New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2012, 09:38 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok bobby i was not gon say nothing but for a person that dont even race is talking like he did something. from now on y dont you just keep helping everybody with there setup on the maintance form and get ya damn car fix. cause from what i was told you put a combo together and that ***** f u c k a was not hitting on ****. we took a couple L's so and what. how many W's and L's did you take. huummmmmmm let em think. YOU A GOTTA NOT A NADAAAAA ONE CAUSE

SO LEAVE US ALONE LET US REUP AND GET OUR **** RIGHT AND I PROMISE THIS WE WONT LOSE IN MY BOODIE VOICE DERE HE ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Old 10-06-2012, 09:44 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by clayz
Hey fellows i was always told the faster car doesnt always win ...... true r false ?? Ok lets say hot rod gambled on the boosted race with the intentions he couldnt make it down the pad .... just saying its not a fact well if he wins its all good thats the gamble of the race. Know man knows whos actually going to win when you line up unless you know your sandbagging and the odds r in your favor but even thats not a guarantee !!!!!! Basically the man called hisself putting on for the city and all he get from the city is a bunch off backlash on how he got whipped ...... now the country boys come down here with that cutlass and yes moe stood up for the race and thats whats up .... but he dont have to hear all the other bullshit .... no shots taken just callin what i see . What that being said a hot the next time a outter towner come let somebody else beside you r moe stand up !!!!!!!
Much respect 4rom Hit Squad. 4 Black Hole taking that race with BoostedGt. But we know when a race just don't make no sense, and is a no win situation. That's why I didn't race that fast ***** ****** whern he asked. But if I had sum10 in his class, Errybody 4rom da N.O know I would of put on 4 da city! ! ! Everytime a out of towner come down here wit a car anywhere near my class I put on! (Sounding like Jeezy) Clayz, da reason Hot Rod's lost 2 Boosted GT is talked about, and my loss 2 the Natchaz Boys is not is because BoostedGt put a gap band on Joan Rivers, And Jack Mack (NTZ Cutlass) only got away from Big Bird by a fender. Both cars were really the waaaaaaaaayyy faster cars. But the difference is between loosing by a fender to a car that's way faster than me, and Hot Rod losing by 20 cars to a car that's way faster than him. . . . . . .

Last edited by sky; 10-06-2012 at 11:12 AM.
Old 10-06-2012, 09:52 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Default Boosted GT

Hey Boosted GT, you called out almost every car @ me and Boom race. But when you called out Big Knuck Nova, why didn't that race happen. Since you so willing 2 run pro mod's, big tire car's, chasis car's, etc? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Old 10-06-2012, 09:58 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Lastly I don't usually talk **** when we win others do but from here on out have yall vest on. I don't care if yall talk **** that's a part of it. JUST BE ABLE TO EXCEPT IT. SEE YALL SOON.
I took it the whoooooooooooole 4 months it took yall 2 give me my race back. So nah it's my turn 2 rub it in! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Last edited by sky; 10-06-2012 at 11:11 AM.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:51 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
I took it the whoooooooooooole 4 months it took yall 2 give me my race back. So nah it's my turn rub it in! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Moe you alright with me in da game homie !!!!!! Keep doin what you doin!!!
Old 10-06-2012, 11:10 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by clayz
Moe you alright with me in da game homie !!!!!! Keep doin what you doin!!!
Thanks big homie! ! !
Old 10-06-2012, 01:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky
I took it the whoooooooooooole 4 months it took yall 2 give me my race back. So nah it's my turn 2 rub it in! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Rub it in but lets say he beat me by twenty you not saying the Natchez boys were on motor and patted from the EIGHTH MILE. **** IT I WILL BE POSTING THE VIDEO FROM THAT RACE SINCE YOU KEEP BRAGGING THAT YOU LOST BY A FENDER. MAN DAT BOY COULD HAVE PUT WHAT HE WANTED ON. Yeah he paid u the courtesy of letting u sit in the Fender. We got wicked and we didn't hook back up. So I got out of it. Rub it in and hope you got enough in the silver car since you wanna wait.

Natchez boys on da. Motor vs Moe on da spray
You tube title

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 10-06-2012 at 01:44 PM.
Old 10-06-2012, 03:45 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Rub it in but lets say he beat me by twenty you not saying the Natchez boys were on motor and patted from the EIGHTH MILE. **** IT I WILL BE POSTING THE VIDEO FROM THAT RACE SINCE YOU KEEP BRAGGING THAT YOU LOST BY A FENDER. MAN DAT BOY COULD HAVE PUT WHAT HE WANTED ON. Yeah he paid u the courtesy of letting u sit in the Fender. We got wicked and we didn't hook back up. So I got out of it. Rub it in and hope you got enough in the silver car since you wanna wait.

Natchez boys on da. Motor vs Moe on da spray
You tube title
I'll be the first to say that the cutlass is wayyyyyy faster than me. But he didn't let me sit on his fender, he fought 2 keep traction alllllllllll the way through the 1320. So he could'nt lift unless it was to keep the car from coming out of his lane. Call it like it is. That Monte Carlo don't have **** on that Cutlass, Yall didnt break the tires loose, the car just don't go straight!
Old 10-06-2012, 03:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky
I'll be the first to say that the cutlass is wayyyyyy faster than me. But he didn't let me sit on his fender, he fought 2 keep traction alllllllllll the way through the 1320. So he could'nt lift unless it was to keep the car from coming out of his lane. Call it like it is. That Monte Carlo don't have **** on that Cutlass, Yall didnt break the tires loose, the car just don't go straight!
Ok cool I cant argue with yall when yall run it back we'll see.
Old 10-07-2012, 02:15 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Ok cool I cant argue with yall when yall run it back we'll see.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:26 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by sky
Hey Boosted GT, you called out almost every car @ me and Boom race. But when you called out Big Knuck Nova, why didn't that race happen. Since you so willing 2 run pro mod's, big tire car's, chasis car's, etc? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Cause Knuck aint wanna make it right. You know im not gonna throw my boy in the ring headup with someone 3 weightclasses above him. Told him woulda tried him headup on 1 kit or backtire & hit in the 1/8 with everything he got. He wasnt interested in either so that was that. Street is a diff story...

AY BOOM.... YOU KNOW WHAT FALSE ADVERTISEMENT IS?
Old 10-07-2012, 10:50 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Travose21
ok bobby i was not gon say nothing but for a person that dont even race is talking like he did something. from now on y dont you just keep helping everybody with there setup on the maintance form and get ya damn car fix. cause from what i was told you put a combo together and that ***** f u c k a was not hitting on ****. we took a couple L's so and what. how many W's and L's did you take. huummmmmmm let em think. YOU A GOTTA NOT A NADAAAAA ONE CAUSE
It don't matter how many wins or losses I have. The only thing that matters is that my pockets are winning and yours are losing.

You're as dumb as a box of rocks but if the box has 9 rocks, its smarter than you.

How is it that I did the tuning on Magic's car and it was killing the life out of blackhole, but you say you heard I put a combo together that wasn't hitting on ****? You need to stop believeing what you hear and believe what you see. What you did see was the tailights of that camaro twice!
Old 10-07-2012, 11:20 AM
Teching In

Old 10-07-2012, 11:46 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SL0WNESS
Cause Knuck aint wanna make it right. You know im not gonna throw my boy in the ring headup with someone 3 weightclasses above him. Told him woulda tried him headup on 1 kit or backtire & hit in the 1/8 with everything he got. He wasnt interested in either so that was that. Street is a diff story...

AY BOOM.... YOU KNOW WHAT FALSE ADVERTISEMENT IS?
We also asked for BLUE ICE but they decided to run the black mustang and didnt have enough time to run boostedgt cause the track was closing
Old 10-07-2012, 12:02 PM
Teching In

Old 10-07-2012, 12:12 PM
Teching In

Old 10-07-2012, 12:13 PM
Teching In

looks like that bitch went str8 to me (RIP JOAN RIVERS )
Old 10-07-2012, 12:22 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by JEEPBOY7th
looks like that bitch went str8 to me (RIP JOAN RIVERS )
S.S. minnow took the win light and turned that mustang into a donkey.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:30 PM
Teching In

Thats because he didnt give you Ev-ery-thing!!!!!
Old 10-07-2012, 12:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ->BJ<-
Thats because he didnt give you Ev-ery-thing!!!!!
I know I didn't see no flames under there lol

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix