Old 12-31-2010, 02:53 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So stop saying my name stop talking ****. I'm coming fa u boi. Imma show u junk
Old 12-31-2010, 02:53 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
GOT A CAR AND A TRUCK NOW AND GONNA **** YOU UP WITH BOTH. WHERE YOU THINK I BEEN. BOY YOUR *** IS COOKED.
While you at those shops ask why they say they don't know of a Corey on the street all they talk about is that Bad Silver Muthafucka. OHHHHHHHH by the way you were also INQUIRING. Remember they sold me a set of plugs and you were at the door and said oh remind me not to race him. I don't forget a face or words either PLAYA. When I serve you the main course will be a DISH YOU DO NOT LIKE. (DEFEAT.)
got a malibu for that s-10 you been playing with.....
Old 12-31-2010, 02:57 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Travose21
If I find out u fucked with my car while it was at that shop its gon b trouble
you stupid muthafucker, the man was telling me about your car. if you had no jets in your ****. your nitrous man was trying to **** over you. you treaten me again bitch and you want be allowed to madmans shop again. i'm right around the corner from him....
Old 12-31-2010, 02:59 AM
9 Second Club

So stop saying my name stop talking ****. I'm coming fa u boi. Imma show u junk
thats your problem right there, that's why people talk so bad to you. you always in **** that don't involve you. you wanna do something, get that money back from dinky. whenever you get on center stage you fall. hotrod bust you ***, you fold. dinky bust you ***, you fold......
Old 12-31-2010, 03:08 AM
9 Second Club

GOT A CAR AND A TRUCK NOW AND GONNA **** YOU UP WITH BOTH. WHERE YOU THINK I BEEN. BOY YOUR *** IS COOKED.
While you at those shops ask why they say they don't know of a Corey on the street all they talk about is that Bad Silver Muthafucka. OHHHHHHHH by the way you were also INQUIRING. Remember they sold me a set of plugs and you were at the door and said oh remind me not to race him. I don't forget a face or words either PLAYA. When I serve you the main course will be a DISH YOU DO NOT LIKE. (DEFEAT.)
i would never say to scary *** **** like that. i see you really don't know me. you got a truck and a car! that's like having a bank account with nothing in it........i'm arguing with a muthafucker that don't have a car. you a has been. you bet not come back out. to many cars waiting to bust yo ***.....
Old 12-31-2010, 03:11 AM
12 Second Club

Bitch ain't no nobody threaten u scary ***. read what I said. I stop ******* with some people cause they was trying to knock me off. so the ****** I **** with na keep it real and not talk behind ya back. so as fa u we gon meet and when we meet u might as well have ya tire pressure dropped bottles heated cause I'm going in the lab and when I come back u first on my list. as far as dinky he won't run me again in the street can't u read or u just that dumb. he know what will happen if we run it back that's y he don't wanna do it.
Old 12-31-2010, 03:17 AM
12 Second Club

A ***** don't talk bad to me they type it. Remember that. The same thing u doing.
Old 12-31-2010, 03:21 AM
12 Second Club

And u say I'm in **** that don't involve me, but if a nicca got a problem with someone who I **** with then they have a problem with me. Something u know chit about
Old 12-31-2010, 03:21 AM
9 Second Club

Bitch ain't no nobody threaten u scary ***. read what I said. I stop ******* with some people cause they was trying to knock me off. so the ****** I **** with na keep it real and not talk behind ya back. so as fa u we gon meet and when we meet u might as well have ya tire pressure dropped bottles heated cause I'm going in the lab and when I come back u first on my list. as far as dinky he won't run me again in the street can't u read or u just that dumb. he know what will happen if we run it back that's y he don't wanna do it.
hey travis, i told you it was never about you. you keep showing ur ***. i tell you what. we better settle this at tha track. i'm tha type of ***** that will take your car from you. now this real talk. i don't play no muthafucking games. ***** you studio. i'm a no nonsense true *****.
Old 12-31-2010, 03:25 AM
12 Second Club

Take my car from me l...... what lol LOL LOL lol
Old 12-31-2010, 03:28 AM
12 Second Club

We gonna do it on the street
Old 12-31-2010, 03:29 AM
12 Second Club

Like I said b4 no more talking fa me I'm done just b ready
Old 12-31-2010, 03:48 AM
9 Second Club

you muthafuckers are truly special ed. this muthafucker talking about somebody touching his car. this other joke talking about somebody asking his business. fool, they all take our money and talk about us like dogs. i walked up on shane and jeff discussing me months back. ask that bitch what i did.....
travis and hotrod, we going to chill this **** out. it's making us look like total idiots. i'm going to leave you streetracers alone because it shouldn't come to this when hotrod or any blackhole members are discussed. travis go to tha lab, hotrod hurry up and finish your car. there's only one fair place to settle this grudge. tha track.......if you can't go there, **** it.
Old 12-31-2010, 05:19 AM
Teching In

this forum is worse than a soap, or wwf!
Old 12-31-2010, 05:21 AM
Teching In

Like I said b4 no more talking fa me I'm done just b ready
saw you tonight crossing bourbon st.
Old 12-31-2010, 10:30 AM
Teching In

[QUOTE=WHATSHOT=ROD;14299242]I TOLD THE SAME THING TO DINKY AND NEITHER ONE OF YALL **** RUN. SO YALL KEEP CIRCLE JERKING EACH OTHER UNTIL I AM FINISHED. OH BY THE WAY HOW CAN I GET ON YOU DICK WHEN YOUR **** RUN LIKE A OLD *****. I'M GONNA MAKE DAT ***** FOT STRETCHED OUT FALLING APART AT THE SEEMS, WORKS SOMETIMES THAT YOU CAN'T DRIVE, BITCH THAT DON'T HOOK WHERE IT COUNTS(streets), NEED TO RUN OFF A FLAG MAN SO YOU CAN LEAVE EARLY BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH TO WHOOP THE YELLOW NOVA. tHE RACE i WAS SUPPOSED TO FLAG BUT YALL KEPT LEAVING EARLY THAT **** YOU HAVE IS TIRED. **** YOU WITH YA OWN DICK IN YA *** TWICE. SLOW MUTHAFUCKA[/QUOTE: funny:
Old 12-31-2010, 10:37 AM
TECH Apprentice

You might be right but there are a bunch of 8, 9, 10 sec cars that are out there that just have drivers and suspension to match that are on the street. They don't come to the street to often but they do time to time. It's not the time or the speed of the car it's based off the driver and being able to apply the power at the right time and not over power the street. Big cubes and independent suspension = track so preach on 1fast. Just like me they have a few waiting on you when you get the BCIS(definition above.) ready for the street. A lot of us were not specifically racing at home(street racing) the fun and money was on the road. You are a little older than some of us and yes the racing was different then. But times change and thats a part of it all. Only one way to change it and that is to strap a mutherF$%^A's ***. Yeah the guys who build track cars and want to talk **** to street cars can't get mad because some guy is on the street having fun and whooping *** so they come to the street to take the title from them. Hey come on down and get it in. If you want to **** with a street racer you have to come where he plays.
Hot your right about the game changing
my point was they have some car that will race in both places. But if a track car comes on the street and takes someone ***... the street car dosent dictate where the next race goes down
that like me going somewhere taking there money then the dude telling me i need to give him his race back in the same spot
that wont work, his *** have to come to my spot if he want a race back

Now you said some people been waiting on me to come out with my car
I have it now, but i just have it all Motor, no spray on it for now. don't even know if i'm going to put spray back on it. So if someone wasn't some on the motor, I'm not hard to find..
Old 12-31-2010, 10:46 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by MazantMule
U ain't never lieing he use to always play that **** look like u ben around for a minute even way before Katrina. LMFAO
Oh yeah I been in this game for a minute. I was out there when Bass used to get his *** kicked over and over against a bolt-on and nitrous vette with his punk-*** mustang. He wised up and spent some dollars and we all know what happened from there. Just like 1fastxz says, rematches: winner of the first race dictates where the next race happens at.
Old 12-31-2010, 10:59 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1fastxz
Hot your right about the game changing
my point was they have some car that will race in both places. But if a track car comes on the street and takes someone ***... the street car dosent dictate where the next race goes down
that like me going somewhere taking there money then the dude telling me i need to give him his race back in the same spot
that wont work, his *** have to come to my spot if he want a race back

Now you said some people been waiting on me to come out with my car
I have it now, but i just have it all Motor, no spray on it for now. don't even know if i'm going to put spray back on it. So if someone wasn't some on the motor, I'm not hard to find..
don't run to fast or beat to many. u will be considered a racecar.....lol
Old 12-31-2010, 11:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 408lq9
don't run to fast or beat to many. u will be considered a racecar.....lol
Lol yea I see that's what they think now a days
But I don't expect to get many races on the motor
Sense Hotrod said I have a (BCIS) car.... For what every that means
I really never been into lookin under someone hood
If they want to race just race
They two ways for doing it
On the motor
Or
On the spray
Only two classes I know of. Some people like to brake it down further
Bolt on cars, heads and cam, race cars, stokers, no a/c, ex
To me its like this, If you think your **** faster then someone elce steep up and race......

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix