New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2010, 08:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Yf 4lyfe
Man I hope people stop tryna pick there races by wat they hear about other men car and run wat they brung...but on another note I have a stock car and Im willin to run any other true stock car on the eastbank..!!!!
I'll take that race 2 get it back poppin.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Hevhitter
I've been reading all this bullshit about this vette that nobody wants to run. **** that, give me some. Well well its time mr. Dinky you can run but you cann't ------------ we are going to get in your *** black and red. Boy that look good on that white. You need to be down tell them to have your *** ready for the get togather in laplace on that sunday:
is this the big dog kraka...wat sunday yall meeting up so i can try to have my car ready so i can dig in both of those red cars *** and that black car ***....
and kraka if this is u please change that screen name from hevhitter cuz u aint hevitting on ****....
Old 01-29-2010, 09:11 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 408lq9
I'VE BEEN READING ALL THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT THIS VETTE THAT NOBODY WANTS TO RUN. **** THAT, GIVE ME SOME. I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT NO VETTE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO ASK WHO I AM. I'M COREY FROM BATON ROUGE WITH THA BLACK FIREBIRD. IF THA MONEYS RIGHT I'LL COME TO TEXAS. YOU MENTION ABOUT A RACE CAR, I ALSO HAVE A OUTLAW 10.5 THAT I'LL RUN ANY 10.5 OR BIG TIRE BACKHALF HEAD THA **** UP! MY 10.5 SHOULD BE READY IN 3WEEKS.....I'M OLD SCHOOL AS WELL. I DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, I BE ABOUT IT. LETS TRY TO KEEP IT RESPECTFUL, I DON'T ARGUE OR DISRESPECT KIDS......
WZUP Corey been a minute ha you back up. Haven't heard from yall on that end since my boy SUG sounds (SHUG) moved from on that end. The red TA. Yall got it back popping out there. I don't know if you deal with him but what about Tommy and all them boys and that fella Muhammed(excuse if mispelled.) Got a few people who might want to come out and have a little clean fun. Yall still street dancing or strictly track now. P.M. me and let me know so we can keep the bulls$#@ to a minimum.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:15 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Hevhitter
I've been reading all this bullshit about this vette that nobody wants to run. **** that, give me some. Well well its time mr. Dinky you can run but you cann't ------------ we are going to get in your *** black and red. Boy that look good on that white. You need to be down tell them to have your *** ready for the get togather in laplace on that sunday:
LOOK OUT THAT SOUND LIKE SOME BACK VACH. TALK I KNOW YA BOY I"LL SEE YALL THERE. GOOD TO KNOW YALL PAYING ATTENTION TO THIS ****. See yall Sunday. DINKY THIS IS THE SUNDAY BEFORE MARDI GRAS THERE IS A PARADE IN LAPLACE, EVERYONE USUALLY MEETS IN FRONT OF THE DILLONS SHOP ON THE BACK ROAD TO CAMBRIDGE. Boys from MISS, TEX, La, you name it four wheelers bikes and most importantly CARS.
I don't think it's who you think it is DINKY.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 01-29-2010 at 09:37 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:01 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
WZUP Corey been a minute ha you back up. Haven't heard from yall on that end since my boy SUG sounds (SHUG) moved from on that end. The red TA. Yall got it back popping out there. I don't know if you deal with him but what about Tommy and all them boys and that fella Muhammed(excuse if mispelled.) Got a few people who might want to come out and have a little clean fun. Yall still street dancing or strictly track now. P.M. me and let me know so we can keep the bulls$#@ to a minimum.
I'VE BEEN CHILLING. YOU BOYS ON FIRE WITH THIS SECTIONJUST FINISHED MY CAR ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO. BEEN TRYING TO FINISH MY OUTLAW CAR. SAME OLD CROWD STILL HANGING OUT HERE. THERE NOT DOING MUCH RACING, I'M ABOUT TO CHANGE THAT ****! I'VE BEEN READING THIS SECTION EVERY SINCE SOLE PASSED(RIP). IT'S BEEN HARD AS HELL FOR ME NOT TO CHIME IN ON SOME OF THIS STUFF GOING ON OUT THERE. I HERE DINKY ON HERE SAYING ITS WHATEVER, I JUST COULDN'T HOLD IT NO MORE. I DON'T THINK THEY REALIZE THAT THERES SOME BAD *** CARS HANGING AROUND THAT WILL GET IN THAT *** REAL QUICK.
Old 01-30-2010, 12:10 AM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by dinky
first of all kno one knows wat that white car runs cuz ive only made all out hits at the track in texas wen we rented it...and i dnt remember seein u thea cuz only 5 ppl was thea and that was the ppl who own the track...so tell me who u r..and my heart neva hurts....
Like I said. Don't worry about who I am. I do know that you had to get ~5 car lengths and the hit against that automatic blue pontiac (kunt) and you barely won.
Old 01-30-2010, 03:24 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mzone Fuke YM
Yall boys too funny on here but anyway i am going back to the lab next and yall no everytime i go i come back faster so with that being said get your popcorn ready.
wat .. u about to come out pullin wheels?...lol ...cuz since u made me break my rear , i aint been right ever since.....but on another note i heard some good things about the drop top.....if it aint broke...dont break it...(weezy voice)
Old 01-30-2010, 01:28 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by fms_ftw
like i said. Don't worry about who i am. I do know that you had to get ~5 car lengths and the hit against that automatic blue pontiac (kunt) and you barely won.
well if u was at the race and was payin attetion u would have noticed that i didnt ask for anything he offered and he only gave me two and the hit...and i was pattin the gas from the ****** 1/8th...i tryed to race him again last week b4 my car messed up but he wasnt ready...now since im not ready everyone wnts to talk ****...and im talkin bout everybody wit these tired *** cars...but it wnt b long b4 im back...and since u got a car u wnt to run *** on wit it i got a back up car i dnt need to kno wat car u bringin r who u r...cuz only cowards hide they identity....real men set **** up...
Old 01-30-2010, 01:33 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by whatshot=rod
look out that sound like some back vach. Talk i know ya boy i"ll see yall there. Good to know yall paying attention to this ****. See yall sunday. Dinky this is the sunday before mardi gras there is a parade in laplace, everyone usually meets in front of the dillons shop on the back road to cambridge. Boys from miss, tex, la, you name it four wheelers bikes and most importantly cars.
I don't think it's who you think it is dinky.
well tell ur boyz state they name so we can set something up....
Old 01-30-2010, 04:49 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by quews6lime
wat .. u about to come out pullin wheels?...lol ...cuz since u made me break my rear , i aint been right ever since.....but on another note i heard some good things about the drop top.....if it aint broke...dont break it...(weezy voice)
Lol thats whats up Q but i am really down right now my tranny is slipping it was time for that stock bitch to go anyway.Hopefully i can be ready for Mardi Gras.
Old 01-30-2010, 07:01 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mzone Fuke YM
Lol thats whats up Q but i am really down right now my tranny is slipping it was time for that stock bitch to go anyway.Hopefully i can be ready for Mardi Gras.
yeah u right...but only ppl wit cubes(ls2 n ^ )are breakin stock 4l60e...lol
Old 01-30-2010, 07:07 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
THIS QUE
I hold my own...i talk for me ..wit that bein said when i touch back down on the streets...i want everybody i ever ran and made a mistake against... so that mean if i ran u and missed a gear,,,, etc... i want that *** ....no excuses this time around..so when im ready ...ima be makin phone calls...gone
yeah that was me talkin()
Old 01-30-2010, 11:16 PM
Restricted User

real men set **** up...
Real men drive their own cars, not their fathers.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:59 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by FMS_FTW
Real men drive their own cars, not their fathers.
u got things real mixed up...cuz i drive the vette and our pro car...my dad dnt drive etha of them..look man if u not talkin bout racin go talk to someone else cuz we tryna make something happen over hea...aand if u r talk bout racin u just bring ur *** and imma show u who drivin...

Last edited by dinky; 01-31-2010 at 03:06 PM.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:01 PM
Launching!

im only down for this week for marti gra, anyone near mobile,AL? were is the cruise or race spot down here? what kind of street kings are here, would i have any compition if i brought my hooker down here?
Old 01-31-2010, 04:05 PM
Restricted User

u got things real mixed up...cuz i drive the vette and our pro car...my dad dnt drive etha of them..look man if u not talkin bout racin go talk to someone else cuz we tryna make something happen over hea...aand if u r talk bout racin u just bring ur *** and imma show u who drivin...
Your schooling has to be pretty bad because you have absolutely zero reading comprehension.
Old 01-31-2010, 07:08 PM
TECH Regular

Tires still on wassup
Old 02-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Launching!

any action 2nite?
Old 02-01-2010, 05:21 PM
TECH Regular

You wish. Tell Papa or YF4 or 6 come out.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:28 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ddcook07
You wish. Tell Papa or YF4 or 6 come out.
Oh alright I thought somebody was gonna pop off a computer race 2nite or sumtin. Im gonna tell six 2 holla at u

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix