New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 11:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AN WHAT HAPPEN I ASK YOU HOTROD ABOUT THE BLACK MUSTANG WANTING TO RACE PHIL MONTE CARLO ALL OUT Y'ALL THREE KITS VS HIS ONE KIT STILL WAITING FOR YOUR. 101 excuse.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by JEEPBOY7th
Alllllll lawdddddddd there he go
I BET YOU WONT BET BIG ON THE TIE BREAKER IF IT EVER HAPPEN. U KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:25 PM
Teching In

AN WHAT HAPPEN I ASK YOU HOTROD ABOUT THE BLACK MUSTANG WANTING TO RACE PHIL MONTE CARLO ALL OUT Y'ALL THREE KITS VS HIS ONE KIT STILL WAITING FOR YOUR. 101 excuse.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:32 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by eastbeast
an what happen i ask you hotrod about the black mustang wanting to race phil monte carlo all out y'all three kits vs his one kit still waiting for your. 101 excuse.
brick you know what yall went to find another car, that race will happen give me some info on the rematch. Boy yall trying yall best to say anybody who run yall have so much if they beat yall or come close. Now you won't say it but keep it real you know that lil motor cannot take as much nitrous as yall trying to make people believe. First yall said it was a big block 468 then it was a 496 and now it has three kits three kits. Aint no trying to be sociable because you all about the people believing the hype wzup with the tie breaker if not cool. But your motor race is coming

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 10-02-2012 at 11:43 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:42 PM
On The Tree

YOU NO NOT TO STEP TO THAT CUTLASS HE WILL **** Y'ALL UP WE WAS WAITING ON MOE FOR A HOUR TO GET BACK IN TOWN AN GO GET HIS CAR AN DRIVE IT THERE TO RACE NOT PULL IT THERE STREET CAR. AN AS FOR THE NOVA HE GOING AROUND TRYING TO BUY PEOPLE USED BIG BLOCK RACE GAS MOTORS TO **** WITH MY LIL 346 you should feel bad making that old man spend all that money to good slower. LMAO. An if you say you no what motor I got WHY DON'T YOU RUN ME WITH THE MONTE IT'S JUST A STOCK CUBE CAM ONLY LS1 right. An to clear up some more I do have a hard plate for my car an registration to match it IF YOU RUN THAT DEALER PLATE I RACE WITH IT READS **** YOU PAY ME!!!! A I NO YOU LIKE MY BAD *** MUSTANG REMEMBER YOUR BOY CAME AN TOLD ME HOTROD SAID HE WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR!! I SAID THAT BITCH AIN'T FOR SALE FIND YOUR OWN HOTROD.
YOU A ******* LIE NONE OF MY PEOPLE WANT THAT ****. AND DAT MOTOR WAS IN A TA PIECE MAN DONT PLAY DUMB. WE BEEN **** DAT **** UP. GET ON DAT GUN AND BRING YOUR ***. YOU FULL OF **** TALKING LOUD AND SAYING NOTHING. **** A MOTOR RACE LIKE YOU SAY GETCHA SOME QUIT TRYING TO PUSH OTHER PEOPLE IN THE MIX. YEAH THE CUTLASS MAY BEAT US JUST LIKE IT MAY NOT. TRYING TO BUY ANOTHER MOTOR FOR THE NOVA THERE IS ANOTHER LIE. I JUST SAID THERE IS ALWAYS A STORY IF SOMEONE GETS CLOSE OR BEAT YALL. NOW IF THE NOVA WHOOP YOU THEY GOT A DIFFERENT MOTOR. MAN YOU A JOKE. YOUR RACE IS COMING I JUST SAID THAT FOUR TIMES WRITE IT DOWN.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:46 PM
On The Tree

I will fuss with you a lil more tomorrow gotta go to work in the A.M.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:51 PM
Teching In

Hotrod you the new dinky talk a lot of **** an can't back it up do y'all have anything in your camp that can give me a motor to motor race when the sun come up. An you telling me i'm lyin big dave told me you wanted to buy my ****. Si i guess he thinks you need a car since you pawn the silver one... Lmfao.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:03 AM
On The Tree

Hotrod you the new dinky talk a lot of **** an can't back it up do y'all have anything in your camp that can give me a motor to motor race when the sun come up. An you telling me i'm lyin big dave told me you wanted to buy my ****. Si i guess he thinks you need a car since you pawn the silver one... Lmfao.
Dat just made me get outta bed. I never pawned a thing in my life and damn sure wouldn't do it to one of the badest ****** on tech. You will see the real SILVER BULLET / GORILLA. Sooner than you want too. Nighty night turtle boy.lol
Old 10-03-2012, 12:13 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
I BET YOU WONT BET BIG ON THE TIE BREAKER IF IT EVER HAPPEN. U KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW.
Yea you right, we know. We know that dat Monte can't, and won't **** wit dat stock bottom end yellow ***** ******! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Race car (Joan Rivers) vs street car (Big Bird) and we put da smack down. . . . . . . I told you we was gone kick yall ****** assssssssssssssssssssssss! ! ! (Sounding like Pee Wee on House Party) LMFAO
Old 10-03-2012, 12:25 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Dat just made me get outta bed. You will see the real SILVER BULLET / GORILLA. Sooner than you want too. Nighty night turtle boy.lol
Oh nah yo **** is a Silver Bullet? ? ? It's cool, just go ahead and admit. . . . . . You a fan of dat bad ***** ******. We, along wit All Out, and Que got chall converting yall **** into full blown race cars just 2 be able 2 compete wit some ol' regular man street cars that can drive 2 the Saints vs Atlanta game (in Atlanta). Thats pathetic, you bout 2 bring dat big block race car out chea 2 try and shake back alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll these L's Black Hole been takin. Aint gone happen, we gone continue whipping yall *** wit these lil street cars until yall get da pic. . . . . . Dat yall can't **** wit da Squad! ! !: hail::ha il::hail :: hail: Oh yea since yall hiring privte I's 2 spy on us @ da track, I know you like how I purged da n2o @ State Capital then ran a 10.16 on da motor spinning hitting the rev limiter. I'm not stupid enough 2 show my hand unless a ***** payin 4 it. Specaily wit big mouth Dinky being there. . . . . . Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm ;-)

Last edited by sky; 10-03-2012 at 12:45 AM.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:30 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
Yea you right, we know. We know that dat Monte can't, and won't **** wit dat stock bottom end yellow ***** ******! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Race car (Joan Rivers) vs street car (Big Bird) and we put da smack down. . . . . . . I told you we was gone kick yall ****** assssssssssssssssssssssss! ! ! (Sounding like Pee Wee on House Party) LMFAO
LMAO. MOE YOU NO IT THEY TURNIN THEY CARS TO RACE CARS TO PLAY ON THE STREET. WE GON HAVE HOT ROD JUMP IN FROM CAR TO CAR TO TRY TO BET OUR LIL STREET CARS. SHAME ON THEM!!!!! : In my church voice : LMAO
Old 10-03-2012, 12:35 AM
sky
Staging Lane

It aint about who got the most Ci. nor who spray's da most n2o. It takes knowledge and dem green backs (like my potna Slowness say it). And we got da best of both worlds! ! ! We already yall with Big Bird, and da Green Goblin vs yall 2 race cars. (Joan Rivers & Gold member)
Old 10-03-2012, 12:37 AM
sky
Staging Lane

LMAO. MOE YOU NO IT THEY TURNIN THEY CARS TO RACE CARS TO PLAY ON THE STREET. WE GON HAVE HOT ROD JUMP IN FROM CAR TO CAR TO TRY TO BET OUR LIL STREET CARS. SHAME ON THEM!!!!! : In my church voice : LMAO
Like dem old folks say, : Um, um, ummmmmmmmmmm. LOL
Old 10-03-2012, 12:49 AM
sky
Staging Lane

I know dat **** made yall sick how that lil stock bottom end, cam only, 100 shot through a punk *** nozzel whop yall big time race car's ***. Dat **** made yall want 2 LMFAO
Old 10-03-2012, 01:19 AM
Teching In

YEP YOU MADE THEM COME BACK TO THE REAL WORLD. I GUESS HIS SECOND KIT DIDN'T COME ON AGAIN !!!!!!! SHEEEEEEDDDDDD. PHIL KNOCK THE WIRE OFF THE BIG KIT WHEN HE WAS HOOKIN UP( the fog lights) I mint HEADLIGHTS. In my hotrod voice LOL
Old 10-03-2012, 01:33 AM
Teching In

Hotrod the strom is over every one on the block got lights but phill monte Carlo. LMAO ITS ABOUT TO BE 2013 having a car you call a street car that don't have headlights ain't cool. LMAO I'M GON GET Y'ALL A SHIRT THAT READ. YOU GON NEED LIGHTS BECUSE OUR *** WAYYYYY DOWN IN A BLACKHOLE!!!!! GOT LIGHTS. RIBB IT. in my BUD  FROG VOICE!!!

Last edited by eastbeast; 10-03-2012 at 01:41 AM.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:11 AM
On The Tree

Default Tell you What.

You brought up a valid point YOU WON'T BE GIVING THE RACE BACK LIKE YOU JUST ADMITTED. SO IF THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS IS BEING SATISFIED WITH A 1 AND 1 BETWEEN THE TWO CAUSE YOU KNOW IT WAS A BLESSING IS FINE. KNOWLEDGE FROM WHAT LETTING SOMEONE ELSE TUNE AND BUILD YOUR MOTOR. COME ON MAN. YOU MAY SPEND SOME MONEY WE'LL JUST SAY THAT. BRICK YOU STEADY REPPING BUT YOU KNOW SUGAR FROM **** ALSO THATS WHY YOU TALKING DAT ON DA MOTOR ****. NOW I GOT A BIG BLOCK IN MY CAR. PEOPLE DO YALL SEE A TREND HERE RACE CARS THAT IS THE SAME LIL MOTOR THAT RACED Q AND YOU ARE CORRECT 355 CI OF PURE TERROR YOU ARE AFRAID OF TAKE YOUR LIL WIN AND HOLD ON. (IN MY MAHALIA JACKSON VOICE.) MOE YOUR CAR WAS LIGHTER THAN THE MONTE ON RACE NIGHT. THINK I DIDNT NOTICE EVERYTHING PULLED OUT THAT CAR. DINKY WORKING FOR YA PULLING YA SEATS OUT AND EVERYTHING ELSE.
IT MAKES NO SENSE ARGUING WITH YALL, YALL LIKE TO ENTERTAIN EACH OTHER SO WE'LL SEE WHAT YALL HAVE TO SAY WHEN THAT SMALL BLOCK TOUCH THE STREET AND NO NOT A BIG BLOCK. So with that being said. Yall can continue the entertainment. See yall soon.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 10-03-2012 at 09:43 AM.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:31 AM
Teching In

damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tha grease gettn hot ****
Old 10-03-2012, 08:51 AM
12 Second Club

I need some ls2 style injectors anybody have some for sale
Old 10-03-2012, 10:50 AM
Teching In

OK MY CAR HAS A STOCK PISTON 346. An you say phil car got a built 355. So I think it would be a good race. Why y'all won't just race for the he'll of it Its just dam racing if you don't race fair JUST SAY THAT.!!!!

Last edited by eastbeast; 10-03-2012 at 10:58 AM.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix