New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2013, 08:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sky
Thanks li brother
Hey MOE if you keep dis up dog REX JUST MIGHT GIVE YOU A FLOAT IN Their PARADE!!!!!! LMAO !!!!!!!! WHO NUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!
Old 01-28-2013, 09:25 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by clayz
Hey MOE if you keep dis up dog REX JUST MIGHT GIVE YOU A FLOAT IN Their PARADE!!!!!! LMAO !!!!!!!! WHO NUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!
U a clown on da low big dog. Lmao
Old 01-28-2013, 09:32 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Travose21
MAN UP AND RACE ME ALL OUT WITH THE VETTE AND IF I BEAT THE VETTE THEN YOU COME BACK WITH YOUR TRANS AM. SO IF YOU NOT GOING TO GIVE ME A RACE ON THE JUICE THEN YOU STRAIGHT LAME FOR THAT. BUT IF THATS WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO DO THEN YOU SHOWING YOUR STRAIGHT SPORTSMANSHIP WHICH IS A NEGATIVE.
Travis, first of all you know aint a motherfuckin thing about me lame. You know wuz poppin wit me! We gone kill this like this, my Trans Am vs your Trans Am March 9th ALL OUT 4 da $$$$MONEY$$$$
Old 01-28-2013, 10:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by clayz
Say Clay to say I don't race much I should can't get one when I am in battle mode lmfao
Old 01-28-2013, 11:09 PM
12 Second Club

straight negative sportsmanship......this is what we wanna do

chin checka street car on one kit vs usain bolt on one kit.......
black ops on PLATE KIT yes I said PLATE KIT VS USAIN BOLT ON THE KIT....
NOW WHATS UP. when you on the hot seat and we at your neck on what we like to do go on the juice u back out with usain bolt. but when a ***** say lets go on motor you jump up and down. im starting to think u spraying that car and you all out with that ***** f u c k a cause when we say lets go on the nitrous u back out and crawfish and say we gotta run the trans am........... if we cant run the vette on the nitrous like I stated about you might as not race us at all. u judge ya races and pick them at your terms to much. Imma call you judge moethis....
who here on tech would like to see chin checka red trans am vs usain bolt..
and black ops on usain bolt......***** we trying to run a train on that pretty yellow bone with one HARD KIT LMAO WHATS GOOD JUDGE MOETHIS
Old 01-28-2013, 11:55 PM
On The Tree

straight negative sportsmanship......this is what we wanna do

chin checka street car on one kit vs usain bolt on one kit.......
black ops on PLATE KIT yes I said PLATE KIT VS USAIN BOLT ON THE KIT....
NOW WHATS UP. when you on the hot seat and we at your neck on what we like to do go on the juice u back out with usain bolt. but when a ***** say lets go on motor you jump up and down. im starting to think u spraying that car and you all out with that ***** f u c k a cause when we say lets go on the nitrous u back out and crawfish and say we gotta run the trans am........... if we cant run the vette on the nitrous like I stated about you might as not race us at all. u judge ya races and pick them at your terms to much. Imma call you judge moethis....
who here on tech would like to see chin checka red trans am vs usain bolt..
and black ops on usain bolt......***** we trying to run a train on that pretty yellow bone with one HARD KIT LMAO WHATS GOOD JUDGE MOETHIS
I would like to see those. Hey judge the red car top off at the pump just like u. Hey tell Balif Brick we would like to approach the bench with exhibit A, B and C. A= Chin Checka on dat brown, Black Ops on dat hellified BOUNCE BACK and DAT MONTE NO NAME ANYMORE ON THEM PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT DRUGS. THE BALL IS IN THE JUDGES HANDS. JTFO. And thats the order.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 01-29-2013 at 12:00 AM.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
I would like to see those. Hey judge the red car top off at the pump just like u. Hey tell Balif Brick we would like to approach the bench with exhibit A, B and C. A= Chin Checka on dat brown, Black Ops on dat hellified BOUNCE BACK and DAT MONTE NO NAME ANYMORE ON THEM PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT DRUGS. THE BALL IS IN THE JUDGES HANDS. JTFO. And thats the order.
Order in da court !!!!!!! Order in da court
Old 01-29-2013, 07:37 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MazantMule
Say Clay to say I don't race much I should can't get one when I am in battle mode lmfao
Yeah you been gettin the short end of the cops !!!!! But ill save you a dance homie !!! Who nuuuuuuu lmao
Old 01-29-2013, 09:54 AM
Teching In

I will see them all real soon an when I'm done with them I'm gone have them putting together a collection pot to help you get your car out the PAWN SHOP. BLACK HOLE IS HIT FOR THE REST OF OF THE YEAR. DON'T BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH in my (TEE JAMES VOICE)
Old 01-29-2013, 10:03 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by eastbeast
I will see them all real soon an when I'm done with them I'm gone have them putting together a collection pot to help you get your car out the PAWN SHOP. BLACK HOLE IS HIT FOR THE REST OF OF THE YEAR. DON'T BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH in my (TEE JAMES VOICE)
Man man man can I have a rib cuz yall boyzs got dat grill smokin in dis bitch!!!!!! Lmao
Old 01-29-2013, 10:19 AM
Teching In

Man man man I can't wait!
Old 01-29-2013, 10:47 AM
On The Tree

LOL PAWN SHOP I tell u what if I had to pawn sumn u a millionaire. The word is u had to pawn sumn to get the head gasket for yours. I could have sworn u told everbody on the radio show the car was ready almost three weeks ago and still no one has seen it. HMMMMMM. LESSON DON'T PAWN THE STEERING WHEEL FOR THE SAME CAR U TRYING TO FIX. NOW U GOT HEAD GASKETS AND NO STEERING WHEEL. We hit no more like gonna be hitn hit squad all year.
Old 01-29-2013, 11:10 AM
sky
Staging Lane

LOL PAWN SHOP I tell u what if I had to pawn sumn u a millionaire. The word is u had to pawn sumn to get the head gasket for yours. I could have sworn u told everbody on the radio show the car was ready almost three weeks ago and still no one has seen it. HMMMMMM. LESSON DON'T PAWN THE STEERING WHEEL FOR THE SAME CAR U TRYING TO FIX. NOW U GOT HEAD GASKETS AND NO STEERING WHEEL. We hit no more like gonna be hitn hit squad all year.
Yall been un-sucessful so far this year! **** what Travis talkin bout, we runnin ALL OUT wit da Silver Bullet PERIOD. Travis always puttin out bad low. Nah everytime I race yall wit Usain Bolt he think I'm on nitrous. LMFAO What's wrong Travis dat *** still sore? ? ? Jtfo I let you check 4 a money maker kit and you still giving me charges of doping ? ? ? ? Dats down bad son. But that's the type of charges you get when yo **** flying. . . .
Old 01-29-2013, 11:11 AM
sky
Staging Lane

i will see them all real soon an when i'm done with them i'm gone have them putting together a collection pot to help you get your car out the pawn shop. Black hole is hit for the rest of of the year. Don't believe me just watch in my (tee james voice)
lmfao
Old 01-29-2013, 11:14 AM
sky
Staging Lane

straight negative sportsmanship......
Negative spotsmanship, stop it Travis. Negative spotsmanship is you still saying you think I'm sprayin my car even when I say I'm on motor. After I let you check da car 4 a $$$money$$$ maker kit. Nah dat's some hatin type ****! ! !
Old 01-29-2013, 11:55 AM
Teching In

Boy you need to stop all that stunt play YO car been down for 3 YEARS. I REPEAT. 3 YEARS MY CAR 3 WEEKS. NOW WHAT YOUR NEXT EXCUSE. CAN YOU BRING THE MONTE OUT THI WEEKEND SO I CAN **** ON YOU AGAIN. WHAT'S UP????
Old 01-29-2013, 01:22 PM
12 Second Club

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING MOE. YOU AGGREED TO RUN ME on ONE KIT TO ONE KIT... PLATE KIT VS PLATE KIT. IM SAYING OK LETS DO IT. SO WHATS THE BULLSHIT NOW. YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE...... WHY DONT YOU RACE ME ON THE NITROUS WITH USAIN BOLT. YOU TRYING TO RUN FROM THIS A S S WHIPPING I AM ABOUT TO PUT ON YOUR ***. USAIN BOLT GOT NITROUS ON IT. RUN ON NITROUS PEER NO SPORTSMANSHIP JUST LIKE I SAID. YOU GOT THE MOTOR RACE YOU WANTED SO IMMA GIVE YOU THE NITROUS RACE YOU WANT SO LETS GO.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:28 PM
12 Second Club

Imma tell you like this moe black ops not going to run the siver car all out. The reason why is you have a race car. You dont sit like me. Naaaa if u dont want to run me with usain bolt the car that beat me on the motor then we aint gonna race period..... Im sick of you with the bull **** moe. Run black ops on the nitrous plate kit to plate kit
Old 01-29-2013, 01:38 PM
On The Tree

Boy you need to stop all that stunt play YO car been down for 3 YEARS. I REPEAT. 3 YEARS MY CAR 3 WEEKS. NOW WHAT YOUR NEXT EXCUSE. CAN YOU BRING THE MONTE OUT THI WEEKEND SO I CAN **** ON YOU AGAIN. WHAT'S UP????
Na brick life for me doesn't revolve around the car. I don't give a **** if it takes another 6 years. AIN'T **** U GOT OR EVER PUT TOGETHER WILL BEAT ANY OF MY CARS. THAT'S WHY U NEVER STEPPED UP. NOW WHATS UR EXCUSE FOR NOT RACING MY STUFF ALL THAT TIME. IF THE MONTE IS READY AND U FINISHED REPLACING ALL THAT **** U BROKE I'M GONNA WHOOP YOUR *** THIS WEEKEND PERIOD. TALKING DAT ****. If not u can run chin checka Now what.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:43 PM
On The Tree

And secondly it's not in me to stunt. I leave that to u like u did on the radio show. I gotcha u homie.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix