New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2010, 03:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

moe im sittin back checkin u out lil homie you startin to sound jus like dat scary azz racer name travose. you no them niccas who let me explain you have a pitt that weighs 60 pounds but you only fight it against pitts dat weigh 30 lbs you get it, but just in case you cant comprehend it means stop askin for fuckinnnnnn races you no you supposed to win and race whoever and whatever!!!! you niccas should be on da young and da restless and travis you need to run for city councilmen cause all ur azz do is campaign, azz for bodey he dont no where he want to be, why yall not askin for dat rematch nicca, and moe its bout time you put dat progressive switch to use instead of ridin round with it in ur glove box askin for fuckiiinn motor races what u progressive ur motor in lmfao!!!!!!!
Old 06-26-2010, 05:00 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by clayz
moe im sittin back checkin u out lil homie you startin to sound jus like dat scary azz racer name travose. you no them niccas who let me explain you have a pitt that weighs 60 pounds but you only fight it against pitts dat weigh 30 lbs you get it, but just in case you cant comprehend it means stop askin for fuckinnnnnn races you no you supposed to win and race whoever and whatever!!!! you niccas should be on da young and da restless and travis you need to run for city councilmen cause all ur azz do is campaign, azz for bodey he dont no where he want to be, why yall not askin for dat rematch nicca, and moe its bout time you put dat progressive switch to use instead of ridin round with it in ur glove box askin for fuckiiinn motor races what u progressive ur motor in lmfao!!!!!!!
Comne on Clay, I thought u knew me better than dat. I race whoever call me out. Nobody had nothin to say when all yall was posting my name on tech like i was a joke otchea or somthin. Man **** dat wuz up wit dat z since u want to talk all dis **** u talkin nah roger dat . . . . . . and dat goes for any body else who feel played just call my hands and Im coming
Old 06-27-2010, 12:19 AM
Teching In

good race t that bitch leave dam good thats where am lacking at imma get it together. u can't come out their with you playing or slipping thats 4 sho,we will do it again, back to the lab.ONE
Old 06-27-2010, 12:56 AM
12 Second Club

for sho
Old 06-27-2010, 01:10 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Travose21
for sho
nice win travis
Old 06-27-2010, 01:36 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 504.Tike
good race t that bitch leave dam good thats where am lacking at imma get it together. u can't come out their with you playing or slipping thats 4 sho,we will do it again, back to the lab.ONE
Good race Tike way to be a stand up racer much respect.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:04 AM
Teching In

[QUOTE=Travose21;13523954]for sho[/QUOTElike a said before one down n lots more to go good win n good luck at the track today go do ya thing baby DERE HE IIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-27-2010, 11:19 PM
Teching In

Default good 1 travis

I guess u showed that boy who owns the subdivision nice win
Old 06-28-2010, 12:43 AM
Teching In

clay u talk so much **** u should rite a book next lol but i herd u had that slow *** car at the track. man u can't beat me if i gave u the finish line. clay u **** is tired u can't beat rell r me. n Q wat's this i hear that u at the track runing on the motor when u have spray on the car. is u scared of the spray r me. i think it's me but wat u need to do is man up n let's get this **** out the way n let's race these 11secound cars n get it over i will run u on the motor but i would rather runin my car all out but if i have to go get tuned for the motor i won't u n ur mentor on the same nite imma let kenneth check my car for spray nobody else n i won't travis to check yall cars now if u cool wit that Q n RICKYB let me now wat's up
Old 06-28-2010, 12:55 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BlackBirdRyder02
gretna is gonna throw ya'll under the jail!!!!!!
Old 06-28-2010, 12:56 AM
Teching In

70 chevy nova own the subdivison what do that meen?i took my L like a man!!!!!! only thing i was showed is to push it to the limit this time. same set up sence 2006 150 shot motor sitll very strong,but i thank travis. he just made the streets bad for a hole lot of people,im gonna be down for a min,but when i touch the streets again its gone b so gucci. hell y not this is all u need to go fast $$$$$$$$$$$$ an that ant a thing to a BIG DOG. one.
Old 06-28-2010, 08:53 AM
Launching!

He talkin bout Darell the Maniac. He whopped em at da track yestaday & dey live round da corner from each other.

Real ****, Travis aint playin' no mo, but a lottttt of other dudes is. (White Vette)
Old 06-28-2010, 08:54 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 504.Tike
70 chevy nova own the subdivison what do that meen?i took my L like a man!!!!!! only thing i was showed is to push it to the limit this time. same set up sence 2006 150 shot motor sitll very strong,but i thank travis. he just made the streets bad for a hole lot of people,im gonna be down for a min,but when i touch the streets again its gone b so gucci. hell y not this is all u need to go fast $$$$$$$$$$$$ an that ant a thing to a BIG DOG. one.
that has nothing to do with your race I was reffering to travis whipping the maniacs AZZZ. they only have 1 BIG DOG :
Old 06-28-2010, 09:22 AM
12 Second Club

i would like to thank my fans for all there support. and tike we all know you have 2 kits talking about a 150 bullshit. I once told them maniac boys that once i set this ***** ****** up for the track, it was over. They begged me for a track race. When i mean begged i mean begged. That was a race car i ran. Now thats what you call gutted. lexan everywhere front back side and all. light weight wing, 2 kits open headers, trans brake. nothing in the dash board works (that mean there is nothing in it) Man man man i beat the **** out him of the footbrake
Old 06-28-2010, 09:26 AM
12 Second Club

OH i forgot. i would like to thank Brick, Hotrod, KED, for all the help.

and for MR DANKY I CAME ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE TRACK TO RACE YALL I WAS IN KENNER. SO I TELL YOU LIKE THIS NOW YOU GOTTA COME ALL THE WAY BACK TO ME CAUSE YA HAD SOME PROBLEMS. I SHOWED UP TWICE AND NO RACE NOW YOU GOTTA COME TO ME HOMMIE AND TAKE IT TO THE STREETS NEAR ME U KNOW

TRAP OR DIE
Old 06-28-2010, 09:36 AM
Teching In

ok, my bad pimp it was just a miss understading (chevy nova)
Old 06-28-2010, 09:57 AM
Teching In

A Bodie tell tell I'm here and as for your comment I'm writing a book about scary azz racers dat down play they cars and u will play e key roll in dat ***** ****** a moe I finally read your post u called for da z well I'm takin my time with it. I cam only now but I doin it smart dis time around when I'm straight you can get fuckit I no all da tricks y'all no now so fuckit but you wazz cool at da track didn't here none of dat reckless talk as for Bodie stick to talkin **** cause u tired ur car tired and u canl paint lmao!!!!!
Old 06-28-2010, 10:02 AM
12 Second Club

Man yall boys going hard in the paint
Old 06-28-2010, 10:17 AM
Teching In

A Bodie tell tell I'm here and as for your comment I'm writing a book about scary azz racers dat down play they cars and u will play e key roll in dat ***** ****** a moe I finally read your post u called for da z well I'm takin my time with it. I cam only now but I doin it smart dis time around when I'm straight you can get fuckit I no all da tricks y'all no now so fuckit but you wazz cool at da track didn't here none of dat reckless talk as for Bodie stick to talkin **** cause u tired ur car tired and u canl paint lmao!!!!!
LMFAO that.s cool son!!! but i aint trippin. my **** look good to me. so **** wat a nicca think. but less get back to this race **** u said that ur car will be ready to buss my *** n rell *** all i wanna know is u ready :enga rde:
Old 06-28-2010, 11:53 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Clay u must of not heard me going after Dinky hat. . . . . . . . oh but u dont hear about **** like dat.
i know he have the faster car but he said my name so dat mean we got to race. . . . . . . and dats my people so u can forget about dat fake *** coment about
I dont wont run nobody but da west bank. If somebody call me out Im coming

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix