnect the other 2 kits........... i think that a fair race. YOU CAN SPRAY WHATEVER YOU WANT TO... I cant help that you cant lightin your car up more then mine. Your **** is gutted some what but still HEAVY Cant help that my motor make more power then yours. ( you might need to find another motor builder and a lighter car) If YOU DONT WANT TO RACE LIKE THAT THEN KEEP MY NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH. YOU NEED TO STAY ON THE STREET WITH YOUR BIG MOTOR PICK ON THE LITTLE STOCK LS1 IF YOU CANT HANG WITH THE BIG DOGS KEEP YOUR PUPPY *** ON THE PORCH.

QUESTION FOR OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD IS A FAIR RACE FOR ME TO SPRAY 125 SHOT AGAINIST TRAVIS SPRAY WHATEVER HE GOT ?????????? I DO ADMIT THAT MY CAR IS ALITTLE LIGHTER AND TRAVIS IS ALITTLE MORE STREETABLE THEN MINE. MY CAR IS NOT A FULL OUT RACE CAR..
**** all that travis car lighter then any f body out chea he not ga give kevin nothing and he make more power then him. So with this being said you give him what he give kevin and it should be fair. your car maybe be high 8's all out travis should be high 9's all out. kevin low 10's all out . so you get my point. if he wont give you dont give.

dinky hotrod said your puppie called him out now yall see he maybe ready dont back out or bump him back a list that will never get raced. when he ready lets get it str8 out the back door!!!(hotrod on slab working) so i posted for him at his request thankx people

And before anybody fix they mouth to say **** yall already know what i got.with that being said dinky or travis give me the 5 and a move for 500 ill make yall blow the fast bitches up!!!! with regan 10.9 all out set up minus a intake there it is if i cant get this race we need not to talk how bout that. and im not sure i can make it run that fast, but ill be ready in a week or 2
Old 01-15-2010, 12:34 PM
TECH Regular

All this talkin' is gettin' old.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:22 PM
12 Second Club

i never didnt say i was not gonna give kevin something but lets make it fair kevin what you want and what you gonna give me cook
Old 01-15-2010, 03:35 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Who was that racing?
Old 01-15-2010, 03:36 PM
12 Second Club

I want you to race other 9 second cars . I dont want anything the day I get a built motor I will let you know. Anybody that has a stock bottom end (5.7) let me know.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:12 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by F-Body_4_Life
Who was that racing?
Kunt & somebody with a Thunder Racing zo6 that use to carry $10,000 with da tag still on it & use to talk alot of ****, that we will Never see again, because he prolly live on the moon now.
Old 01-15-2010, 06:23 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oooooh.....
Old 01-15-2010, 06:39 PM
Teching In

Travis i will use 1 kit a plate 125 shot heads up (you can check the pill size) Line up and race HEADS UP. YOU BRING ANYTHING YOU GOT HOW BOUT THAT. I THINK THAT FAIR.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:48 PM
TECH Regular

i guess all this grease is what ya call single digit grease!!!!
Old 01-15-2010, 07:50 PM
Teching In

Travis i will use 1 kit a plate 125 shot heads up (you can check the pill size) Line up and race HEADS UP. YOU BRING ANYTHING YOU GOT HOW BOUT THAT. I THINK THAT FAIR.
Lil daddy travis not bout it. I went to no problem on the 6 and no Lsx black TA no where 2 be found. I just sat in the stands watching eating my chesse fries.
Old 01-16-2010, 02:33 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
**** all that travis car lighter then any f body out chea he not ga give kevin nothing and he make more power then him. So with this being said you give him what he give kevin and it should be fair. your car maybe be high 8's all out travis should be high 9's all out. kevin low 10's all out . so you get my point. if he wont give you dont give.

dinky hotrod said your puppie called him out now yall see he maybe ready dont back out or bump him back a list that will never get raced. when he ready lets get it str8 out the back door!!!(hotrod on slab working) so i posted for him at his request thankx people

And before anybody fix they mouth to say **** yall already know what i got.with that being said dinky or travis give me the 5 and a move for 500 ill make yall blow the fast bitches up!!!! with regan 10.9 all out set up minus a intake there it is if i cant get this race we need not to talk how bout that. and im not sure i can make it run that fast, but ill be ready in a week or 2
this lil dinky im still down hea beggin for races....my car is ready the track opens tomorrow for whoeva been talkin ****....u tell hotrod im not racin on the street anymore but if he *** to the track ima get n that ***...just like ima get n yours wen u stop bein a lil mutt and becum a real full breed BIG DOG...u older CATS r sad....yall scared of a 16 yr old....im the youngest and the quickest out hea....my **** is the truth....i got the best 60 the best 330 the best 660 the best 1000 and the best 1320....and whoeva thing different speak up...all yall cowards on this internet talkin **** but wen its tym to race every one has excuses...so if u think u man enough to beat me and u wnt some *** get sum...race cars to i got sumthing for that ***.....lets c how many of yall really run these numbas yall been sayin yall run...so if yall gne keep talklin and not race dnt call me allthe way from texas for 2 weeks and not do anything wen i get ha....im the king of these streets im runnin this ****....u n****s be shakin in ur g'strangs wen i pull up....

[COLOR="Purple"]AND THIS MESSAGE IS FOR EVERYONE HOTROD, PETE, KEVIN, KUNT, KENDRICK, MR. BIRD, BOWDIE, KRACKA WITH ALL 3 OF HIS CARS, NATE, RAYDELL, AND WHOEVA ELSE NATION WIDE THINKIN THEY THE ****.....this is all the ppl who was talkin **** before my car was dne but now everybody car is broke since that bad *** vette ready to race.....[/COLOR]

Last edited by dinky; 01-16-2010 at 02:42 PM.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:27 PM
Teching In

Well since TRAVIS DONT WANT ANY HOW ABOUT YOU LITTLE DICKY I WILL BANG 125 SHOT AGAIN YOUR 5 KITS. CALL BIG DICKY AND SEE IF HE WILL LET YOU RUN . POPS MIGHT WANT TO CALL OLD WHITE MAN THAT DROVE THE CRAWFISH WAGON TO DRIVE AGAINIST ME . OH I FORGOT YOU WAS STILL SHITTIN IN YOUR PANTIES
Old 01-16-2010, 04:12 PM
Teching In

Well since TRAVIS DONT WANT ANY HOW ABOUT YOU LITTLE DICKY I WILL BANG 125 SHOT AGAIN YOUR 5 KITS. CALL BIG DICKY AND SEE IF HE WILL LET YOU RUN . POPS MIGHT WANT TO CALL OLD WHITE MAN THAT DROVE THE CRAWFISH WAGON TO DRIVE AGAINIST ME . OH I FORGOT YOU WAS STILL SHITTIN IN YOUR PANTIES
i tell u wat since u got a race car u race our race car....ima drive the camaro ill give u ten and u spray all 3 of ur kits to me on the motor and u get the hit now wat u say to that.....
Old 01-16-2010, 04:36 PM
11 Second Club

ok lil dinky. so now u just track race thats kool.i see you stress the part about u being 16. but the bad part about that some racers might wonder wil you become the next eric. can you control the car you have, didnt look to impressive at the track when you got a lil shake and bake. driving skills come over time not over nite. dont worry when you race hotrod ill be against you track or street. the faster car don't always win remeber i told you dat! puppie
Old 01-16-2010, 05:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
ok lil dinky. so now u just track race thats kool.i see you stress the part about u being 16. but the bad part about that some racers might wonder wil you become the next eric. can you control the car you have, didnt look to impressive at the track when you got a lil shake and bake. driving skills come over time not over nite. dont worry when you race hotrod ill be against you track or street. the faster car don't always win remeber i told you dat! puppie
okay u need to stop rydin hotrod nuttz and get on ur own....im ny own man...u bring that slow *** setup u got out thea and watch me make u take it rite back out.....and real drivers get off the gas and dnt b stupid and wreck they ****....but i tell u wat i wnt have those problems wen i blow the doors off of ur *** mutt....
Old 01-16-2010, 05:04 PM
11 Second Club

Lightbulb

ok This is what i see just my 2 cents.... ok dinky has a track only car humm i wonder why 1st u hit the streets down playing the car.... ok thats all fair game..,.then you get exposed that you have a big motor **** load of spray.... and after doing some homework found out that its no way you can leave on the streets with hotrod after he made travis look bad so you now limit your chance of a race by getting on track grounds. my point it take time to set up a track race trailers trucks planning days off from work etc..... therefore cutting down the chances of this race taking place humm pretty smart plan lil dinky did you come up with this one all by ya self or......

next thought
ok Travis comes out as the hardest hitting ls1 on streets then gets exsposed as haveing a 408 ok kool all fair game.... tries a sale tactic with a cloud of smoke ok still pretty kool...but make a error when trying come back out under that smoke and gives out bad info gets busted about heads etc. lol lol... i see a pattern forming here guys... now that he is expossed he says he has a street only car not track after wayne & cook says they track only. now this is away to duck this race and raydell who cant hook up on street and now he limits his chances of getting a race in his caliber exept hotrod all around racer cant duck him lol damn looks like all this **** evolves around him lol....

man i just look at things like i have x ray racer vision lol
Old 01-16-2010, 05:14 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by dinky
i tell u wat since u got a race car u race our race car....ima drive the camaro ill give u ten and u spray all 3 of ur kits to me on the motor and u get the hit now wat u say to that.....
POPPY DICKY WHAT DOES YOUR CAR WEIGH? size motor? WAIT WAIT YOU ******* GOT THAT BRING THAT BIOTCH TO HATTISBURAND MARDI GRAS DAY AND YOU GOT A *** WHIPPIN . DONT CROWD OUT NEITHER YOU GIVEN ME 10 CARS AND THE HIT LETS LOCK SOME $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ UP HERE IS MY # 504-416-0388

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix