New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 11:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HOTBOY RELL
I think ***** need to get there **** together and stop dick ridin maybe we will have more races then we do everybody say they car anit ready it anit finish everybody want talk who i didn't see race in a year shut the f**k till your **** is finish
ROTFLMFAO
Old 07-13-2010, 11:54 PM
Launching!

Default lol

[QUOTE=Magic Tundra;13596249]
Originally Posted by BlackBirdRyder02

My truck runs good for what it is i guess, a daily work truck. I mean I step out my class alot. So what I lost to a car with a stall,headers,315drag,tune and etc it suppose to beat me. But I cant wait for u to bring that dirty bird out so I can beat you again in that old camaro.
HAHAHHA
Old 07-14-2010, 12:00 AM
Launching!

Default oooh i forgot

[QUOTE=ddcook07;13596302]
Originally Posted by BlackBirdRyder02

LMAO, you must've not side bet with your lil patna. The "streets" know what I have
i aint gone talk greasy no more until im good homies its all fun over here but ummmm g8 someone you beat a while back ago has a bone to pick wit u and he'll be home in a min from the military and says he needs to get at ya from cheatin. wait what he say "***** CHEATED MAN OLE SUCKING OUT THE BOTTLE AS *****. I SAID WHAT HAPPEN MAN HE SAID THIS DUDE SPRAYED ME" LMAO
exposed u right quick. but hey dont kill me homie its all good and fun over here. the red trans am u remember right or wrong
Old 07-14-2010, 06:57 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I think ***** need to get there **** together and stop dick ridin maybe we will have more races then we do everybody say they car anit ready it anit finish everybody want talk who i didn't see race in a year shut the f**k till your **** is finish
[QUOTE=BlackBirdRyder02;13596606]
Originally Posted by ddcook07

i aint gone talk greasy no more until im good homies its all fun over here but ummmm g8 someone you beat a while back ago has a bone to pick wit u and he'll be home in a min from the military and says he needs to get at ya from cheatin. wait what he say "***** CHEATED MAN OLE SUCKING OUT THE BOTTLE AS *****. I SAID WHAT HAPPEN MAN HE SAID THIS DUDE SPRAYED ME" LMAO
exposed u right quick. but hey dont kill me homie its all good and fun over here. the red trans am u remember right or wrong
On the real fellas watch the N word in here. The administrators of the site will shut down this thread because of it. Keep it greasy without the N word, we want to keep this going.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:30 AM
11 Second Club

lmao damn i didnt know so many people would get offended behind statements they say and use or they buddy cuzins brothers etc...

well far as dick riding lets clear something up. thats my home boy who ever dont like it can suck nutts!!!!
another thing when yall say run my boy moe , run my boy kunt, run travis ,run brick all this is forms of dick riding no wonder the abortion rate is so high in new orleans

yeah i dont race no more see the thing is i can live with that can you!
haveing a car and scared to race and not haveing a car wanting to race pick what catorgory you fall in.
well i my self do not have a car to race at this moment!!

all the stuff yall seen me type is **** thats being told to this man directly or indirectly.all comments i made was not just for one person that **** spred around so if you got offended or felt played you must have said something correct...my point i can go on and on with this ****....only reason i put it on here is for people to stop all the bull ****!!!

ok let me say this if i dont wanna race travis and he ask me to race him ok my reply i dont wanna race you. im not bout to be like ok next weekend just to by time and then oncew this man got his car ready and **** imma say oh i made a pass and i hear something imma get it checked out but my shop but they booked till next month etc....
my point is if you dont wanna race man up and just say it who can get mad no body and if they do fuckem!!!

so why yall mad with me i didnt come up with all this **** myself...
far as my car im not rushing my car for nobody take it how you wanna im not building my car for no 1 person or 2 im doing me long as im happy **** the other ****
Old 07-14-2010, 09:54 AM
11 Second Club

oh and the thing that drives the **** out of a lot people is when you set up a race and the man dont show or call it off last min. some people spend time and money to prep for a race some take long rides to get to the spot etc.. some cancel plans with they people to race etc...
so when i do hit the race scene again i can promise all yall you better have show up money locked up or just catch me there already im not going threw that. i seen hotrod, travis, ked, moe,que,brick,etc..... i know that **** pisses everybody off
so im just pissed at the way the whole race game taking a hard left turn get ya **** str8, figure out ya rules,man the **** up swallow ya pride if you feel you cant **** with a man rather then make excuses and lead a man on et ****** c.....

would you want a bitch telling you friday night 9pm we ******* friday 830 you on ya way 845 she tell you her stomach hurt how bout next week wait she not ga be home but the week after that is good dats some bull **** right ok then same ****

nah if ya still feel played after all this you might need to check yaself ya nutts might be in ya stomach seak racer help!!if you agree then thats was up this aint no east or west statement this for every ******* body bullshits flys everywhere
Old 07-14-2010, 11:55 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
oh and the thing that drives the **** out of a lot people is when you set up a race and the man dont show or call it off last min. some people spend time and money to prep for a race some take long rides to get to the spot etc.. some cancel plans with they people to race etc...
so when i do hit the race scene again i can promise all yall you better have show up money locked up or just catch me there already im not going threw that. i seen hotrod, travis, ked, moe,que,brick,etc..... i know that **** pisses everybody off
so im just pissed at the way the whole race game taking a hard left turn get ya **** str8, figure out ya rules,man the **** up swallow ya pride if you feel you cant **** with a man rather then make excuses and lead a man on et ****** c.....

would you want a bitch telling you friday night 9pm we ******* friday 830 you on ya way 845 she tell you her stomach hurt how bout next week wait she not ga be home but the week after that is good dats some bull **** right ok then same ****

nah if ya still feel played after all this you might need to check yaself ya nutts might be in ya stomach seak racer help!!if you agree then thats was up this aint no east or west statement this for every ******* body bullshits flys everywhere
all i won't 2 know is when do u go in to have u n kendrick baby u talkin all this **** behide a nother man car come on na pete that man can talk for himself all u need to do is put in a lot of ours at walmart so i can tear ur *** out the frame ole broke *** n#cc# n trust me my car is only going to get faster n when u come out make me ur first on ur list mr 408 na roger that
Old 07-14-2010, 03:42 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by PRINCE OF THE SOUTH
all i won't 2 know is when do u go in to have u n kendrick baby u talkin all this **** behide a nother man car come on na pete that man can talk for himself all u need to do is put in a lot of ours at walmart so i can tear ur *** out the frame ole broke *** n#cc# n trust me my car is only going to get faster n when u come out make me ur first on ur list mr 408 na roger that
I see u upset now u wanna take personal shot well Bo I tell u what I grower up out that phase. U want my respect drive yo own ******* car like you use to WTF happened to you man Bravis is dead bring him back.
Nah hotboy rell don't get me wrong if I was talking some untrue **** I think alot of people would disagree but stepped up and said Pete wrong yet huh son. When yo car was gone for weeks who took shots at u. When Bowdie car was broke and down what happened man y'all upset behind the truth maybe y'all should stay out the race game this part of it. Nah imma say like this **** all the dick riding jokes etc... Speak facts when I did have a car I ran that bitch win or lose in and out my class motor or juice bupping and all. So I'm in the pits now I can live with that I don't race the way y'all ******* the game up what's the rush to finish my car so I can be in some bullshit. **** ain't even fun right now.
But I'm almost ready to hit the streets again with my broke ***.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
I see u upset now u wanna take personal shot well Bo I tell u what I grower up out that phase. U want my respect drive yo own ******* car like you use to WTF happened to you man Bravis is dead bring him back.
Nah hotboy rell don't get me wrong if I was talking some untrue **** I think alot of people would disagree but stepped up and said Pete wrong yet huh son. When yo car was gone for weeks who took shots at u. When Bowdie car was broke and down what happened man y'all upset behind the truth maybe y'all should stay out the race game this part of it. Nah imma say like this **** all the dick riding jokes etc... Speak facts when I did have a car I ran that bitch win or lose in and out my class motor or juice bupping and all. So I'm in the pits now I can live with that I don't race the way y'all ******* the game up what's the rush to finish my car so I can be in some bullshit. **** ain't even fun right now.
But I'm almost ready to hit the streets again with my broke ***.
the name of this site explains it all. all business never personal n if any words have to be said on kendrick behalf it should be hot rod not u that's all i'm saying. pete imma tell u this when u had that purpl ta that was the only car that ren good yes u done ur thing but u still can't **** wit my car i won more races thin u n i'm still going strong 2years later so y u keep trying to put something together i'll be waitin on u
Old 07-14-2010, 04:39 PM
TECH Regular

[QUOTE=BlackBirdRyder02;13596606]
Originally Posted by ddcook07

Been hearin' that since 2008, so that's no biggie. And everytime I popped that hood, what could they say, ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN'. And uhh, no I don't remember. Man if I did have spray, they would call me STRETCH ARMSTRONG!!!! And alot of ppl would be losing sleep
Old 07-14-2010, 04:46 PM
9 Second Club

lilicedout24, every word you have spoke sounds to be true. especially tha part about not rushing. i heard tha samething for a year, about me not having a car, my money not as long as other peoples money. them same bitches around here acting like they forgot about racing. my money may not be as long as tha next mans, but my knowledge of this race game shows them bitches that i'm not tha one to **** with. that was my reason for showing them hateful bitches what my car run.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:17 PM
Teching In

i'm saying if ked have something to say to someone he a man just like you we don't have no don king of raceing. you made yourself look crazy by posting that ****. when my car is down i don't have nothing to say i wait to it's finish then i can talk **** again.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:57 PM
Teching In

im lookin 4 a run.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:05 PM
11 Second Club

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by PRINCE OF THE SOUTH
the name of this site explains it all. all business never personal n if any words have to be said on kendrick behalf it should be hot rod not u that's all i'm saying. pete imma tell u this when u had that purpl ta that was the only car that ren good yes u done ur thing but u still can't **** wit my car i won more races thin u n i'm still going strong 2years later so y u keep trying to put something together i'll be waitin on u
see bo maybe this time last year i would have got all out of charactor but i can thank brick for making me see if you get out ya place imma put you in it... i learned my lesson so im not as hot headed as i was before.i may not have a lot of money at this time i own my own house stay alone and still take care of two kids and make show they momma wants for nothing. and still brought a c5 vett.. nah i might had to buy a wrecked vett with clean titles i might add. but i own it.i never owned a vett so im proud of myself **** who dont like it.. see i can accept mylife the way it is son,but dont think for one minute im not makeing changes. ill finish my car and come out there and give you just what you looking for

Originally Posted by 408lq9
lilicedout24, every word you have spoke sounds to be true. especially tha part about not rushing. i heard tha samething for a year, about me not having a car, my money not as long as other peoples money. them same bitches around here acting like they forgot about racing. my money may not be as long as tha next mans, but my knowledge of this race game shows them bitches that i'm not tha one to **** with. that was my reason for showing them hateful bitches what my car run.
thankx im glad somebody understands round here.i dont trip i just want them to see how **** changing on our streets

i'm saying if ked have something to say to someone he a man just like you we don't have no don king of raceing. you made yourself look crazy by posting that ****. when my car is down i don't have nothing to say i wait to it's finish then i can talk **** again.
well bo we all know he can speak for his self by no means im saying i have to taLK FOR HIM. we talk all the time these are some things that come up not only with him look around how many times hot rod showed up to race and kracker never came etc... how bout travis showed up and waited and waited on his opponent, and moe just recent with the mustang come on bo this is bigger then you and bowdie or just the east bank this **** all around if nixxa dont start fixing this **** its really ga get worse well this my last comment on this subject. thank this info and learn from it. i havent taken 1 personal shot at none of yall i keep it raceing!!even without a car
Old 07-14-2010, 09:32 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Camaro Z.
im lookin 4 a run.
what u got? A Impala or a Crown Vic ?
Old 07-14-2010, 09:35 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
expedition
Old 07-14-2010, 09:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
meet me & find out with that slow *** 82 truck or that slow magnum!

fbody_4_life u can get it too!
Old 07-14-2010, 10:02 PM
Launching!

Nahhhh, you aint bout to take me down town.

If you really was bout it, you would know the propper way to come in this thread.

carry on officer
Old 07-14-2010, 11:02 PM
Teching In

i come in a thread how i want to
Old 07-14-2010, 11:05 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by camaro z.
meet me & find out with that slow *** 82 truck or that slow magnum!:d

fbody_4_life u can get it too!
i wil l meet u at pepboys at 11 30 now whats up