Originally Posted by sky
Wat about me ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
You on juice yet?????????
Old 06-24-2010, 10:44 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by quews6lime
You on juice yet?????????
what's up my lil micro miny pimp i just got of the phone wit my hommie travis n he said that u r on the juice n u will be ready by sat n that u won't me first. i'm cool wit that becuase i won't u to. Q it's going to take more thin fast intake n big gears to beat me son n i don't have either one n for as my hommie moe u scared of that man u can't beat that man so stop all that stuntin like u ready when ur not if u feel like u can't beat that man on the motor wat makes u think u can **** wit him on the spray but don't worry a got something 4 ur *** when i come back from florida imma **** u up on the spray thin imma go get tune 4 the motor n call clay hands n rickyB so yall niccas be ready DERE HE IIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ma d::ma d:
Old 06-24-2010, 12:41 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by PRINCE OF THE SOUTH
what's up my lil micro miny pimp i just got of the phone wit my hommie travis n he said that u r on the juice n u will be ready by sat n that u won't me first. i'm cool wit that becuase i won't u to. Q it's going to take more thin fast intake n big gears to beat me son n i don't have either one n for as my hommie moe u scared of that man u can't beat that man so stop all that stuntin like u ready when ur not if u feel like u can't beat that man on the motor wat makes u think u can **** wit him on the spray but don't worry a got something 4 ur *** when i come back from florida imma **** u up on the spray thin imma go get tune 4 the motor n call clay hands n rickyB so yall niccas be ready DERE HE IIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ma d::ma d:
You right I can't **** wit him, he way outta my league with that big motor, and that light *** car.but I'm willing to try him out on the juice... But I'll tell you this , you will never beat me.......ha ha haaaaaa
Old 06-24-2010, 02:14 PM
12 Second Club

There it is. This man dont even have a big motor and his car is not light as you think it is. And for the person who is saying he do have a big motor then yall wrong for that one. This man have a damn ls1 and wow on this big motor **** there yall go with that one. Like everyone say if you cant beat em might as well say "that man motor bigger than mine, or with that big motor" man yall full of it
Old 06-24-2010, 11:45 PM
sky
Staging Lane

You right I can't **** wit him, he way outta my league with that big motor, and that light *** car.but I'm willing to try him out on the juice... But I'll tell you this , you will never beat me.......ha ha haaaaaa
Maaaaaaaan stop it. since yall here and claim to know so much dat motor got stolen from out Dajuan yard. so dont try to bullshit ur way out of racein me u was not saying all dat when u was callin me out on dis site! ! ! ! now u want to come up wit all dis fake **** about me having a big motor my n***a please. Kenneth got a ls3 and I dont give a **** ima run him. Kevin stock ci. motor run 10.99 so why I cant go fast wit a ls1? ? ? ? ? I smell Fear
Old 06-24-2010, 11:48 PM
sky
Staging Lane

And my car weighs 3518 lbs. and only mad 406 hp on da dyno
Old 06-25-2010, 03:45 AM
Launching!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rocvJ4JNPkk
Old 06-25-2010, 08:21 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BlackBirdRyder02
Two slow, shot *** ****** cars ,man tell both of them boys... Stick to their day job
Old 06-25-2010, 08:43 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky
And my car weighs 3518 lbs. and only mad 406 hp on da dyno
Come on son... Theirs no wat your car is lighter than Kevin car: 3480 no interior ..... Your car 3518 huffed all the way out in full race mode..... That's bullshit and I told you I got a full weight car wit a stock bottom ls1 and I'm still gone try you only on the juice....
Old 06-25-2010, 09:26 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Man, just run the damn cars. Everybody out here talking about weight. Unless you have lexan glass and and have ripped out everything electronic except the lights, an f-body will weigh within give or take 100-200 pounds of each other. Anybody should have enough power to make up for the weight out here.

There are small motor cars that run good out here and big motor cars that run like ****. If you think your small motor can't run with some of the big motors then you need to see some body who can make it run. One day ya'll will get the hint. ALL-OUT coming soon.
Old 06-25-2010, 09:37 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
Man, just run the damn cars. Everybody out here talking about weight. Unless you have lexan glass and and have ripped out everything electronic except the lights, an f-body will weigh within give or take 100-200 pounds of each other. Anybody should have enough power to make up for the weight out here.

There are small motor cars that run good out here and big motor cars that run like ****. If you think your small motor can't run with some of the big motors then you need to see some body who can make it run. One day ya'll will get the hint. ALL-OUT coming soon.
Oh yeah their will be a race
Old 06-25-2010, 09:52 AM
12 Second Club

all out comming soon huh. I WILL BE WAITING
Old 06-25-2010, 10:44 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by BlackBirdRyder02
Man that is brave in Gretna.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:49 AM
12 Second Club

Come on son... Theirs no wat your car is lighter than Kevin car: 3480 no interior ..... Your car 3518 huffed all the way out in full race mode..... That's bullshit and I told you I got a full weight car wit a stock bottom ls1 and I'm still gone try you only on the juice....
MY car is 3480 with the cuts on the front and front and back set out . I still have front and back bumpers in my car ,door bars ,air pump,windsheild washer fluid filled,horn,its all there so 3518 is hard to believe .
Old 06-25-2010, 12:03 PM
sky
Staging Lane

I dont have nothin to hide my car from da factory was 4236 lbs. so I did take a lot of weight off of it . . . . . . but that goes to show u almost every body in da race game did some weight reduction. . . . . . oh yeah and since kevin is around the same weight and have a fast ls1 like me hook dat race up. . . . . . it should be a good 1. . . . . . since u Scared
Old 06-25-2010, 12:31 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by sky
I dont have nothin to hide my car from da factory was 4236 lbs. so I did take a lot of weight off of it . . . . . . but that goes to show u almost every body in da race game did some weight reduction. . . . . . oh yeah and since kevin is around the same weight and have a fast ls1 like me hook dat race up. . . . . . it should be a good 1. . . . . . since u Scared
That scale was broke the heaviest F-body is a Ta auto convertible @ 3600.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:33 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

My Impala SS with the iron LT1 and sound weighed 4330
Old 06-25-2010, 05:26 PM
11 Second Club

Default come on nah Moe

[QUOTE=sky;13517319]I dont have nothin to hide my car from da factory was 4236 lbs. so I did take a lot of weight off of it . . . . . . \QUOTE]

let it be said like this just like i told travis on the phone...
all of us was calling your name typing your name on lists etc.... at this time you were just a regular man just like all us h/c cars full weight blah blah blah..correct...susp...
you was in hiding we all knew you were warned man them boys rolling aint no more 12.4 cars so you need to go in the lab before you get ya *** whooped ok aint nothing wrong with none of the changes you made to your car to go faster thats what you sapposed to do step up ya game you was out for a while etc...
nah you made your changes you are happy etc...
you put yourself in a whole nother bracket by doing the things you did( we are not mad that you did what eva you did etc...) so you can cut the bull **** we been threw this same **** with travis and brick already bo etc...

so lets see the fact
1 nobody tripping you gutted your car etc...
2 you took yourself out and off them list by the changes you desided to make
3 i can speak for a few people on this one you can get some races just not on motor no pun intended this about your changes no im not saying dry shot **** before some *** say the ****!! i know i feel like i would have a better chance to race a lite car on spray then on motor thats it period!!
other then that bo you and travis can stop calling every week to ask if somebody ready to race you WE NOT THE ONLY CARS inLA take you a trip to BR or Slidell etc... open up your availability some thats it bo its all in the race game...
before you ask bout my car it will be out in a few months there you go!!! we waited on you now you wait on us!!!
that shoul wrap it all up with no beef **** just the real lets warm these streets back up
Old 06-25-2010, 05:38 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by KH504
That scale was broke the heaviest F-body is a Ta auto convertible @ 3600.
nah, unless the door sticker is lieing
Old 06-25-2010, 05:44 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Wink

[QUOTE=lilicedout24;13518693]
Originally Posted by sky
I dont have nothin to hide my car from da factory was 4236 lbs. so I did take a lot of weight off of it . . . . . . \QUOTE]

let it be said like this just like i told travis on the phone...
all of us was calling your name typing your name on lists etc.... at this time you were just a regular man just like all us h/c cars full weight blah blah blah..correct...susp...
you was in hiding we all knew you were warned man them boys rolling aint no more 12.4 cars so you need to go in the lab before you get ya *** whooped ok aint nothing wrong with none of the changes you made to your car to go faster thats what you sapposed to do step up ya game you was out for a while etc...
nah you made your changes you are happy etc...
you put yourself in a whole nother bracket by doing the things you did( we are not mad that you did what eva you did etc...) so you can cut the bull **** we been threw this same **** with travis and brick already bo etc...

so lets see the fact
1 nobody tripping you gutted your car etc...
2 you took yourself out and off them list by the changes you desided to make
3 i can speak for a few people on this one you can get some races just not on motor no pun intended this about your changes no im not saying dry shot **** before some *** say the ****!! i know i feel like i would have a better chance to race a lite car on spray then on motor thats it period!!
other then that bo you and travis can stop calling every week to ask if somebody ready to race you WE NOT THE ONLY CARS inLA take you a trip to BR or Slidell etc... open up your availability some thats it bo its all in the race game...
before you ask bout my car it will be out in a few months there you go!!! we waited on you now you wait on us!!!
that shoul wrap it all up with no beef **** just the real lets warm these streets back up
nah as for yall cars rollin man yall aint never had nothin in our leauge ****** wit my **** brick **** nor travis **** so lets keep it real........ yall had to start puting bigger ci. motors in yall **** to try and beat us. so with dat being said dont knock me for taking some weight off my car to make it quicker

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix