New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 11:47 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BoostedGT
Man you guys are all over Hotrod... All I'm gonna say is he was the ONLY dude with a set of nuts out of this ENTIRE board to get down with us on the street. All the rest of you dudes sat there quiet as a mouse. I'm not no Hotrod nut rider but damn he is true to the game. He put it down for New Orleans when the rest of you sat there wondering how fast my car was... He raced, took it like a man, and is still out there racing. You guys need to give that man some respect is all I'm saying. Peace out.

-B
Trust me, when I'm ready me and you will dance. You wanted to race my vette with your car and it was clearly not a fair race. You don't know half of what goes on down here. So don't speak on nut10 you don't know nut10 about. You on da outside lookin in. Do ya homework, if you were anywhere near my leauge, we would've been got it on! ! ! !
Old 10-04-2012, 12:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ->BJ<-
Don't worry BoostedGT, him & his crew are well respected in my eyes and also everyone elses around here reguardless to what you read on Tech. They are one of the few who will race a ghost car from out of town no questions asked. At the same time this is greasy talk, so if you get beat people around here will keep reminding you about it until you bounce back.
Couldnt put it better its all part of street racing. : BRAGGING RIGHTS:

Last edited by eastbeast; 10-04-2012 at 01:08 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:18 PM
Teching In

Any action this week besides the track on saturday?
Old 10-04-2012, 02:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ->BJ<-
Don't worry BoostedGT, him & his crew are well respected in my eyes and also everyone elses around here reguardless to what you read on Tech. They are one of the few who will race a ghost car from out of town no questions asked. At the same time this is greasy talk, so if you get beat people around here will keep reminding you about it until you bounce back.
Real talk BJ i got mad respect for ole hot rod, i would like to see him put his car back outchea and do his thang!!!!!!
Old 10-04-2012, 04:07 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by eastbeast
Couldnt put it better its all part of street racing. : BRAGGING RIGHTS:
It aint no fun when da Rabbit got da gun! ! ! ! ! !
Old 10-04-2012, 07:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
It aint no fun when da Rabbit got da gun! ! ! ! ! !
You betta ask Elma fudge !!!!! Lmao
Old 10-04-2012, 09:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

A bad ***** *****
Old 10-04-2012, 10:01 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by clayz
you betta ask elma fudge !!!!! Lmao
jtfo! ! !
Old 10-05-2012, 08:23 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by BoostedGT
Man you guys are all over Hotrod... All I'm gonna say is he was the ONLY dude with a set of nuts out of this ENTIRE board to get down with us on the street. All the rest of you dudes sat there quiet as a mouse. I'm not no Hotrod nut rider but damn he is true to the game. He put it down for New Orleans when the rest of you sat there wondering how fast my car was... He raced, took it like a man, and is still out there racing. You guys need to give that man some respect is all I'm saying. Peace out.

-B
Just had to comment on this for a second.

I knew your car before anybody on this section knew your car damn near except maybe for slowness. I saw the vids of the cars you went up against and all those cars were no hoes. All the cars out here can't really compete with you. I know when I'm licked and I also know I don't like to give out money either. The green camaro we were running would of gave you more of a fight, but I know better than that. Just like Dinky always say, "You know **** from sugar". If hotrod wants to race you to show you and us his nutz and lose money, thats on him. I'm not going out there to lose money.

If you want to feel sorry for him since these guys are picking on him, why don't you give him his money back for that puppy kicking you did to him?

I wish Bassboat still ran on the street at times like this
Old 10-05-2012, 08:35 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet

I knew your car before anybody on this section knew your car damn near except maybe for slowness. I saw the vids of the cars you went up against and all those cars were no hoes. All the cars out here can't really compete with you. I know when I'm licked and I also know I don't like to give out money either. The green camaro we were running would of gave you more of a fight, but I know better than that. Just like Dinky always say, "You know **** from sugar". If hotrod wants to race you to show you and us his nutz and lose money, thats on him. I'm not going out there to lose money.

If you want to feel sorry for him since these guys are picking on him, why don't you give him his money back for that puppy kicking you did to him?

On da real! ! ! (Bodie voice, no homo)
Old 10-05-2012, 11:07 AM
Teching In

Idk if i will make the track tomorrow so is anybody about some friday night action
Old 10-05-2012, 02:31 PM
On The Tree

Like u said I guess I'll comment on this one. There is no feeling sorry for anyone the man simply stated the truth all of yall stood there when he called everyone out. We took the challenge now since he saying real **** all of yall saying this and that. Yall stood the **** down when he called out so period. What ur not saying is thst the monte came thru in third no throttle. People on the outside looking in yall would have them believe we were all out. But HATERS GOTTA GET IT IN WHEN THEY CAN. BOBBY I KNEW YOU WERE A SIDELINE, Howard Cosell race commentating never gonna bring a car out to seem you are the most knowledgable if u never lose jive *****. CONTINUE TO SWEEP THE STAGE. Then you wanna quote DINKY BOY YOU LAMER THAN I THOUGHT. AND MOE TAKE UR LIL WIN HOLD ON . We'll let u keep it . A puppy kicking ha yall brought that green camaro out and we bust dat *** TRUE OR NOT. SO WHAT THAT MAKE YALL THE RUNT OF THE LITTER. HEY ELTON AND URIC THE NEXT TIME YALL **** KEEP DAT TURD WITH AN OPINION IN THE TOILET. BETTER YET FLUSH HIM.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 10-05-2012 at 02:49 PM.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:37 PM
On The Tree

Lastly I don't usually talk **** when we win others do but from here on out have yall vest on. I don't care if yall talk **** that's a part of it. JUST BE ABLE TO EXCEPT IT. SEE YALL SOON.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:14 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Like u said I guess I'll comment on this one. There is no feeling sorry for anyone the man simply stated the truth all of yall stood there when he called everyone out. We took the challenge now since he saying real **** all of yall saying this and that. Yall stood the **** down when he called out so period. What ur not saying is thst the monte came thru in third no throttle. People on the outside looking in yall would have them believe we were all out. But HATERS GOTTA GET IT IN WHEN THEY CAN. BOBBY I KNEW YOU WERE A SIDELINE, Howard Cosell race commentating never gonna bring a car out to seem you are the most knowledgable if u never lose jive *****. CONTINUE TO SWEEP THE STAGE. Then you wanna quote DINKY BOY YOU LAMER THAN I THOUGHT. AND MOE TAKE UR LIL WIN HOLD ON . We'll let u keep it . A puppy kicking ha yall brought that green camaro out and we bust dat *** TRUE OR NOT. SO WHAT THAT MAKE YALL THE RUNT OF THE LITTER. HEY ELTON AND URIC THE NEXT TIME YALL **** KEEP DAT TURD WITH AN OPINION IN THE TOILET. BETTER YET FLUSH HIM.
I ain't got much to say on that but this, yes you did win one little race. All I know out of all the races that you were in on against All-Out you have lost $5600 bucks.

As I see it, you can keep that one race and we will keep your $5600.

As far as a car I have alot of other irons in the fire just like you take time for your family. I got all that out the way as of right now (wedding, new house, new baby) so when I do come out, no hiding. Full street car with A/C. I roll like moe on that. Bring a car like me and we can dance. Guess what, I got headlights too!

As for you and the yellow mustang. You can stand up and race him as many times as you want and keep losing your money. That's not my style. You can say you stood up and raced like a man all you want but in the process you still lost your money.

Who cares if the monte came thru in third with no throttle against Boostedgt, do you think it would have mattered if you did? He stretched your *** like a big dick does to that blackhole. So you are saying that if you would of had 3rd you would of beat him? Gimme a ******* break! He had your *** covered no matter what. Race him again then for the same money. If you know you could of beat him you would of raced him by now to get your paper back.

We gonna change the the name of Joan Rivers to the s.s. minnow because with all that fiberglass on that bitch it needs to be a boat. You need to airbrush a 75hp johnson outboard on the trunk while you're at it.

Here it is all washed up

Last edited by 87silverbullet; 10-05-2012 at 04:57 PM.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:32 PM
Teching In

I ain't got much to say on that but this, yes you did win one little race. All I know out of all the races that you were in on against All-Out you have lost $5600 bucks.

As I see it, you can keep that one race and we will keep your $5600.

As far as a car I have alot of other irons in the fire just like you take time for your family. I got all that out the way as of right now (wedding, new house, new baby) so when I do come out, no hiding. Full street car with A/C. I roll like moe on that. Bring a car like me and we can dance. Guess what, I got headlights too!

As for you and the yellow mustang. You can stand up and race him as many times as you want and keep losing your money. That's not my style. You can say you stood up and raced like a man all you want but in the process you still lost your money.

Who cares if the monte came thru in third with no throttle against Boostedgt, do you think it would have mattered if you did? He stretched your *** like a big dick does to that blackhole. So you are saying that if you would of had 3rd you would of beat him? Gimme a ******* break! He had your *** covered no matter what. Race him again then for the same money. If you know you could of beat him you would of raced him by now to get your paper back.

We gonna change the the name of Joan Rivers to the s.s. minnow because with all that fiberglass on that bitch it needs to be a boat. You need to airbrush a 75hp johnson outboard on the trunk while you're at it.
LMAO 75 hp. Johnson outboard 
Old 10-05-2012, 05:51 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by eastbeast
LMAO 75 hp. Johnson outboard 
Tell u what bobby yall still lost and didn't stand up. And just like earlier you slways talk about **** u wish on . So get off moe dick and I bet u could fit 250 HP DUAL JOHNSONS ACROSS DAT RECEEDING *** FOREHEAD. BETTER YET GET A HAT FROM EDDIE. by the way obviously you like watching other mens pockets. HMMMMMMM OR IS THAT WHAT THEY CALL IT AT THE PRECINCT NOW.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Teching In

Default racin

Hey fellows i was always told the faster car doesnt always win ...... true r false ?? Ok lets say hot rod gambled on the boosted race with the intentions he couldnt make it down the pad .... just saying its not a fact well if he wins its all good thats the gamble of the race. Know man knows whos actually going to win when you line up unless you know your sandbagging and the odds r in your favor but even thats not a guarantee !!!!!! Basically the man called hisself putting on for the city and all he get from the city is a bunch off backlash on how he got whipped ...... now the country boys come down here with that cutlass and yes moe stood up for the race and thats whats up .... but he dont have to hear all the other bullshit .... no shots taken just callin what i see . What that being said a hot the next time a outter towner come let somebody else beside you r moe stand up !!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2012, 08:24 PM
Teching In

Tell u what bobby yall still lost and didn't stand up. And just like earlier you slways talk about **** u wish on . So get off moe dick and I bet u could fit 250 HP DUAL JOHNSONS ACROSS DAT RECEEDING *** FOREHEAD. BETTER YET GET A HAT FROM EDDIE. by the way obviously you like watching other mens pockets. HMMMMMMM OR IS THAT WHAT THEY CALL IT AT THE PRECINCT NOW.
look here skipper or capt which ever one you wanna be I ain't had nothing to do with y'all lil discussion so why put me in it. You and 1 2 way back got problems y'all need to deal with oh and by the way HIT SQUAD 4 LYFE BEeEEEEEItch
Old 10-06-2012, 04:49 AM
TECH Veteran

All of what i just posted and thats what you come back with?........

Boy you look like Dave Chapelle trying to **** with Eddie Murphy in the movie Nutty Professor! GTFO

Just keep on racing so we can out pockets with the benjamins and jacksons. Take a really good look at y'all record out there. Yall look like Walter L.Cohen high school trying win a football game. Peace out Gilligan.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:57 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by clayz
Hey fellows i was always told the faster car doesnt always win ...... true r false ?? Ok lets say hot rod gambled on the boosted race with the intentions he couldnt make it down the pad .... just saying its not a fact well if he wins its all good thats the gamble of the race. Know man knows whos actually going to win when you line up unless you know your sandbagging and the odds r in your favor but even thats not a guarantee !!!!!! Basically the man called hisself putting on for the city and all he get from the city is a bunch off backlash on how he got whipped ...... now the country boys come down here with that cutlass and yes moe stood up for the race and thats whats up .... but he dont have to hear all the other bullshit .... no shots taken just callin what i see . What that being said a hot the next time a outter towner come let somebody else beside you r moe stand up !!!!!!!

You caln it right Clay.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix