New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 04:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by odarabla
Heading to no problem wen. night for a little tweaking if some of you guys want to show up. Maybe we can get lined up for a little side action. LOL J/K

Show up if you can, I have the car in my avatar picture.
it's all good we should be at the track doin a lil tweaking our selfs c u when i c u
Old 07-13-2010, 04:48 PM
Launching!

Default mannnn

[QUOTE=ddcook07;13580609]How about you play with the Tundra for a lil change, street tire to street tire?[/
i did that already i "PLAYED" with that tonka truck already i wanted to see how fast my car was movin with only half a petal. i let him go and i was catching up wit him LMAO!!!!!!! but imma be out i gotta get right on a personal level first. ***** know me 4 door 2 door 5 door dont care who it is i just luv the rush of speed.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:52 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by PRINCE OF THE SOUTH
it's all good we should be at the track doin a lil tweaking our selfs c u when i c u
Believe dat
Old 07-13-2010, 05:55 PM
11 Second Club

How do you get out a race with kedrick top10

#10 you can say your traction control button stuck
#9 you say you sold your car back your old self (the man you was before)
#8 you can say i only race for 10 grand or more only at the track (because the guy i got the car from said don't limit your power on the streets)
#7 my slicks came in but i need seat time and this week my seats booked how bout the weekend after new years 2015
#6 i really wanna race you but im going out of town the day we set up race not sure when i,m coming back
#5 ok we can set up race a few days earlier but im getting sharp pains in my hand i hold the button with let me get it checked out ill get back with ya
#4 man why we cant race after i race all the westbank boys yeah thats it let me race them 1st ya know brother
#3 man i made a pass and my car busting up on top side and that where i guess we would be kneck and kneck so let me race the westbank boys 1st to try car out and ill get back to you on it ok man
#2 ok we can race but i see mexico road have construction on it the grounds look a bit unlevel,oh what about the other spot(air) yeah ahh well what day the people be parked out there again. oh u said p road no the cars to close in that spot
#1 i would race you but i need to change my convertor and its on back order,and im making to much power for the streets, but ill race them westbank boys tonight
bonus # hey man you on motor oh im on juice wait you on juice oh im on motor yeah thats it
Old 07-13-2010, 07:09 PM
Launching!

That was great, I laughed my *** off. Most of that is true. #8, #7, #3, & the bonus were my favorites.

One problem tho, it would have been better coming from Kedrick himself, coming from you it looks kinda

A+ for effort tho
Old 07-13-2010, 07:11 PM
TECH Regular

[QUOTE=BlackBirdRyder02;13594551]
Originally Posted by ddcook07
How about you play with the Tundra for a lil change, street tire to street tire?[/
i did that already i "PLAYED" with that tonka truck already i wanted to see how fast my car was movin with only half a petal. i let him go and i was catching up wit him LMAO!!!!!!! but imma be out i gotta get right on a personal level first. ***** know me 4 door 2 door 5 door dont care who it is i just luv the rush of speed.
Boy whatchu need, Jesus?! He ain't gonna be able to help you get in front, so with that being said, bring ya ***!!!

And since you played with the truck, lets try it tonight for a dollar or two??? WE ARE WAITING........(yall ain't made no noise since....you know when, lmao)
Old 07-13-2010, 07:59 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
That was great, I laughed my *** off. Most of that is true. #8, #7, #3, & the bonus were my favorites.

One problem tho, it would have been better coming from Kedrick himself, coming from you it looks kinda

A+ for effort tho
well how u think i got my info i was on phone with him bo the bad part theres more lol but imma stop here lol
Old 07-13-2010, 08:04 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=BlackBirdRyder02;13594551]
How about you play with the Tundra for a lil change, street tire to street tire?[/
Man I was thinking the same thing,I was half pedal 2 holding your off trying 2 see how fast you were.I no birds fly,but yours was trap behind my white cage.LMAO
Old 07-13-2010, 08:34 PM
Launching!

Default lol

[QUOTE=Magic Tundra;13595527]
Originally Posted by BlackBirdRyder02

Man I was thinking the same thing,I was half pedal 2 holding your off trying 2 see how fast you were.I no birds fly,but yours was trap behind my white cage.LMAO
LMAO
Old 07-13-2010, 08:38 PM
11 Second Club

let me say this rite fast before i role out.. kevin old car runs good for them to say it makes to much power for the streets thats some bull ****.. so you saying travis, hotrod,tyke,ked, all these cars not making power lol thats a bad shot to send out chea... ked my boy but he messing up the race game i have heard so many excuses once his name come up this **** un real. a full weight no suspen. car god damn when i get this kind of street credit i think ill end my street career and move on to boat raceing lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXmUU...eature=related

Last edited by lilicedout24; 07-13-2010 at 08:45 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
let me say this rite fast before i role out.. Kevin old car runs good for them to say it makes to much power for the streets thats some bull ****.. So you saying travis, hotrod,tyke,ked, all these cars not making power lol thats a bad shot to send out chea... Ked my boy but he messing up the race game i have heard so many excuses once his name come up this **** un real. A full weight no suspen. Car god damn when i get this kind of street credit i think ill end my street career and move on to boat raceing lol
pete sounds like theyre ducking real competition que. Ked. Travis ah **** everybody
Old 07-13-2010, 09:27 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by PRINCE OF THE SOUTH
Hey man, I have an extra set of rear BMR adjustable lower control arms and pan hard rod also the PTC4000 stall converter that I pulled out of my car if you know anyone that is interested.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:35 PM
Launching!

Default Lmao

[QUOTE=ddcook07;13595240]
Originally Posted by BlackBirdRyder02

Boy whatchu need, Jesus?! He ain't gonna be able to help you get in front, so with that being said, bring ya ***!!!

And since you played with the truck, lets try it tonight for a dollar or two??? WE ARE WAITING........(yall ain't made no noise since....you know when, lmao)
BOY BOY THIS TRASH TALKING FUN WAIT I DONT TALK I LET MY MOTOR SPEAK HOMIE BUT CHECK THIS ART OF WAR RULE ONE KNOW YOUR OPPONET SEE I KNOW WAT U GOT ALREADY THE STREETS TALK SO I KNOW WAT I NEED TO STOMP U RIGHT QUICK EASY MONEY. TUNDRA WASTE OF TIME MY LIL HOMIE GOT ME SOME MONEY OFF OF HIM THE BURGUNDY camaro SO LIL HOMIES WHEN I FEEL LIKE IM READY AND ITS COMING I WILL SEE YA SO WIT THAT SAID IMMA SIT BACK JOKE WIT YALL AND CHILL. NOW LETS TALLLLK GREASYYYYYY! oh yea one more thing u aint no pockets over here. h
Old 07-13-2010, 09:54 PM
12 Second Club

let me say this rite fast before i role out.. kevin old car runs good for them to say it makes to much power for the streets thats some bull ****.. so you saying travis, hotrod,tyke,ked, all these cars not making power lol thats a bad shot to send out chea... ked my boy but he messing up the race game i have heard so many excuses once his name come up this **** un real. a full weight no suspen. car god damn when i get this kind of street credit i think ill end my street career and move on to boat raceing lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXmUU...eature=related
I dont think the man is hiding out he just got his tires today and has never made a full pass in the car . Who said the car makes to much power for the street the car didnt make 400 to the wheels on the motor. Give the man a few days to use to the car .
Old 07-13-2010, 10:32 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=BlackBirdRyder02;13595959]

BOY BOY THIS TRASH TALKING FUN WAIT I DONT TALK I LET MY MOTOR SPEAK HOMIE BUT CHECK THIS ART OF WAR RULE ONE KNOW YOUR OPPONET SEE I KNOW WAT U GOT ALREADY THE STREETS TALK SO I KNOW WAT I NEED TO STOMP U RIGHT QUICK EASY MONEY. TUNDRA WASTE OF TIME MY LIL HOMIE GOT ME SOME MONEY OFF OF HIM THE BURGUNDY camaro SO LIL HOMIES WHEN I FEEL LIKE IM READY AND ITS COMING I WILL SEE YA SO WIT THAT SAID IMMA SIT BACK JOKE WIT YALL AND CHILL. NOW LETS TALLLLK GREASYYYYYY! oh yea one more thing u aint no pockets over here. h
My truck runs good for what it is i guess, a daily work truck. I mean I step out my class alot. So what I lost to a car with a stall,headers,315drag,tune and etc it suppose to beat me. But I cant wait for u to bring that dirty bird out so I can beat you again in that old camaro.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:35 PM
Teching In

Default For all you side liner and dick rider ******

#8 you can say i only race for 10 grand or more only at the track (because the guy i got the car from said don't limit your power on the streets)
#7 my slicks came in but i need seat time and this week my seats booked how bout the weekend after new years 2015
#6 i really wanna race you but im going out of town the day we set up race not sure when i,m coming back
#5 ok we can set up race a few days earlier but im getting sharp pains in my hand i hold the button with let me get it checked out ill get back with ya
#4 man why we cant race after i race all the westbank boys yeah thats it let me race them 1st ya know brother
#3 man i made a pass and my car busting up on top side and that where i guess we would be kneck and kneck so let me race the westbank boys 1st to try car out and ill get back to you on it ok man
#2 ok we can race but i see mexico road have construction on it the grounds look a bit unlevel,oh what about the other spot(air) yeah ahh well what day the people be parked out there again. oh u said p road no the cars to close in that spot
#1 i would race you but i need to change my convertor and its on back order,and im making to much power for the streets, but ill race them westbank boys tonight
bonus # hey man you on motor oh im on juice wait you on juice oh im on motor yeah thats it
Old 07-13-2010, 10:42 PM
TECH Regular

[QUOTE=BlackBirdRyder02;13595959]

LMAO, you must've not side bet with your lil patna. The "streets" know what I have
Old 07-13-2010, 10:43 PM
Teching In

pete ur new name is don king the **** starter i'm sorry that ur racing days r over wit u went from racing cars to being a pit man now u r a dick rider u riding kendrick dick so hard i think ur pragnet so untell u get behide of the wheel of ur ragerly *** vett keep ur mouth close n do wat u do play the side line on the real
Old 07-13-2010, 10:45 PM
Teching In

I think ***** need to get there **** together and stop dick ridin maybe we will have more races then we do everybody say they car anit ready it anit finish everybody want talk who i didn't see race in a year shut the f**k till your **** is finish
Old 07-13-2010, 10:56 PM
12 Second Club

I dont remember saying that I told the man to get some slicks as far as racing for alot of money thats on him but if there somebody else that wants to race I'll talk to Harry about lowering the beat so nobody can say the man is hiding from a race.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix