New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 05:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
Buddy and Walt spookin they been cop'n pleas all day,..scared of ricky b ****,..talk all dat gangsta **** but when time done ran out all they keep hollin Dave Dave Dave...ay Dave u must got dem boys under a protection plan... I said ay I know somebody wit a 9 sec car..they words...Dave Dave Dave..like u beetle juice r supm..lol harahan auto been open all day
Lol i know harahan been open i just left there gettin filled up i thought there would be some action tonight
Old 10-09-2012, 06:14 PM
Teching In

Any of you scary *** nuggas wanna do something tonight IJS
Old 10-09-2012, 06:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JEEPBOY7th
Any of you scary *** nuggas wanna do something tonight IJS
Not from the looks of it
Old 10-09-2012, 06:31 PM
Teching In

So y'all telling me buddy and Walt got full bottles and don't wanna run Rickey Bobby the great what's really going on ? Ay Rickey I'm not scared you said I get the hit lets do this since none of these lil bOyZ don't wanna race .I see ima have to put bountys on these ****** cars buddy ill bet you $300 against Rickey b and Walt ill bet you $100 cause (no rev) lol now who mad ?
Old 10-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Teching In

Rickey bobby said he want Walt & buddy at the same dam time !!!!
Old 10-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Teching In

Buddy and Walt spookin they been cop'n pleas all day,..scared of ricky b ****,..talk all dat gangsta **** but when time done ran out all they keep hollin Dave Dave Dave...ay Dave u must got dem boys under a protection plan... I said ay I know somebody wit a 9 sec car..they words...Dave Dave Dave..like u beetle juice r supm..lol harahan auto been open all day
Amen to that bo ion really know bout the Walt dude but buddy be wit all that slick side spraying **** that get them paws put on you and the ***** still be picking races Smh that **** bad!!!! But I got something for that *** soon ON MOTOR!!! Straight like that.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:15 PM
TECH Regular

Ya know what.."man. buddy dont be pullin dat on dem fools round the corner!!ricky b got mind control over buddy..when ricky b come around he be quiet,but when ricky b leave he be talkin again"..in my smokey voice ...
Old 10-09-2012, 10:28 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Ya know what.."man. buddy dont be pullin dat on dem fools round the corner!!ricky b got mind control over buddy..when ricky b come around he be quiet,but when ricky b leave he be talkin again"..in my smokey voice ...
JTFO, I smell action! ! !
Old 10-10-2012, 08:52 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
JTFO, I smell action! ! !
Lmfao Moe I got the baby car seat in my **** right now lol. Man we talking real street cars.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:41 AM
Teching In

Y'all cant really be tryna get me to race a ***** dat bad to where y'all gotta put it on face book I know kl told u do it he all on tech talkin **** but like told him when I was runnin my **** da west side was no where to be found not hakim bow **** I would have even raced boom but now dey want to all of a sudden come out and race **** dat dey gone wait till I get my **** right and catch dis *** whippin
Old 10-10-2012, 10:43 AM
Teching In

It's starting to get greasy in here lets see who gon be the first to cook something up!!!!!! LMAO
Old 10-10-2012, 11:37 AM
TECH Regular

He tryna play like he a victim bein victimized...Dat silver vette would **** ova buddy straight up and down straight up..***** gon pull all buddy helmet off when dat silver vette blow Round him......".come on craig get up craig"....if drastic measures called for next few times the pad got supm goin on rickey b parking next to the startin line..soon as buddy think about passing we gon be burning out ..get down r lay down ....race rickeyb or starve for a race out chea..lmao
Old 10-10-2012, 11:46 AM
Teching In

He tryna play like he a victim bein victimized...Dat silver vette would **** ova buddy straight up and down straight up..***** gon pull all buddy helmet off when dat silver vette blow Round him......".come on craig get up craig"....if drastic measures called for next few times the pad got supm goin on rickey b parking next to the startin line..soon as buddy think about passing we gon be burning out ..get down r lay down ....race rickeyb or starve for a race out chea..lmao
Yall boys goin hard in the paint huh
Old 10-10-2012, 12:35 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 70ChevyNova
Yeah its bout time to put a end to dat buddy ****..and not just wuth rickey car.the other car from ova hea too..but in the mean time wuzup buddy..u shakin like booty meat...a lot of people on hea don't know some of the bold statements this man make..
Old 10-10-2012, 12:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 70ChevyNova
yea and we trying to go even harder in the track bite but buddy wants to hide under lil Dave's nut sack like lil Wayne said last week ,he can't save you from the real world ( racers) lmaoooooooooo so grow your own NUTS
Old 10-10-2012, 12:40 PM
Teching In

yea and we trying to go even harder in the track bite but buddy wants to hide under lil Dave's nut sack like lil Wayne said last week ,he can't save you from the real world ( racers) lmaoooooooooo
Lmfao
Old 10-10-2012, 12:49 PM
Teching In

Man yall gon raise up off my lil cousin wit all dat.
Rickey b beat him already, so why yall all over him about raving rickey b again? When buddy ready for his rematch he gon let rickey b know.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ->BJ<-
Man yall gon raise up off my lil cousin wit all dat.
Rickey b beat him already, so why yall all over him about raving rickey b again? When buddy ready for his rematch he gon let rickey b know.
ummm BJ helloooo this is greasy talk not family talk ,but since its your family were gonna hope you have a cousin to cousin talk and tell him to BRING HIS *** TO THE PAD and take the L like a man or is he a mouse IJS now who mad !!!!
Old 10-10-2012, 01:08 PM
12 Second Club

All this talk when the action gonna pop.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:12 PM
Teching In

yea and we trying to go even harder in the track bite but buddy wants to hide under lil Dave's nut sack like lil Wayne said last week ,he can't save you from the real world ( racers) lmaoooooooooo so grow your own NUTS
I don't have nothing to do with that I just wanna see somebody cut loose no matter who it is

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix