New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 01:43 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by eastbeast
I'm glad we got this out in the air we still cool on my note. THEY SAY RACE CARS MAKE ENEMIES????? THATS THE REASON I WILL NEVER BUILD A (RACECAR).
Yea we still cool I'm glad we got it straight and Race cars dnt make enemies it be them non racing ***** fukas that would do or say anything to see a race causes enemies
Old 08-11-2012, 01:51 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hakim23
i never said anything about you need to sell your car or ever knocked yo car and i still got the txt messages to prove that from when me and bj talked now if that ***** added his lil extra words i'm glad you came at me like a man so we clear that hoe **** up on his behalf. But i'll get on yo level one day i'm just gettin started but if you can't wait that long make it a fair race and we can cut them thangs loose. I'll go buy a step ladder in da morning so i can reach you. Everybody ain't able holla at me if u a fill up before the race.
lmao it's cool ain't no big deal it's all about having fun:
Old 08-11-2012, 02:05 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by eastbeast
Can someone chime in an tell me what is are what you call a race car??????????????????????
A race car is a car that does'nt do any grocrey shopping, clubs, secondlines, or does'nt get drove on any giving day. And dan near everytime it goes down the street, it's on a traylor! ! ! Just my opinion. . . . .
Old 08-11-2012, 02:07 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JEEPBOY7th
Well mr BOOM I don't care if mosses drive that slow ***** fu@&:/ long as you on the motor(75 shot) and I get the move if you got a bigger shot you got yourself a race ,then we will both be on crutches after I break my foot off in that ***
LMAO
Old 08-11-2012, 02:08 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
How bout dat brown show car nova and u boom. It got big tires but it s not a killa. Might be sumn to see.
Wuz up wit Big Bird and that gold Nova. Yall called me out with that car, I was just minding my bizz! ! !
Old 08-11-2012, 02:19 AM
Teching In

Yea you right, now that I went back & looked at all the text. That was somebody else that said "he need to sell his car because he won't get many races." You said he was "out your league".

I tex'd a bunch of people tryn to get this man a race & got confused with who said what.

But know this, I clown around a lot, make jokes, exagerate & all that, but NEVER will their be any "hoe **** on my behalf", that's all that I need to say about that.
Old 08-11-2012, 08:47 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ->BJ<-
Yea you right, now that I went back & looked at all the text. That was somebody else that said "he need to sell his car because he won't get many races." You said he was "out your league".

I tex'd a bunch of people tryn to get this man a race & got confused with who said what.

But know this, I clown around a lot, make jokes, exagerate & all that, but NEVER will their be any "hoe **** on my behalf", that's all that I need to say about that.
Thank you for clearing that up but I call it how I see it and all this "he say she say"stuff is some hoe **** then you getting stories mixed up That the **** I don't like. Take it how want but ain't no hard up over here
Old 08-11-2012, 11:00 AM
Teching In

Thank you for not understanding what the **** I'm saying.

I said what happened in my previous post & aint no better way to explain it.

I'm usually the middle man when it come to hooking up races, so I have to tell one person what the other one said. That's not he say she say, that's called relaying a message. I don't see what the problem is.
Old 08-11-2012, 11:03 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky
A race car is a car that does'nt do any grocrey shopping, clubs, secondlines, or does'nt get drove on any giving day. And dan near everytime it goes down the street, it's on a traylor! ! ! Just my opinion. . . . .
u right moe, that,s how i,m cuming when i *** back out wit a real race car that ima race on the street aint nomo ac sound clubs secoundlines just straight to da line i won,t to be able to run anybody aint no such thing is ur not n my class **** and far as ALL OUT RACING ima take yall out lol and BLACK HOLE gonna be a deep hole when i finish ON DA REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-11-2012, 11:06 AM
Staging Lane

keem u still lookin for them wheels?
Old 08-11-2012, 11:08 AM
Teching In

That's how it is now Bo Mink, you gotta come with a tin can with a BIG motor & a bunch of dope or big supercharger or big turbo if you wanna be the man.
Old 08-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Staging Lane

Ay Brick..i aint forget about ya hit me up your # aint showin up in my phone for some reason.
Old 08-11-2012, 11:11 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ->BJ<-
That's how it is now Bo Mink, you gotta come with a tin can with a BIG motor & a bunch of dope or big supercharger or big turbo if you wanna be the man.
DERE HE IIIIIIIS!!!!!!! Bj u a fool!!!!!!!!! but true
Old 08-11-2012, 11:11 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
u right moe, that,s how i,m cuming when i *** back out wit a real race car that ima race on the street aint nomo ac sound clubs secoundlines just straight to da line i won,t to be able to run anybody aint no such thing is ur not n my class **** and far as ALL OUT RACING ima take yall out lol and BLACK HOLE gonna be a deep hole when i finish ON DA REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn i like how this man thinks! sounds like we might be able to get some action with the lil red street car with you!
Old 08-11-2012, 11:29 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky
Un fortuneatly, no. He can't make it to the track till next week. I'm not about to come out half cocked nooooooooo more. So I have to be paitent.
For sure, just shoot me a text when you wanna get it on, I will pull a BJ and coordinate and collect like Luda.
Old 08-11-2012, 11:36 AM
Teching In

He's back lmfao Dere he iiiis
Old 08-11-2012, 11:37 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
lmao!!!!!!! look little white man, u realy don,t know me n u just came 2 da streets that i was rised on so stop flashing dem pics of that liltlle red mustang n get ur on car. thank u sir!!!!!!!!
lol... trust me you dont know me either. Just cause im new to THESE streets dont mean im new to this game believe that. Ive been doing this **** since i was 16 (and im 27 do the math). Difference is i grew up in miami, not here. I had a street car mustang that ran 9.0's through the 1320 over 8 years ago. Had a Turbo 4cyl mustang that ran 10.70's on pumpgas. I still got a mustang (or two)... my black car is slow no doubt, but set me out enough to make it worth it and ill try whatever......

- the little white man (always trying to get a bet!)

Last edited by SL0WNESS; 08-11-2012 at 11:50 AM.
Old 08-11-2012, 11:43 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SL0WNESS
Ay Brick..i aint forget about ya hit me up your # aint showin up in my phone for some reason.
Cool will give you a ring In a min.
Old 08-11-2012, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by JEEPBOY7th
Looks like ima have to put hits out on ******* cars and trucks. Bj ima bout to take your job . 1. Brick vs Hakeem I got $200 on brick 2.snake bite vs big bird (all out ) I got $200 on big bird 3. Boom vs anybody I got $500 on anybody .
anyone want to make $500?
i owe big bird a run for $500 someone want to put in or put all for the race?
Old 08-11-2012, 12:44 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by snkbytGT500
anyone want to make $500?
i owe big bird a run for $500 someone want to put in or put all for the race?
Don't trip Snkbyt, I owe you a *** whoping. But if I can't get around you and I have 2 take another *** whoping. . . . . Here comes da Silver Bullet! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I don't mind taking a *** whoping. You got 2 bring ***, 2 whop ***. Not pickin races, nor runnin from nobody in da same class wit nethier car. Aint how I was raised. ;-) (Wink)

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix