New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 07:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Travose21
I been ask you to race me when you tell me the the vette run 160mph and i told you to ya face prove it and race me in front ya son, james (he was setting on the crate) and everybody was out there. Maybe if you wasnt so busy trying to overpower a ***** voice u would have heard me, dont you remember i said lets do it and not for a lot of money. Come on danky you call me a coward but it looks like you the coward i called you out then and imma call you out on national broadcast (ls1tech) when you get that nos junkie vette here and back from texas as soon as you get down here you might as well go straight to the streets cause imma show you how its done.
okay first of all my car dnt have 4 kits and if u was trowin that 416 hint to me my motor is smaller than urs and u can ask brick that and ive told u the size of my motor....and second ur **** is tired if u got a big *** 408 and cnt run 9s on the motor ur round here scarin all the rest of them lil boyz wit that motor but to me its a piece of ****...u got a big motor wit wacked heads and a huge *** cam and all kind of otha ****...ur car is just like the rest of these n***** down hea...(TIRED)...IF MY **** ALREADY FASTER THAN URS WAT U THINK WILL HAPPEN IF I PUT BIG 410S IN MY CAR AND TAKE ALL MY SEATS AND AC OUT LIKE U...ILL SLAWTER UR ***...but imma do it wit my lil 280s...i told u this once and imma tell u again u will not out 60ft that vette...u claim u got 1.3 60ft but u betta have them hoes *** race day cuz u gne need everything u can get...cuz wen i lay down them real LOW 130m 60ft. on ur *** ur aint gne have **** to say..u say we talk alot of **** but i see u didnt tell me anything wen my car was runnin u waited until afta the nitrous backfire cuz u kno betta...and u dnt wnt to race at the track cuz ur scared of gettin that slow *** tym ticket at the end of the track...wen my car get back runnin ur gona be the first *** i bus..imma call u wen i make it to the big BR so wen i make it hea u can already b at the spot waitin with ur bottles warm...so i can dig in that ***...
AND THIS LIL DINKY....

Last edited by dinky; 01-28-2010 at 07:39 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 07:24 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
THIS QUE
I hold my own...i talk for me ..wit that bein said when i touch back down on the streets...i want everybody i ever ran and made a mistake against... so that mean if i ran u and missed a gear,,,, etc... i want that *** ....no excuses this time around..so when im ready ...ima be makin phone calls...gone
DERE HE IIIIIIS!!!!!!!!!:thumb :
Old 01-28-2010, 07:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by fms_ftw
white car = not impressive

charcoal car = didn't come from the factory with z06 wheels.
who this and wat kind of car u got....
Old 01-28-2010, 07:30 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by transam422
THAT'S WHAT'S UP GOOD LOOKIN OUT
Old 01-28-2010, 07:53 PM
Teching In

first u was talkin to lil dinky now this big dinky...im hea to tell the truth...im hea to tell u that it was mighty funny that we been huntin for a race for a full month b4 we even had a nitrous back fireand everyone kno it....and the only one that was man enough to step up to the plate wen my son **** was runnin was big wayne...and the only time i heard u wnted to run me is after the nitrous back fire...even thou ur scared scared scared to go to the track imma run u on the street...if i run u at the track its 500 if we`run on the street its 1000 and up....
Old 01-28-2010, 08:25 PM
12 Second Club

i didnt say nothing about u having a 416. i know what you got, u told me remember. i am not about to put your business on the streets thats fa you to do not me. I was joking about 4 kits i already know what u got so. stop all the talking and race, and i told you a 3 days before when i came in that ford edge from the dealership. and there you go with trying to buy ya race away ***** I AINT SCARED run fa 1000 who the hell you think you are trying to scare. so i am not doing no more talking **** to you my danky but as soon as you get down with that ***** ******* vette call me you know the number and i am out. You will here no more replys from me mr danky. question is why you wanna run at the track fa 500 why not make it 1000 street and 1000 track if you wanna run fa that much money on the street. wow come on na danky, you know you scared na you call that coward huh trying to buy ya way out a *** whipping is what i am smelling
Old 01-28-2010, 09:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Travose21
i didnt say nothing about u having a 416. i know what you got, u told me remember. i am not about to put your business on the streets thats fa you to do not me. I was joking about 4 kits i already know what u got so. stop all the talking and race, and i told you a 3 days before when i came in that ford edge from the dealership. and there you go with trying to buy ya race away ***** I AINT SCARED run fa 1000 who the hell you think you are trying to scare. so i am not doing no more talking **** to you my danky but as soon as you get down with that ***** ******* vette call me you know the number and i am out. You will here no more replys from me mr danky. question is why you wanna run at the track fa 500 why not make it 1000 street and 1000 track if you wanna run fa that much money on the street. wow come on na danky, you know you scared na you call that coward huh trying to buy ya way out a *** whipping is what i am smelling
we not buyin our way out of a race we just makin worth our while to *** all the way from texas....
Old 01-28-2010, 10:31 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by dinky
who this and wat kind of car u got....

Don't you worry your little heart about that.

Just know that I have seen all the white car has and wasn't that impressed.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
See now you sound like Javier with that lil motor stuff. You are talking about .4 liters. Thats not even a 20 ounce bottle of Coke. Lets level the playing field. How about you put a bone stock 2004 z06 motor with 3.90 or 4.11 gears in a RCSB and run that. Remember 04 Z06's run mid 12's stock so in a truck......you do the math.

Oh and by the way since most DOHC style heads flow more than pushrod style heads, lets port the ls6 heads to make it a lil more even.
87 thats what iam talking about with a gm truck, you can't buy a rcsb with a zo6 motor. Chevy,gmc,olds,pontiac,cadiliac,saturn,sabb,hummer ,buick and holden company does not make a rcsb gm truck you can buy STOCK off the floor that run. YOU HAVE TO BUILD A TRUCK TO COMPARE.

Gm will not build a truck like that no time soon thats why i bought a tundra. Stop all the hate I like gm 2.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:00 PM
Staging Lane

Yall boys too funny on here but anyway i am going back to the lab next and yall no everytime i go i come back faster so with that being said get your popcorn ready.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by quews6lime
i aint fillin that there old man...after me n u jus had a conversation on the phone...but ima tell u one more time ..i got somethin 4 ur a** understand me...
I recognize that car..... Quincy?
Old 01-28-2010, 11:38 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mzone Fuke YM
Yall boys too funny on here but anyway i am going back to the lab next and yall no everytime i go i come back faster so with that being said get your popcorn ready.
what's up baby?
Old 01-29-2010, 01:15 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by A Str8 Up G
I recognize that car..... Quincy?
yeah thats me ...but who u workin for sayin my whole name....lol ...call me Q ...a.k.a 40 million dollars...lol
Old 01-29-2010, 01:27 AM
9 Second Club

Default Why dont you make a stop in baton rouge!!!!

Originally Posted by dinky
first u was talkin to lil dinky now this big dinky...im hea to tell the truth...im hea to tell u that it was mighty funny that we been huntin for a race for a full month b4 we even had a nitrous back fireand everyone kno it....and the only one that was man enough to step up to the plate wen my son **** was runnin was big wayne...and the only time i heard u wnted to run me is after the nitrous back fire...even thou ur scared scared scared to go to the track imma run u on the street...if i run u at the track its 500 if we`run on the street its 1000 and up....
I'VE BEEN READING ALL THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT THIS VETTE THAT NOBODY WANTS TO RUN. **** THAT, GIVE ME SOME. I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT NO VETTE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO ASK WHO I AM. I'M COREY FROM BATON ROUGE WITH THA BLACK FIREBIRD. IF THA MONEYS RIGHT I'LL COME TO TEXAS. YOU MENTION ABOUT A RACE CAR, I ALSO HAVE A OUTLAW 10.5 THAT I'LL RUN ANY 10.5 OR BIG TIRE BACKHALF HEAD THA **** UP! MY 10.5 SHOULD BE READY IN 3WEEKS.....I'M OLD SCHOOL AS WELL. I DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, I BE ABOUT IT. LETS TRY TO KEEP IT RESPECTFUL, I DON'T ARGUE OR DISRESPECT KIDS......
Old 01-29-2010, 02:10 AM
Teching In

Ive been knowing Dinky for years, he talk a good game. I remeber running my old nova back then when he had that crawfish car.
Old 01-29-2010, 11:06 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 408lq9
i've been reading all this bullshit about this vette that nobody wants to run. **** that, give me some. I don't give a **** about no vette. You don't have to ask who i am. I'm corey from baton rouge with tha black firebird. If tha moneys right i'll come to texas. You mention about a race car, i also have a outlaw 10.5 that i'll run any 10.5 or big tire backhalf head tha **** up! My 10.5 should be ready in 3weeks.....i'm old school as well. I don't talk about it, i be about it. Lets try to keep it respectful, i don't argue or disrespect kids......
okay mr. Corey i dnt kno who u are and i can careless bout ur 10.5 car r ur t/a...the vette is down right now but it will b back real soon...and howeva much u think is worth ur wile to *** to texas thats how much we will bet on each race... BUT CAN I GET UR NUMBA SO WE CAN SET SOMETHING UP WITH THE 10.5 CARS...

Last edited by dinky; 01-29-2010 at 11:18 AM.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:16 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
what's up baby?
Dere he is what up B these boys on here trippin picking there races and **** a blind man can see the **** they pulling why b scared off a *** wipping run what u brung and hope u have enough sheeeeeed.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:28 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by FMS_FTW
Don't you worry your little heart about that.

Just know that I have seen all the white car has and wasn't that impressed.
first of all kno one knows wat that white car runs cuz ive only made all out hits at the track in texas wen we rented it...and i dnt remember seein u thea cuz only 5 ppl was thea and that was the ppl who own the track...so tell me who u r..and my heart neva hurts....
Old 01-29-2010, 05:57 PM
11 Second Club

:d:d:d:d
Old 01-29-2010, 06:12 PM
Teching In

Default Look out here we come

I've been reading all this bullshit about this vette that nobody wants to run. **** that, give me some. Well well its time mr. Dinky you can run but you cann't ------------ we are going to get in your *** black and red. Boy that look good on that white. You need to be down tell them to have your *** ready for the get togather in laplace on that sunday:

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix