New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 02:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man I got to start getting on tech more. Yall boys be going hard!!!
Old 01-29-2013, 02:35 PM
Teching In

Ewwwee man!
Old 01-29-2013, 02:35 PM
TECH Regular

I think we need to start a group on facebook like them Natchez Boys. They go hard on there. What chall think?
Old 01-29-2013, 06:07 PM
12 Second Club

Who wanna see this double date.....

Chin checka (red ta) vs brick and
black ops vs usian bolt PLATE KIT VS PLATE KIT
Old 01-29-2013, 08:27 PM
On The Tree

Old 01-29-2013, 09:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ddcook07
I think we need to start a group on facebook like them Natchez Boys. They go hard on there. What chall think?
A G8 I str8 cant do know face bookin almost took me out lmao !!!!!!
Old 01-29-2013, 10:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Travose21
Who wanna see this double date.....

Chin checka (red ta) vs brick and
black ops vs usian bolt PLATE KIT VS PLATE KIT
That would be niceeeeeee!!!!!! A ops hook it up!!!!
Old 01-29-2013, 10:22 PM
On The Tree

black oooooooooop!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-30-2013, 01:10 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Imma tell you like this moe black ops not going to run the siver car all out. The reason why is you have a race car. You dont sit like me. Naaaa if u dont want to run me with usain bolt the car that beat me on the motor then we aint gonna race period..... Im sick of you with the bull **** moe. Run black ops on the nitrous plate kit to plate kit
U gone get sick of me whoping yo ***! (If you not already 2 that point) You keep on ****** wit me, you gone **** around, and **** around, and **** around, and be in da poor house. (Lmao) And I don't want 2 see you there Travis! My Trans Am is the same car you raced, and got whoped by. Just man up and line up! You on here sayin you always gotta handicap your so called "all nitrous car" 2 run me. So that's why I aint goin 2 run you wit Usain Bolt cause once again you will be saying you had 2 un-hook something (fogger). The next time we race it will be my Trans Am ALLLLLLLL OUTTTTTTTT, so you can throw the excuse of you "handicaping" your car 2 race me in da dumpster you dodged and made you run into your neighbours BRICK pourch, (LMAO, you know you have nightmares about BRICK(s) all in yo sleep) bring it all out and I'll be all out. And if you don't want 2 race it, you lost ALLLLLLLLL yo bronnie points 4rom me. Cause you know it's a True street car with a cage, A/C, heat, power steering, H.I.D headlights and fog lights, Alpine radio 2 amps 2 10" woofers 4 6 1/2's, brake tag hard plate, 2 front seats, headliner, carpet, all interior pannels. And can drive dat bitch ANYWHERE I please. Now you have all the above minus NO A/C, minus no cage, and the cage 4 me= more weight! Now where is the diffrence Travis? ? ?

Last edited by sky; 01-30-2013 at 01:27 AM.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:54 AM
12 Second Club

That trans am is not stock displacement like I am so that's a big difference u got more tire on the ground means u can hook that thing on all u got. I'm far from stupid and u far from stupid. U can have the same motor u had when u raced me I don't give a ****. U want me to say **** it and let's go but not no more my friend imma pick my races wisely from now on. Or we won't race period cause I'm broke I'm about to go to the poor house so leave this poor man along or race me on my terms since. My terms all simi all out for me on one kit vs u on one kit your so called 100 shot. Then ill come and turn this bitch lose and race that race car trans am u got and watch me gap both of your cars
Old 01-30-2013, 01:56 AM
12 Second Club

U can't get no better than that
Old 01-30-2013, 08:39 AM
9 Second Club

Cool My opinion

When a man take a race just to give action, I think the same should be offered to him. That's why I don't race my **** when it's in the favor of the next man. I'm the same as Travis, and I'm sure a lot of people feel the same. When you loose because of you handicapping your car, it ***** with you bad. All I can say to you Travis is, you give action but you don't get it in return. You had the same issues with dinky and I think the iroc. That's what racing has became playboy. Guys get in your head and make you do dumb **** and you running around with your head cut off chasing get back. If I was you, I would sit back and take a deep breath and say **** it. You are a true giant when it comes to the N.O scene. I applaud you for your quick return after the wreck. Most people would have gave up.........HOLD YOUR ******* HEAD UP PLAYBOY, STOP CHASING ACTION. When your name holds weight, action finds you..............let moe continue his KILLING spree, he's coming back to you. The man's new to the game, and true to the game and he has his knowledge on point. You guys that sideline should never rag on a guy that gives action because it takes 2 people to do this and only 1 will win. Lets start giving both there due credit........
Old 01-30-2013, 09:01 AM
Staging Lane

That trans am is not stock displacement like I am so that's a big difference u got more tire on the ground means u can hook that thing on all u got. I'm far from stupid and u far from stupid. U can have the same motor u had when u raced me I don't give a ****. U want me to say **** it and let's go but not no more my friend imma pick my races wisely from now on. Or we won't race period cause I'm broke I'm about to go to the poor house so leave this poor man along or race me on my terms since. My terms all simi all out for me on one kit vs u on one kit your so called 100 shot. Then ill come and turn this bitch lose and race that race car trans am u got and watch me gap both of your cars
You got a 346?
Old 01-30-2013, 09:22 AM
12 Second Club

No I'm talking about stock suspension displacement slowness. I'm stock suspension he tubbed so imma do like Corey said cause now he joined up with blackhole ill just set back and let the race come to me.........and if its not in my favor then **** it
Old 01-30-2013, 09:39 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 408lq9
When a man take a race just to give action, I think the same should be offered to him. That's why I don't race my **** when it's in the favor of the next man. I'm the same as Travis, and I'm sure a lot of people feel the same. When you loose because of you handicapping your car, it ***** with you bad. All I can say to you Travis is, you give action but you don't get it in return. You had the same issues with dinky and I think the iroc. That's what racing has became playboy. Guys get in your head and make you do dumb **** and you running around with your head cut off chasing get back. If I was you, I would sit back and take a deep breath and say **** it. You are a true giant when it comes to the N.O scene. I applaud you for your quick return after the wreck. Most people would have gave up.........HOLD YOUR ******* HEAD UP PLAYBOY, STOP CHASING ACTION. When your name holds weight, action finds you..............let moe continue his KILLING spree, he's coming back to you. The man's new to the game, and true to the game and he has his knowledge on point. You guys that sideline should never rag on a guy that gives action because it takes 2 people to do this and only 1 will win. Lets start giving both there due credit........
What IROC you talking about?
Old 01-30-2013, 09:44 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
What IROC you talking about?
I was speaking of your camp. my statement was I think a hit dog will holla
Old 01-30-2013, 09:46 AM
12 Second Club

The iroc beat me all out, he almost hit me but its cool
Old 01-30-2013, 09:52 AM
Teching In

The iroc beat me all out, he almost hit me but its cool
You almost hit me! You better look at the video!
Old 01-30-2013, 09:59 AM
9 Second Club

Default Here kitty kitty

Travis has announced twice that blackhole and myself have joined forces. Hit squad, you been on deck with me. Anything y'all got for me at the PAD? All out racing. 10.5w nova,ss mustang, g-body wagon and a g-body cutlass. Just say when and where. Hit squad, y'all named yo man Corey blue. So it want be know confusion when I go to his ***, my firebird's called HEADBUSSA from now on. This message is for anybody reading. And to them WHITEBOYS, you can call any BITCH you want, we fading them. BLACKHOLE/HEADBUSSA say pick yo man. Stop race stopping and picking your races, pick yo ******* man.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:59 AM
12 Second Club

Here we go again. I got on one gun out the gate magic, we was neck and neck. I got on my 2nd gun and you started comming close to me so i got off the second gun and got back on the second gun and i started skating and getting all wiggily and **** but its cool you won, so please dont fuss with me back and foward my **** go straight son trust me and everybody knows

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix