New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2010, 12:07 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
You might be right but there are a bunch of 8, 9, 10 sec cars that are out there that just have drivers and suspension to match that are on the street. They don't come to the street to often but they do time to time. It's not the time or the speed of the car it's based off the driver and being able to apply the power at the right time and not over power the street. Big cubes and independent suspension = track so preach on 1fast. Just like me they have a few waiting on you when you get the BCIS(definition above.) ready for the street. A lot of us were not specifically racing at home(street racing) the fun and money was on the road. You are a little older than some of us and yes the racing was different then. But times change and thats a part of it all. Only one way to change it and that is to strap a mutherF$%^A's ***. Yeah the guys who build track cars and want to talk **** to street cars can't get mad because some guy is on the street having fun and whooping *** so they come to the street to take the title from them. Hey come on down and get it in. If you want to **** with a street racer you have to come where he plays.
Makes a hole lot of sense to me.
Old 12-31-2010, 12:14 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 408lq9
when you got a streetracer that's beating up on slower cars on the street, he tend to look into directions that are way to far for him. they will use the street as a place to bring tha faster car too in hope of the faster car doing something crazy. i never wanted to be king of nothing. i don't know any of you. i had a certain badboy down there come to my town and ask for a run. we never got it in because of wrong timing. another notorious badboy down there asked if i mentiond his name. if you only fish in a pond, stay tha **** out of the sea.......
No maybe the self proclaimed big fish from the sea need to stay the **** out of the pond or come and get in some of this BRACKISH water for them real fisherman.
Old 12-31-2010, 12:20 AM
On The Tree

No sense in us getting into a long drawn out argument, the truth of the matter is if you messing with a street racer he races on the street. If he feels he should come to the track he will if not he will stay on the street.
Old 12-31-2010, 12:21 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mazantmule
makes a hole lot of sense to me.
wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 12-31-2010, 12:29 AM
9 Second Club

No maybe the self proclaimed big fish from the sea need to stay the **** out of the pond or come and get in some of this BRACKISH water for them real fisherman.
i don't want nothing down there but you. when you came here without a car to call me out, you opened the door. bring ur *** back with a car this time........
Old 12-31-2010, 12:34 AM
9 Second Club

when you do come. don't worry about the donation. i'm ******* you up for free. you got this problem of trying to bully a muthafucker when it comes to racing. you did it to nathan, you did it to redell. you walked up to a perfect ******* stranger without a car and stunted. get your *** out tha *******, its game time..........

Last edited by 408lq9; 12-31-2010 at 12:45 AM.
Old 12-31-2010, 12:44 AM
On The Tree

when you do come. don't worry about the donation. i'm ******* you up for free
HA HA If I recall you didn't have a car there either so stop with the I came for you. I came to visit my Homeboy and hang at a few places you were in the parking lot trying to hold court and I told you I will run you. At the time you said your car wasn't ready so stop saying I was the one without a car. Then it took 2.5 years for you to surface again. But its cool donation or not you will not get around me. I WILL BE ******* YOU up JUST OFF OF as we oldschoolers say GP if thats the way its gotta be..

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 12-31-2010 at 12:52 AM.
Old 12-31-2010, 12:53 AM
9 Second Club

HA HA If I recall you didn't have a car there either so stop with the I came for you. I came to visit my Homeboy and hang at a few places you were in the parking lot trying to hold court and I told you I will run you. At the time you said your car wasn't ready so stop saying I was the one without a car. Then it took 2.5 years for you to surface again. But its cool donation or not you will not get around me. I WILL BE ******* YOU up JUST OFF OF as we oldschoolers say GP.
i never took you for a lier. i drove up in my firebird. you was never there. you boy was there, he was the one that told me you were on your way down. you came to choctaw in a gold tahoe or yukon. i did a burnout and made a pass threw second gear. i was down for a year because of bitches holding meets in tha shops here. took my **** out of town to do a complete build....
Old 12-31-2010, 12:57 AM
9 Second Club

you even came to one of my shows this year. why didn't you call me out then?
Old 12-31-2010, 01:00 AM
On The Tree

i never took you for a lier. i drove up in my firebird. you was never there. you boy was there, he was the one that told me you were on your way down. you came to choctaw in a gold tahoe or yukon. i did a burnout and made a pass threw second gear. i was down for a year because of bitches holding meets in tha shops here. took my **** out of town to do a complete build....
You know what I do recall you did have your car my bad, you did go up on CHOCTAW. My bad, I did forget about that I retract my statement about you not having your car. Did I or did I not send a shot out about RUNNING anyone who was ready? Now lets see how truthful you will be about that. And I did not know if you were up or not, at the time me and the red vette were just talking **** to each other until the car hit the street then conversation changed. Can you answer that for me.
Old 12-31-2010, 01:01 AM
On The Tree

HA HA If I recall you didn't have a car there either so stop with the I came for you. I came to visit my Homeboy and hang at a few places you were in the parking lot trying to hold court and I told you I will run you. At the time you said your car wasn't ready so stop saying I was the one without a car. Then it took 2.5 years for you to surface again. But its cool donation or not you will not get around me. I WILL BE ******* YOU up JUST OFF OF as we oldschoolers say GP if thats the way its gotta be..
Lol ... Man y'all boys wild
Old 12-31-2010, 01:05 AM
On The Tree

you even came to one of my shows this year. why didn't you call me out then?
Car was being refreshed had a problem after the race with BIG WAYNE. Didn't figure I needed to try and take a shot at the winner just to try and steal his glory. NOT MY HYPE. I rather get it in and get it DONE. That would be the same as someone telling Dinky after he ran T that hey I want you. Just to try and take his spotlight.
Old 12-31-2010, 01:07 AM
9 Second Club

Default this what you did

03-17-2010, 08:02 PM #4559
WHATSHOT=ROD
On The Tree
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 1
Corey
Ya **** looked good that night against Freddie Man.

you got on my dick
Old 12-31-2010, 01:12 AM
9 Second Club

You know what I do recall you did have your car my bad, you did go up on CHOCTAW. My bad, I did forget about that I retract my statement about you not having your car. Did I or did I not send a shot out about RUNNING anyone who was ready? Now lets see how truthful you will be about that. And I did not know if you were up or not, at the time me and the red vette were just talking **** to each other until the car hit the street then conversation changed. Can you answer that for me.
you did make that callout. i made a list on tha forum at that time that it would be travis, dinky then you.
Old 12-31-2010, 01:14 AM
On The Tree

03-17-2010, 08:02 PM #4559
WHATSHOT=ROD
On The Tree
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 1
Corey
Ya **** looked good that night against Freddie Man.

you got on my dick
I TOLD THE SAME THING TO DINKY AND NEITHER ONE OF YALL **** RUN. SO YALL KEEP CIRCLE JERKING EACH OTHER UNTIL I AM FINISHED. OH BY THE WAY HOW CAN I GET ON YOU DICK WHEN YOUR **** RUN LIKE A OLD *****. I'M GONNA MAKE DAT ***** FOT STRETCHED OUT FALLING APART AT THE SEEMS, WORKS SOMETIMES THAT YOU CAN'T DRIVE, BITCH THAT DON'T HOOK WHERE IT COUNTS(streets), NEED TO RUN OFF A FLAG MAN SO YOU CAN LEAVE EARLY BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH TO WHOOP THE YELLOW NOVA. tHE RACE i WAS SUPPOSED TO FLAG BUT YALL KEPT LEAVING EARLY THAT **** YOU HAVE IS TIRED. **** YOU WITH YA OWN DICK IN YA *** TWICE. SLOW MUTHAFUCKA
Old 12-31-2010, 01:16 AM
Teching In

that is so true. i don't like tha street because there's to much **** that can happen. my driver keep fussing about why don't i go ahead and **** this dude up on the street. said he's tired of hearing all this **** being talked up his way about me being scared to run on tha street, and that's where i come from. give me some concrete, and i'm going to give you 150+mph........
please come on slicks and dnt give travis the benefit of the doubt...
Old 12-31-2010, 01:16 AM
On The Tree

you did make that callout. I made a list on tha forum at that time that it would be travis, dinky then you.
and that you have been
Old 12-31-2010, 01:17 AM
9 Second Club

I TOLD THE SAME THING TO DINKY AND NEITHER ONE OF YALL **** RUN. SO YALL KEEP CIRCLE JERKING EACH OTHER UNTIL I AM FINISHED. OH BY THE WAY HOW CAN I GET ON YOU DICK WHEN YOUR **** RUN LIKE A OLD *****. I'M GONNA MAKE DAT ***** FOT STRETCHED OUT FALLING APART AT THE SEEMS, WORKS SOMETIMES THAT YOU CAN'T DRIVE, BITCH THAT DON'T HOOK WHERE IT COUNTS(streets), NEED TO RUN OFF A FLAG MAN SO YOU CAN LEAVE EARLY BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH TO WHOOP THE YELLOW NOVA. tHE RACE i WAS SUPPOSED TO FLAG BUT YALL KEPT LEAVING EARLY THAT **** YOU HAVE IS TIRED. **** YOU WITH YA OWN DICK IN YA *** TWICE. SLOW MUTHAFUCKA
truth hurts.lmfao.....
Old 12-31-2010, 01:23 AM
9 Second Club

i know you not speaking junk and problems. you have bought more head gaskets then anyone in racing. you make 3 hits and boom. you sold everything do build this motor. you called to order rings from a engine builder.....what are you doing building it yourself? no recession here n---ga........
Old 12-31-2010, 01:42 AM
12 Second Club

Na dinky the man just posted again that he want me dinky then hotrod. R u gonna stop ***** popping and run the man or u going fa a second nut by keep riding da man Dick. I will race whoever wheneva fa whateva. When lose or draw I will keep doing me. Na who want some

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix