New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 09:17 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Travose21
and fa ya 3 kits you better have them bitch all hooked up because when i yall leave on one im on none and when you grab ya others im on mine so step ya game up pimp and let the best man win. dont forget that when you on one im on none and my 60ft is still better ya dig im out this bitch. going home and play madden online n e body want some
U can get that bitch u no everything have a price lol. And u lucky i am not on line with that madden cause i would beat the **** out of u with them Saints.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:19 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Mzone Fuke YM
Get yallready we got a black on black drop vett on the way so we trying to cover all angles and oh yea we spraying that bitch.
man look just do what you gotta do to get that white drop out hea bra! :no d:
Old 03-02-2010, 09:34 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by bowman2005
man look just do what you gotta do to get that white drop out hea bra! :no d:
Man soon as that thing get right i am coming to the westbank looking for your *** i might just knock on your door lol u first on my hit list.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:37 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Mzone Fuke YM
Man soon as that thing get right i am coming to the westbank looking for your *** i might just knock on your door lol u first on my hit list.
sorry bra but i dont stay on the westbank,but i got 2 knock you off on some real **** cause i sent you an invite to my last race and you didnt make it so i took that personal buddy so now im gonna
Old 03-02-2010, 10:10 PM
Staging Lane

sorry bra but i dont stay on the westbank,but i got 2 knock you off on some real **** cause i sent you an invite to my last race and you didnt make it so i took that personal buddy so now im gonna
whats good ricky b!! we still gotta date for thurs nite???
Old 03-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by GotHemi?
whats good ricky b!! we still gotta date for thurs nite???
you already no! since its a freebee i was trying to find somebody else to run so they can at least pay for my gas!lol
Old 03-02-2010, 10:40 PM
Teching In

you already no! since its a freebee i was trying to find somebody else to run so they can at least pay for my gas!lol
Whats up lil daddy you can pay for my gas.LOL
Old 03-02-2010, 11:05 PM
Staging Lane

LMAO i won,t miss the next one. After i buss that *** don,t throw up
Old 03-03-2010, 12:00 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by whatshot=rod
damn bo i didn't get mentioned on this side either. **** call me tom hanks from now on, i'm the castaway.
i bought a island in the middle of old mexico and new mexico where the savages reside, we chopping off heads and putting them bitches on sticks.
well i dont fill bad i didnt get no shot outs **** my cars trippen on me. So i TOLD dem im going **** my busa bitch she like 2 ****.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:01 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
nah hommie you saying i went 12.7 no way bo! i never took this car out this city my shift cable broke so you cant be talking bout my car. what green car you speaking on anyway? the one im talking bout not in your class nah if you asking for the other one im not sure the status on that you have to ask that man bo. its just a race ..
G8 you laughing kind of hard huh bo when all you wanna do is race stock cars you know you can beat go race rell or one of them,nah wait he to fast any car in the 13's you all over they *** cheeks.. race a 12.3 car like yours bo be a fair racer then tell me something...

far as you travis im not going to comment cause i cant put my hands on a car at this moment to race you just yet,but untill then might wanna lay off me bo my hommies watching lol lol lol lol lol i wear a black hole shirt we stick together!!!
Man where you get these numbers from. I raced Rell already, we're 1-1. I went back to damn near bone stock (CAI only) and still couldn't get a race outta you. PETE you talk a good game, but as far as racing goes YOU'RE NOT REALLY BOUT THAT (it's showing BO). Don't get me wrong, you're like the Stuart Scott of this ****, quick to analyze other people's car with nothing to back your analysis, but you rarely touch the street, unless you're in someone's Pit Crew. And now you're selling out, after you called out all these people, COME ON MAN.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:12 AM
Staging Lane

lol So we runnin my **** all out on the bottle and drag radials and you on the motor with street tires and I get 3 and the go right???

If I get cha ill throw ya 20 for gas! lol
Old 03-03-2010, 12:45 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ddcook07
Man where you get these numbers from. I raced Rell already, we're 1-1. I went back to damn near bone stock (CAI only) and still couldn't get a race outta you. PETE you talk a good game, but as far as racing goes YOU'RE NOT REALLY BOUT THAT (it's showing BO). Don't get me wrong, you're like the Stuart Scott of this ****, quick to analyze other people's car with nothing to back your analysis, but you rarely touch the street, unless you're in someone's Pit Crew. And now you're selling out, after you called out all these people, COME ON MAN.
thats a really good run down on me G8 glad somebody keeping it real ya know. i heard this before and put some thought in it ya know, maybe raceing cars aint for me. look every car i get i either blow them up, break **** or just plain ol sell out i get tired of things fast. Maybe ill go back to fishing on the weekends and just stay a pit man pretty good at that.even my bike broke that raceing to just pulled it back out yesterday. i think speed just aint for me bo ill just stay on the side line i got my reality check
Old 03-03-2010, 10:16 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
thats a really good run down on me G8 glad somebody keeping it real ya know. i heard this before and put some thought in it ya know, maybe raceing cars aint for me. look every car i get i either blow them up, break **** or just plain ol sell out i get tired of things fast. Maybe ill go back to fishing on the weekends and just stay a pit man pretty good at that.even my bike broke that raceing to just pulled it back out yesterday. i think speed just aint for me bo ill just stay on the side line i got my reality check
No problem.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:06 AM
TECH Regular

How about SIX and YF tonight? Since yall don't have tires, we can go street tire to street tire or I can give both of yall the hit if I'm on DRs. Ricky B, you already know what I want outta you. Kenneth, I'll give you 3 (on the motor) lol. Who else??? Lets get it poppin'!!
Old 03-03-2010, 11:38 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ddcook07
How about SIX and YF tonight? Since yall don't have tires, we can go street tire to street tire or I can give both of yall the hit if I'm on DRs. Ricky B, you already know what I want outta you. Kenneth, I'll give you 3 (on the motor) lol. Who else??? Lets get it poppin'!!
Thats cool street tire to street tire when can do that tomorrow when ricky b and the charger hook up....All throttle no bottle lmao
Old 03-03-2010, 11:47 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Yf 4lyfe
Thats cool street tire to street tire when can do that tomorrow when ricky b and the charger hook up....All throttle no bottle lmao
Tomorrow?! Nah, brutha TONITE. I got some rubber on my chest lol.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:46 PM
Teching In

Hot aka Castaway LMFAO, I hear u & that 69 suppose to be getN it on tomorrow if his **** work out at the track, is that true?....cuz I gotta see how that silver bitch run
Old 03-03-2010, 06:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Makin the ride down to New Orleans Saturday.. From Jackson.. Just seeing if there was anything goin on that day or night. Dont know my way around THAT well, but I heard theres an alright car scene. Cant decide whether its worth driving my car down there or not..
Old 03-03-2010, 06:57 PM
Teching In

Anyone going to the track on SAT. AT NO PROBLEM PRO TEST AND TUNE ?????????????/ THERE SUPPOSE TO BE A FEW GRUDGE RACES GOING ON?
Old 03-03-2010, 08:30 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by a.white86
Makin the ride down to New Orleans Saturday.. From Jackson.. Just seeing if there was anything goin on that day or night. Dont know my way around THAT well, but I heard theres an alright car scene. Cant decide whether its worth driving my car down there or not..
so wat u comin site see....r u wanna get ur *** kicked on motor r nitro...

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix