New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 04:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shots out to my dog moe for stepping up to the plate with his street car to hold it down for the N.O when all the rest of the so call hard hitters were no where to be found. (HIT SQUAD RACING) ALL DAY. GET CHA SOME
Old 09-28-2012, 08:11 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=eastbeast;16765329]Shots out to my dog moe for stepping up to the plate with his street car to hold it down for the N.O when all the rest of the so call hard hitters were no where to be found. (HIT SQUAD RACING) ALL DAY. GET CHA

I said i wasnt gonna say anything but since you saying it like nobody else stepped up for the city where were yall when the yellow stang was looking to run anybody. He said anybody didnt say With the exception of such and such. Who stepped up BLACK ******* HOLE. YALL TALKED **** ABOUT WERE CRAZY FOR TAKING DAT RACE. It was all fun and games then now the scenario has changed and now everybody else is down bad. Yall gave him that race cuz yall told them bout a month ago yall wanted them. And If somebody wanna do sumn they cant call in the middle of the same day to Tell a man at work they on their way there to race. Anyway though GOOD STEPPING UP MOE.
Old 09-28-2012, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Travose21
hey snake. i heard you want some of black ops
where you here that i never called you out? i aint going lie id love to have you on the kill list. until i test the new snkbyt i wont be calling on you. if you want to make a test hit on side of snkbyt not a problem.
Old 09-28-2012, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by sky
Good race Natchez boys. Next time all I ask is yall bring a car in my class.
your quote had me thinking you won that race.good stepping up MOE...
Old 09-28-2012, 08:18 PM

[QUOTE=WHATSHOT=ROD;16765823]
Originally Posted by eastbeast
Shots out to my dog moe for stepping up to the plate with his street car to hold it down for the N.O when all the rest of the so call hard hitters were no where to be found. (HIT SQUAD RACING) ALL DAY. GET CHA

I said i wasnt gonna say anything but since you saying it like nobody else stepped up for the city where were yall when the yellow stang was looking to run anybody. He said anybody didnt say With the exception of such and such. Who stepped up BLACK ******* HOLE. YALL TALKED **** ABOUT WERE CRAZY FOR TAKING DAT RACE. It was all fun and games then now the scenario has changed and now everybody else is down bad. Yall gave him that race cuz yall told them bout a month ago yall wanted them. And If somebody wanna do sumn they cant call in the middle of the same day to Tell a man at work they on their way there to race. Anyway though GOOD STEPPING UP MOE.
you a game dog to Hot Rod you dont need to explain yourself...
Old 09-28-2012, 08:35 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=snkbytGT500;16765842]
Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
you a game dog to Hot Rod you dont need to explain yourself...
You right man but silence sometimes seems as though you believe the assumptions of others. They know we will touch UP With anyone on a level playing field. And a game dog dont give a **** put him in the square and he gonna scratch With any opponent. AND DATS HOW REAL RACERS SUPPOSED TO ROLL.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 09-28-2012 at 08:42 PM.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:19 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by snkbytGT500
hit squad fukin **** up...good kill Moe and id like to join yall car club if yall let me in?
Thanks big dog, I actually lost to the Natchaz cutlass by a fender. Your more than welcome 2 goin us! ! !
Old 09-28-2012, 09:22 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Shots out to my dog moe for stepping up to the plate with his street car to hold it down for the N.O when all the rest of the so call hard hitters were no where to be found. (HIT SQUAD RACING) ALL DAY. GET CHA SOME
Thanks big dog, you already know we don't have no picks and choses. . . . . . .
Old 09-28-2012, 09:24 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by snkbytGT500
your quote had me thinking you won that race.good stepping up MOE...
Lol, I tried! ! ! Thanks homie.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:59 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=WHATSHOT=ROD;16765823]
Shots out to my dog moe for stepping up to the plate with his street car to hold it down for the N.O when all the rest of the so call hard hitters were no where to be found. (HIT SQUAD RACING) ALL DAY. GET CHA

. I DIDN'T SAY ANY NAMES IF THE SHOE FITS WEAR IT YA WE RACED AN LOST BY A FENDER BUT YOU DON'T SEE US CRYIN AN YA YOU WAS DUMB AN GOT A GAP BAND PLAYING BETWEEN YOU AN THAT YELLOW BANANA!!!!! It's a difference between noing when to role an when to fold!!!!
Old 09-28-2012, 11:09 PM
Teching In

Anyway what's up with that ******* nova bring that show car /;,...,( sorry i mean slow car to the street tomorro so i can g/b that hoe!! You rollin are you foldin??????
Old 09-29-2012, 01:45 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Anyway what's up with that ******* nova bring that show car /;,...,( sorry i mean slow car to the street tomorro so i can g/b that hoe!! You rollin are you foldin??????
OOooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwweeeeee maaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn. . . . . . . . .
Old 09-29-2012, 02:51 AM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=eastbeast;16766168]
. I DIDN'T SAY ANY NAMES IF THE SHOE FITS WEAR IT YA WE RACED AN LOST BY A FENDER BUT YOU DON'T SEE US CRYIN AN YA YOU WAS DUMB AN GOT A GAP BAND PLAYING BETWEEN YOU AN THAT YELLOW BANANA!!!!! It's a difference between noing when to role an when to fold!!!!
No yall was dumb cause what u Not saying is dat dude was on the motor and yall on the spray and he got completely out of the car and let yall catch UP and they whop da gas a whole lunch of times holding yall on the fender . WHAT U MEAN U NOT CRYING YOU THE ONE ON HERE SAYING NOBODY ELSE. CAME OUT AND YALL Did THIS AND THAT. OK WHAT IM NOT UNDERSTANDING IS DID WE NOT DO THE SAME WITH THAT MUSTANG. ALL IN ALL TAKE YALL LICK. I GUESS THE NUMBER ONE LANE PREPPER DIDNT DO HIS JOB RIGHT CAUSE MOE SAID HE WAS SPINNING. AND Again when i get home time away from work im gonna silence DAT *** ONCE AND FOR ALL WITH DAT NOVA.AND THAT WHEN YOU GONNA SAY I SHOULD HAVE FOLDED. DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU I WOULDNT HAVE EVER TOLD ANYONE WHAT REALLY HAPPENED WITH YALL RACE BUT IF YOU WANNA DISH IT BE ABLE TO EAT IT ALSO. I got the vid at the finish.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:13 AM
Teching In

UMmmm I'll take the mustang for $500.00 ALEX
Old 09-29-2012, 10:42 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by jeepboy7th
ummmm i'll take the mustang for $500.00 alex

imma take you up on that with black ops. Cool
Old 09-29-2012, 11:52 AM
Teching In

[QUOTE=WHATSHOT=ROD;16766416]

No yall was dumb cause what u Not saying is dat dude was on the motor and yall on the spray and he got completely out of the car and let yall catch UP and they whop da gas a whole lunch of times holding yall on the fender . WHAT U MEAN U NOT CRYING YOU THE ONE ON HERE SAYING NOBODY ELSE. CAME OUT AND YALL Did THIS AND THAT. OK WHAT IM NOT UNDERSTANDING IS DID WE NOT DO THE SAME WITH THAT MUSTANG. ALL IN ALL TAKE YALL LICK. I GUESS THE NUMBER ONE LANE PREPPER DIDNT DO HIS JOB RIGHT CAUSE MOE SAID HE WAS SPINNING. AND Again when i get home time away from work im gonna silence DAT *** ONCE AND FOR ALL WITH DAT NOVA.AND THAT WHEN YOU GONNA SAY I SHOULD HAVE FOLDED. DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU I WOULDNT HAVE EVER TOLD ANYONE WHAT REALLY HAPPENED WITH YALL RACE BUT IF YOU WANNA DISH IT BE ABLE TO EAT IT ALSO. I got the vid at the finish.
LOL YOUR A FUNNY GUY. SAY WHAT. DO EVEN STILL HAVE A CAR MR ALWAYS AT WORK. Yo should own your job an a fast car by now??????
Old 09-29-2012, 12:06 PM
TECH Regular

If this rain let up and it's dry tonight, I'm looking to cut loose.
Old 09-29-2012, 12:43 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=eastbeast;16767000]
LOL YOUR A FUNNY GUY. SAY WHAT. DO EVEN STILL HAVE A CAR MR ALWAYS AT WORK. Yo should own your job an a fast car by now??????
Since you asked Yeah i got two cars but im the bread winner in my house so family first.when MY cars touch down they will all have full coverage and hard personal plates no dealer tags. SO I TELL YOU WHAT CONTINUE TO ENTERTAIN THE TECH WORLD I BET I WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH. THEN YOU GONNA HAVE TO GETCHA SOME TURTLE GUY.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 09-29-2012 at 02:20 PM.
Old 09-29-2012, 02:55 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=WHATSHOT=ROD;16767100]

Since you asked Yeah i got two cars but im the bread winner in my house so family first.when MY cars touch down they will all have full coverage and hard personal plates no dealer tags. SO I TELL YOU WHAT CONTINUE TO ENTERTAIN THE TECH WORLD I BET I WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH. THEN YOU GONNA HAVE TO GETCHA SOME TURTLE GUY.
All that's cool but that's what you gone see the plate on that car an after I whip that *** you gone call me what that plate say DEALER CUS I'M GONE DEAL WITH YO ***! GET CHA SOMMMMME

Last edited by eastbeast; 09-29-2012 at 03:01 PM.
Old 09-29-2012, 03:09 PM
Teching In

As soon as the rain stop I tell you what let's get it on two in one night me VS the monte motor to motor An me an the nova an I don't need no break after I whip one you get in the next one an pull back to the line. I BET I'F YOU TAKE THAT DEAL WHEN I'M DONE YOU WILL CALL ME THE BREAD WINNER OF THE STREET AN ALL YOU GONE BRING HOME IS TWO L's IN A BREAD BAG WITH NO BREAD IN IT LMAO. GET CHA SOME. DO WE HAVE A RACE???????

Last edited by eastbeast; 09-29-2012 at 08:04 PM.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix