and you got that right moe. tike called ya moe. imma try and set that up
Old 06-28-2010, 12:27 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

but before we gonna race him we gotta get that lil issue u got with ya car
Old 06-28-2010, 02:34 PM
Teching In

Why niccas all mad and **** I'm just havin fun man got luv for all y'all good race travose now u representing a Bodie I ain't scared of rell line dat bitch up I ain't afraid to loose like some people I no I'm just talkin **** don't have anything else to do right now but I'm in da lab believe dat heeereheeeeiiissss
Old 06-28-2010, 02:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by PRINCE OF THE SOUTH
clay u talk so much **** u should rite a book next lol but i herd u had that slow *** car at the track. man u can't beat me if i gave u the finish line. clay u **** is tired u can't beat rell r me. n Q wat's this i hear that u at the track runing on the motor when u have spray on the car. is u scared of the spray r me. i think it's me but wat u need to do is man up n let's get this **** out the way n let's race these 11secound cars n get it over i will run u on the motor but i would rather runin my car all out but if i have to go get tuned for the motor i won't u n ur mentor on the same nite imma let kenneth check my car for spray nobody else n i won't travis to check yall cars now if u cool wit that Q n RICKYB let me now wat's up
stay tuned pink panther , i got a *** whoppin for you real soon
Old 06-28-2010, 02:54 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Travose21
OH i forgot. i would like to thank Brick, Hotrod, KED, for all the help.

and for MR DANKY I CAME ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE TRACK TO RACE YALL I WAS IN KENNER. SO I TELL YOU LIKE THIS NOW YOU GOTTA COME ALL THE WAY BACK TO ME CAUSE YA HAD SOME PROBLEMS. I SHOWED UP TWICE AND NO RACE NOW YOU GOTTA COME TO ME HOMMIE AND TAKE IT TO THE STREETS NEAR ME U KNOW

TRAP OR DIE
trap or die ....nixxx (jeezy)
Old 06-28-2010, 04:27 PM
TECH Regular

Good race T21. With all the cars that were out yesterday, it should be poppin' real soon.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:58 PM
9 Second Club

Default i'll be damn

you mean to tell me all these so called street racers were @ tha track. when i was trying to get these fellows to come to tha track and do something, it was i don't run @ tha track. last i checked no problem was a track. did you or your boys worry about times being seen then. hey travis, give me a date with that weak *** bird of yours. dinky you was blowing smoke for months about what you would do! nobody said **** about anybody even going to that race. seems like i missed out on a opportunity to cut some head. you say what you did to a gutted out track car. show me. i'll stay in street trim and run you and any of your boys. to you fellows that are not on my level, this not for you. they know exactly who i'm talking to.

Last edited by 408lq9; 06-28-2010 at 07:32 PM.
Old 06-28-2010, 07:02 PM
12 Second Club

here we go again cory. I told you i will run on the street only. so when do you want me to come up there to br and whip that *** with my tired as fbody. oh yeah and i still want that race you told me that you was gonna give me na you give me a time and a date
Old 06-28-2010, 07:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by clayz
Why niccas all mad and **** I'm just havin fun man got luv for all y'all good race travose now u representing a Bodie I ain't scared of rell line dat bitch up I ain't afraid to loose like some people I no I'm just talkin **** don't have anything else to do right now but I'm in da lab believe dat heeereheeeeiiissss
SHEEEEEEEEED it's all good wit me we can set something up 4 this fourth of july week end u n rell me n Q wat's up
Old 06-28-2010, 07:28 PM
9 Second Club

whatever day you feel like coming. i got a buddy that wants a piece of that firebird of yours.
Old 06-28-2010, 07:29 PM
12 Second Club

i want to run u on the street and you know that. if you got a buddy that wants to run me tell him to come on down
Old 06-28-2010, 07:51 PM
9 Second Club

once you step your game up. holla
Old 06-28-2010, 08:40 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 408lq9
you mean to tell me all these so called street racers were @ tha track. when i was trying to get these fellows to come to tha track and do something, it was i don't run @ tha track. last i checked no problem was a track. did you or your boys worry about times being seen then. hey travis, give me a date with that weak *** bird of yours. dinky you was blowing smoke for months about what you would do! nobody said **** about anybody even going to that race. seems like i missed out on a opportunity to cut some head. you say what you did to a gutted out track car. show me. i'll stay in street trim and run you and any of your boys. to you fellows that are not on my level, this not for you. they know exactly who i'm talking to.
Everybody knew about going to the track on this day. The original day was May 16 so everybody knew about it then and it was rained out. A new date was made which was yesterday June 27. I don't know how you didn't know. Travis even made a thread about it. Here you go.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/southern-...last-date.html
Old 06-28-2010, 09:24 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
Everybody knew about going to the track on this day. The original day was May 16 so everybody knew about it then and it was rained out. A new date was made which was yesterday June 27. I don't know how you didn't know. Travis even made a thread about it. Here you go.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/southern-...last-date.html
Sounds about right
Old 06-28-2010, 09:25 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by PRINCE OF THE SOUTH
SHEEEEEEEEED it's all good wit me we can set something up 4 this fourth of july week end u n rell me n Q wat's up
I told you ... It on n poppin wit me
Old 06-28-2010, 09:49 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by ddcook07
Sounds about right
man please. if travis or anybody would have mentioned travis or dinky was going to no problem, i would have been at tha gates before the track open. cut tha bullshit. all i've been reading is travis beating people on tha streets that or not in his class for weeks. nobody said one word about them 2 going to no problem. it's no big deal. i just think when theres a man walking around beating his chest, that means he's open to whoever, whatever......
Old 06-28-2010, 10:04 PM
11 Second Club

Good race travis.. after what all us seen i think you should cut that bitch loose cant be but one fast black bird bo go hold it down... corey have you asked the maniacs for a race? they stay at the track or what about cook? junk? i dont know most of the track racers,but im sure you can get some action at the track long as you dont go way in the thousands.... you get what im saying bo..yall have fast as cars maybe to fast for the streets (did i just say that) im just a pit man bo i have no car to race ya before ya ask.. just my 2cents....
hey moe like i always we know and see you bout raceing thats was up son.. bowdie its kool bo ill tell ya like i told brick a while back if you need me to bring my pistol and show you some sports in the booth **** i aint tripping bo ill come lay it down i love to shoot klear all day (cut me loose) i mean its kool bo i stay strapped
Old 06-28-2010, 10:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by quews6lime
I told you ... It on n poppin wit me
let me no all out on the juice when u ready
Old 06-28-2010, 10:35 PM
Teching In

Default 4th of july bash

dats cool prince saw they gave you dat award last night on b.e.t. dat was touchin. hope you would had performed though you no a nicca knocked a lot of boots of that adore you lmao fourth of july ill be ready for rell if anything should change ill let u no. a im on da motor so no eastbank games ya heard me !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-28-2010, 11:01 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by clayz
dats cool prince saw they gave you dat award last night on b.e.t. dat was touchin. hope you would had performed though you no a nicca knocked a lot of boots of that adore you lmao fourth of july ill be ready for rell if anything should change ill let u no. a im on da motor so no eastbank games ya heard me !!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn Bo, lmao.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix