New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2010, 10:59 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DEEZ NUTZ RACING
damn travis head swollen up. Heard that you came in the man lane? And he still came back to get you? 8.80 car dont run that
The man said he came in his lane when the man that called the race said he lost.
Old 07-04-2010, 11:17 PM
9 Second Club

Default never fails

that's tha negative part of tuning on tha street. when you have a big grudge with a huge following, there will always be bullshit in tha game. if you look @ 1.02 of tha video he did enter tha guys lane. that was why travis got out of tha gas himself. but in that situation, a chase is a race. whoever cross first wins......
Old 07-05-2010, 12:54 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ls1pwrdss
nice win there prince of the south.
thank u sir
Old 07-05-2010, 12:56 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 408lq9
that's tha negative part of tuning on tha street. When you have a big grudge with a huge following, there will always be bullshit in tha game. If you look @ 1.02 of tha video he did enter tha guys lane. That was why travis got out of tha gas himself. But in that situation, a chase is a race. Whoever cross first wins......
i agree wit that
Old 07-05-2010, 06:13 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 408lq9
that's tha negative part of tuning on tha street. when you have a big grudge with a huge following, there will always be bullshit in tha game. if you look @ 1.02 of tha video he did enter tha guys lane. that was why travis got out of tha gas himself. but in that situation, a chase is a race. whoever cross first wins......
Cory I am with you on that .You across the lane you loose the $ no second chance. The crying shame is the driver know what happen .I dont know why the drive cant man up when this happens.NO THEY GOING TO LISTEN TO THE CHEER LEADER AT THE RACE. THAT PUNK ****. OH BY THE WAY THE CAR HAS ONE KIT AND NO SHEET METAL INTAKE. TRAVIS YOU BETTER LEAVE THEM RACE CARS ALONE LOL
Old 07-05-2010, 06:38 AM
Teching In

Cory I am with you on that .You across the lane you loose the $ no second chance. The crying shame is the driver know what happen .I dont know why the drive cant man up when this happens.NO THEY GOING TO LISTEN TO THE CHEER LEADER AT THE RACE. THAT PUNK ****. OH BY THE WAY THE CAR HAS ONE KIT AND NO SHEET METAL INTAKE. TRAVIS YOU BETTER LEAVE THEM RACE CARS ALONE LOL
dam cook u up early
Old 07-05-2010, 03:47 PM
Teching In

H
Originally Posted by lilicedout24
races cant always be in your favor i told you once you stepped up to that level now look where you at right in the middle

full race car & street car

you want to race street cars and you out there class you wont run a race car cause you dont have enough you did better where you was a year ago now you go and drag moe in the same bracket lol.. you are now a seasonal racers bo congrats
Originally Posted by stkmtreg
dam cook u up early
Its call going to work.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:16 AM
Teching In

H

Its call going to work.
i hear ya.... u ready to run that lil toyo?
Old 07-06-2010, 11:29 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm with you Cook, but if the other driver admits he came in the lane and wants to run it back, I have no problem with that. I hate the bullshit when a ************ comes in your lane and won't admit it, then wants the money but you coundn't run your race because he was in your lane.
Old 07-06-2010, 01:14 PM
Launching!

Man yall cant say nothin', cuz You had to be there to see it. They both were all over the road. When travis came in his lane he was waaaay out in front, If that dude had to get out his car because of Travis, he should have stayed out it. Instead he chased all the way thru & lost the race. HE SHOULD PAY UP. On to the next topic.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:18 PM
TECH Regular

Next topic: I'M STILL LOOKIN' FOR PEWTERTHANG...If he dont step up, wassup Blackbird Ryder? I'm ready NOW!!!
Old 07-06-2010, 04:19 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
Man yall cant say nothin', cuz You had to be there to see it. They both were all over the road. When travis came in his lane he was waaaay out in front, If that dude had to get out his car because of Travis, he should have stayed out it. Instead he chased all the way thru & lost the race. HE SHOULD PAY UP. On to the next topic.
Chase is a race if that man would have got out of it everybody would have heard it. Since he ran it all the way through end of story pay up.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by auto zone slimm
man yall cant say nothin', cuz you had to be there to see it. They both were all over the road. When travis came in his lane he was waaaay out in front, if that dude had to get out his car because of travis, he should have stayed out it. Instead he chased all the way thru & lost the race. He should pay up. On to the next topic.

the bottom line is if some come in th other lane you loseeeeeeeeeeee. Stay in your lane. I dont care if you chase them or not thats bullshit. I dont know what hell yall thinking. Its not like you jump the flag man. Yes chase is a race. If you at the track you across the line you loose..........................
Old 07-06-2010, 04:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by KH504
Chase is a race if that man would have got out of it everybody would have heard it. Since he ran it all the way through end of story pay up.
THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING I EVER HEARD. IF HE WOULD HAVE GOT OUT OF IT PEOPLE WOULD HAVE CRYIED AND SAID HE WAS SO FAR OUT ON HIM THAT HE WOULD HAVE NEVER CAUGHT HIM. THE BOTTOM LINE IS YOU ACROSS IN THE OTHER LANE YOU LOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I DONT CARE IF YOU CHASE OR NOT. I DID MORE RACING ON STREET THEM YOU CAN THINK OF. I WAS NOT JUST A CHEERLEADER........
Old 07-06-2010, 04:30 PM
Teching In

Back in the lab. blackbirdryder need tires.
Old 07-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Launching!

Default yea

Originally Posted by pewterthang
Lol can't wait
Old 07-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Teching In

THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING I EVER HEARD. IF HE WOULD HAVE GOT OUT OF IT PEOPLE WOULD HAVE CRYIED AND SAID HE WAS SO FAR OUT ON HIM THAT HE WOULD HAVE NEVER CAUGHT HIM. THE BOTTOM LINE IS YOU ACROSS IN THE OTHER LANE YOU LOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I DONT CARE IF YOU CHASE OR NOT. I DID MORE RACING ON STREET THEM YOU CAN THINK OF. I WAS NOT JUST A CHEERLEADER........
ANSWER THIS WHY WHEN HOTROD RAN ERIC THE MUSTANG CROSSED THE LINE EVERYONE SAID HOTROD LOST BUT NOW YOURE SAYING SOMETHING DIFFERENT SOUNDS LIKE SOME BULLSHIT. TRAVIS ONE GIVE HIM HIS PROPS
Old 07-06-2010, 07:04 PM
12 Second Club

no one wanna give me my props. they say my **** slow just like they say hotrod **** slow
Old 07-06-2010, 07:22 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by pewterthang
let em use your tires. Problem solved
Old 07-06-2010, 07:33 PM
Staging Lane

A chase is a race end of story

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix