New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2010, 09:06 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 1fastxz
he has a convertible so the cage is a must. plus that just means he runs faster then 11.50 by NHRA rules

but i forgot must street races don't even know what there car runs. the just say i bet a car that has run 12.00 at the track befor
so that means my car runs 11.xx car......
Actually convertibles have to have a roll bar by 13.49 now and all other cars are 11.49.

http://www.nhraonline.com/contacts/tech_faq.html
Old 12-30-2010, 09:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
Actually convertibles have to have a roll bar by 13.49 now and all other cars are 11.49.

http://www.nhraonline.com/contacts/tech_faq.html
My bad you right
but still what does a roll bar have to do with being a street car?
Old 12-30-2010, 09:30 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 408lq9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM
hey dinky, did you bite him.....lmao
i bit the **** out of him...lmao
Old 12-30-2010, 10:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

So who out there has a all motor car and who has a nitrous car?

I'm all motor still
Old 12-30-2010, 11:26 AM
Teching In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag8nT3ofkdM
looks like i should be ready for mardi gras
Old 12-30-2010, 01:01 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by PRINCE OF THE SOUTH
will it still be at D___ns shop? if so, travis and i can go ahead and get this over with......let me know travis or his fan club. if not, i will stay in hattisburg.
Old 12-30-2010, 01:08 PM
9 Second Club

if interested, i can give my lock-up to allen today, we can let your buddy whose car is there hold the lock-up.
Old 12-30-2010, 01:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

will it still be at D___ns shop? if so, travis and i can go ahead and get this over with......let me know travis or his fan club. if not, i will stay in hattisburg.
I'd have to say that it want happen at the track........... so people are scared of it..
Now the hold thing about "street racing" use to mean that you would get it on anywhere anytime

So if you raced, you race anywhere on the street, highway, back roads, long bridges, anywhere (this includes the track if your not showing times)

thats racing
Old 12-30-2010, 01:23 PM
TECH Veteran

My bad you right
but still what does a roll bar have to do with being a street car?
Not a damn thing as far as I'm concerned. Roll cage don't make it a street or race car.

Some of these boys need to realize that its not just for safety. It can help your chassis to plant the tires better to come off the line harder.
Old 12-30-2010, 01:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by PRINCE OF THE SOUTH
I remember Javier used to play this **** eveytime he came out the meet-up race spots in his cream mustang before Katrina. I used to get tired of hearing that ****.
Old 12-30-2010, 01:41 PM
9 Second Club

I'd have to say that it want happen at the track........... so people are scared of it..
Now the hold thing about "street racing" use to mean that you would get it on anywhere anytime

So if you raced, you race anywhere on the street, highway, back roads, long bridges, anywhere (this includes the track if your not showing times)

thats racing
that is so true. i don't like tha street because there's to much **** that can happen. my driver keep fussing about why don't i go ahead and **** this dude up on the street. said he's tired of hearing all this **** being talked up his way about me being scared to run on tha street, and that's where i come from. give me some concrete, and i'm going to give you 150+mph........
Old 12-30-2010, 01:51 PM
9 Second Club

Not a damn thing as far as I'm concerned. Roll cage don't make it a street or race car.

Some of these boys need to realize that its not just for safety. It can help your chassis to plant the tires better to come off the line harder.
they use any excuse. i will get on tha scale with anyone of them. my car weighs 3420 no driver. they fail to mention i run a drag radial and there so-called streetcar runs a slick. i would probably streetrace every night if i had a 10 second car.......they also mention all i do is talk. ask thunder, futral and jeff, i ran 10.15 cam only and nitrous! how many people can say that?
Old 12-30-2010, 05:42 PM
Teching In

they use any excuse. i will get on tha scale with anyone of them. my car weighs 3420 no driver. they fail to mention i run a drag radial and there so-called streetcar runs a slick. i would probably streetrace every night if i had a 10 second car.......they also mention all i do is talk. ask thunder, futral and jeff, i ran 10.15 cam only and nitrous! how many people can say that?
damn thats is screaming fast!
Old 12-30-2010, 06:48 PM
Teching In

I remember Javier used to play this **** eveytime he came out the meet-up race spots in his cream mustang before Katrina. I used to get tired of hearing that ****.
U ain't never lieing he use to always play that **** look like u ben around for a minute even way before Katrina. LMFAO
Old 12-30-2010, 07:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by MazantMule
U ain't never lieing he use to always play that **** look like u ben around for a minute even way before Katrina. LMFAO
I'll tell you this
That was a different time for any kinda racing, we raced on every week day and let the bullshit cars play on the weekends
We would race on the street and race at the track, no one was scared to bring they **** to the track to get a rematch of a race.
Boy they had so many fast *** street cars then.... **** that was fun **** back then.

But to tell you the truth the resin alot of people don't want to go to a track is they don't want to race where both cars would have good traction
That's part of the street game
That's how a low 10 second car can race and beat and car that runs 9-9.50
Most cars that are true 9 second cars are faster don't run on the street because it so hard to get them to hook.
Old 12-30-2010, 07:50 PM
9 Second Club

I'll tell you this
That was a different time for any kinda racing, we raced on every week day and let the bullshit cars play on the weekends
We would race on the street and race at the track, no one was scared to bring they **** to the track to get a rematch of a race.
Boy they had so many fast *** street cars then.... **** that was fun **** back then.

But to tell you the truth the resin alot of people don't want to go to a track is they don't want to race where both cars would have good traction
Most cars that are true 9 second cars are faster don't run on the street because it so hard to get them to hook.
there going to hate you. you speak tha truth.

Last edited by 408lq9; 12-30-2010 at 07:58 PM.
Old 12-30-2010, 08:22 PM
11 Second Club

Exclamation

that is so true. i don't like tha street because there's to much **** that can happen. my driver keep fussing about why don't i go ahead and **** this dude up on the street. said he's tired of hearing all this **** being talked up his way about me being scared to run on tha street, and that's where i come from. give me some concrete, and i'm going to give you 150+mph........
they have plenty concrete down by bookman im sure he wouldn't mind if you come on down and use his (neutral turf to run travis) i do think u asked for a spot ;like that before a while back there you go was up!!
Old 12-30-2010, 09:07 PM
9 Second Club

He knows tha spot i'm talking about. I been asking for it to take place there. The who's who of street racing will be there. Get with him and see what's up........
Old 12-30-2010, 11:16 PM
On The Tree

I'll tell you this

You might be right but there are a bunch of 8, 9, 10 sec cars that are out there that just have drivers and suspension to match that are on the street. They don't come to the street to often but they do time to time. It's not the time or the speed of the car it's based off the driver and being able to apply the power at the right time and not over power the street. Big cubes and independent suspension = track so preach on 1fast. Just like me they have a few waiting on you when you get the BCIS(definition above.) ready for the street. A lot of us were not specifically racing at home(street racing) the fun and money was on the road. You are a little older than some of us and yes the racing was different then. But times change and thats a part of it all. Only one way to change it and that is to strap a mutherF$%^A's ***. Yeah the guys who build track cars and want to talk **** to street cars can't get mad because some guy is on the street having fun and whooping *** so they come to the street to take the title from them. Hey come on down and get it in. If you want to **** with a street racer you have to come where he plays.
Old 12-30-2010, 11:49 PM
9 Second Club

when you got a streetracer that's beating up on slower cars on the street, he tend to look into directions that are way to far for him. they will use the street as a place to bring tha faster car too in hope of the faster car doing something crazy. i never wanted to be king of nothing. i don't know any of you. i had a certain badboy down there come to my town and ask for a run. we never got it in because of wrong timing. another notorious badboy down there asked if i mentiond his name. if you only fish in a pond, stay tha **** out of the sea.......

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix