New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 01:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default races

Man so much **** being said bout non racers and race enemies and street cars and race cars but me and moe tore it up a few times for big ole pots and he won them all ,,, yeah i heard this and that and he spraid you and all that **** but the fact of the matter is we searched each other car so i made no excuses but at the end of the day we never had beef cuz nicca wasnt trippin if they lost and thats the problem today nicca so afraid of taken losses they rather fuss than race !!!! Also remember every sport has a fan base if it wasnt for the fans why play da game ,,,, BJ goes hard to give the fans what they want and wether you a racer or not when you make that drive after a hard days work nicca want to see a good race it is what it is so get yall feelings out dis **** and give dis non racer right hear a treat!!! Lol
Old 08-11-2012, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by sky
Don't trip Snkbyt, I owe you a *** whoping. But if I can't get around you and I have 2 take another *** whoping. . . . . Here comes da Silver Bullet! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I don't mind taking a *** whoping. You got 2 bring ***, 2 whop ***. Not pickin races, nor runnin from nobody in da same class wit nethier car. Aint how I was raised. ;-) (Wink)
i like racing cars that are in my weight class thats all and snkbyt dont trip that bitch hops!!!
Old 08-11-2012, 05:37 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
u right moe, that,s how i,m cuming when i *** back out wit a real race car that ima race on the street aint nomo ac sound clubs secoundlines just straight to da line i won,t to be able to run anybody aint no such thing is ur not n my class **** and far as ALL OUT RACING ima take yall out lol and BLACK HOLE gonna be a deep hole when i finish ON DA REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn Bo mink I thought we was going to be able to finally race. But me being the man I am we can work something out. I'll be out in a few weeks
Old 08-11-2012, 05:42 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by eastbeast
lmao it's cool ain't no big deal it's all about having fun:
That car runs really smooth you got son I like it. But imma need them cheeks just a warning shot as I get myself together. Us old schoolers got to show these boys how you get it done.
You plan on putting a kit on it? I got a extra motor so I'm going go or blow lol what ever it takes to win lmao
Old 08-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Teching In

That's what I'm talkin about Pete, we need them vets like you & Bo Mink out here head first.
Old 08-11-2012, 05:48 PM
11 Second Club

Anybody have some 17 inch slicks hit me up 230-7657 Pete
Old 08-11-2012, 05:53 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ->BJ<-
That's what I'm talkin about Pete, we need them vets like you & Bo Mink out here head first.
Yeah Bo had a problem with my last vette. But I got another one so soon as I slow down with this trucking game. I'm coming have me some fun. I got a 2004 c5 vert to play with now
Old 08-11-2012, 06:30 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky
Wuz up wit Big Bird and that gold Nova. Yall called me out with that car, I was just minding my bizz! ! !
It's all good soon as u ready let me know dat lil pretty Nova gonna surprise u. oh yeah u should have took that first race cause we ran out of gas. Hey u do know that is a street car only 10 TO 1 COMP. THAT JUST TO ME MEANS MORE NITROUS. OH BOY.
BO MING U GONNA GET DA BIZZINESS. KED SAID HAVE YA HARD HAT ON. LOL
Old 08-11-2012, 09:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
That car runs really smooth you got son I like it. But imma need them cheeks just a warning shot as I get myself together. Us old schoolers got to show these boys how you get it done.
You plan on putting a kit on it? I got a extra motor so I'm going go or blow lol what ever it takes to win lmao
Thanks Bo for the props on my budget build. But you no it's all good I'll be happy to peel the top off that pretty Lil Vette for old time sake LMAO.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
It's all good soon as u ready let me know dat lil pretty Nova gonna surprise u. oh yeah u should have took that first race cause we ran out of gas. Hey u do know that is a street car only 10 TO 1 COMP. THAT JUST TO ME MEANS MORE NITROUS. OH BOY.
Say Hot Rod you think he want to do a Lil 1320 hit with my Lil MUT before y'all put them kits on that gold thing?????
Old 08-11-2012, 11:59 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by snkbytGT500
i like racing cars that are in my weight class thats all and snkbyt dont trip that bitch hops!!!
Time will tell! ! !
Old 08-12-2012, 01:19 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
u right moe, that,s how i,m cuming when i *** back out wit a real race car that ima race on the street aint nomo ac sound clubs secoundlines just straight to da line i won,t to be able to run anybody aint no such thing is ur not n my class **** and far as ALL OUT RACING ima take yall out lol and BLACK HOLE gonna be a deep hole when i finish ON DA REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well Mr.30th, the ALL OUT camp will be on deck with some rides to take you out LOL!
Old 08-12-2012, 01:23 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ->BJ<-
That's how it is now Bo Mink, you gotta come with a tin can with a Small motor & a bunch of dope or big supercharger or big turbo if you wanna be the man.
Fixed!
Old 08-12-2012, 01:50 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Magic Tundra
Well Mr.30th, the ALL OUT camp will be on deck with some rides to take you out LOL!
it,s all gud MR magic!!!!!!!! n i don,t want 2 here ur not n my class **** neither cause u gud 4 that ****. DERE HE IS BIG NUTS MOTOR SPORTS
Old 08-12-2012, 02:57 PM
On The Tree

Oh eastbeast let me see how dat heavy thing mighty do on the motor and if it seems like it could compete we''ll do sumn won't be tonight though.
Old 08-12-2012, 03:25 PM
On The Tree

Oh eastbeast let me see how dat heavy thing mighty do on the motor and if it seems like it could compete we''ll do sumn won't be tonight though.
O HOT wats gud baby it was going seeing u at the track yesterday hommie
Old 08-12-2012, 03:33 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by whatshot=rod
it's all good soon as u ready let me know dat lil pretty nova gonna surprise u. Oh yeah u should have took that first race cause we ran out of gas. Hey u do know that is a street car only 10 to 1 comp. That just to me means more nitrous. Oh boy.
Bo ming u gonna get da bizziness. Ked said have ya hard hat on. Lol
dere he is!!!!!!!!! I like the sound of that but to honest wit u i,m cuming wit something to race all yall. U. Tabis. Phill. N ken. N the nova i mite not win dem all but i,m cuming 2 race trust me big nuts motor sports
Old 08-12-2012, 05:14 PM
sky
Staging Lane

It already surprised me. I was surprised 2 see how slow that tired *** back halfed car is. And you want 2 call out Big Bird & da Silver Bullet with that! ! ! ! Boy you aint gone learn, til it's your turn. . . . . . Smh And that aint no street car. Have anybody ever seen that car coming down the street, goin 2 Walmart? ? ? I can answer dat, **** NO. So you can miss me wit dat Hot Rod.
Old 08-12-2012, 08:57 PM
On The Tree

Oh sky the next time I pull up in dat slow ***** I will be driving off interstate. And when I whoop dat *** with that slow nova you gonna respect dat milk truck. When I finish with big turn and the silver could'T DO IT. You gonna know sumn
Old 08-12-2012, 08:58 PM
On The Tree

Big turn was supposed to say da big turd. Lmao

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix