New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 08:03 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
man you should have came out to laplace kunt held it down i seen his race then i left after that.
who did kunt run....
Old 02-15-2010, 08:41 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by dinky
who did kunt run....
don't worry about that just bring yo stinkin *** out there on the motor n c
Old 02-15-2010, 01:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
don't worry about that just bring yo stinkin *** out there on the motor n c
bowdie boy i love listen to u talk...and my car dnt even start up unless that bitch on a 1500 shot....lol
Old 02-16-2010, 12:32 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by dinky
bowdie boy i love listen to u talk...and my car dnt even start up unless that bitch on a 1500 shot....lol
dere he iiiis lmao
Old 02-16-2010, 01:12 PM
11 Second Club

Man that was nice out in the 9th ward them old heavy chevy make up some damn noise. hey bowdie i heard u was sapposed to race mitch what happened bo?or a viper some ****?to many people was talking
Old 02-16-2010, 07:24 PM

Man that was nice out in the 9th ward them old heavy chevy make up some damn noise. hey bowdie i heard u was sapposed to race mitch what happened bo?or a viper some ****?to many people was talking
timing was bad we talked and we going to get it on soon should be a good racing
Old 02-16-2010, 08:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mitch(Bullet)

DERE HE IS MITCH IS IN THE BUILDING YEA WE R GOING TO GET IT ON EVEN DO U HAVE THE FASTER CAR BUT LIKE I SAID THE FASTES CAR DON'T ALWAYS WIN BUT WIN R LOSE BRING YO *** N LETS C U PAT THE GAS ON ME :enga rde:: engarde:
Old 02-16-2010, 08:19 PM
On The Tree

C IT'S LIKE THIS PETE MICTH NO WHAT MY TIME IS ON MY CAR THAT'S Y HE IS GOING TO RACE ME BUT LIKE I TOLD HIM THE FASTER CAR DON'T ALWAYS WIN N ME BEING THE SPORT THAT I I'M IMMA **** HIM UP LOL :b ang:
Old 02-16-2010, 08:22 PM
On The Tree

nah back to the grease Say bowdie you come ova here pytting on a sho tearing up our streets ,i was rite behind you in the bubble eye blue thing,don't make me put a kit on that thing lol,I see that thing turn on pretty nice. we got a car coming for ya bo hold tight he almost done. (cough cough que what wrench you need)[/QUOTE]

yeah bo i mean its jus boady......but jus hand me them nitrous jets...im goin in
Old 02-16-2010, 08:28 PM
On The Tree

C IT'S LIKE THIS PETE MICTH NO WHAT MY TIME IS ON MY CAR THAT'S Y HE IS GOING TO RACE ME BUT LIKE I TOLD HIM THE FASTER CAR DON'T ALWAYS WIN N ME BEING THE SPORT THAT I I'M IMMA **** HIM UP LOL :b ang:
dere he iiis
Old 02-16-2010, 09:06 PM
11 Second Club

yeah mitch i was coming holla at you and everybody else,man that cold weather had me back aching and hurting like i just feel of bike again i just stayed in truck.
i see that o ta run pretty good thats was up...they told me you hung the wheels on o Travis..So when yall going to lock it up for a all out race???
Old 02-16-2010, 09:08 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by quews6lime
nah back to the grease Say bowdie you come ova here pytting on a sho tearing up our streets ,i was rite behind you in the bubble eye blue thing,don't make me put a kit on that thing lol,I see that thing turn on pretty nice. we got a car coming for ya bo hold tight he almost done. (cough cough que what wrench you need)
yeah bo i mean its jus boady......but jus hand me them nitrous jets...im goin in[/QUOTE]

these jets ova hea say "go"or "Blow" bo you pick what side you wanna put them on lol
Old 02-16-2010, 09:28 PM
On The Tree

nah back to the grease Say bowdie you come ova here pytting on a sho tearing up our streets ,i was rite behind you in the bubble eye blue thing,don't make me put a kit on that thing lol,I see that thing turn on pretty nice. we got a car coming for ya bo hold tight he almost done. (cough cough que what wrench you need)
yeah bo i mean its jus boady......but jus hand me them nitrous jets...im goin in[/QUOTE]

no need 4 that Q if i say i'm not spraying it is what it is i'm not taking nothing of my car to race u but the bottle if u scared say so i understand but if u won't to c me spray be out there when i race josh DERE HE IIIIIS
Old 02-16-2010, 09:44 PM
On The Tree

yeah bo i mean its jus boady......but jus hand me them nitrous jets...im goin in
no need 4 that Q if i say i'm not spraying it is what it is i'm not taking nothing of my car to race u but the bottle if u scared say so i understand but if u won't to c me spray be out there when i race josh DERE HE IIIIIS[/QUOTE]

n like i said its gone be on my car n i aint takin it off...so get it how u live
Old 02-16-2010, 09:57 PM
On The Tree

no need 4 that Q if i say i'm not spraying it is what it is i'm not taking nothing of my car to race u but the bottle if u scared say so i understand but if u won't to c me spray be out there when i race josh DERE HE IIIIIS
n like i said its gone be on my car n i aint takin it off...so get it how u live[/QUOTE]

that's what's up so imma **** u n pete in the same nite so bring it
Old 02-16-2010, 10:06 PM
11 Second Club

hold on nah bo que got you covered for now my turn will be in a few weeks ill work my way up 2 ya bo. i have to see how this thing ga run. i aint trippin if i aint fast enough we can work something out in the mean time.
that's what's up so imma **** u n pete in the same nite so bring it[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEQJZ8Ccpqc
Old 02-17-2010, 08:24 AM

DERE HE IS MITCH IS IN THE BUILDING YEA WE R GOING TO GET IT ON EVEN DO U HAVE THE FASTER CAR BUT LIKE I SAID THE FASTES CAR DON'T ALWAYS WIN BUT WIN R LOSE BRING YO *** N LETS C U PAT THE GAS ON ME :enga rde:: engarde:
we don't have to race remember you keep asking me to racing. I will promise you that you have seen the real show yet. Ask anybody i never really picked on anybody that didn't ask me to race most of the time i race cars out of my lead. but i going to let you no your not racing a scrub everybody only saw what i wanted them to see. we might end up running on nitrous because this motor **** is killing me LOL
Old 02-17-2010, 08:25 AM
Restricted User

Anybdy got that video of hotrod and that s10?
Old 02-17-2010, 04:00 PM
TECH Regular

Man, did I get booted or something? I'm hearing this and that and I ain't there?! WTF?!
Old 02-17-2010, 09:46 PM
On The Tree

we don't have to race remember you keep asking me to racing. I will promise you that you have seen the real show yet. Ask anybody i never really picked on anybody that didn't ask me to race most of the time i race cars out of my lead. but i going to let you no your not racing a scrub everybody only saw what i wanted them to see. we might end up running on nitrous because this motor **** is killing me LOL
it's all good mitch baby i just love this race **** i won't to race errey body i think that's on my level so wit that being said we gona get it on on the spray all out when i get rite so hold that thought because i got something 4 that *** DERE HE IIIIIS!!!!!

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix