New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 09:30 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Travose21
Peep this a dude ask me who am I'm comming for when I come back I said everybody he said can I **** with that boy moe I said yes. He said u sure cause that boy got something serious in that car I said I know. But imma still run him he said I'm crazy I just busy out laughing that's how **** get started
Ondareal thats how something simple blow up into hoe **** , but thats what spectators supposed to do ...... so yall big dogs stop all dis ******* typing and put on niccas .
Old 08-23-2012, 09:31 AM
12 Second Club

Just like this I'm riding in my tbss going to the d shop on Elysian fields and dude said say bra u brought that truck from dinky huh I said hell no he said do I know a ***** name brick I said yes. He said ain't no ***** out her ******* with brick I said yaaaaa I can beat brick but it's a unfair race. So he called brick and said man this dude named Travis said he can beat u. And the words came out like this im not scared to run u Travis I'll run ya car. I said ok but u know how a outsider that no nothing about racing buck some **** up. In a matter of fact a drunk outsider at that. I don't have to explain myself if a ***** **** with me and help me when I need it then that's what's up. I don't dodge no ***** calls. I'll help out whoever. And moe fa u to say some **** like that about me is low down cause I pretty much help u out when advice was needed but nevertheless to say IM GON SHOW U WHAT BLACK OPS IS BOUT. Nuff said let me get ready and do my thang

Yours truely,
BLACK ***** F U C K IN. OPS
Old 08-23-2012, 11:42 AM
Teching In

Talking

Originally Posted by MazantMule
Got damm I wake up this morning to this **** GREASY lmfao. Man u got to luv our sport
For Real,Oct.6 2012 Gates open at 2 p.m. racing start at 4 p.m. race all nite long until 12 p.m. part 2,and i just got off the phone with them Ntz boyz there are coming down real soon on the street,i three way moe to hear what they was saying about coming soon ,moe said he can't wait.they also going to bring about 7 street cars to the race on the 6 th. you can go on youtube and check them boyz out at ntzracing.
Old 08-23-2012, 11:43 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Aint no snitching over her Homie if you know cars and horsepower you would know nobody ever fell for the LS3 or 2 in that Vette.
Moe that motor naturally aspirated may make as much as the Monte on one gun. So I leveled the playing field by going on 1 the gun. This is a game of CHESS and not CHECKERS. Yeah I did say that about not running you on the motor to get you out there on the spray that is a little motor and can't run with you naturally aspirated. You just said we have 468 in the nova you are wrong people say what they want its up to you to figure out if they know what they are referring to.You don't remember you posted you had a 441 before I said any thing you put it on TECH to them MISSISSIPPI boys. What u don't realize is if you are a true MOTOR HEAD when you look at a motor there are certain things to look for and it can give you a round about MOTOR SIZE, so if you are gonna say one thing and have sumn else going on KEEP YA HOOD CLOSED. Like I said computerized cause you have a LSbased car more than likely with nitrous activated on a Wide open throttle switch or rpm based through the computer not a old school based off all manual **** unless you wanna spend dat money.(you not a button dude.) We the only ones rocking with as many buttons as we have kits. If its one its on the button, if its two we have two buttons only if we rock three will we use a Micro switch. Not that I had to explain it but the outcome will be the same when I get HOME I'm GONNA BUST DAT ***
Micro switches is 4 6 speeds, all my **** is on buttons. I have total control over everything in both cars. I'll tell a ***** anything if he stupid enough to belive me. Yall not the only people not runnin micro switches, cause I surely dont. I don't have to close my hood, cause thier's nut10 2 hide! Bugs worked out, and Hit Squad is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ready! ! ! ! !

Last edited by sky; 08-23-2012 at 12:16 PM.
Old 08-23-2012, 11:44 AM
Teching In

Man Yall pray for my lil dawg Leon, he in ICU.
Old 08-23-2012, 11:59 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Hey fellas, excuse me 4 letting a ***** get me out of my chareter. It's only because me and Travis always help each other out, and give each other advise. We just had a talk about how everybody against each other, and we need 2 stop dat **** so we can pull together and have all our **** runnin dem inpressive numbers that we be reading bout in dem magazines. And for him to be runnin back tellin people a ***** setup is a back stabing move 2 me. I know a lot of people thats not in Hit Squad camp setup, but refuse a bunch of ****** info on ****** car that I know thier setup. (The game is to be sold, not 2 be told) I guess I expect 2 much from a ***** I'm ****** wit. I'm a real *****, loyalty is how I was raised. So if a ***** not as loyal 2 me as I am 2 them, that **** makes me boiling hot. At the end of the day, It's my fault 4 sharing my info with Travis. So I'm gone take my lick. I just know I can't **** wit no ***** like dat, cause I live by da G code. And da G code rules is . . . . . All snitches gotta go! So like I said B4, B4 it turn out bad, I just aint gone **** wit dude.
Old 08-23-2012, 12:00 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ->BJ<-
Man Yall pray for my lil dawg Leon, he in ICU.
What happen? We just was @ da track last night. . . . God Bless! ! ! !
Old 08-23-2012, 12:04 PM
sky
Staging Lane

I woke u this morning and just got upset. I cant lie about a air shifter thing cause I ask Hotrod do he know how to hook it up cause I told him u had one and I like how it was so I think imma put one in mines. I even told I that. U never told me what u was doing to the vette all I know is I did the financing and went picked it up. So the next time I saw it it was camming and running hard as a ***** *****. Then world got back to me saying that 427 in that bitch rooling and people starting saying if they had a 427 in they car it will be flying too. So I was like that's what's up. Aint no snitching over here bra. Ain't no lying over here bra. I cant believe all this **** u saying right now. U asked me for advice about a couple things and I gave my input and I hope it all worked out fa u. U the one told everybody that u was changing ya tranny. U the one said that all u got is a cam only 427 with a 100 shot. Dont give me no charge about nothing somebody find out about u or ya car. All I can say is I can't wait till my **** ready I'm going to show u how I'm comming and I promise u this u gonna give me my props and u gonna re up and come back over and over till u beat me
Travis, I'm gone say this and leave it alone. You can put whatever you want on Tech 2 make yourself look like you aint rockin like dat, but you and I both know dat I told you what I was putting in dat car wayyyyyyyy B4 you went to BR 2 pick the car up. Nuff said
Old 08-23-2012, 12:06 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Just like this I'm riding in my tbss going to the d shop on Elysian fields and dude said say bra u brought that truck from dinky huh I said hell no he said do I know a ***** name brick I said yes. He said ain't no ***** out her ******* with brick I said yaaaaa I can beat brick but it's a unfair race. So he called brick and said man this dude named Travis said he can beat u. And the words came out like this im not scared to run u Travis I'll run ya car. I said ok but u know how a outsider that no nothing about racing buck some **** up. In a matter of fact a drunk outsider at that. I don't have to explain myself if a ***** **** with me and help me when I need it then that's what's up. I don't dodge no ***** calls. I'll help out whoever. And moe fa u to say some **** like that about me is low down cause I pretty much help u out when advice was needed but nevertheless to say IM GON SHOW U WHAT BLACK OPS IS BOUT. Nuff said let me get ready and do my thang

Yours truely,
BLACK ***** F U C K IN. OPS
And when you come out I'm gone roast yo *** on da motor with dat Yellow bitch! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Old 08-23-2012, 12:09 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I just heard too. Ya'll keep Leon in ya'll prayers. Get well big timer.
Old 08-23-2012, 12:37 PM
12 Second Club

MOE, I DONT RECALL YOU TELLING ME WHAT YOU WAS PUTTING IN THAT CAR. you DIDNT DISCLOSE NOTHING OF WHAT YOU WAS DOING TO THE CAR BUT THE PAINT SCEAME, I PROMISE I NEVER NEVER KNEW YOU WAS PUTTING A 427 IN THE CAR. STOP TRYING TO PUT SOMETHING ON MY WHICH I NEVER KNEW WHAT WAS UP WITH IT, YOU TOLD ME YOU WAS ORDERING A CAM AND JUNK WAS HELPING YOU OUT WITH A TRANNY THATS ALL I CAN REMEMBER YOU SAYING. SO PLEASE STOP PUTTING THAT ON ME CAUSE IM A STRAIGHT UP DUDE AND I DONT TELL NOBODY BUSNIESS. I TOLD YOU WHAT I SAID ABOUT THE AIR SHIFTER THATS IT CAUSE I TOLD YOU I LIKE THAT AND I WANT THAT IN MY CAR SO I ASK HOT DO HE KNOW HOW TO HOOK IT UP. U TOLD ME EVERYTHING ABOUT THE SILVER BULLET, DO YOU HERE THAT COMMMING OUT NOPE, UNLESS YOU TOLD SOMEBODY ELSE AND THEY HAVE. YOU TOLD ME EVERYTHING DOWN THE THE OIL PAN WHATS IN THAT CAR. YOU REMEBER THAT CONVERSATION. I BET YOU DID CAUSE I TOLD YOU THAT I HAD SOME OF THAT STUFF IN MY CAR AND THAT IS GOOD ****. SO I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GETTING THIS FROM OR YOU JUST TRYING TO BUCK A RACE UP OR WHAT, ALL I KNOW WHAT YOU TELL ME IS BETWEEN ME AND YOU.
Old 08-23-2012, 12:54 PM
12 Second Club

REMEMBER THE CONVERSATION ABOUT THE **** YOU SHOWED ME WHAT WAS BEING DONE BY MADMAN, DID THAT COME OUT. EVERYBODY SAW IT WHEN YOU SHOWED UP WITH THE CAR. YOU TOLD ME TIMES ON THE VETTE DO YOU HERE THAT COMMMING OUT. YOU ASK ME ABOUT SOME SETTING ON SOMETHING THE OTHER DAY WHEN I CAME TO PICK UP THE PLATE AND DRIVESHAFT DID YOU HEAR THAT COME OUT. COME ON NA MOE.

LET me BRING THIS UP. YOU REMEBER THE COVERSATION ABOUT THAT HAPPEN WHAT YOU AND DINKY ( THE LOUDEST MOUTH IN THE RACE GAME AND THIS NI G G A WILL TELL ON HIS MOMMA IF HE HAD TO) YOU TOLD ME ABOUT.......... HE POPED UP ON YOU AND SAID, DANNNNG MOE WHAT YOU PUTTING THAT IN,,,,,,,,,,, YOU SAID THE VETTE AND THAT YOU WANTED TO F U C K HIM UP WITH YOUR VETTE. AND DONT YOU KNOW THAT DINKY RUN HIS MOUTH AND TELL EVERYBODY BUSINESS. COME ON NA MOE... YOU KNOW ME BETTER THAN THAT. I EVEN SHOWED YOU HOW MUCH SPENT....... I ONLY TOLD 4 PEOPLE THAT AND I ONLY TOLD 2 WHAT EVERYTHING THAT IS IN IT. NA AFTER ME EXPOSING ALL THAT DO U REALLY THINK IM THE ONE RUNNING MY MOUTH BESIDES THE ONE THING I SAID
Old 08-23-2012, 01:05 PM
sky
Staging Lane

All I can say is I can't wait till my **** ready I'm going to show u how I'm comming and I promise u this u gonna give me my props and u gonna re up and come back over and over till u beat me
I been gave you yo props, never been a hater. I beat you already. Magic & myself already made you re-up wit a bigger and better motor. P.S Bigger isn't always better! ! ! ! ! ! ! I'll be wating on you so I can rock yo *** and make you sink yo head back in dem magazines. Lol

Last edited by sky; 08-23-2012 at 10:43 PM.
Old 08-23-2012, 01:23 PM
12 Second Club

who said its bigger.............. its the same motor just refreshend
Old 08-23-2012, 01:23 PM
12 Second Club

u know that cause you saw that
Old 08-23-2012, 01:32 PM
12 Second Club

If u think it's a bigger motor please expos me
Old 08-23-2012, 01:35 PM
12 Second Club

I'm giving u permission to cause I have a 408 and always will u the one told me fa the money I spent I should have got a new motor bigger and all so tell tech what's up since u tryin to give me a charge
Old 08-23-2012, 02:57 PM
Staging Lane

air shifter? thats 1 more thing to **** up and cost you an L an some $$$
Old 08-23-2012, 02:59 PM
Staging Lane

Boom them "NTZ" boys got anything FAST they bringin out on the street...and want to gamble some dollars instead of quarters...?
Old 08-23-2012, 03:14 PM
Staging Lane

btw who's the one who bought dinky this book for christmas?

still lookin for that locked in $5000 race....

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix